Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Pup

Barbra_Streisand
nanquest

Hai thar Nan~
Here goes nothing:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
please be sure to tell me your thoughts~! whee

i love the first one :OO can i have variations of it!!
i really like the 3rd one too! but the black is too dark (or the blue/beige is too light)!
the shoes in the 2nd one dont really match ^^

Fanatical Streaker

User Image

:TEKTEK ME PLEASE

USERNAME.: Moonstruck Illusion
          TEKTEKER.:
          Barbra_Streisand

Kawaii Lord Yuuka

TERRlBLY

BASE.: Female Base A
          HAIR.: Any item hair
          EYES.: Any item eyes
          MOUTH.: Default mouth 1 or SOME item mouths (The Sandman mouths for instance)

THEME.: Cute, or Heroic ('badass' if put another way)
          COLORS.: Pastels or Black and White
          LIKES.: Glasses, item legs (leg mods)
          DISLIKES.: Clutter
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: N/A

PRICE LIMIT.: One Bill.
          EXCLUDED ITEMS.: N/A
          INVENTORY.: My Inventory.
          POST OR PM.: Post
          OTHER.: I have three Petit Cheries, Two Volant Reveries, and Two of The Watchmaker. Thanks!

User Image

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Moonstruck Illusion

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made you a few, let me know what you like/dislike, or if there's anything you'd like me to change~
c:
Your sig made me lol

16,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
User Image

:TEKTEK ME PLEASE

USERNAME.: Exotic Mushrooms
          TEKTEKER.:
          -_-Kris-the-random-_-

yuki utahime

TERRlBLY

BASE.: Human F Potion
          HAIR.: Any Item Hair
          EYES.: Any Item Eyes
          MOUTH.: Item Mouth, if used

THEME.: Sexy, Royal/Elegant, Cute/Kawaii
          COLORS.: I like most, if not all, color schemes - Try to avoid the black/white combo (Have too many saved avvies with this) and avoid forest green.
          LIKES.: Leg mods/Arm mods, semi-clutter/clutter
          DISLIKES.: Backgrounds
          REQUIRED ITEMS.: Kris - I would like to see you use OMG, I just purchased it and want an awesome avvie to add to my favorites from you! I also saw that you were bored, so if you want to do additional ones that don't have OMG - that is fine too! (:

Yuki, I don't have anything specific as an item, but would love something cute/elegant from you - maybe with a light shade of brown? M's Sketchbook might be good to add (:

TERRIBLY - I would love to see a sexy avvie from you with either Instafame in mind or Kitty Mcfly - Neither are on tektek but would love to see something from you that would be able to add either of those in - if not both! (:

PRICE LIMIT.: 75 bil outside of invo
          EXCLUDED ITEMS.: Exclude all items listed in required items and all items in invo.
          INVENTORY.: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
          POST OR PM.: You can post it, if you feel better PMing the item list, I will not fault you for that. (:
          OTHER.: Have fun! If you feel you need additional information, please let me know!

User Image

Shy Nymph

25,125 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
LuvableHart
tried my best with the lolita theme ; v ;
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Fanatical Streaker

TERRlBLY
Moonstruck Illusion

I made you a few, let me know what you like/dislike, or if there's anything you'd like me to change~
c:
Your sig made me lol

I Love the middle one! It's lovely! I think I'd like the first one more if the colour of the dress matched the brighter blues a little better, and the third one is a bit too foresty for me... If that made any sense at all. Haha, Sorry. But thanks so much! The middle one is gorgeous.
EDIT: Ah, thanks, I found it made me giggle too~

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exotic Mushrooms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made the first two with the hood from kitty mcfly in mind, you could also use the lips from instafame

The last one was made with instafame hair in mind~
Hope you like them, it's tough to match things up when they aren't on tektek, but I like a challenge.

I wanted to try the leg poses, but it would be hard without knowing how things layer over them.. :/
Let me know what you think, or if there's things you think should be changed~

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Moonstruck Illusion
TERRlBLY
Moonstruck Illusion

c:
Your sig made me lol

I Love the middle one! It's lovely! I think I'd like the first one more if the colour of the dress matched the brighter blues a little better, and the third one is a bit too foresty for me... If that made any sense at all. Haha, Sorry. But thanks so much! The middle one is gorgeous.
EDIT: Ah, thanks, I found it made me giggle too~

I agree about the first one. I originally had this~
But it put you over by like 300mil sweatdrop

Fanatical Streaker

TERRlBLY

Ah! I like that one far better. Also, 300mil isn't too bad of a price jump, I'm working on selling something anyway, So I'll keep that one in mind as well! Thanks so much for showing it to me!

16,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
TERRlBLY
Exotic Mushrooms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I made the first two with the hood from kitty mcfly in mind, you could also use the lips from instafame

Hope you like them, it's tough to match things up when they aren't on tektek, but I like a challenge.

I wanted to try the leg poses, but it would be hard without knowing how things layer over them.. :/

I really like the first and last one that you made. (:
I just wish the hood didn't cover up all the hair! Dx Also, Divinity Court Aya is out of my price range right now, thanks to someone over pricing it. xD I will be keeping my eye on it though!

Thank you very much for the tekteks!

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Moonstruck Illusion
TERRlBLY

Ah! I like that one far better. Also, 300mil isn't too bad of a price jump, I'm working on selling something anyway, So I'll keep that one in mind as well! Thanks so much for showing it to me!

You're welcome c:
Feel free to request more anytime~

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Exotic Mushrooms
TERRlBLY
Exotic Mushrooms

I just wish the hood didn't cover up all the hair! Dx Also, Divinity Court Aya is out of my price range right now, thanks to someone over pricing it. xD I will be keeping my eye on it though!

Tried different arms~

I feel your pain, tektek can't seem to keep up with real marketplace pricing.
I always find something awesome thinking it's only 1bill or so and then I look in the MP and it's WAY higher than that emotion_awesome

edit: Thank you for the tip emotion_kirakira

16,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
TERRlBLY
Exotic Mushrooms
TERRlBLY
Exotic Mushrooms

Tried different arms~

I feel your pain, tektek can't seem to keep up with real marketplace pricing.
I always find something awesome thinking it's only 1bill or so and then I look in the MP and it's WAY higher than that emotion_awesome

Haha, indeed. And usually it is because of someone else inflating the price. DX

I like those arms a lot too. (: Thank you for finding an alternative!

Fanatical Streaker

TERRlBLY
Moonstruck Illusion
TERRlBLY

You're welcome c:

I certainly will! Thanks again~
May I send a trade to give you a tip?

Shirtless Prophet

11,500 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
Moonstruck Illusion
TERRlBLY
Moonstruck Illusion
TERRlBLY

You're welcome c:

I certainly will! Thanks again~
May I send a trade to give you a tip?

Of course emotion_awesome
Thank you very much!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers