Total Votes:[ 26 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 636 637 638 > >> >>> »|

Fiendish Punk

Awkward Neko
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko

I went out of the enviro. just to get a few things.
If you have some ideas or something to include, I'd love to hear them. Hope these are more better for you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second one, I tried a little fancy. I did two versions, one with a mouth and one without.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

okay so for the first one... still not happy with the shoes how about trying that new monthly collectible item princess? as for the second one. i liked the oolong for the arms change that back, other an those i think it should be all good

Better? c:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PERFECT <33333 ~! ill tip you 10k ^^

Many thank yous~
You have a nice inventory by the way... I was wondering alot why I couldn't picture perfect things nicely. ^^;
Thank you for ordering. Glad to be at service to you!

Fiendish Punk

Fiendish Punk

Rainbow Cat

10,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko

I went out of the enviro. just to get a few things.
If you have some ideas or something to include, I'd love to hear them. Hope these are more better for you.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Second one, I tried a little fancy. I did two versions, one with a mouth and one without.

okay so for the first one... still not happy with the shoes how about trying that new monthly collectible item princess? as for the second one. i liked the oolong for the arms change that back, other an those i think it should be all good

Better? c:

Many thank yous~
You have a nice inventory by the way... I was wondering alot why I couldn't picture perfect things nicely. ^^;

np and ty ^^ i've been here since 07' so i try to keep my items and get new ones without selling anything~

Fiendish Punk

Awkward Neko
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko
Admiring Oblivion
Awkward Neko

Better? c:

Many thank yous~

np and ty ^^ i've been here since 07' so i try to keep my items and get new ones without selling anything~

Ah, well that's nice. c:

Fiendish Punk

yum_strawberry

Fiendish Punk

yum_strawberry

Fiendish Punk

yum_strawberry

Fiendish Punk

yum_strawberry

Sparkly Sweetheart

Bunny says: Hello.

Fiendish Punk

The great pink bunny

Hello Bunny~! ^^

Sparkly Sweetheart

Admiring Oblivion
The great pink bunny

Hello Bunny~! ^^

Bunny says: How are you?

Fiendish Punk

The great pink bunny
Admiring Oblivion
The great pink bunny

Hello Bunny~! ^^

I'm doing good. Just going around some threads and such.
And you?

Sparkly Sweetheart

Admiring Oblivion
The great pink bunny
Admiring Oblivion
The great pink bunny

Hello Bunny~! ^^

And you?

Bunny says: I'm good, trying to write out a blog post and screwing around, even though I really need to clean my room or at least start on it.

Fiendish Punk

The great pink bunny
Admiring Oblivion
The great pink bunny
Admiring Oblivion
The great pink bunny

Hello Bunny~! ^^

And you?

Bunny says: I'm good, trying to write out a blog post and screwing around, even though I really need to clean my room or at least start on it.

You blog?
Ah, it's sort of the same with me. My room's balancing on the sort of messy side.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff