User Image
                                      User Image
                                                ██ ekcamilla garcia
                                                ----------

██ ekmood
                                                ----------
                                                ██ eklove

User Image
                                okay i'm creating new filler text for juniel since i actually have the motivation to work on her post!
                                um i don't know what else to say but i'm just trying to see the alignment for her post.
                                i also need to color this too but i need photoshop to obtain the color schemes. otl that is a total fail
                                on my part. umm....i'm hungry and i have a snow white figure right next to me, yay. i want to get
                                an ursula figure too and possibly the batman and catwoman ones. blah blah blah. i'm listening to
                                ego by big bang and then right after this is probably electric shock by f(x). i hope that the music
                                video for juniel's illa illa will be available to download even though they already have one for the
                                720p one but it's not one file, which really bothers me. i like all of my music videos to be in one
                                file so it is easier for me in case i want to make gifs for them, which i really want to do since in
                                juniel's mv there's lonely and lovely kang minhyuk oppa~ insertactions.

exotickitty'scodingyoifyoustealthisi'mgonnaroundhouseyousobadly

*NAME: NAME.ek )

Invisible Fatcat

where you are~

Invisible Fatcat

where you are~

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

User Image

min in soo
                                                                                    mood
                                                                                    location
                                                                                    love

User Image

User Image

ek USER NAME²ek
                                    exotickittyFLY FLY FLY UP TO THE SKY FLY FLY EVEN FLY HIGHER

insert some filler text over here to figure out the alignment and all. somehow i can't tell the alignment so i'm
                                    going to keep guessing and hope that i'll find the perfect ending. one day these tears, and they'll all run dry.
                                    i won't have to cry, sweet goodbye. the way i wanted you to need me. someday someone is going to take
                                    your place. one day, i'll forget about you. you'll see i won't even miss you. someday, i know someone is going
                                    to be there. someday someone is going to love me, the way i wanted you to love me. then a couple more
                                    lines or words to fill this filler. my brain is too lazy to keep up with what nina is singing in someday. opps, haha.
                                    but then again i do love the song and it's been ages since i've heard of someday by nina. i'm really hungry now.
                                    insert actions of the character over here

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

User Image

min na eun
                                                                                    mood
                                                                                    location
                                                                                    love

User Image

User Image

ek USER NAME²ek

insert some filler text over here to figure out the alignment and all. somehow i can't tell the alignment so i'm
                                    going to keep guessing and hope that i'll find the perfect ending. one day these tears, and they'll all run dry.
                                    i won't have to cry, sweet goodbye. the way i wanted you to need me. someday someone is going to take
                                    your place. one day, i'll forget about you. you'll see i won't even miss you. someday, i know someone is going
                                    to be there. someday someone is going to love me, the way i wanted you to love me. then a couple more
                                    lines or words to fill this filler. my brain is too lazy to keep up with what nina is singing in someday. opps, haha.
                                    but then again i do love the song and it's been ages since i've heard of someday by nina. i'm really hungry now.

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

User Image

min na eun min in soo
                                                                                    mood for na eun mood for in soo
                                                                                    location
                                                                                    love

User Image

User Image

ek USER NAME²ek

˟ TWIN #1: insert some filler text over here to figure out the alignment and all. somehow i can't tell the alignment so i'm

˟ TWIN #2: insert some filler text over here to figure out the alignment and all. somehow i can't tell the alignment so i'm

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

User Image
                                              User Image

❶. nam yoon bae, but call me ben!
                                                                    ❷. mood
                                                                    ❸. location
                                                                    ❹. love

██ ☆⋮ USER NAME。
                                              exotickittexoI DON'T WANNA BREAK BEFORE THE TOUR IS OVER.

okay insert some filler text over here just to see how the alignment would be. i don't know what else to talk about so things will start to make no sense starting right now...i think. i am not quite sure and now i can hear me typing really fast with all of the noise that goes on and damn it, i think sparta kook killed my kpop radio or something because now i have nothing to listen to except silence. but then again i don't mind silence as much even though i still would prefer some sort of music in the background for inspiration. oh well, i guess i'll have to deal with no music for a while until i decide to go on youtube and listen to a particular song that i feel like listening to at the moment.

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Invisible Fatcat

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff