Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,150 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Hygienic 200
yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_tea yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pie yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_burger yum_burger evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Romantic Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
Tiara cute face
yum_wasabipie yum_wasabipie yum_tuna yum_tuna yum_tamago yum_tamago yum_strawberrypie yum_strawberrypie yum_shrimp yum_shrimp yum_sausage yum_sausage yum_salmon yum_salmon yum_pumpkinpie yum_pumpkinpie yum_icecreampie yum_icecreampie yum_coldone yum_coldone yum_bacon yum_bacon yum_tea yum_tea yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_pizza yum_pizza yum_pie yum_pie yum_onigiri yum_onigiri yum_hotdog yum_hotdog yum_donut yum_donut yum_cupcake yum_cupcake yum_burger yum_burger evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil evil heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Wow. Such a useful post. Thanks for the input... rolleyes
Kristinamjs
So here's the Mandalorian Costume I made, It's made of sintra and verious other materials...

This is so amazing, you have such great talent. emotion_kirakira

Romantic Seeker

5,100 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
That Magikarp
Kristinamjs
So here's the Mandalorian Costume I made, It's made of sintra and verious other materials...

This is so amazing, you have such great talent. emotion_kirakira

Thanks smile It was defiantly a labor of love and patience. I think it was in planning for more then 6 months before I actually started working on it. And even now it's been changed ever so slightly... smile

With armour it's an ever evolving process, just when you think it's done... something else comes up! LOL rolleyes

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Thalianost
This is me wearing my reenactment garb/armor. I made the shield, grieves, helmet, and all the chainmaile.

User Image

Merlin's Beard! That's amazing!

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
This year's Halloween costume, Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters
User Image

Last year's halloween costume, Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas
User Image
Bobrechaun Productions
User Image

User Image

Both costumes are amazing! And Oogie Boogie is one of my favorite characters!

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Lexi Marie
Bobrechaun Productions
User Image

User Image

Both costumes are amazing! And Oogie Boogie is one of my favorite characters!

Thank you biggrin

4,600 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
The latest work. The kimono set is by me, the wig and make-up are by my friend Ashitaro. Photos by her as well.

User Image

User Image

Glaedier800's Queen

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm actually working on a victorian era costume. So far I have bits and pieces of the skirt and an unfinished jacket. Does anyone know a good way to make corsets?

Glaedier800's Queen

Inquisitive Kitten

12,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
ShannaMarie2011
QueenAleta
This is my Steampunk Morgan Le Fey Costume. This costume is an original design of mine. The model in the pictures is also me :p The wand lights up & the clockwork crystal ball lights up and rotates. The wand tip is a 5.8" amethyst, the body of the wand is painted brass filligree that was hammered into shape, and the end of the wand is a scientific flask with a wire wraped violet cubic zircona suspended in it.

User Image User ImageUser Image

That is GORGEOUS! I love how you put everything together. Love the corset. Fabulous work!

I really do love this! Do you have any tips on making corsets?
omg the first picture rofle.

Garbage Trash

See my siggy. :3 Not finished. Need to change those ears, I'm not a bunny, I'm a poodle. >:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff