Ruthless Entrepreneur

That's a lot of scores to catch up on… o_o

Summery Seeker

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Invisible Phantom

Myna5194
That's a lot of scores to catch up on… o_o

I know.
Some of them'll take a while, too, because one of our judges is getting married this weekend, lol.
They'll be up sometime though!

Summery Seeker

#26 User Image
had to upload it at imgur instead because tektek died on me, sorry Dx

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Invisible Phantom

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Looks so tired and homeless, ha, at least that's the feeling I get. I like the cat. The browns don't all match properly, though.

I like how there is old paper flying around and a cardboard box on the floor. However, I do not like the boots. They are too dark for the other brown colors. Also, the cat stands out because there is nothing else black.

I'm not really sure where this avi is going. There are so many different shades of brown, and the items seem very random. Also the eyes throw me off.

Looks like she's going to battle! It's simple, but I really like it. I do feel like it could have used some actual pants, though.

This is interesting. The white bandaged head is too much of a clean white compared to the grayish white on the clothes. Also, the sandals are too dark brown compared to the hair and wings. However, I do like the fighting sense to the avi.

This one confuses me. Why is she fighting in her underwear? And where do the wings fit in? I just don't get it. Also the browns don't really match at all.

I feel like there is too much going on with this one. Too many patterns and shades of brown? If it was taken down a bit I think I would like it, but it's just so busy.

When I looked at this one at first I really liked it. I think the colors match well and it seems well coordinated. I think the middle has too much going on though. It just feels like too many patterns. I don't know. 

This is really lovely. I usually don't like white, brown, and black together, but this avi makes it work. It flows nicely. I really like the entire head.

I really like this! It matches and flows very well, the blue is a wonderful touch. The only thing is that I'm not sure what is going on with the wing near the feet? It seems out of place.

She is really cute! I love the color matching and the flow of this avi. The only thing that bothers me a tad is I can't really see the second arm and it looks odd. I know it's there, it's just barely visible and it bothers me. 

This is really cute. The colors flow very nicely for the most part. I do not really like the legs though, they might be slightly too white.

I like this! I only have two real complaints: the first is that I think it needs a skirt or shorts or something. I like the legs, and I understand that you probably didn't want to cover them up, but it seems really out of place with just the underwear. The other is the face: I feel like it could have used different eyes.

The black and the beige look really good together, and everything in that area is well coordinated However, there seems to be no matching when it comes to the wings themselves. There is a little bit of brown in the sock but it just looks off. It's a good beginning but I feel like it needs more. 

I like this, but I feel that it needs a bit more brown throughout it instead of all of the beige. Also, with the cardboard wings, I don't think the butterflies fit in.

I'm not really a fan of the head of this. The hat matches in colour and style, so I know I really shouldn't complain, but I don't like the way it goes down over the face. I feel like this is a good avi, but it just doesn't stand out.

I like the use of the hat here, it's really cute and matches incredibly well. But once you get below that there isn't a lot of matching going on. There are so many different shades of brown and nothing that really balances out the colors. The black gloves are nice though. 

I really like this one. I like the hat with the wings since they both have like patches on them. The only thing I would really change is the legs. I think the legs could use some black in them so the colors flow a bit more.

I really like the colours in this. My only complaint is that I would have chosen something different with the ankle. The clover is too bright, it doesn't much match.

The colors here match really well. Great job at the blending! I've just never been a huge fan of that face in general... and I feel like the fluttering sheets added is a bit unnecessary. But it all matches really well and it flows wonderfully! 

This is really nice. I like the papers blowing in the air. The beige, brown, and green flow nicely, but there isn't enough orange throughout the avi.

I like this, and I like where you were going, but it doesn't seem to fit, theme-wise. The blue tint of the forest around her seems almost creepy to me, but her face looks so happy and it kind of confuses me, ha.

I really like this avi. I mean, it's adorable, but I feel like the wings just don't belong. They just don't fit. The colors (aside from the brown in the wings) are all matching really good and they blend really well but I just don't feel like the avi fits the theme of the wings. She is quite pretty though.

All of the blues, whites, and greys look nice together, but the wings just don't fit in with the avi. Also, the arm looks very bare. Perhaps you could of used a glove or arm mod.

I really like the background on this, but the face area kind of throws me off a little.

I don't mind this, but I feel like there is a bit too much going on. The background and the flying papers combined just give it a look of extreme clutter. I love that fest and the arm mod though. 

This is interesting, although, it is pretty cluttered. I think taking out the background would make it look a lot better and not so overwhelming.

She's cute! I do, however, feel like the wings don't match much; they seem to be separate from the avi and then just tacked on.

She is adorable. I love her to be honest, but the wings just seem really out of place here. You are looking at a very pretty girl who is dressed up, but wearing cardboard box wings? I just don't get it,. She is beautiful, but she just doesn't fit the wings. 

This is a very cutesy avi. I like the avi in general, but the wings do not go with it at all. They stand out in a not so positive way.

I don't much like the face on this, it seems out of place to me. I do, however, like the rest of the avi.

She is unique. The browns all match brilliantly (except for the wings), and the little touches of gold looks really nice. But the goggles are too bold in my opinion and I really wish the colors of the wings were incorporated somewhere in the avi. 

I like the goggles with the flames, and the bomb, it's interesting. There is a lot of browns, but they don't flow with the browns in the shoes.

I like the attitude of this avi, but other than that it does seem rather. . . Random? I do like it, but it doesn't seem to have much of a theme.

She is different. It doesn't really flow to me and the randomnly added colors through me off. Like the blood stains on the jacket and the green eyes. I don't really see any flow or any coordination at all. 

This is really nice. The colors in the goggles flow nicely with the colors throughout the avi. The only thing I don't really care for is the blood. 

I think the head looks a bit off in this--it is very empty compared to the rest. Other than that, I do quite like it.

You have incorporated the colors of the wings into the avi and I commend you for that. But I have a few problems with the avi itself. There is too much grey on the top, and not enough grey on the bottom. The shoes look off and there seems to be way much going on in the torso area.

I like the dirty hoodie with the cardboard wings. The leggings are really cute, but I don't like the shoes. They are big and plain. I also like the price tag down by the shoes.

Okay!
So!
The winners!

1st place:
x___Yami

2nd place:
FindingJackie

3rd place:
geek-a-leak

x___Yami

FindingJackie

geek-a-leak

Invisible Phantom

There are only two critiques in this, but rest assured, it was judged by all three judges still! Just missing a critique, ha.

I like this one a lot, especially the mermaid tail. It's different. My only compliant is that it seems. . . empty, almost.

I like that you made it a mermaid because the cape reminded me of something of that sort. The gloves are too bright on the top, they don't match the horns or the cape.

I like this, the added purple fits in really well! The only change I would suggest is the gloves seem off, they don't match too much.

Wow. I love the hair on this, it works well. I like that the legs match the purple in the hair. Although, I don't like the gloves because they don't match very well. I also don't like the birthday crown. 

I absolutely adore those eyes! Them and the skin flows really well, this was an interesting idea and you made it work very well.

I love basically everything about this avi, the skin and eyes the most. The only thing I'm not fond of is the hair.

Looks like an aviator! I like the colours in this and the stance of the legs. I feel like the fact that they are the only white should bug me, but it really doesn't, it works well.

This is nice. The colors are distributed nicely for the most part. The legs stand out way too much though. Also, I don't like Brain Games on the head.

I like the style of this! The only compliant I have is that the blue and orange don't really flow through the whole avi, they are very concentrated in the middle.

The white in the hair and dress looks nice. I like the gold headpiece too. I don't like the belt because it has bright yellow in it that doesn't match anything else.

I'm not so much a fan of this hair. I don't feel like the style or colour matches the rest so well. Also I'm not really sure what the dim blue tail-like-thing is on the right side?

This is interesting. I like the whole face, the eyepatch is really cool. I don't like the scarf, and the background makes the avi seem too cluttered.

Woo, an avi that didn't use the default skin tone! That's exiting to me, ha. I really enjoy the colour mix in this avi, although perhaps it could use blue on the head.

This is really nice. There is nothing really wrong about it. I guess the only thing I would of changed is perhaps a blue hair along with blue or orange arms?

I like the hair, it's not something I see used often and it mixes with the cape very well. I do not like the belt so much, though, it stands out a little bit too much against the rest.

I really like this. The colors flow really nicely. I like the hair a lot. Although I don't really like the belt. It's just too purple compared to everything else.

I like the legs, they are perfect, but something about the head throws me off.

All the colors flows nicely for the most part, the whole avi is a little too orange, and the crown is a bit too bright. I don't really like the black lips.

I love the head, it's delightful! In fact, I just love the added red altogether. It was a bold choice, but you made it work well.

This is different, it's nice. The added red is interesting, but I think it should've been throughout the avi a little more. Perhaps use a lighter blue color throughout it too.

I think this is about the only one without an added colour or shade, and you made it flow wonderfully! I think the only thing that bugs me is the eyes, they stand out a little bit too much.

This is great. The colors work well, and I really like the legs. There really isn't anything I would change. Maybe the eyes, I'm just picky on eyes.

Something about this one throws me off, it just seems a little bit disorganized? I like it, but it doesn't flow quite well enough.

I think the white you added to the avi looks good. I don't like the hat or the glasses though, and I'm not crazy about the hair.

Okay!
So!
The winners!

1st place:
NobodyAiko

2nd place:
iSynthesia

3rd place:
robotic being

NobodyAiko

iSynthesia

robotic being

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Congrats to all the winners!

Loyal Smoker

8,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Beauty of Grace

Faiethell's Waifu

Hygienic Strawberry

10,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hope you like it!
User Image
it's like an octopus mermaid c:

Faiethell's Waifu

Hygienic Strawberry

10,225 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Unbeatable Foe

Anxious Bookworm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items