Welcome to Gaia! ::

Karasu looked over at him. "You think you can handle it?" he asked, "What your sister did to Star was screwed up, what if she could do it to you as well?" He asked another question. "But if you feel you can take care of it so be it." He said walking inside the Inn."

Invisible Phantom

"so...we have a little pest garding the in, do we..?" hissed a S.I.N member, who had a dar aura that could be sen by anyone.He had a nasty evil grin, and his hands which had claws, were covered in blood.The claws that attacked Star and gave her the injury.

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Angeles had stopped dead when the book disappeared and she stood looking at her hand. the long thin red burn slowly healing, very slowly, but she was trying to understand why it had vanished, "yeah... I'm alright."
KarasuMikel
Karasu looked over at him. "You think you can handle it?" he asked, "What your sister did to Star was screwed up, what if she could do it to you as well?" He asked another question. "But if you feel you can take care of it so be it." He said walking inside the Inn."

"fire ogres straight ahead everyone get ready"
She noticed Angeles doesn't have the book. "What happened?' She looked confused.
king_of_light442

"miss you may go upstairs and the 3rd room on your left go in there and you may have some of my sisters clothes"

"Thank you.. You are kind." She nodded towards him, trying to form some kind of smile. But her attempts failed.
The Soldier stopped for a few moments, feeling a little uneasy. She was being watched, and her eyes scanned the room before falling upon the Fey. Having others watch her was discomforting, she knew she lacked any kind of social grace and wore a hard face. But she dismissed it, having not been addressed. She picked her armor up from the floor and took it with her upstairs. Finding the room that the man had mentioned previously, she picked out something plain and put it on. The last thing she wanted was to take someone's favourite items of clothing, and fashion was worth far less to her than survival. The woman was greatful for that much.

She returned downstairs, having left her armor up there for the time being so she didn't have to carry it around. She figured she would repair it later, when she had settled down a little more.
There seemed a lot of commotion now so Prince thought he should help himself to something to drink instead of asking. Of course he would offer to find a way to pay for it later, he thought. So, climbing onto the counter with his plushie under his arm he looked around for something to drink. Spotting a glass of what looked like apple juice he picked it up and put it to his lips.

Generous Knight

9,000 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
Zulma went to Karasu and despite people around, she wrapped her arms around him and kissed his neck like a butterfly. "I am tired." she whispered to him. "The place is in good hands with all those people." she said further.

She stepped back and hanged her coat but kept her katana. "My friends" she addressed to everyone. "Be all in peace and remember that the Inn of Peace is a neutral place where both BOO and SIN can coexiste in memory of a time when the Overseer and the Sentinel loved each other."

Zulma then walked back to Karasu and kissed him on the lips this time. "Be safe and have some rest." she told him and headed back upstairs, she was exhausted. She soon fell asleep, her katana in her arms. The book and Karasu strangely mixing in her dreams.

((A good night to everyone! Don't do anything reckless people! Have fun!))
TeamRocketGirl17
The Ivory Knight
Something, though he knew not what, caused the knight to shoot his attention out towards the open entrance of the inn, into the thick forest leading to the front. Finishing putting on his armor, he picked himself up off his seat, strode outside, then, once outside, drew his silvery, blessed blade.

Seeing several other people doing the same thing, Alexi decided to go outside as well to see what the commotion was. She had been hearing rumors of something attacking the inn, and she wanted to defend it no matter what the cost.
"What do you think's coming?" Alexi asked the knight.
The silvery-clad knight hushed her, concentrating. Closing his eyes, he lent the winds his ears, to hear what approached. Footsteps. Many footsteps accompanying the clank of...

Suddenly, from the shadows, a dozen warriors clad in the necrotic, ebony armor widely reviled as Demon Armor, and wielding short swords, they glowered at the two with blood-thirsty, malicious eyes.

"SIN warriors." The knight said. "The foot soldiers and vast majority of the Sentinel's forces, next to the acolytes. I am surprised that so many got in..."
(( Goodnight! 4laugh ))

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
AngelofNightmares
"so...we have a little pest garding the in, do we..?" hissed a S.I.N member, who had a dar aura that could be sen by anyone.He had a nasty evil grin, and his hands which had claws, were covered in blood.The claws that attacked Star and gave her the injury.

The girl with the butterfly wings suddenly sat up strait. Her eyes were alarmed.

"SAKURA!!!" She shouted to her companion.

"Oh, no! I thought he wouldn't follow us here!!"

"No time for that! Let's get outa here and Fight!!"

"You can't!! You've been fighting non stop since the war began!! We just spent all day tunneling under the SIN base. You need to eat and sleep. When was the last time you eat something?"

"But-"

"No. You stay there. I'll go out there." And with that, the second girl left through the door.
((goodnight))

She finally puts down her scotch. "I only had a swig of this too" She waited for Angels to come back in.
see'ing that his sister was nowhere to be seen he relaxed slightly

7,150 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Hunter 50
  • Healer 50
Angeles hand began shaking as the adrenaline wore off and the pain was becoming realized. She hissed slightly and grabbed her wrist, "it vanished," she told the young woman as she made her way back towards the inn. She bent down and scooped some dirt into her hand and held it tightly. the dirt was soothing, a similar effect if a human put a burn under cool water. Water would not ehlp her however, only earth.
Karasu bid Zulma a goodnight and returned her kiss before she went to her room. He took his Katana in hand and went back outside. to see the enemy. ":Can we please make short work of them." He said placing the Katana on his shoulder. "Zulma is trying to sleep and this is neutral grounds." He reminded everyone.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff