Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mechonis's Princess

Divine Phantom

Bobrechaun Productions
This year's Halloween costume, Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters
User Image

Last year's halloween costume, Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas
User Image

Why can't people like you live in my neighborhood? I would just freakin love to run up and hug a Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man!

Frozen Waffles

31,675 Points
  • Team Devin 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
iWonderous
Bobrechaun Productions
This year's Halloween costume, Stay Puft Marshmallow man from Ghostbusters
User Image

Last year's halloween costume, Oogie Boogie from Nightmare Before Christmas
User Image

Why can't people like you live in my neighborhood? I would just freakin love to run up and hug a Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man!

I don't know. smile
I really did get alot of people running up to give me hugs and taking pictures with me whee
Cassidy Peterson
General guidelines

Your costume needs to be the focus. We don't want to see any "Look at this hot guy dressed as Vash! Oh and in the corner you can see part of a skirt I did."

If multiple characters, or multiple people dressed as a single character, are present in the image, please make sure to specify who is wearing your costume! Some people can't tell the Sailor Senshi apart, and if there's three people dressed as Moogles how will we know which costume you made if you don't tell us?

"That sucks" is not constructive criticism! "The skirt should be pleated, and the fringe is more of a turquoise than green in the movie" is constructive criticism! Being an idiot will result in your posts being deleted.

The above also goes for the difference between " eek wow! heart " and "I really like how your Molly costume is so accurate to the one your Molly doll is wearing." Pointless nice posts are spam just as much as pointless rude posts.

Fairy

11,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • PvP 200
  • Marathon 300
Morioka Ruriko

The latest work. The kimono set is by me, the wig and make-up are by my friend Ashitaro. Photos by her as well.
-Picture-
Picture

Morioka Ruriko, I really Love your costume. It's very beautiful, great makeup and pictures as well.

Dapper Dabbler

halloween 2007
sally from nightmare before christmas

>click<

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items