<< < 1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 636 637 638 > >> >>> »|

Dapper Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Talianna_Conorsiva
Artist of the Mind

Alllrighty! And here we go! I've provided two for you to choose from at the moment. This way you can decide what you do/do not like about them and we can make a better one if needs be! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woooah, these turned out really good! I I especially love that second one. I was wondering though, would there be any way to make the legs/hair bow match the color of the blues in the rest better? Or even just the legs, so it could bring out the color of the frost more?

Fiendish Punk

Adrenaline Crush

By chance did you receive my PM? I didn't want to startle you.
I didn't see the tip at all during the trade, so I was growing a bit tensed.
Maybe it wasn't showing due to the notice Gaia made about removing a code.
Anywho, sorry to disturb you. If the error is fixed, I'll inform you about it.
Sorry again for any disturbances. >.<;;
-Admiring Oblivion
Artist of the Mind
Talianna_Conorsiva
Artist of the Mind

Alllrighty! And here we go! I've provided two for you to choose from at the moment. This way you can decide what you do/do not like about them and we can make a better one if needs be! heart
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Woooah, these turned out really good! I I especially love that second one. I was wondering though, would there be any way to make the legs/hair bow match the color of the blues in the rest better? Or even just the legs, so it could bring out the color of the frost more?

Changing the color of the legs isn't going to be a possibility due to it being a specific item set-up. Although, I can try to find a different leg item. As for the hair clip, I'm unsure of that honestly. I can play around with it some and see what I can come up with. (That is, if Gaia doesn't have a massive bug-out moment like it did earlier. x.x ...)
Artist of the Mind

The bow only comes in three colors... Gold, Light Blue, and White. So, making it a darker blue wasn't happening. So, I'm playing around with both the leg/feet items and hair items with this one. Also, making the frost stand out more isn't really possible without changing the skin coloration, and even then, with some modifications, they come out really tacky and odd looking. But, if you do a comparison, you'll see that even with the lightest coloration of skin, it does have a slight blue tinge to it.
Aaaannndddd... We have a few revisions to entry 2!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dapper Dabbler

10,750 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Talianna_Conorsiva
Artist of the Mind

The bow only comes in three colors... Gold, Light Blue, and White. So, making it a darker blue wasn't happening. So, I'm playing around with both the leg/feet items and hair items with this one. Also, making the frost stand out more isn't really possible without changing the skin coloration, and even then, with some modifications, they come out really tacky and odd looking. But, if you do a comparison, you'll see that even with the lightest coloration of skin, it does have a slight blue tinge to it.
Aaaannndddd... We have a few revisions to entry 2!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Alright! Thank you with working with me some more, sorry about the kind of impossible request there. (Added a spoiler for sake of minimizing images) Ultimately, I like the legs of the first redone one best! I'm having a hard time deciding which one I like most for the head, though. I have one (hopefully) last request! Are there any good items that can be used to add some of that gold color around the feet/ankles to balance out that part a little more? Sorry I just really want it to be perfect!
Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake

Here are a few to choose from.
Artist of the Mind

lol No worries. It is natural to want an amazing avatar! And, I'm more than happy to work with you to get to that goal! ^.^ So, without further ado I shall grab the first avatar and find an anklet that will enhance the gold aspects of the avatar! And perhaps play with the head item a bit.

Sparkly Sweetheart

Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
◘- - - - - ▷ Я є v є α ʅ M e!
anyone

Username: Sweet Evil Yahoo Cupcake
Silhouettes Wanted: 2
Hair: Asena's pack or queen of death
Eyes: compass of seidh (mani eyes) or anything that fits the avi
Base?: n/a
Items Needed: Reve Rouille
Items to be exiled: lusty, cloud, bloody, rally avis, waaay too expensice
Theme?: Cute/Sexy or just cute or just sexy
Male or Female: female
Price Limit: 1.5m
Extra Info: Color combos: Brown/blue, black/blue, pink/black, gold/black. Just no orange or green! I'm very picky! Also no clutter.
Tips?: Depends if I like it

Bunny says: I gave it a go.

Fiendish Punk

Problems are solved, and things are fully normal.
I'll await for feedback and new orders now. heart

Fiendish Punk

Fiendish Punk

Fiendish Punk

Fiendish Punk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items