Welcome to Gaia! ::

im back guys biggrin
sorry had to go watch my recording of heroes xD

Dapper Bear

Tenshi No Kisoku
im back guys biggrin

:O This was supposed to be the one with Hiro and Charlie, right? D: I missed it. ;-; Was it any good? :]
The Fringe Observer
Tenshi No Kisoku
im back guys biggrin

:O This was supposed to be the one with Hiro and Charlie, right? D: I missed it. ;-; Was it any good? :]

wasnt my favorite episode but yeah it was alright
it was more of a setup for hiro's story

Lonely Nerd

User Image

[Hero's is still going? xDDD
I only watched the first season. Dx
]
I never watched Heroes, but I always wanted to. But the more I wait, the more I have to catch up and sighhh so lazy.

Dapper Bear

Tenshi No Kisoku
The Fringe Observer
Tenshi No Kisoku
im back guys biggrin

wasnt my favorite episode but yeah it was alright
it was more of a setup for hiro's story

X3 I guess I'll wait until they put it out on dvds. :/ The only show I've been able to remember (more so watch. D: ) is Big Bang Theory (though I've been catching it around halfway through lately. sad ), and Fringe ( neutral I can't wait until the Lowatus is over. It's driving me nuuuuuts. D: I know a few of my questions and theories will get answered in the next few episodes).

Orrrr remember to erase stuff off the DVR so that I can record it on G4 (unless they stopped putting the ep up for two days after it airs on the local channel.
captain didgey
@xMidKnightMoonx

User Image

4laugh Thank you sooo much.
I'll add it to my profile. <3
I loooove it.
i like sin go sin
wolfpup10
i like sin go sin

>| For BOO only. Shoo.

Lightbringer

I've already maxed out my followers, but I love free art. Or free anything, really. Yay free!
captain didgey
User Image

f r e e love heart

Hey there~ I've been bumming free art off people for a bit, and since I have some spare time right now I'll offer some in return. It's just some quick sketches, and I'm going to be selective. I'd love to draw everybody, but I'm a college kid with loads of homework and not enough time to get around to the lot of you. But I wish I could. ):

If your avatar is too cluttered with like auras and birds and sunshine rays and rainfall then that's just too much to take on. ;A;

So let's all chat about stuff, etc etc, and I'll draw whoever stands out or whoever has an avatar I must draw because it's irresistible. Also try not to spam me with following links, though I will follow anybody who posts, because hey we're all in this together. >D

My only online gallery with some examples would be my Tegaki, but be warned there's some minor boy's love/yaoi content so don't smack me in the face if you click and go ewww.

Pickup:
Tenshi No Kisoku
xMidKnightMoonx

now bring eet on >D

i Like how u draw.
U draw so pretty.
Can u draw me C:
pm me if u can draw me please 4laugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff