doki doki milk chocolate (eyes)
warme chocolade (scarf)
purrfect mien (sweater)
butter block
sunday stroll (freckled nose)
not tomorrow evening (sweater)

total price outside invo is high so I will be making a new one soon
the total is 712,650,000,000

I like it but needs a few tweaks. i love the legs. dont really like the arm mod and the thing on her head c: thank you

I can go back and see if I can find anything that works better I felt her head was bare but I am sure I can find much better items if I spend a but longer on it

Yeah take your time! have a merry christmas!
x Hosha x Tenshi x
sarahgf
heart

Hope these are okay~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wow these are good! I like the first one, and the second on your 2nd post smile favorited smile

Adorable Rabbit

9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
sarahgf
heart

Made some more. Hope they're okay~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dryads lil Sister's Significant Otter

Transcendent Divinity

22,200 Points
  • Converting 100 items 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Lapin Patrol Kastra: Victory! 250
x Hosha x Tenshi x
sarahgf
heart

Made some more. Hope they're okay~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

WOw i really like these but can you change the hair on the second and maybe a dif arm pose? Thank you!
Pretty in Punkzors
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

thank you

Cluttered Flashback

16,200 Points
  • Nostalgic Scrapbooker 50
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The masquerade freckles look awful but I found a pair of lips with freckles on them. They're kinda light tho.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Adorable Rabbit

9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
sarahgf
WOw i really like these but can you change the hair on the second and maybe a dif arm pose? Thank you!

Here are the edited ones~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
EDIT: Heres a few more~User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Magic Kitten

Adorable Rabbit

9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
sarahgf
heart

Heres a new one~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. feedback pls ^^;;;

Adorable Rabbit

9,375 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Magical Girl 50
sarahgf

Did the contest end already? @.@

Str-Wrs's Wife

Sparkly Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100