Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

f r e e love heart

Hey there~ I've been bumming free art off people for a bit, and since I have some spare time right now I'll offer some in return. It's just some quick sketches, and I'm going to be selective. I'd love to draw everybody, but I'm a college kid with loads of homework and not enough time to get around to the lot of you. But I wish I could. ):

If your avatar is too cluttered with like auras and birds and sunshine rays and rainfall then that's just too much to take on. ;A;

So let's all chat about stuff, etc etc, and I'll draw whoever stands out or whoever has an avatar I must draw because it's irresistible. Also try not to spam me with following links, though I will follow anybody who posts, because hey we're all in this together. >D

My only online gallery with some examples would be my Tegaki, but be warned there's some minor boy's love/yaoi content so don't smack me in the face if you click and go ewww.

Pickup:
Tenshi No Kisoku
xMidKnightMoonx

now bring eet on >D

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
i love free art biggrin

I just finished my B.O.O. avi by combining my original with the B.O.O. items biggrin If there are too many items for you, feel free to leave stuff out/do only like a head shot or something.

i hope i get picked >.<
how goes your exploits for the good of his claminess?
@Figgytree You've maxed followers, did you know? O:

@Tenshi no Kisoku Aw, who doesn't love free stuff. Yeah that's what I would qualify as too much stuff but I can see what I can do anyway since you're nice about it. >D
Sure why not ^-^

Lonely Nerd

User Image

[Free art.
Oh Yeah. ;D
]
captain didgey

@Tenshi no Kisoku Aw, who doesn't love free stuff. Yeah that's what I would qualify as too much stuff but I can see what I can do anyway since you're nice about it. >D

i know its a bit much, but it makes me so B.O.Otiful
Tenshi No Kisoku
how goes your exploits for the good of his claminess?

Took a break from missions, I've been doing sacrifices all day. ;A; Not ultimate ones since it takes too long to rebuild from there. I want to keep this skin so bad, baw.

9,500 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Healer 50
  • Hunter 50

Free artsies? o.o

9,450 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Witty Capitalist

13,350 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Profitable 100
Sounds like fun. You can draw me if you like, but you don't have to.
Kamarie~Logos
Sounds like fun. You can draw me if you like, but you don't have to.

you brought S.I.N. in with you!!
HERETIC!

Lonely Nerd

User Image

[I just realized, I hate this avatar. DDD: ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items