Ruthless Entrepreneur

How is everyone?

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
Beauty of Grace
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The one thing that really bothers me about this is the way the arm mod looks when it's paired up with that dress. It makes it look like she isn't wearing anything on top at all. I like the background and the crown though.

The crown on top of the hair ribbon looks awkward. The face is really cute though, it works well with the arm mod.

This is a good use of a background, she looks like she's going home. Or getting married. I'm not sure, ha. The face fits really well, either way c: I think it would have been better if her crown was all white, though.

Pharaoh's Assistant Says
xxUser Image
User Image
Oh dear god, no don't stop quoting me. I actually enjoy reading the feedback you give. It's rare that I find someone who actually give serious and lengthy feedbacks and I'd like to keep getting it. Plus, I like seeing what you have to say about the others too. Otherwise, I'm lost.

Invisible Phantom

I love the head area, it's perfect, especially the way you made the middle face like the other two. Overall, I really like the theme and execution of this avi!

I like this a lot actually. There is a lot going on in the upper part of it, but it works well. I really dislike the legs though because they just don't match. They seem too brown.

I think the best part of this avi is the head... I really enjoy it a lot. And the blood adds to the creepiness which is a nice touch. I think the shoes would be better off in black, and personally I am not a fan of that dress.

I love the use of the Sea legs, they match so well! I do feel like the top needs more white though, it's kind of unbalanced.

This is super cute. The colors are balanced pretty well, except I don't like the cape. I think it adds a bit to much black at the top half of the avi.

She is not bad looking, but I feel like there is an overabundance of black on the head and not enough white. I think a combo of hair that was white/and black would have given it what it needed.

I feel like it's offbalanced. The colour is all concentrated in the middle and then the arms themselves are just black and white -- it looks off. Other then that, it's not too bad.

I think the face and legs are awesome, but they just don't match the arms. Perhaps if you incorporated some white into the face, the arms wouldn't look so odd.

I find this one very interesting. My issue with this is that I have never been a huge fan of clutter, and there just seems to be so much going on that I find it a bit overwhelming. I also find the hair style looks a bit off.

I like this. I do feel like it needs another splash of white near the neck area to balance it more--there has got to be a white scarf of some kind that would work?

This is nice, but I think the legs just kind of clash with the arms. The arms and horns are smooth, and then the legs are all rough. Other than the legs, I like the avi a lot.

Cute. I however do think it would have done well with some white glasses (I love the contrast of white glasses on the black skin), and the top looks a bit odd with the face. I think it needs a scarf or some kind in white, because the black is a little bit much there I think. The head area I really like though and I absolutely love that skirt.

Again, sea legs = love, they are perfect with these arms. In fact, I love the whole torso area. I'm not too keen on the top of the head, though--it looks bare compared to the rest and needs more.

I like how the arms, dress, and legs flow nicely, but the scarf and hair is just too much white. It over powers the rest of the avi.

Everything matches here really well and I really enjoy the use of the Sea Legs (I love the Sea legs). And the hair looks wonderful. The only thing I would suggest is perhaps horns or a black crown of some kind on the head. It just feels like it needs something.

I like the eyes. They are completely out of place, but they make it look possessed and I love it. I'm not too keen on the chest area, though. I feel like it needs more.

I like the top half of this avi a lot. Maybe I am just too picky, but he legs just look really short with the tasset.

I'm a little thrown off by the eyes here. They just seem to really stick out to me. I think that perhaps white glasses would work really well here, along with some sort of white on the feet. Anklets perhaps? I do love that hair/horn combo.

This skin is superb, and the body mod really flows. The hair is perfect too. Honestly, this a really good monster avi.

This avi is really interesting. I like it because it stands out. The hair is pretty cool, but I really dislike the purple horns.

I think this avi is really neat looking. I love everything about it except the hair. It just has this green tinge to it, that is kinda distracting.

I like the added colour, but I feel like there is too much going on here, it needs to be toned down a little. And the lucie locket doesn't really match either. . . the gold stands out a lot.

I adore this avi. The colors work nicely with each other, and I like the legs. I don't really like the wings, and I am not sure about the background.

This avi is really cluttered, and I had to look twice to see what was going on with it. The colors match really well and but I don't think that the background was needed. I also am not sure if the pigtail extensions and tail were needed because I just can't tell with the background. I feel like it needs to be downscaled.

I like the leg mod, but I feel like the head needs some white to balance it out.

I love the different approach to this one. The zebra body is pretty cool. I don't like the wings and corset though.

I like the body mod, and I love the face! I just think that it needs something white on the head, i feel like it was a little bit too black up there.

Love the legs, love the colours! I actually really like this avatar, it flows really well. I feel like it could really use a tad more black though.

I love the color combination on this one. I'm not a big fan of wings, but I think they blend nicely with the dress and hair. The hat really bothers me, and I don't know why. I guess I'm just picky.

I am a sucker for those legs and all the colors blend wonderfully. They balance and match. She is beautiful.

I love the added red! This avatar flows really well, and it's got a great theme.

This is kind of creepy, but I like it. Haha. I don't really care for the legs, but they match the hair so I guess they are okay. I'm glad you added the weird snake thing, other wise the top would seem a little empty.

Wonderful monster-ish avi. smilies/icon_smile.gif I love the way she looks. I just think that she might need a little bit of red in the torso area - perhaps some blood?

I like her, but I feel like her head could use some red and also that the scarf is a little unnecessary. . . over all, she's cute, and I really like her eyes.

I like the blood splattered all over the clothes on this. Maybe if you added like blood to the face it would work a little better. The scarf clutters the neck area a little too much.

I love her! She's the perfect combination of classy/monster. Her body and face scream innocent and her arms scream not-so-innocent (couldn't think of a better term, guilty wasn't really the word I was looking for). She is beautiful and yet deadly.

Okay!
So!
The winners!

1st place:
x___Yami

2nd place:
Nevrotic_Cookie

3rd place:
Djitter

x___Yami

Nevrotic_Cookie

Djitter

Invisible Phantom

Pharaohs Assistant
Beauty of Grace

The one thing that really bothers me about this is the way the arm mod looks when it's paired up with that dress. It makes it look like she isn't wearing anything on top at all. I like the background and the crown though.

The crown on top of the hair ribbon looks awkward. The face is really cute though, it works well with the arm mod.

This is a good use of a background, she looks like she's going home. Or getting married. I'm not sure, ha. The face fits really well, either way c: I think it would have been better if her crown was all white, though.

Pharaoh's Assistant Says
xxUser Image
User Image
Oh dear god, no don't stop quoting me. I actually enjoy reading the feedback you give. It's rare that I find someone who actually give serious and lengthy feedbacks and I'd like to keep getting it. Plus, I like seeing what you have to say about the others too. Otherwise, I'm lost.

It's just so much work to go through and find and quote everyone every single time :c
Can I be a butt head and just ask you to keep an eye on the links on the first page?
They link to the judging, I think it's the third post!

Profitable Prophet

5,450 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Tycoon 200
Beauty of Grace
It's just so much work to go through and find and quote everyone every single time :c
Can I be a butt head and just ask you to keep an eye on the links on the first page?
They link to the judging, I think it's the third post!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pharaoh's Assistant Says
xxUser Image
User Image
Yeah, I'll try. I'm trying to get into the habit of checking my mule periodically. I just seriously can't believe I didn't see that rag doll arm. Mad I could've made a killer monochrome doll...evil, bloody goodness T_T alrightly, lemme go check the first page for updates.

Ruthless Entrepreneur

Myna5194
How is everyone?

Friendly Poster

5,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
Myna5194
Myna5194
How is everyone?

Gooooooood! And yourself?

Invisible Phantom

I like her! My only real compliant is that I don't think the colour of the skirt matches the other shades of yellow. It seems more gold then the rest and out of place because of that.

I like the idea of this, the springy arms with the spun skirt. I think the colors are nice, but the arms don't really blend in with the avi.

I think she is mostly cute, but I don't think the arms really go that well with the avi. It just doesn't look right. The oranges match fairly well but I have to admit that I have never been a fan of that pose of Sugared Ambrosia, I think it looks weird.

This flows and matches really well! I love the legs, the way they aren't identical.

This one is really simple. It's nice for the most part, but I don't like the crown or the eyes. The legs look really nice though.

The colors blend so well, and the look on her face is perfect. It makes me think of a robot. I like that look a lot. I enjoy the skirt paired with that top.

This one is significantly darker then the rest, but that isn't a bad thing! It's wonderful. I love the sketchy skin. My only compliant (and it's very minor) is that the skin is so light it stand out against the rest. For some reason it doesn't bug me as much as things like that usually do, I think it's because it flows so well.

I actually really like this one. It's a bit cluttered, and very black, but it looks good. I think the face is my favorite part. I really like the eyes.

The black here feels incredibly overwhelming, tbh. I think I would like it better if the whole avi was completely black however. The head area just completely throws me off. I do reallly enjoy the background though!

I love the gold in this, I just wish it carried into the bottom half / legs. I understand that's hard though! Colours near the feet just don't exist half the time.

The colors throughout this is really nice. I'm not really a fan of the lips, and I'm kind of iffy on the hair. The hair doesn't look bad, but it kind of hides one of the arms.

I like where this avi is going, I just feel like it needs more. The hair is too black, and I think either the hair needs to change or a white accessory would look better on the head. Also that leg pose feels really awkward to me.

I think this might have looked better with a white / silver skin. The skin just stands out a lot since the rest blends together.

It's like a unicorn girl. Haha. I like the hair, well, the whole head really. The cape thing is super fancy. I don't really like the top and skirt together, it just looks awkward.

I love how you mixed the silver and the whites here. Most of the colors seem to blend really well. However I do think that either the Juno's lace or the hair needs to change because there just seems to be too much going on up there.

I like this, but I must admit that the legs bug me. I think it's just a personal preference, it just looks so unnatural.

This one is interesting. There is parts of it that work, and parts that don't. The top looks awkward where it cuts off because of the legs turned to the side. I like the hair and face, but I'm not sure about the cape. It adds a bit too much black.

Both the legs and the cape combined give her a look like she is falling softly. Kinda like Mary Poppins with her umbrella, just gliding down. I think they go very well together. And I absolutely adore that hair. I just think it needs something on the head. The black is so concrete in this avi, that the head looks a little off that there isn't any there.

I like the pink in this. The lack of feet bugs me though, but I believe that's more personal preference then anything else.

I really like this one. It reminds me of a broken puppet. I think different legs would of been better because you can see the strings just hanging there that would've been on the legs.

I don't mind this, but there doesn't seem to be any flow going on. The colors don't really balance each other out and I feel like a different set of legs here would have helped.

I love this. The colours are marvelous and it flows well! I just wonder if there was maybe a better way to get pink in the middle then the bunny? At least, I'm assuming that's what you were trying for!

I adore the theme of this one. It's a robot! I like the strawberry on top of the antenna. Although, I don't like the lips. Also, I don't like that the ribbon on the dress covers up the arm.

I love her! She is so cute. The colors blend really well and she flows good. A little bit of pink around the torso area would have looked nice.

This blends together really well. I don't usually like avatars that are too cluttered, but this one is really well put together.

This one is really nice. I like it a lot. Everything blends in pretty well. I especially like the face. The hair is pretty cool how it swirls right above the spring arms. The ears kind of bother me though, unfortunately they are attached to the hair.

The colors all match really well, but I find the torso area of this avi way too distracting. I feel like there is way too much going on this avi. I will admit, I have never been a fan of clutter.

I'm not a fan of the eyes on this, mainly because they put that little bit of pink in the hair and it really doesn't match. With a different set, I think it'd be a lot better!

This is super cute. I like the big grey bow on top of the head, but I do not like the hair. It makes the spring arms really hard to see, and I don't really like the face either.

This avi is fairly cute, but there are a couple of tings that bother me. That top always looks awkward to me, no matter how many times I have seen it used. I think maybe a gray scarf would have both added that little gray I think it needed there as well as changed the look enough that the top wouldn't have been so distracting to me. I love the head and the legs though.

This is really well put together. It blends and flows really well!

I really like the skirt on this one. It's so frilly. However, I am not a fan of the feather belt on top of it. Over all, I really like this avi. The eyes are really pretty, and you can see the spring arms pretty well.

I really enjoy this avi,. There are just two things that bother me about it. The first is that feathered belt, I feel like it isn't really needed, and looks a little awkward. Also for some reason I don't like those shoes on this avi. I think maybe something more white and not as silvery would have looked better.

Okay!
So!
The winners!

1st place:
Bittersweet Reveries

2nd place:
pinkytutu

3rd place:
Azure Ageha

Bittersweet Reveries

pinkytutu

Azure Ageha

Invisible Phantom

Dreamy Decadence

LiliesShadow

NobodyAiko

Pharaohs Assistant

D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Ahava Chanita

FindingJackie

Okay! New items up!
I'm personally sorry that it took so long; most of the items that need to still be judged should be up today and there should not be a lul so large again. Perhaps a small one (a few days) but not so big!

We are going again, woo!

Invisible Phantom

I feel like there is too much going on in this avi. What with the arm mod and massively flowy hair, and the falling petals. I think it would have been better if there hadn't been all of those things. I enjoy the feet and the face. I think the shoes match really well and having a little more purple throughout the avi would have been nice.

This is cute, but I feel like the hair and arms are not bright enough for the Hanbok. Also, you could've used more of the colors on the hanbok instead of just pink.

I feel like there is a lot going on here. Personally I would have recommended either the petals or the arm mod, not both. The hair doesn't really help, either.

I like the hair and the idea behind this avi! The only thing that really bugs me is that the colours don't travel to the bottom at all.

Wow. This is pretty unique. I like pretty much everything about it. The only thing I don't really like is the Vigilant Arc, I just don't like how it hangs down with the tail.

I had to look at this one a second time just to decipher what I thought of it because it is so much different then things I usually see. For the most part I do enjoy it. I'm just not a huge fan of the hair pieces. I think gold should have been a bit more bold on the head along with some other form of purple hairpiece.

I like the head, but the legs throw me off a little. I like the fact that you made the colours flow, but I've always thought that leg mods with anklets look a little off.

This is simple and cute. Instead of the white bow on the top, I would of added something purple to make the colors flow a little better. The two bows on the feet are not bright enough.

I think she is cute, and I absolutely love that hair with this avi, it matches so well with the colors on the dress. I think however the crown on the head is unneeded, and I think a little more purple around the avi would have been a nice touch.

I like this avi! I like the way it flows, I like the colour balance.

I like that you added the blonde color with the hair and the shoes. The head piece isn't quite bright enough.

I think she is kinda cute. I don't really like the hair or eyes (The hair just seems off color-wise and the I have never been a fan of those eyes). I think maybe a darker golden hair color would have been of good use here.

The hair in this throws me off, mainly because it's the only brown in the avi. I do quite like the theme though, it was put together very well!

This is nice, I like the added sleeves. I don't really like the flower on the head or the petals falling because they are too lightly colored. I also don't really like the legs.

I feel like there is very little color flow in this avi. I think it would have been better off with a different colored hair (either purple or gold) and a second accessory with the corresponding color. I like the lantern and the cherry blossom. But the same for the feet, I really think it needs more matching colors.

I like this one, especially the face and head! Again the issue with the anklets and leg mod, but I appreciate the black on the legs!

I really like this one! I love the bangs, and the black you added. The waist is a little cluttered, but it looks nice. I'm not sure about the cloral clip though.

I think is avi is a little too.... cluttered/uncoordinated for my tastes. There seems to be so much going on at the hair, and that massive amount of black even when paired with the black on the anklets just feels like it's too much. There is no black in the torso area, I feel like the colors are just not flowing or really balanced to me.

I think the background here is unneeded. I also think that there needs to be more purple and gold throughout. Perhaps the eye changed to either a gold or a purple?

I like that this one has a peaceful feel to it. I like the background and everything. I don't like eyes. They don't have a peaceful sense to them like the rest of the avi.

Lol, tektek thinking that it's legs are still there. It amuses me. Anyway, I really like the arms, but the leg mod and background together throws me off, and not just because of tektek. I've always thought of those legs as flying, but she seems so close to the ground it seems odd.

I don't mind this but the hair seems too big. I think it's a little overwhelming. I also think that a little bit more purple near the bottom would have looked nice. I do enjoy the wings and the headpieces.

This is nice, the colors are carried out nicely, and I really like hair and the lips. I don't like the legs though, they just look a little awkward.

I like the wings and the hair in this quite a bit c:

Halloween avi c: I like it, it's a good excuse for the funny looking dress. This theme actually works very well.

Oh this is interesting. Instead of the lighter pink color in the hair and shoes, I would of used brighter color. The dinosaur hairpin doesn't really match the rest of the purple in the avi.

Cute. I really like the way those sleeves pair with that dress. There seems to be a lot going on, but it doesn't feel that way. I really enjoy the flow of this avi. The only thing I think is really missing is a tad of orange on the head somewhere. Perhaps a halo of some kind?

I like the sleeves, but I'm thrown off by the anklets again.

Ohh this is cute. I like the hair and the face. Although, I would of used bright colors throughout the entire avi instead of just white and orange.

Not bad, but I think the black hair could have been a different color. I think that it really stands out. Also I think their could be more purple in this avi. All the other colors seem to be mostly evenly represented, but the purple doesn't seem to be.

I love the hair, but overall I think there is too much going on on the head.

I like this one a lot, the bangs and face particularly. There may be a little too much pink throughout it, and I don't like the flower crown.

Love the legs, and the arm mod. Also I think the hair really brings that color of pink down to the toes, so it's fairly even throughout the avi. I think however that their is way too much going on on the head. I think if you got rid of the flower crown that would make a huge difference. It doesn't feel like it fits.

This is one leg mod that works with the anklets! Overall, I like the colours in this one.

This is cute. I would of added more purple in it though. I like the lips and the hair. I am not crazy about the Radiant Corona on the head, I think Butterfly Strike would of been enough.

Looking fairly good but there are a couple of things that bother me. Divine Deity Jewelry pose adds this belt on the dress that just looks really awkward. Also I feel like it needs more purple.

Okay!
So!
The winners!

1st place:
iSynthesia

2nd place:
Azure Ageha

3rd place:
x___Yami

iSynthesia

Azure Ageha

x___Yami

I will be sending out all the prizes for everything judged today at once, later tonight. You will get your gold, don't worry!

Anxious Bookworm

These are works in progress for the new items. I'll edit my post and make a few more after work.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
I'll work on then when I get home tonight. I am pleased to see Amara the wanderer and the serene. Wanderer has been a dream of mine since my original account. And hoods! I can't wait to do this.

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
New items! Yay!
Here's my entry for #14
Edit: And for #21
Aaaand #22

delicatemanly's Partner

Demonic Hellraiser

16,025 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
✖ Bonus Contest Entries:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff