Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

THIS THREAD IS MAINLY MY LOVELY YET AWESOME SAUCE GIFT TO DESI UNNI FOR A GOOD ONE YEAR
OF THIS ROLEPLAY AND BEING FRIENDS FOR THAT LONG. MAY THE ROLEPLAY AND OUR FRIENDSHIP HAVE MANY MORE
YEARS TO COME~ <3

❤ THE ALWAYS HUNGRY AND SPOILED KITTY.

User Image

❤⊱ PRESENT o1 !
                                                        tab tab REIHWAN'S BOOK/COLLECTION OF ONE-SHOTS

DESCRIPTION: the first present is pretty much this thread. I already told you a while ago not to check this,
                                                    but now you know why. At that time, I already had the project in mind (as I said in the message) but to prevent
                                                    anyone else from seeing this, I decided to keep it blank until yesterday, muwahaha. So technically speaking you
                                                    wouldn't be able to see this unless you were online at 11:30pm over here. >D Anyways, the main idea of this
                                                    thread is to provide you a small collection of one-shots that I did. I brainstormed a couple of ways to plan this
                                                    thread but then I decided that if I made myself write a bunch of one-shots all in a short period of time that it
                                                    wouldn't really be an everlasting gift. In the end, I decided that this gift will always be incomplete because my
                                                    never-ending love for this couple is like an infinite sign! (/cues a song by infinite lmao). There will be some
                                                    random instances when I write something in this thread, so feel free to check it whenever you want. I had
                                                    tons of one-shot ideas while I was brainstorming but since there's so many of them, I believed that it was best
                                                    to leave this incomplete until the day that I suddenly stop shipping these two. Just note that the one-shots tend
                                                    to have a lot of fluff in it, so I couldn't really be all crackish at it...since somehow almost every single one shot
                                                    I've written for my rp characters thus far were all fluffy and just full of DFKHJSFD. Maybe if I ever have that
                                                    one instance where my crack motivation comes in then I'll write one, but in the meantime you'll have to deal
                                                    with the fluff and how Reina is simply an adorable little girl that is deem worthy to be Minhwan's wifey.

p.s. the present image for this one links to a message by yours truly. <33

User Image

❤⊱ PRESENT o2 !
                                                        tab tab REIHWAN PLAYLIST + SEMI-CRACK COMMENTARY FROM KITTY

DESCRIPTION: as for this gift, I believe that it's not as exciting as the first or third one but nevertheless
                                                    I tried. XD I think ever since one of my gaia friends has told me that every thing they do is always related to
                                                    some sort of a bgm or song, I usually think the same as well for my own rp characters. I'm usually not so
                                                    fond of those playlist stuffs in profiles because I believe that usually you don't really know what kind of song
                                                    'suits' or represents them in some way or another. There's no instances where you suddenly think of, 'omg!
                                                    this song reminds me of ______!' But since this couple mentions kpop songs a lot, somehow I ended up
                                                    accumulating a lot of the songs and in the end, it was turned into a playlist! One day, Yoshi will have this
                                                    kind of a playlist too.
                                                    Anyways, if you click on the image on the left that should lead you to my youtube
                                                    playlist of all of this. Technically speaking, I started this aspect of the project a long time ago but since I
                                                    always had it on random playlists, there wasn't really a specific one for them...but now they do! Then the
                                                    link over here is a document featuring my commentary about the songs. I would have done it on youtube but
                                                    I had a feeling that my descriptions for some of them would be too long to write (then again, when is there
                                                    ever a chance that I don't write a lot? lol). So hopefully you enjoy this one too!

p.s. yes, there's a lot of mblaq songs. I'M SORRY BUT EVERY MBLAQ SONG EVER CREATED REMINDS ME
                                                    OF REINA. IT'S THE REINA FANGIRLISM EFFECT.

User Image

❤⊱ PRESENT o3 !
                                                        tab tab REIHWAN GRAPHICS PACKAGE DEAL

DESCRIPTION: in all honesty, I really contemplated whether or not I wanted to give you this as a gift
                                                    since I set myself such high standards on my graphics that I feel that 80% of my graphics are either decent
                                                    or really bad. (/shot) It's very rare for me to REALLY like a particular graphic. (*´∀`*) Anyways, back to
                                                    what this gift is about. XD There are some moments when I have the urge to do graphics but I seriously
                                                    have no idea what the heck to do...so I usually experiment and teach myself more things about how to make
                                                    graphics because 9-ish years + two graphic design classes isn't enough for my graphics skills apparently.
                                                    Depending on my mood, usually my experimental graphics tend to be...well, pretty much this pair. XD The
                                                    amount of pics I have of hyuk min is enough to make me convinced that I could create a rp character and
                                                    make a year long of graphics for him...but I won't, because hyuk min = geum minhwan oppa. ALWAYS.
                                                    AND. FOREVER. Like the first gift, this one will also gradually grow as well since there will be certain times
                                                    when I get bored and have nothing to do on photoshop~ To me, I feel like these experimental graphics
                                                    will be put into some sort of use besides lying around in my documents folder with a bunch of other graphics.
                                                    The link in this present leads to my photobucket album and in the PM I gave you, I wrote down the password
                                                    over there so if you ever feel like taking them (for whatever reason it is), feel free to do so. Besides, they're
                                                    my experimental graphics so no need for permission...hehe. (⌒_⌒; ) Plus it's like getting a huge free
                                                    graphics package deal from your presh kitty, lmao.

Invisible Fatcat

exotickittyyocoding➸ ❛❤ ↳redvelvet:cake. )
exotickittyyo════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                ║▌│█│║▌║││█kittyTAGS: FLUFF × COOKING × RexoSUMMARY: REINA AND BAKING...NOT THE BEST COMBINATION UNLESS YOU ADD A BIT OF MINHWAN~

DAY ONE – NIGHT.

One could say that a reunion with their in-laws was a nerve-wracking experience but unlike the first time Reina met her in-laws, this time she had a stronger desire to prove how she could be a great wife to Minhwan. Despite the circumstances that the two are in, Reina still took the second meeting as her chance to not only impress Minhwan’s parents but at the same time thank them for taking care of a handsome and hard-working son as well.

“Aigoo…this is going to be difficult.” Reina pouted as her head leaned onto the wooden desk with a stack of cookbooks next to her. Ever since her parents told her that there was going to be a meeting between the parents and their children about the wedding, Reina was determined to bake something for them. But unlike a traditional housewife, Reina was not good at cooking at all. Her experiences with cooking always led to disasters, but there was always that one small instant where her cooking was not as bad as people expected. However, throughout several trial and error incidents, she learned after a while to stay away from anything culinary arts related. Turning her head to the smaller stack of books that she went through, Reina grabbed the book that was on top and opened it to the page that she bookmarked. “Castella.” Reina read the title of the recipe out loud before skimming through the directions. With very minimal knowledge about cooking and baking, Reina could understand some of the parts while others…well, she stood there clueless and confused. Then as she flipped through the next few pages, she saw a couple more interesting recipes to her yet even though some of them seemed rather easy to make, Reina knew that she couldn’t make an easy cake just to impress her in-laws. No, she wanted to pick a cake that gave some sort of a challenge to her but at the same time be a bit easier for her in case disaster ensues.

Getting up from her seat, she decided to ask help from the only one person she believed had the capabilities to make any delicious cake in one attempt; Yamaguchi Jin Ah. Ever since she met her cousin’s wife, Reina always thought of her as her inspiration to learn some skills that she would have learned in a home economics class. At the moment, Reina was in desperate need of help and with no one to really help her, she decided to ask Jin Ah for assistance. The brunette female took the phone and dialed the number to the Yamaguchi residence all the way in Japan. It didn’t take long before Reina heard someone on the other line, “Hello, who is this?” The familiar female spoke fluently in Japanese.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Jin Ah unni. It’s me, Reina.” Reina spoke in Korean, which was the other female’s native language. “Oh! Reina! How are you doing?” Jin Ah spoke with a hint of excitement in her tone of voice especially that the call was rather unexpected.

Reina explained, “I’m alright, but Jin Ah unni I need help. You see, I want to bake a cake for my boyfriend and his parents later this week and—“

“Wahhh~ Reina, is this the man that Mr. Fujita set up the arranged marriage with? I heard that he got the approval from obaasan. He must be a really charming man if he got obaasan’s approval!” Jin Ah exclaimed with joy. She continued further, “I can’t believe that you’re getting married to him too. Ryuuji told me that he was good-looking too…ahh, you two must make a wonderful couple.”

“Ah…um…unni, I don’t know what to bake for them. I’ve looked through several recipes but it’s difficult to pick one and some of them are too easy. I want to try something a bit more challenging to impress them yet I don’t have that much time to make a decent cake.” Reina nodded as she glanced at the calendar before realizing that she only had less than six days to make a delicious cake for them.

“Oh? You’re making cake for your in-laws? But I—“ Jin Ah stopped as she didn’t want to criticize about Reina’s baking skills especially that the older female was able to see Reina in action when it came to the kitchen and even she was terrified as well. “Please unni! I really want to impress them…and show that Minhwan is going to marry an amazing wife that will make him happy. You know how it feels to be in here since you did the same with Kenta oppa too.” Reina pleaded and hoped that her cousin-in-law would take her request into consideration despite her lack of talent in baking.

Hearing a soft sigh on the other end of the phone line, Jin Ah gave in, “Oh okay, I’ll help you. I’ll give you the recipe to the cake that I made for Kenta’s parents. They loved the cake so I’m sure that your boyfriend and his parents will love it too as long as you follow the instructions correctly.” Reina immediately squealed as her face lit up with a huge smile on her face. Eventually she grabbed paper and a pen to write down all of the instructions with the intention to make a cake that would allow others to have faith on her baking skills.

DAY FIVE – LATE AFTERNOON.

Reina spent several hours every day getting the recipe down yet she kept making careless mistakes that the maids within the house were getting worried as well. Her first few attempts were mainly due to leaving the cake in the oven for too long while her recent tries consisted of not putting enough of certain ingredients onto the cake. However, with so many attempts done in a short amount of time, the brunette also made a huge mess on the kitchen that she was receiving some lectures from her own mother about tidying the kitchen. “I added the right amount of food coloring and mixed the cake properly.” Reina muttered to herself as she was staring at the oven for the past couple of minutes. Looking at the TV nearby, she decided to turn it on and an upbeat music started to play in the background. Instantly recognizing what it was, Reina started to dance and sing to SNSD’s Cooky commercial. Unaware of her surroundings, she continued to dance and sing since she always believed that singing and dancing while cooking was a great way to make the food delicious. By the time it got to Sunny’s part of the commercial, Reina sang as she gave all of her effort to be cute especially through her gestures, “If you want me, I’ll be cutie cooky girl~” Right after the line, she quickly shifted to acting sexy and sang, “If you are tired of boredom, I’ll be sexy cooky girl~”

Once the commercial ended, Reina looked back at the oven and seeing that the cake was nowhere near baked, she returned her attention back to the TV especially that there was something that instantly caught her attention. With a grin on her face, Reina suddenly forgot about her cake and focused on MBLAQ’s live performance of ‘Run’. Seeing that there were only four members instead of all five, Reina pouted, “Seungho oppa! He’s not here…I wonder why.” Even though Seungho’s disappearance in the number would have kept Reina disappointed for a while, she quickly forgot about it the moment the camera was aimed at Lee Joon. “Woah…Lee Joon oppa?!” Reina exclaimed in shock as she realized that MBLAQ’s main dancer had a change in hairstyle and likewise, her infatuation towards the idol arose once again. Now that the female was practically so focused on the performance, it didn’t take long before one of the maids came in and snapped her out of her attention. “Miss Reina, what about your cake?” The maid, Bo Ra asked before looking at the oven.

“My cake…MY CAKE!” Reina yelled as she turned around and checked the oven before opening and taking out the cake from it. As she swiftly placed it near the counter, she could feel her heartbeat racing as she was worried of burning another cake yet again. All that would determine whether or not the cake was ready was by the toothpick test and as Reina looked for the toothpicks, Bo Ra handed her a toothpick nearby. Muttering a soft ‘thank you’, Reina poked a tiny hole through the cake with the toothpick and as she looked at the toothpick, Reina felt elated. “I finally made a decent red velvet cake!” She reacted before realizing that this was only half of completing the whole recipe. With a stack of whip cream, strawberries, and a knife within close distance, Reina grabbed all of them and cut the cake horizontally with the maid’s assistance. After a while, she placed the top layer of the cake onto another plate and smeared whip cream on the second layer. Once she was done, she placed strawberries on top of it and repeated once again with the top layer after putting the top layer of the cake onto the strawberries.

Minutes later, Reina was done making her own strawberry red velvet chiffon cake and she felt accomplished. It was almost as if all of her hard work was slowly paying off on this one cake. However, she also knew that the cake she made was her ‘experiment’ and that she would need to actually make the same one on the day where Minhwan and his parents would be arriving. Still feeling nervous about whether or not her cake turned out well, she decided that she needed someone to try out the cake for her. Coincidentally, her father entered inside the house after a long day at work and with her mother accompanying him as well, Reina sought of this opportunity as her one chance to get a different person’s opinion. With some of the mess still in the kitchen, Reina hoped that her cake was delicious enough for her mother to forget about scolding her once again.

“Mom! Dad!” Reina smiled as she gave each of them a hug. She knew all of the work that the two of them had to go through for the company especially that they were slowly working on the transition from her father’s retirement and Minhwan’s debut as the ‘current’ CEO of Fujita Corporation. “Hello darling…oh, I see you made cake again.” Reina’s mother noticed the cake instantly before returning the hug. Likewise, Reina’s father did the same and as the two parents looked at the cake with much curiosity, her mother joked, “Reina, are you sure you didn’t put anything bad in this cake?” Everyone knew in the family that Reina’s disasters with kitchen usually resulted in her putting some unusual ingredients onto the dish, but this time Reina focused so much on getting the recipe down that she was confident that the cake was going to taste good.

“No! Of course not!” Reina protested before she grabbed some plates and utensils. While she was cutting slices of the cake, Reina could see the inside of the cake and just by the physical appearance she was excited that it was turning out well. When Reina was able to get two slices of the cake onto the plates, she handed them to her parents and watched their observation carefully. This was the first time in a long time that she ever gave her parents something to tried that was made by her and to her, it was nerve-wracking. Reina felt as if she was in a food competition being judged by how well her cake tasted.

“It’s scrumptious, Reina.” “This is really good!”

Hearing those words from her parents was by far one of the best compliments she ever got from her parents. She was grinning widely that for once she was able to bake something that suited her parent’s tastes. “Really?! Is it really that good?” Reina asked in reassurance before seeing nods from her parents. Without any hesitation, she continued to cut slices of the cake and as she took one slice for herself to try, she was also surprised by how well it turned out to be. Reina’s smile was so wide that she was also forming an eye smile as well by the wonderful feedback she was receiving. “Wahh! Now I just need to practice more and I’ll get it down by the time they come.” She stated with optimism as her motivation and hard work paid off at that moment.

Eventually Reina’s mother suggested to Daichi to rest in the living room for a while, which left Reina wondering why her mother did that. Soon Reina’s mother approached Reina before fixing her daughter’s hair. “Reina…when you bake something for someone and you know that it’s truly delicious, you tend to share it to every person that you love.” Her mother began to speak with sincerity before the two of them looked at each other in the eyes. “But for you, the secret ingredient that made this cake so delicious is love, or in this case your love for Minhwan.”

Pausing for a brief moment, she continued with a chuckle, “Cooking is such an interesting form of art because like paintings, music compositions, or other forms of art, artists always think of someone or something when forming their creations. But I believe that your inspiration was him.”

“Mom, you’re so weird.” Reina stated as she laughed at her mother’s explanation as well. Her mother responded back jokingly, “When did you get all of this determination just to bake one cake? Usually you won’t even budge to do anything kitchen-related.”

Reina didn’t even think of an answer for the question. She already knew why and at times she would wonder if that was how it felt to truly love someone and the other individual having mutual feelings as well. She replied shyly initially before giving a genuine answer, “Well, let’s just say there’s that one guy that I really like a lot…and I wanted to thank him for being a wonderful boyfriend to me regardless of the mishaps we’ve encountered. I also want to thank his parents for raising a lovely son who will do whatever it takes to make them happy.”

Her mother let out a cute ‘aww’ as she heard her daughter’s reply and Reina stood there with a smile on her face. Before the two could say anything to each other, Reina’s father called the two of them and with that they headed to the living room with smiles on their face as if only a mother and daughter could understand.

Invisible Fatcat

exotickittyyocoding➸ ❛❤ ↳wedding:dress. )
                ║▌│█│║▌║││█kittyTAGS: WEDDING DRESS BY TAEYANG × JEALOUSY PT 2 × WexoSUMMARY: FINDING A WEDDING DRESS ISN'T SO EASY AS ONE EXPECTS.

Finding the one dress to wear that could change your life was by far the most difficult decision that Reina ever encountered. After the fifth batch of wedding dresses that the brunette tried out, she completely understood why some of her relatives were always so damn picky about their wedding dress. Each dress had a different ‘feel’ to them; it was as if you were picking a pet that would live with you for the rest of the life. With each dress Reina tried on, she knew that none of them were ‘perfect’. They all lacked the element that pretty much described Reina in a nutshell, which in actuality was a very difficult thing to describe within one word but she did learn from Minhwan that she was ‘unique’; a word commonly used to describe something out-of-the-box or in short, something distinctive. For Minhwan, Reina knew that she was the ‘unique’ type of girl that exhibited many sides and personalities that no ordinary woman in society would display and likewise, Reina believed that the dress should have the same element as well.

“What about this dress?” Reina’s mother spoke in perfect English as she was handing her an asymmetrical dress with white beads surrounded on the top and a ribbon tied around the back. Letting out a soft sigh as if Reina was almost at the point of giving up, she grabbed the dress and nodded, “I’ll try it on.” As the female headed back to the room nearby to change, the rest of the family members that were also critiquing the wedding dress looked around and continued to chatter. With the members in the room consisting of all women, it wasn’t a surprise that many of them were talking about the wedding preparations or how they believed that Minhwan and Reina would make an adorable and gorgeous groom and bride. This event continued on for days and after a few more hours of trying on dresses, it wasn’t until Reina’s hunger started to kick in. She tried on several dresses for hours that Reina thought that her stomach was almost ready to eat itself. Hoping that everyone in the room would listen to her, Reina spoke loudly and politely in hopes of maintaining a good impression for some of Minhwan’s family members, “Excuse me, but can we please have dinner? I’m awfully hungry and we’ve been trying on dresses for the past four hours.”

“Yes, dear. We’ll eat right now. After dinner we will go back and try on a few more dresses before the rest of the guests leave.” Reina’s mother fulfilled Reina’s dire request for food.

“Oh thank goodness~!” Reina let out a sigh of relief before she noticed her mother turning around giving a look along the lines of, ‘what did you say, dear?’ Letting out an awkward chuckle, Reina gave a smile and as the crowd of women was heading towards the dining room, she looked around the house before thinking about how much she missed Minhwan. It was only hours since they last met, but somehow Reina felt as if those hours were months, or even years. All she could wish for at the moment was to be under his arms and smile as if time stopped just for the two of them.

However, with her mother suspicious about any omens that could affect their wedding, Reina’s mother thought it was best to not let Minhwan see the wedding dress she picked until the actual day. Even after seeing Kim Hyuna wear a wedding dress, there was that tiny inkling inside of her wondering what Minhwan would react the moment he saw her in a wedding dress. She was certain that Minhwan saw her in various outfits, but a wedding dress was completely a different story. Whenever she saw dramas with the Hirasawa sisters, she always had the image of the groom’s facial reaction when they saw their bride in a wedding dress engraved in her mind. At first, she could not comprehend the expression that the grooms always had towards the bride, but now she hoped that Minhwan would have the same the moment he saw her in a wedding dress or better yet, even an unexpected reaction…but in a good way of course.

Females were sitting in their designated seats and with Reina having to stay close to her mother and Minhwan’s mother, she felt as if she was the queen. But somehow, there was that lack of attention that Reina always loved from Minhwan. Reina believed that the attention people gave to her was different. She felt as if she was the center of the spotlight watching every move carefully to make sure that she was doing things properly. You could say that at that instant, Reina understood the pressure that her boyfriend went through at school on a daily basis. By then, Reina started to question how Minhwan could handle the situation so well as if this was all natural to him.

On the other hand with her boyfriend, there was a strong distinction when Reina was the center of attention. She was so used to Minhwan being the center of attention that at times, the female would result in having to argue with him. Other times, she resulted to her favorite and common method; offend Minhwan so he could realize that not everything revolves around him and him only. Yet, when she got the attention from Minhwan it was as if she liked the attention. Or in short, she felt like she deserved it for every action she did towards the male.

Reina smiled towards the group of women before noticing that their butlers and maids were slowly handing them trays of food that could feed about thirty people. The female carefully observed every tray that was passing by her and whenever one of the plates were set on the table, Reina could subtly hear her stomach grumbling at the food’s aroma. Without any hesitation, the female breathe in to take in the aroma and exhaled as she knew that she was one step closer towards eating some delicious food made by her favorite chefs.

And soon Reina grabbed her fork and right when she was about to take some food off the nearest plate, her mother lightly touched her on the hand and spoke softly, “Not now, Reina. We need to wait for the champagne first before giving a toast.”

Another sigh came out of Reina’s lips as she placed the fork back on her plate and continued to watch the butlers and maids pour champagne on everyone’s wine glass. As each glass started to fill up, Reina kept thinking about how it was like watching the sand in an hour glass go all the way down.

“When will this ever end…”

That was when Reina turned her head to the side to see her mother raising the glass first while tapping it with a fork. “Ladies, ladies.” Her mother spoke in English elegantly almost as if you can tell instantly that she was the wife of Mr. Daichi Fujita, the owner of Fujita Corporations. Likewise, everyone in the dining room took their glasses and raised it up high while observing Reina’s mother carefully.

“We must give a toast to my beautiful daughter, Fujita Reina, who will be married to the handsome Geum Minhwan within the next few weeks. Here’s a toast to good luck and fortune to the couple in the future!”

“Toast!” Several of the women said as they were tapping each other’s’ glasses and taking a sip of their drink.

As with everyone else, Reina did the same but since the only person closest to her other than her mother was Minhwan’s mother, Reina gave a sincere smile before following everyone. Reina told Minhwan’s mother amidst the chattering that was going on with the other individuals in the room, “I will do whatever it takes to make your son happy. Like I’ve said before, I am grateful for all of the things that you have done to him to make him such a wonderful son. I know that you are proud of him and also I want him to be proud of me as his future wife.”

Invisible Fatcat

exotickittyyocoding➸ ❛❤ ↳good:luv. )
                ║▌│█│║▌║││█kittyTAGS: G.O.O.D. LUV BY MBLAQ × MBLAQ OPPAS × GexoSUMMARY: FINDING A WEDDING DRESS ISN'T SO EASY AS ONE EXPECTS.

It was a silly craze, or so Reina slowly believed by the time she cared about Minhwan so much. She knew that her love for MBLAQ was up to par from a fan girl’s perspective, but after seeing incidents of jealousy ensue from the male, Reina couldn’t help but smile at the reaction. Of course she wasn’t that fond of his jealousy because even she found her jealousy to be a horrible thing sometimes. But she quickly realized that his sense of jealousy meant that he cared for her than any other individual…and boy did it say a lot to the female.

“Joon oppa!” She cried out as she was watching MBLAQ’s performance once again all by herself in the bedroom. The performance ended rather quickly for the female and as she continued to hug the pillow, she thought of how her personal encounter with Joon would turn out. Since the female never met the idol in person, she always thought of various possibilities that could happen. All of them were simply ‘what if’ scenarios, but either way she was certain that all of those scenarios wouldn’t probably happen the moment she was less than a feet away from MBLAQ’s dancer. “Just a few more days until I meet you, Joon.” Reina sighed as she still couldn’t grasp that in a matter of days she could meet her bias in person. With the television turning on to one brief scene with Joon, Reina said with sincerity pretending as if she was having a conversation with Joon, “Sorry Joon oppa, but I love Minhwan more than you. I hope you meet a girl that is as cute as me to be your girlfriend instead~!” Dissatisfied by her ‘attempt’, Reina let out a soft sigh before muttering and pouting, “Hmph…that wasn’t a good attempt.”

Meanwhile, Reina noticed that it was getting late and since there was a lot of work that she had to accomplish, she turned off the television and headed back to sleep hoping that her lovely husband would return back from work soon.

TIME SKIP

Days felt like months for the female as each day Reina knew that she was closer to meet her favorite Korean idol of all time. Of course she had several things she wanted to say to Lee Joon, but at the same time she started to question about her so-called ‘love’ for the male idol. Was it the same as her love for Minhwan? Of course not, that was something that she realized after a long period of time. But sometimes her rambles about Lee Joon left her husband with a sting of jealousy yet Reina knew that she already mentions Minhwan so much in her conversations with other people…so it wouldn’t make any difference, right?

“Is this too sexy? Minhwan might think that I would only wear something sexy because I’m meeting Joon oppa.” Reina questioned with one of the maids nearby. The maid responded calmly, “I don’t think so. Besides, you always show how much you love Sir Minhwan so he wouldn’t mind.”

“Oh no unni. You haven’t really seen Minhwan when he’s jealous! He gets jealous towards MBLAQ oppas.” Reina exclaimed as she grabbed the next outfit she could get a hold of in her closet.

The maid handed the female an outfit before answering, “Based on my experience, when one feels jealous towards another individual that means that they truly care about the person. I believe that Minhwan is jealous of your MBLAQ oppas because he really loves you. But as long as you continue to show to him that you care more about him than MBLAQ, he’ll be fine.” Pausing for a brief moment, the female continued, “You should wear that outfit, Reina. It’s a cute romper and you can wear it with those shoes that you bought a few days ago.”

Reina stared at the outfit for a brief moment before giving a nod in agreement towards the maid. The maid had a point; it was indeed a cute outfit. Even though the outfit would give the illusion of longer legs, she didn’t mind showing it off since that was one out of the many things that her husband was attracted to. Sometimes Reina would make a joke to herself that she could possibly fit in as the tenth member of SNSD.

“Thanks unni. I’ll wear the outfit then~” Reina chimed as she grabbed everything she needed and headed towards the restroom as quickly as she could.

TIME SKIP AGAIN

One would say that Reina was simply crazy having to constantly remind Minhwan that everything was going to turn out fine, but somehow she had an inkling that the only reason they were able to get tickets to the MBLAQ concert was because Minhwan wanted to make her happy. As much as she appreciated the thought, Reina felt almost as if there was some insecurity going on with the male…as if he was testing to see who she would pick between two of her most favorite men on earth.

Once the concert starting with the first set of songs, Reina enjoyed each one of them heartily and like any A+, she followed along with the song and the fan chant. Everything was going out well, or so Reina thought as she had the biggest grin on her face. It was the first time she ever saw the five talented male idols in real life and surprisingly, they looked so much better than on television both physical appearance wise and talent wise. In a sense, she finally understood even more why she loved MBLAQ so much; besides their personalities, their talent was by far amazing as well.

By the time it got past to the halfway point of the concert, Reina soon heard a familiar tune which instantly made her think of ‘Oh Yeah’ by MBLAQ…and that was when things started to get a bit worrisome for the female. She watched MBLAQ’s debut performances so many times that she knew that in every single live performance, Joon would take off his shirt and show off his abs in the public audience. Turning towards the male next to her with a worrisome look on her face, she quickly hid it with a small smile on her face and wrapped her arms around the male. Soon she returned her attention back to the stage as Mir was rapping his own part in the song. However, Reina’s attention went straight to Joon who had an outfit that would probably make every fan girl of his squeal and faint. Even the outfit that Joon wore didn’t help the situation any better, she eventually heard the male singing, “Nareul bomyeo miso jineun geu eolgureul saranghae neol” which instantly got so many females in the audience to be squealing since the translation of the line meant, “I love that smile on that face and I love you.”

Reina tried her best to pretend that the line didn’t mean anything to her so she quickly closed her eyes and it didn’t take that long before she imagined Minhwan singing that line to her instead of Joon. Slowly opening her eyes, Reina turned her head towards Minhwan before her cheeks suddenly fell warm the moment Joon said the same line again. Reina turned away from Minhwan and covered her cheeks as she felt embarrassed and shy all of a sudden. To everyone else, one could easily assume that Reina was simply blushing over a line that her favorite idol always said in the song but to Reina, the line had a whole different meaning especially that she thought of someone else singing that one particular line.

Minutes later, Reina noticed that the one part that she was afraid of to see was going to come and a part of her hoped so badly that Joon wouldn’t show off his body during the performance. Yet seconds into the song, Reina instantly noticed Joon taking a hold of the hem of his shirt before slowly lifting it up. Without any hesitation she grabbed Minhwan’s wrist and not even questioning her sudden actions, she leaned in to initiate one passionate kiss. All of her thoughts and excitement prior to the present about seeing Joon show off his body in the public was gone at that instant and to much surprise, she actually preferred kissing Minhwan instead of seeing the male idol’s well-toned body. The song concluded with fans screaming loudly yet amidst all of the loud noises and commotion that was going on, Reina gradually wrapped her arms around Minhwan’s neck while slowly ending the kiss as well. It was always an unusual impulse reaction that the female had whenever she was scared about something since the ‘normal’ reaction would be to scream or in her case, to pry away from the center of attention. However, for every time Reina took the initiative of the kiss to Minhwan, she somehow felt safe. Yes, it was indeed a bit cheesy to say that all of her worries disappeared with a simple kiss on the lips but it was so true for Reina. She also did strongly dislike the fact that she was too stubborn to admit to someone or at least her husband that she was afraid of a lot of things and that her strong a domineering persona couldn’t take control during those instances. Nevertheless, she believed that her sudden kisses was her indirect way of saying how she was afraid of something or other times just to show that she was worried about someone.

Slowly moving a couple of centimeters from each other, Reina admitted as if she felt defeated, “I’m sorry…” Then again…what was there to say sorry for? She knew pretty damn well for if she didn’t, then there was clearly something wrong in their relationship that Minhwan loved their kisses, so there was nothing to apologize for. But for Reina, she recalled all of those instances where she would go on talking about some facts about Joon that…well, if no one knew who Joon was and the fact that Reina was married, they would have assumed that she wanted to marry a guy by the name of Lee Chang Sun...or his more common name in today’s society – Lee Joon. Not that Geum Minhwan would approve of the marriage considering that he was the first one to propose to Reina and not the silly male idol who is currently part of MBLAQ.

“Minhwan, I don’t think I can see any man shirtless without knowing how much that would affect you. I don’t want you to feel the pain I went through when my ex-boyfriend did the same as well.” Reina began to speak but with so much noise in the background, she hoped that the male could just listen to her right when she was at one of the weakest points. “I love you and I don’t want to waste all of the effort we went through just because of a silly crush. We both know how much we love each other, but out of all of the times that I would compare you to Joon, I feel guilty…no wife should compare their husband to an idol.” Pausing for a brief moment, the female continued, “The only reason I compared you to him was to prevent you from becoming so…egotistical. If there’s any important lesson I’ve learned from my mother, she knows that there were so many instances when my father could have been so arrogant about all of the businesses he owns but after her constant lecture to become humble…he’s become one of the ideal businessmen that people want to become. Likewise, I want you to be the same in that sense, Minhwan.” Tears were slowly coming down from her eyes as she kept thinking about how bad of a wife she was to him that eventually her arms gradually moved towards Minhwan’s waist while MBLAQ was singing ‘Scribble’ to the audience. Nowhere near perfect, as she assumed based on her own actions for the past couple of months ever since they were forever bonded through marriage. “People are going to always bad-mouth about you that even when you try to become the perfect person they will still dislike you. You cannot please everyone, which is the sole reason why I would always compare you to Joon…so you can accept yourself wholeheartedly as an imperfect person despite the fact that you might not be able to achieve everyone’s standards. You are the perfect imperfect man I chose to marry and that isn’t going to change no matter what.”

The female’s eyes were filled with sincerity as she wiped the tears that were on her cheeks before she felt a pair of warm hands cup her face. Her body turned stiff before she decided to interrupt any of the male’s actions by leaning in closer and kissing his lips once again especially when the end concluded with the last note sung by all of the MBLAQ members. Unlike many of their kisses, Reina believed that the kiss was much more special. It had meaning to it and in a way; the kiss sealed all of the doubts they had about each other and their liking towards certain idols. At the same time, the kiss was beautifully timed as if it was some sort of a dream to have a meaningful kiss while five male idols were singing such an emotional and soothing ballad song.

Their lips soon separated after a few seconds but still maintained a close distance. Reina could still feel Minhwan’s breath and strangely enough, all of the muscles within her body loosened up. She

Invisible Fatcat

exotickittyyocoding➸ ❛❤ ↳baby:goodnight. )
                ║▌│█│║▌║││█kittyTAGS: WEDDING DRESS BY TAEYANG × JEALOUSY PT 2 × WexoSUMMARY: FINDING A WEDDING DRESS ISN'T SO EASY AS ONE EXPECTS.

Sometimes, having a grandmother that kept insisting on having grandchildren soon was burdensome. Reina knew that ever since her grandmother made a call to her a while ago about wanting to visit her when she was in Japan. The phone conversation was rather awkward between Reina and the grandmother (or more so from Reina’s part).

“Reina, when are you coming to Japan? I want to meet this…this…oh, what’s his name?”

“His name? You mean—”

“That stupid idiot that your father paired you up with for this arranged marriage.”

Just hearing the words ‘stupid idiot’ scared Reina a lot. She had no idea how she was going to introduce Minhwan to her grandmother when she was certain that Minhwan had no feelings for her. On the other hand, Reina was having some confusing thoughts about the relationship that was formed thanks to her father.

Reina responded after a silent yet brief pause, “Minhwan. Geum Minhwan.” The female had a strong inkling that the grandmother was going to ask her a series of questions about Minhwan but in actuality, after two months of knowing each other, Reina didn’t know that much about him to even be considered his future wife…heck, even his future girlfriend.

“Yeah, that Geum Minhwan guy. Is he a decent guy? Based on those useless documents that your father handed out to some of us, I find it just foolish of him to pair you up with some man that you have no clue of whatsoever!” The grandmother began what eventually turned out to be a venting session about how much she despised her son’s desperate action to find the next heir of the company.

“Obaasan, he’s not that bad.” Reina admitted sincerely. She knew from the moments that she shared with Minhwan that he wasn’t a bad fellow after all. It was just trying to not have any romantic feelings for him was the most difficult challenge. “He’s just…well, he’s a really nice guy and—“

“Oh quit the bullshit answers. You know that I don’t like it when people give those safe answers, Reina.” The grandmother stated bluntly as she was already frustrated after rambling on earlier.

Reina sighed softly before continuing, “No, I really do mean it, obaasan. He’s a really nice guy…somehow he has this different feel though compared to Haruki.”

“Haruki? That little idiot that left you a—“ The grandmother began but stopped abruptly. She cleared her throat and continued, “I mean, Haruki was a nice gentleman and he should have been the next heir of the company instead.”
                    Reina had to admit that initially, that was how things were going to go. Her first boyfriend was going to be the next heir of the company whether he liked it or not. There was no other option available and in truth, Reina felt bad towards Haruki for the two years they were in a relationship. She responded by switching back to what she was saying previously, “Anyways, Minhwan is…well, he’s different. I don’t know why but he has that unique charm to himself. He is very charismatic and friendly towards his peers, but when we’re together it is almost as if I’m seeing a different side of him that I could never imagine from Minhwan.”

“A different side you say?” The grandmother questioned. There was an awkward pause in between the conversation during that moment and even though Reina had the urge to speak up, she knew that if she spoke at the same time as her grandmother that the older female would scold her for what she did. Deciding to keep quiet, her grandmother said seriously, “I’ll have a talk with your father later today and tell him to bring you and Minhwan to Japan in the next few weeks. With your parents already setting up for the wedding, it is best that I give my opinion about Minhwan before the wedding. You already know that no one can marry without my permission, right?”

Hearing those words come out of her grandmother’s mouth made her shock. Reina had no idea how she was going to get a guy who practically disliked her so much to go to Japan with her. All she kept thinking in her mind was how it was a bad idea. Plus with the lingering feelings that she kept denying for so long, Reina wasn’t even sure how she would cope if the grandmother gave them approval for their wedding. However, there was a tiny bit of her that knew her grandmother wouldn’t accept a couple if they weren’t compatible…but based on all of the apparent observations she was getting, the likelihood of that happening was slim. Having no other choice, Reina agreed to her grandmother’s request, “Yes, obaasan. I’ll tell Minhwan about it.”

“Good, it’s settled. Your father and I will set up a date so that you and whatever his name is can go to Japan. Once you two are in Japan, I will head to Osaka and meet you there. In the meantime, I should get going. It’s late over here, so good night.” The grandmother concluded the call and before that, Reina stood there shocked and worried as to how she was going to get Minhwan to agree to some crazy scheme that was not planned by her. Sighing to herself, she gave herself a boost of confidence, “It’s alright…I can do this. I’ll just tell Minhwan that we need to go to Japan but not tell him that my grandmother wants to see him specifically to see if he’s worthy to be my husband.”

TIME SKIP

Weeks after receiving a phone call from her grandmother, Reina was experiencing even more nervousness towards Minhwan. She kept the nervousness hidden away every time she was with him and even after the confession that happened between the two of them; Reina had a bit more hope in herself that Minhwan was going to do fine. However, even after contacting some of her cousins about how her grandmother’s tests work Reina started to become more wary about her. She was unsure about whether Minhwan was perceptive enough to recognize the small details about her. Reina simply excused their lack of knowledge between the two of them because they never gotten a chance to know each other that well compared to some of the other couples.

Unexpectedly, she received a phone call from the one person that was making her jittery for the past couple of days; her grandmother. Taking a deep breath and exhaling, Reina took the phone and answered, “Hello?”
                    “Oh, Reina darling! I heard that you were successful enough to bring Minhwan to Japan. It seems like he isn’t as pathetic as I expected.” The grandmother greeted with a hint of insulting the male who was going to be the upcoming heir of the company.

“Obaasan, he’s not that pathetic. He’s number one in the class ranking at school…”

“Well, he could have had better prestige if he was ranked number one in his class at Harvard University!”

Reina wanted to slap herself in the forehead the moment she heard that statement because like many Asian parents, somehow even her grandmother had too much of a high expectation towards her current boyfriend.
                    The grandmother eventually switched topics to something that the female did not expect to hear from her grandmother, “Reina, have you had sex with Minhwan?”

Standing there in pure silence and shock as she heard the question, Reina stuttered, “E-E-E-Excuse me…?” Of course she clearly heard what her grandmother said but nevertheless, she was still in the process of comprehending the information.

“I said, did you have sex with him? I mean, its teenagers these days having sex as if it’s the most casual activity to show someone that you love them. Besides, you’ve been with Minhwan for quite some time so I’m not surprised if the male is just accepting the whole arranged marriage thing for the sole purpose of sex. And if he isn’t interested in sex, I guess I should give some sort of credit to that man because that would mean that he likes you not for sex…but it could also mean that he wants to marry you for fortune…or even he’s…well, you know, attracted to people of the—“

The whole explanation was leaving the female rather speechless. Reina already had a difficult time talking about sex to other people so hearing it from her grandmother made things…well, awkward of course. Reina exclaimed, “No no no! I didn’t have sex with him and even if I did my parents would probably punish me or—“

“Oh goodness gracious. I didn’t expect you to be so traditional about sex. You know, way back in my days women were already having sex the same age as you!”

“I know, I know!”

“You don’t know about it. I’m just saying you shouldn’t even bother with the traditional rules and have sex with him. It’s not going to hurt since even if you two aren’t attracted to each other you can always say that you had sex with a handsome man. Then again, if you think about it sex does hurt a bit...ahh, who cares. As long as you have safe sex with him then you should be fine!”

Dumbfounded by everything that Reina was hearing on the other line, sometimes she wondered how blunt and honest her grandmother could be about these kinds of things. Even when it came to personal matter, the grandmother wasn’t afraid to tell the honest truth and that left Reina shock and speechless. Without having any other choice, Reina decided to quickly end the call for she couldn’t even formulate the right words to say it, “I…have to go, obaasan. I think my mother is calling right now. Bye!” Hanging up the phone call instantly, Reina’s heart beat started to race with nervousness this time not because she was worried about how her grandmother was going to perceive Minhwan the first time the two met but mainly because she had no idea how she was going to handle the sex issue nicely and calmly. Reina was still coping with her previous relationship and now that she was already in another one with a different man made Reina feel worried as if she was making the relationship go too fast all of a sudden. What was Minhwan’s perception of their relationship? Or even what would he think if Reina suggested having sex with him? There were so many questions lingering in her mind and Reina knew that she didn’t want to force Minhwan to do something that he didn’t like, or in her case, something she had no experience on whatsoever.

Eventually Reina heard a knock on the door in her room and as she opened it, one of her maids stood in front of the door with a tiny package at hand.

“Miss Reina, this is for you.”

“Ah, thank you.” Reina responded as she accepted the gift wholeheartedly while not even bothering to check who the person that delivered the gift to her was. The female opened the gift quickly that when she felt a box inside the package, she took it out first. Noticing that it was a box of birth control pills, Reina’s face turned pale instantly. “Oh god…” She muttered as she couldn’t believe what kind of a package she was getting. It was then a piece of paper fell out of the package and onto the floor. Looking down, Reina grabbed the paper and immediately recognized the handwriting to be her grandmother’s without any doubt. “Dear Reina, I believe that you may need this. I’ve never taken it before but based on the instructions, it says you should take it as quickly as you could for the pill to take effect. If you want to have sex with him as quickly as possible, I highly recommend taking this to ensure safe sex!”

“Are. You. Serious.” Reina said each word slowly as her eyes widen and shifted between the letter and the box. Thinking about the whole situation carefully and logically, Reina reasoned, “I…I’ve never had sex with anyone…I tried to do it with Haruki but he stopped me from doing it. And now obaasan is telling me to have sex with a guy I just met two months ago!?” Now that she was currently freaking out she continued to think of the situation thoroughly, “I mean, I love Minhwan and all but this is too soon! What would he think of me if I told him that I was pressured to have sex…?”

“Minhwan darling, I want to have sex with you because my grandmother has been insisting that we have sex.” Reina’s voice changed a bit before she slapped herself on the forehead with the tiny box. Barely feeling the pain that the box was giving to her, Reina sighed softly.

“He’ll probably think I’m some sort of…well, some sort of a whore! Or a prostitute…just no! No, I can’t do it…but if I don’t do it, my grandmother is going to think I’m some sort of a chicken and if I tell Minhwan about it, he’ll probably tease me for it. Aigoo…” Reina continued as she stared at the birth control pills box once again. The female walked back and forth her room before muttering, “What if I had sex while I was drunk in case I do something silly or stupid while I’m sober. But wait, I can’t do that. I don’t want my first time to be that stupid and something that I cannot recall.” Pausing for a quick moment she added with a hint of frustration and irritation, “But what if Minhwan had sex before?! All of those girls at school always fawn about him so there’s a good chance that he had sex with one of them… Although he doesn’t seem like the type to have sex with a lot of women…aiishh, why am I questioning how many times Minhwan has had sex with someone…”

The female casually lied down on her bed and stared at the pills while telling herself, “But if I take them now, I’ll be safe in case we ever do it on the spot…right? I guess I could think of the situation that way. Taking those pills wouldn’t hurt since if we have sex soon, I don’t want to find out a few weeks later that I’m pregnant. I’m too young to be bearing his children!”

There was a break at the end of her sentence before a small smile lit her face. “Although…our children would be so adorable and beautiful. If they inherit my looks and Minhwan’s personality, they would be so beautiful and perfect that people would be jealous of our children. Or even the other way around…if they had Minhwan’s looks and my personality they would be so adorable and loveable.” The more Reina thought about their children, the more her cheeks turned red from embarrassment as to how silly it was to think of such a thing. She knew that these kinds of scenarios usually happened in dramas but Reina’s cheeks were blushing so brightly that she was fortunate to know that Minhwan wasn’t there to tease her.

Without any hesitation, the female covered her cheeks with her hands and concluded, “That’s it. I’ll just take these pills to be safe.” She quickly grabbed the box and read the instructions with having some sort of confidence within herself that things were going to be alright…no matter what happens.

TIME SKIP

After Reina’s grandmother gave the biggest surprise to the pair about how she was fluent in Korean, her grandmother insisted that she leave the two of them alone while she would find the assistant. Since it was a long way to exit out of the tower, Reina contemplated about what her grandmother told her earlier when she was with Minhwan about their sex life. “Aigoo…why is she so persistent about us having sex. It’s as if she wants us to practice until we decide we’re ready to have children.” Reina muttered in Korean to prevent any of the Japanese employees nearby to understand what she was saying. Fortunately, Reina was able to contact one of her relatives and explain to her about sex and even though it was an awkward conversation at first, Reina felt relieved that she knew some sort of knowledge. As a female who had a pride that could top that of a man’s pride, Reina didn’t want to suggest having sex with Minhwan unless she knew how it all went…and even though it shocked her for a couple of minutes, Reina somehow accepted it wholeheartedly.

By the time she arrived at the entrance, she took a couple of steps outside and searched for her grandmother’s assistant, who was easy to recognize due to his height. Instantly spotting him in seconds, Reina waved at the male and greeted, “Hello Mr. Akiyama.” Giving a small bow, the female looked back up at the tall male and smiled. She knew her grandmother’s assistant for a long time that one could consider him to be one of the many people that Reina loved talking to whenever her grandmother was preoccupied.

“Hello Reina! My, oh my. You’re getting prettier and prettier every day.” The older male complimented Reina, which left with a smile on her face.

“Mr. Akiyama, Obaasan said that you should get ready since she’s done talking to us.”

“Oh really? How did you and your fiancé do on her test?”

“Splendid, actually. Obaasan was asking Minhwan a few questions about me but then I assisted him a bit without her knowing. Then she asked the both of us personal questions…and I must say, I did learn a lot about him that I don’t think I would be able to know if Obaasan didn’t ask him those questions.” Reina answered sincerely with a bigger smile on her face.

“Ah, really? I know Obaasan was preparing those questions because she wanted you two to learn something from each other, so I assume that she did a great job if that’s the case.”

There was an awkward pause that was happening and even though Reina knew that she should head back to the tower, she felt that possibly arriving too soon would make her grandmother not say everything she wanted to say to Minhwan. As a result, Reina stood still in her position until the assistant spoke, “Did you by any chance get the package Ms. Fujita send to you a couple of days ago?” The assistant spoke so calmly that it didn’t seem like an embarrassment to send someone a box of birth control pills.

“Y-Y-Yes.” Reina stuttered at first before slowly regaining her confidence. At that point, she knew that there was nothing else that could make her even more embarrassed especially after everything she went through with her grandmother and Minhwan just minutes ago.

“Have you taken them? Ms. Fujita mentioned that she wanted you to take them as quickly as possible. She even took the drastic measure of allowing you two to do it tonight.”

“TONIGHT?!” Reina cried out so loudly before closing her mouth. She really hoped that her grandmother or even Minhwan didn’t hear her reaction towards the statement.

“Yeah, tonight. Ms. Fujita was able to get a hold of your father earlier today and convinced him to stay in Kyoto for the rest of the night. She also went to your house and instructed all of the maids to get a day off. She prepared a lot just for you two to have sex.”

“S-S-S-She did that?!” Reina reacted as she could feel her nervousness building up even more with tension throughout her body. She could not believe all of the drastic measures that her grandmother took just for her to have sex with Minhwan. As the female was inhaling and exhaling, she told herself, “This shouldn’t be too bad…I took the pills already and I should be fine. I’ll just have to think of a way to seduce Minhwan calmly without him having to get scared or freaked out by what I plan to do.” Returning her attention back to the assistant, Reina bowed and stated, “Thank you for telling me that. I’ll go back and see how Obaasan is doing.”

The female turned around and slowly walked her way back to the tower yet along the way, she gave herself some pep talk to release all of the nervousness. Besides, she didn’t want to return back all nervous and making Minhwan wonder why she was all nervous, right? She was going to seduce him no matter what and proved to him how much she loved him in a sexual way of course. “I can do this. First I’ll do something subtle to prevent him from even having any sign that I’m going to seduce him and then initiate my plan. I hope this can work…it usually works in dramas, so please let it work!” Reina muttered to herself as she formulated the plan quickly and carefully before taking a step inside the tower with confidence in herself.

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

exoticcoolUser Image
                                        ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆ ▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆▆
                                        DEAR » MINHWAN,
                                        exokittyTO THE SEXIEST, HANDSOMEST, AND CUTEST RILAKKUMA OPPA/HUSBAND I HAVE~

Love isn't finding a perfect person. It's seeing an imperfect
                                                person perfectly.

exoticcoolestIt's my favorite quote, Minhwan oppa~

MINHWAN OPPAAAA~~ hi. I miss you and love you. Sometimes, it's lonely in my room because there are days when I
                                          want you to be by my side. I know we're married and all, but sometimes it doesn't feel like it. I try to visit you every so
                                          often when you're sleeping so I know that you're alive...but I know I can't stay for too long in case your owner catches
                                          me in your bed. ;w; So if you can, please visit me, oppa! I tell kitty that she needs to get you to wake up, but she
                                          always seems preoccupied with other things. hmph~ but anyways, when you read this letter I just want you to know
                                          how much I love you~ infinity and beyond too. <33 kitty told me not to be greasy, but no. I will not obey her
                                          orders. D<

I want to thank you for being in my life, oppa~ You were there for practically everything and there are days when
                                          I start to wonder if I really deserve you. The first time my father gave the document about you, I was impressed. How
                                          could a man like you be so damn smart and perfect? It's impossible! Yet over time, I realized that you really are
                                          perfect...but imperfect at the same time. You have all of these amazing qualities that a girl would describe to be as
                                          their ideal type and you have these flaws that make you real. It feel great knowing that my own husband isn't some
                                          fake man that tries to impress everyone all the time. But like you said, I've grown to see other sides of you and I
                                          haven't run away from it. I guess...that's one thing you love about me, right? You love how even after everything
                                          we've been through, I'm still here right beside you! We may be stubborn as bulls when we argue but when we're together,
                                          we make the best combination out there. So in a way, I am really glad that you are my husband because you understand
                                          me the best and I'm the only one that will tolerate everything you have to offer.

Besides, you know I'll be willing to do anything to make sure that you love me and only me. Hyuna and all of your
                                          ex-girlfriends don't stand a chance against me! If I have to, I will fight until I die because I don't want anyone else but you.
                                          Even as the years go by, I will always try my best to prove to you how amazing I am and the amount of love I have for
                                          you. There may be days when we fight, but sometimes we have to think about all of the sacrifices we made as a couple.
                                          Even though you sacrificed the most, I know it is my duty to do whatever it takes to make you happy. Getting married to me
                                          wasn't in your agenda nor was owning my father's company. I didn't have that in my agenda either. You know how much I
                                          worry about you, but I worry because I care about you. I don't want you to feel pressured to marry me because your
                                          father wants to do this for business purposes. But...since we're married, that means that you wouldn't mind dealing all of that,
                                          right? Either way, I will try my best to make sure that you're happy. You mean a lot to me, oppa~ I don't want to leave you
                                          and if you don't feel happy about something...whether it's us or work, I will be here to listen, okay? I'm your wife, co-worker,
                                          best friend, soon-to-be-mother (I hope, but I want you to be ready first~), other half, enemy (sometimes!), teacher, and a
                                          lot more~ <3 So I just want to say that I'm here for you always. No matter what time it is, if you need someone I'll be there
                                          for you. Even if I have to kick Kitty's a** just to ask permission if I can go over to your place, I will do it. I mean, Kitty will be a
                                          bit cranky about it but if she knows that it's for you, she'll be okay with it. She already treats you like a son-in-law! I don't
                                          know if...Desi feels the same with me, but I hope she does in the near future. ;w; According to kitty, she thinks I'm too greasy
                                          but I can't help it since it's the truth, Minhwan oppa! ヽ( ̄д ̄)ノ There are a lot of things that makes you amazing! So I can't
                                          help it if I have to admit that to you. It may be greasy, but it's the truth. ( ̄□ ̄) Trust me, I'm telling the truth! You know
                                          that I'm a blunt person!

Anyway, I love you to infinity and beyond~~ <3 I'm still going to keep trying to convince our owners if we can be together.
                                          I don't like how they separate us! What kind of a married couple still lives in two separate houses after two years? I mean, it
                                          makes me value our dates more but you know...I want to be able to kiss you in the morning when you wake up everyday like
                                          you told me to. Besides, your cuddling is perfect (then again, what else is not perfect about you, mister rilakkuma oppa?)
                                          and I want to experience that everyday for the rest of my life. So I love you and I hope you keep this letter forever because
                                          letters aren't really my thing, they're more like Sanghyun's style but Kitty told me to do one

LOVE ALWAYS,
                                                                              exo-kgeum reina~
                                                                              exoticfillercoolcatyour lovely princess <3

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

exoticcoolUser Image
                                        DEAR » KANG DAE,
                                        exokittyTO THE ULTIMATE, ALMIGHTY, AND GODLY PRINCE AND HYUNG THAT HAS EVER EXISTED

HYUNG. HYUNGHYUNGHYUNGHYUNGHYUNGHYUNG. HYUUUNNNG. \(@ ̄∇ ̄@)/ How are you doing, hyung? I…uh…
                                          don’t know how to write a well-written letter…’cause, you know…writing isn’t my forte. I’d rather compose a song
                                          about you instead because that’s how amazing you are, hyung. Not like I’ve already done it before…several times. UHH,
                                          YOU DID NOT READ ANYTHING, HYUNG. I WAS JUST WRITING ABOUT HOW AMAZING I AM TOO, BUT I KNOW THAT YOU
                                          ALWAYS WANT TO BE THE SOLE BEST. You want to be the best, like no one ever was…ahahaha…get it? Oh…maybe I
                                          should shut up and get to the point in case you didn’t get my…uh…silly joke. Then again my jokes don’t usually amuse
                                          you, hyung so I don’t think you would get it anyways or laugh at it… oh hyung, please don’t laugh at this letter because
                                          I seriously put a lot of thought to this! OH BIRDIE. A PRETTY BIRDIE~~

Ahem…uh…I wanted to write this letter as a form of appreciatoun appreciation towards my love for you. Like I said earlier,
                                          I’m not really…good at these things so I hope you don’t laugh at me, hyung. PLEASE DON’T HYUUUNG. I tried my best to
                                          write this without my siblings disturbing me and wondering if I’m writing a love letter to a girl. ╥﹏╥ Speaking of which,
                                          HYUUUNG. I HAVE NEVER WRITTEN A LOVE LETTER TO A GIRL. YOU KNOW I’M ALWAYS LOYAL TO YOU. I DON’T WANT
                                          TO COMMIT MYSELF TO A R…RELATUFMLSHIP RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL BECAUSE THAT TAKES AWAY
                                          MY TIME FROM YOU. As your lapdoggie, it’s my goal to make sure I dedicate as much time as I can to the great and
                                          almighty Seok Kang Dae! It’s a promise I swore to myself in that contract before I was going to be your friend. I will
                                          promise youuuu~ Uh…anyways, hyung…thank you for being there with me whenever I was feeling lonely…well, then again
                                          it’s more like I’m there with you more than you being there with me…oh wait, I’m confused. That made no sense to me…
                                          um…so yeah, thank you hyung. There’s a lot of things I’m thankful for because of you. I’m thankful that even though some
                                          people may call you some of those really bad words (some of which I don’t agree with…), you still remain strong. I admire
                                          that so much about you, hyung. Then again, there’s so many more to list that I would end up writing a dedication letter
                                          towards you. But one day, I will write one for you…and I hope that it’ll touch your heart somehow…or at least more than
                                          those frequent love letters you get from your fangirls…which I find really dumb. Why would they send letters to hyung when
                                          he likes me the most? I’m his favorite, obviously.
                                          Er…BIRDIE. I SAW ANOTHER BIRDIE!!! I wish you were here, hyung. I would
                                          have showed you the pretty birds I keep seeing from my window. There’s this one pair of birds that look really beautiful. I
                                          think they’re…uh…whatyamahcallit…uh…love birds or some sort. I don’t know though because I don’t know my animal kingdom
                                          as well as other people besides dogs, phoenixes (they’re animals…right, hyung? I’m pretty sure they are…), and dragons.
                                          Dragons are ultimately cool and jjang. ヽ(^Д^)ノ

Uh…oh yeah, this is supposed to be a thank you letter to the princely Seok Kang Dae. (*/∇\*) Yeah…I should add more
                                          complimenting and less random stories…hyung would appreciate it a lot.
                                          Hyung, I also admire your talent. You are such a
                                          good drawer! I really wish I was that good as drawing as you are…but it seems like my only talents pertain to music. I don’t
                                          even know what I could really do with my talent…can’t I just be an official lapdog to Seok Kang Dae? Can you make it a job,
                                          hyung? I’d love to apply for that job (and you will give me that job, right? RIGHHTTT?). OHHH AND HYUNG IS GOOD-LOOKING
                                          TOO. HE’S FANTASTIC. MHMM, HYUNG IS SO GOOD-LOOKING THAT HE BRINGS ALL OF THE GIRLS (AND BOYS?) TO THE YARD.
                                          Hyung, you are so attractive that every where we go, girls are always wanting to talk to you! You should be thankful that
                                          they do that for you! They don’t really…uh…do it to me because I’m not that attractive…but it’s alright! As long as hyung
                                          is good-looking and perfect, then I don’t need to be good-looking to get all of the attention. All I really want is hyung’s love and
                                          affection~ Besides, I’ll always remain loyal to you so no matter what other people say, I will never believe it unless you said it
                                          yourself. That’s how much I love you hyung! (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ See, isn’t that bigger than some of your fan girls? Please please please
                                          please say it is. I really want to be hyung’s favorite person of all time besides himself that is. I’ll be his favorite fanboy instead!
                                          No, favorite lapdoggie he has ever had! Uh huh, that’s the only one no one can beat! (`・ω・´)ゞ

Oh boy, I think this is getting too long…I don’t think hyung likes reading long letters like this. SORRY HYUNG. I AM SO TERRIBLY
                                          SORRY. m(._.)m I told you I was really bad with writing these letters! I’m not good at them at all! But I just want to say
                                          thank you for always being there hyung. You’re jjang! ANNNDD…I love you and you’re perfect…but it’s okay if you don’t say
                                          that to me ‘cause you know…I’m nowhere near as good as you. I can’t be anywhere near it and it’s alright. Hyung is the definition
                                          of perfection in my opinion! No one can beat that in my book! \(*T▽T*)/

FROM YOUR PUP,
                                                                              exo-kcho soobin

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

exoticcoolUser Image
                                        DEAR » SOHEE,
                                        exokittyTO THE BEAUTIFUL SOHEE WHO ALWAYS SHINES EVERYDAY

The first time I met you was rather interesting, in my opinion. It was interesting because you were probably the first
                                          female student I met at school. You would think that someone like me would be close with female friends, but that
                                          wasn’t necessarily the case. You were busily working on an assignment and I was doing my own work in a table nearby.
                                          Every time you were busily working, I would glance up wondering for a brief moment why I was doing that in the first
                                          place. Fortunately, it did not take me that long to realize that I was attracted to you. There was something about your
                                          aura that was compelling; almost as if it could draw anyone’s attention. For me, that was what happened; I looked up
                                          and down from my book and then there was one instant when I sat there staring at you…probably too many seconds
                                          longer than I should. When I was aware of the staring, I shifted my head towards the other direction when I noticed
                                          your head looking back up. It was at that moment that I told myself that I was going to approach you and say something;
                                          anything to be quite honest. But I lacked the courage to do so. It was a huge disappointment to myself especially that
                                          when the perfect moment struck, you got up from your seat and left the library without any words.

Days passed and I sat down in the same seat. My mind was too busy figuring out what to say or when you would ever
                                          show up in the library. Unfortunately, that day was hectic and busy for many of the students who were occupying the rest
                                          of the seats and tables available. It was then you entered in desperation for a place to concentrate. You stared at me
                                          and asked if the seat across from me was unoccupied, to which I said yes. Internally, I had so many words I wanted to
                                          say to you. I wanted to ask your name or how you were. Anything to strike some sort of a conversation with you. However,
                                          I lacked the courage yet again and remained quiet. By then, you asked me another question, a silly yet cute one actually,
                                          and that slowly became the start of allowing me to know who you were as a person. Now…I’m here to confess something
                                          important to you. I’m not the best speaker out there, but many people have told me I’m a talented writer so I want to share
                                          to you what I want to say through this letter. I want you to understand that I love you, Sohee.

Every time you came up to me, whether it was to return a book or just to quietly work on your homework, I kept thinking to
                                          myself that I was going to make the effort to say something to you. I did not care what it was specifically as long as it was
                                          something that would let you see who I am as a person. While listening to the conversations, I gradually started to learn
                                          many things about you. Through these facts, I noticed that we have some things in common. At the same time, you make
                                          my day so much better. You made me realize that sometimes, you just need a little bit of brightness to make a day even
                                          better instead of quietness. I love a quiet environment, but hearing your voice is soothing…almost heart pounding for me
                                          actually. Your laughter is one of your unique features that I like about you. I wish I was more of a comical person but sadly,
                                          comedy is one of my weaknesses. Hearing your laughter makes me want to smile and wish that it would last for a lifetime.

Whenever I see you, I have the mentality that I want to make your day better. Despite being a listener in our conversations,
                                          I want you to know that deep inside, I really want to say but I tend to think first before saying my message. I want you to
                                          know that being with you makes me think differently about life in a positive way. You motivate me to go outside and do
                                          something instead of cooping inside the library. I believe that’s why I like you so much, Sohee. You provide me a different
                                          perspective about life and I want to do the same with you. I want to share this journey with you and understand that we have
                                          a lot more in common than one would initially expect. It’s surprising how destiny can bond two people so well together with a
                                          simple instant. A fellow friend of mines always talked about the red string of fate, the idea in which each person has a red tie
                                          that connects to their soul mate. I would like to think that you are my soul mate, so I want to go on this journey with you. I
                                          want to show you that there is more to me than just being a bookworm. Likewise, I want to be able to see other sides of you
                                          as well and appreciate every single one of them. We may not be perfect, but if we get past through our flaws and still love each
                                          other that way, then that’s something I wish we could keep for the rest of our lives.

I know that this letter may be a lot for you to grasp. But like I said previously, I want you to know that deep down, I really like
                                          you and how much you have mean to me. Thank you for being there and willing to see who I am as a person. I love you,
                                          Byun Sohee.

SINCERELY YOURS,
                                                                              exo-kjoo sanghyun

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

exoticcoolUser Image
                                        DEAR » MINHYUK,
                                        exokittyTO THE STUPID EX-MANAGER OF HEAVENLY CONFECTIONS THAT I'M SUPPOSED TO HATE SO MUCH

The first time I met you was rather interesting, in my opinion. It was interesting because you were probably the first
                                          God, who the ******** created love letters was one hell of a brainless baboon! But you, mister Lim Minhyuk are one
                                          shitty thing I hate with a passion. Stop acting like you’re the coolest man out there with your b***h face that seems
                                          to scare every one away like scaredy little cats. I’m not afraid of you and your scary b***h face. I can face that
                                          stupid little thing with just even my nose! And those harsh remarks! Goodness gracious, your harsh remarks don’t
                                          mean a single thing to me! I’m stronger than you think, Minhyuk and I’m willing to prove it! You may think I’m sort of
                                          a sex addict that clings onto every man like some sort of starfish, but that’s not true! I just love having sex more
                                          than most individuals, got it?! It’s not like I have sex everywhere I go, you idiot.

Yet despite all of this, I have to say that I hate it with a goddamn passion (passion that is fiery as the burning hell
                                          of doom) that you are so ******** attractive that it’s ridiculous and non-existent. Ughhh, why did the ex-manager of
                                          Heavenly Confections have to be a goddamn model! I seriously hate that you’re attractive with so much passion. For
                                          so many years, I kept denying to myself how attractive you are. I tried to exemplify all of your flaws, but your flaws
                                          are so goddamn attractive that as much as I would hate to say this, you are much better than most men out there.
                                          There, I ******** SAID IT. I SAID THAT YOU ARE BETTER THAN MOST MEN. UGHHH. I seriously need to wash
                                          my damn self after this for even confessing to the biggest jerk out there that he’s better than most guys and that I
                                          like him.
                                          While we’re still on this, “Hyorin-confesses-through-the-shitty-love-letter-what-she-really-thinks
                                          -about-the-prince-of-b***h-faces, ********” stage, I might as well start making a list of things that I like about
                                          ******** that I kept denying for the past couple of years.

Number two, you know those idiotic mindless girlfriends of yours that you dated for a short period of time? Yeah, those
                                          mindless bitches hate your harsh personality as well. As much as I hate it too, sometimes I like knowing that you’re telling
                                          me this bluntly and not through a web of bullshitty lies that men make up these days. “Oh yeah, darling. I really enjoyed
                                          having sex with you.” And then right in front of my ******** eyes, they end up having sex with another woman. What the
                                          hell. But I guess with someone like you, ********, I sort of (but hate to admit it) that I like that you wouldn’t want to
                                          have sex with me. It adds….well, perhaps a challenge and mysteriousness. But you always seem to be full of
                                          mysteriousness. Also, I heard from your mindless bitches that you’re really good at sex. Wanna prove that, ********?
                                          Or shall I be a bit nicer and call you Cockhyuk? I’d be amazed if a d**k like you can actually impress me during sex. I don’t
                                          trust your mindless bitches about that because some of those women are such a sissy. They easily get knocked over before
                                          the best part of sex even happens. If you can prove to me that you’re good in bed, maybe I can take back every single
                                          goddamn word and insult I wrote in this shitty letter. Besides, don’t you know? Angry sex is always the best kind out there,
                                          Cockhyuk. Unless ******** is a coward with a small d**k and doesn’t want to face a woman who has more power than him.
                                          Come at me, ********. Prove to me that you’re good at sex and I will take back everything I said in this letter!

FROM YOUR WORST ENEMY,
                                                                              exo-kkwon hyorin

p.s. You better not throw this damn letter away or else I will seriously haunt and insult you for the rest of my life. I’m not
                                          afraid of the police because the moment you call them, I will kill you in the most torturous way possible, even if that means
                                          chopping all of your body parts into separate pieces and putting it in my freezer where your icy glares can live in.

Invisible Fatcat

User Image

exoticcoolUser Image
                                        DEAR » RAEHWAN,
                                        exokittyTO THE BEST AJUSSI OUT THERE~

Hi, Rae oppa~ If you’re reading this letter, you probably found it hiding in one of your belongings! I didn’t want to give
                                          you this letter personally so…I hoped that you would find out about it later on. Anyways, hi. I want to show my
                                          appreciation to you in some way for everything you have done for me, but…I don’t know how to do it, ahaha. I’m
                                          not the most eloquent person out there, but I’ll try my best, okay?

I want to personally say that you make the best ajussi out there! Just kidding~ You’re more like the best ajussi to me
                                          because of all of the profound knowledge you know about pokemon and all. Sometimes just looking at your pokemon
                                          makes me wonder if my pokemon will be like that later on in the future. A few of my pokemon are awkward with me, but
                                          I hope that one day I’ll be as good as you…if not, better. I mean, if you are my mentor and supporter, then I’m in good
                                          hands. Well, my sister thinks I’m in good hands because I’m joining someone who is more experienced in this than I am,
                                          ahaha. Just you talking about your memories throughout your whole journey are really astounding. To me, hearing you
                                          tell those stories almost makes you seem…like an ajussi, but a younger-looking ajussi. You know, a man with a lot of
                                          wisdom and knowledge! That’s what I mean, haha. Rae oppa is the best ajussi out there~

Ahem…what else is there to say…I guess, I also want to thank you for all of the help you have provided me as a trainer.
                                          From giving me tips about the gym leaders to helping me catch certain pokemon…everything, actually. It’s only rare for
                                          a trainer to encounter another person who would be willing to do all of that for you. So from the bottom of my heart, I
                                          really want to thank you for that. I really appreciate you helping me train my pokemon even more. I try my best to train
                                          my pokemon late at night so that I don’t have to depend on you a lot, but it seems that every time I try to secretly
                                          train while you’re asleep, you somehow know I am. At first, I thought you had some sort of sixth sense or something
                                          and can recognize whether I’m not in my bed or not, but I guess that is not true! While we’re on the topic about this,
                                          I want to apologize for any nights where I bothered you. Some of my pokemon can be rowdy, so if you ever want to get
                                          some sleep and you see me training, feel free to yell at me to be quiet. I don’t want to disturb your sleep for my own
                                          benefit. I just simply want to be the best, and in order to become the best, I have to train harder than you train your
                                          pokemon! It’s really difficult, but since you have faith in me I can do it! Hwaiting!

So I hope that reading this letter will make you feel a bit touched since letters aren’t my greatest suit. Besides, whoever
                                          thought of writing letters was old-fashion or something. Shouldn’t the method of showing appreciation to someone is
                                          through online messages? I don’t know, but whatever it is, I feel like one ajumma having to write an appreciation letter
                                          to you. But then again, I’m probably a better looking ajumma then you are~ Just kidding, you’re still a cool ajussi. Not
                                          like the ones who scold you and make you bend down on your knees if you did something bad to them. Those are the
                                          really scary ones! But anyways…Yong can prove how difficult it was for me to write this letter because he’s kicking the
                                          paper balls I made earlier after redoing this letter several times. He seems to enjoy playing soccer with the paper balls,
                                          but I think he misses your pokemon too. Although I told Yong that he couldn’t wake up your pokemon because it’s getting
                                          late. So if you heard some ruffling noises in the middle of the night, then you know probably know that it was Yong trying
                                          to sneak in to your tent and see if he could wake up one of your pokemons. But…long story short, even though we have
                                          only shared this journey for a short period of time, I really want to thank how awesome you are. I might not be able to
                                          show it that well through paper or actions, so I hope you understand them. I promise you that one day, we’ll meet your
                                          role models. I’m pretty sure about it. If we can’t meet them during the tournament, I’ll ask my appa if he can interview
                                          them again. They seem to like him quite well, so we’ll find a way to get through this journey and for you to meet
                                          Chanyeol-ssi and Kris-ssi personally. Besides, you can always thank them for the huge impact that they have put into
                                          your life. ( ̄个 ̄)

FROM YOUR FRIEND,
                                                                              exo-khan mira

Invisible Fatcat

where you are~

Invisible Fatcat

where you are~

Invisible Fatcat

exotickittyyocoding★◟ two ⤵ planets
                ║▌│█│║▌║││█kittyTAGS: CREATOR + CHARACTER × ALL OF MY DAMN CHARACTERS × CRACK × AUexoSUMMARY: SOMETIMES TAKING CARE OF TWO PLANETS IS A BIG RESPONSIBILITY FOR A LITTLE KITTY.

There were some days when a little kitty couldn’t take care of two planets while her unnis were busy. So at times like this, she resorted to doing something ‘magical’ in hopes of making her job easier.

“Okay I need all nine of you to assist me while taking care of B1A4AP224 and exo planet. A kitty can’t take care of two planets at once!”

“What is a B1A4AP224?” “Why do we have to take care of two planets?” “Will you give me money if I do this job?” “I am not working with that douchebag so please don’t pair me up with him.” “Oh bloody hell, why is there a kitty in here!?”

The kitty couldn’t contain it anymore. With 9 people (all of which were her own creations as well) trying to take care of the two planets, Kitty couldn’t tell what was worse; getting 9 people to follow her instructions or protecting two planets. Sighing to herself, she yelled, “YAHHHH. ALL OF YOU, SHUT UP. Here, I’m giving each one of you a document that contains your mission. If you finish it, I’ll reward all of you, okay?”

All of the people looked at her with an array of facial expressions before saying in unison, “Okay!”

════════════════════
                    STEPHEN

The male was busily cleaning up B1A4AP224 with Lorelei and Jerome and as he was grabbing his broom, a little kitty followed right behind him. It didn’t take that long before the male turned around to see who it was. “Oh Kitty,” He began to speak before he grabbed the animal with his hands and petted it. “Here, here. You have a lot of work to do.”

Not really hearing what the male was saying, the kitty looked around and noticed that the B1A4AP224 planet was looking pretty clean despite the fact that the planet was empty as well. “Stephen, good job. Tell Lorelei and Jerome about that too. It looks like I don’t have any worries with you since you’re the president of some of the volunteer clubs at school.” Kitty stated before purring the moment Stephen started to caress her ear.

“Aiyee. Stephen, don’t butter me up too much. I know you’re a good student and all,” The cat began to speak before pausing for a brief moment. She continued on a serious note, “But please, won’t you move on from your ex-girlfriend? It’s getting annoying hearing you talk about her all the time and why you feel that you should have become a better boyfriend.”

“Kitty! Why would say such a thing?! I really loved her and I thought our relationship was going to go well and…and…” The male stated before placing the cat down on the ground slowly. He placed his arms on his hips while going on his long ramble about his girlfriend yet again. The kitty couldn’t stand the long conversation once again so she stealthily left the male by the time he was already at the point of talking about why he disliked his ex-girlfriend’s new boyfriend with so much passion.

════════════════════
                    REINA

“Kitty, why are you making me do this? You know I could have been taking care of my husband instead of doing your dirty little deeds.” The female questioned straight-forwardly as she was sitting down and making sure there was food available in the storage room and refrigerators while grabbing necessary recipes.

“Because everyone else is cleaning or protecting the planets and as much as I am sick and tired of you talking about Lee Joon, I want you to do something housewife worthy. At the moment, you seriously need to practice cooking unless you want your so-called ‘husband’ always wary about the foods he’s going to eat for the next few years.” The cat explained thoroughly while staring at the huge refrigerator that was usually locked up for certain purposes and maintain the cat’s diet.

Kitty stated in amazement, “Wahh…there’s so much food. Why does is this refrigerator always locked up?” Before the cat could grab a hold of a box of chocolate flavored hello panda and strawberry yanyan, Reina grabbed it out of her hands and said, “Nope, you’re not supposed to eat it. Your master is going to be upset if you take any of the food from this refrigerator, remember? Besides, if your master is upset then she’s going to do something bad to Minhwan and I don’t want anything bad to happen to him! I’ll blame the entire fault on you for being a disobedient kitty!”

Frowning at what was going on, the cat turned around and as she was about to leave, Reina quickly walked towards the female cat and placed a bowl of strawberries on the floor. “But you can eat that. I know that I’ve been stealing some of your strawberries for Minhwan, but I’ll let you have this. I was going to give him anyways but I felt it was fair to give it to you…because you’re a good owner who loves taking care of all of us.”

Looking up at the female and back at the bowl, the kitty slowly started to eat. Reina petted the cat gently before chuckling, “Don’t worry about me and Joon, okay? I feel that every time you tell my husband about Joon that he’s going to one day end up dating Hyuna. Anyways it’s just a silly crush that’s fading. Besides, I have someone I care about a lot and loves me…and isn’t a kitty either.” The cat stopped eating for a brief moment before letting out a soft laugh and continued to eat the strawberries happily.

════════════════════
                    ALARIC

On the way towards the small pond residing in the exo planet, Kitty saw two males at a distance with a garbage bag at hand. Since she knew the fear that the other male had towards cats, Kitty transformed herself into a small emperor penguin beforehand. Kitty was then immediately greeted by Alaric, who instantly knew the penguin’s identity, “Ah, you’re here!” Of course the male didn’t want to obviously tell Felix that the penguin was originally a kitty, he decided to keep his mouth shut.

“Hm? What is this?” Felix questioned the presence of the penguin because never in his life did he see an actual penguin in front of him.

Kitty asked while unintentionally ignoring the blonde male, “How’s work going?”

“It’s fine,” Alaric spoke first but paused for a moment. By the looks of his face, Kitty could somehow sense that something was bothering him. “But I have to admit, saving fishes is better with Jiho around.”

The penguin blinked its eyes before asking the male to repeat what he said, “Excuse me? What did you just say…?” For the female penguin, it was a complete shock that the douchebag male said something nice for once.

“Alaric was saying that saving fishes is better with Jiho…hey, wait.” Felix responded before turning to the other male. “Are you saying that doing this is boring right now!?” The blonde male reacted loudly before suddenly thinking of something productive and enjoyable. “Dude, let’s make this in a game to make it interesting then! Whoever saves the most fishes in under an hour gets Kitty’s prize! The other one will have to suffer some consequences!”

Alaric’s grin grew big the moment he heard that and agreed to the requested wholeheartedly, “Deal! I agree to that game because I’ve been doing this longer than you have and I know that your luckiness won’t let you win this time! It takes experience to save the fishes in this spacious planet. So ha! I’m going to beat you at this game no matter what.”

With the penguin looking at the two of them confusingly, seconds later the creature’s smile lit up and as the two of them started running at separate directions, Kitty mumbled, “Sometimes saving the planet can help bond not only the individual with the environment…but sometimes the individual with another person.”

════════════════════
                    SHI HOO

Out of all of the nine people she summoned, the only one person she was so scared of was Shi Hoo mainly because his dim-wittedness sometimes annoyed the hell out of his owner. Likewise, it wasn’t a surprise that after visiting Alaric and Felix that the kitty would find a red-haired male having fun with the teleportation machine. “Wahh! What planet is this? This looks so awesome!” The male cried out as if this was the first time ever in his life did he experience being teleported from B1A4AP224 and exo planet.

Right before the cat could even make a remark about Shi Hoo’s actions; he quickly entered back inside the teleportation machine and was soon teleported to B1A4AP224. “Oh god, at this rate Shi Hoo is going to end up breaking the expensive teleportation machine. I hope my unnis won’t get upset when they find out that they can’t teleport to the other planet…” Kitty sighed to herself in defeat as she hoped that the male would return soon especially that his job was to protect the exo planet like what she assigned him to do (even after explaining to the male in the simplest terms what he had to do without forgetting the request).

Fortunately it didn’t take that long before Shi Hoo returned and this time he took a couple of steps away from the machine and wandered around, “This isn’t Earth…or Seoul either…is this Busan?”

“No, it isn’t Busan, Shi Hoo.” Kitty responded while trying to remain calm. She continued as she was slowly giving him a lecture, “This is the exo planet. You’re supposed to protect this place, not play around with the teleportation machine!”

“A what? A telephone machine? What’s a telephone machine?” Shi Hoo started playing the 20 questions game, which was something Kitty wasn’t fond of and at times, she wondered how Ji Yong could handle it as well.

The cat took a deep breath and exhaled before clarifying what a ‘telephone machine’ was, “Shi Hoo, it’s a teleportation machine. Not a telephone machine. It’s called a teleportation machine because you teleport between the two planets.”

“Teleport? You mean like a port full of telephones?”

“Oh god no. T-E-L-E-P-O-R-T. Teleport. You can travel to one place to another in an instant. That’s what teleporting is. What you just did earlier was traveling from this planet to the other planet, B1A4P224.” The kitty hoped that the other male would understand…yet sadly that failed miserably. With that, the cat knew that she had no other choice but to use her psychological powaa brainwash the male and explain what a teleportation machine was. In the end, the stupid imbecile servant complied to everything she said without that much annoyance to the point where slapping him on the forehead wasn’t an option but rather a punishment. Kitty concluded, “Good, now I expect that you should be doing everything I ask you by the time I return, okay?” Immediately after that, the cat left and headed towards the teleportation machine to visit some fellow characters.

════════════════════
                    JEROME + LORELEI

After visiting the exo planet, Kitty saw the two half-siblings at a distance and as she headed towards the same direction, she could hear Lorelei gasping in shock as she saw a jar of pixie dust.

“What’s that, Lorelei?” Jerome asked curiously as he stayed a far distance away in case something was going to pop up if they touched the pixie dust.

On the other hand, Lorelei couldn’t resist the temptation to figure out what it was. “Hoonie, I think it might be pixie dust.”

“Pixie dust? Those things exist? I thought they only exist in…well, exist in Disney movies and fictional books.” Jerome stated as he was baffled by the whole situation. Who in the B1A4P224 planet carry a jar of pixie dust? Well, the male was sure that his kitty owner wouldn’t carry pixie dust because based by appearance it seemed like someone who was powerful would need such a thing…and his kitty owner was nowhere near that stage yet.

“Wait…what if it’s the pixie dust that Peter Pan uses to fly and go to Neverland?” Lorelei asked as she looked at the male and back at the jar. Both of them soon saw Kitty nearby and asked hoping that the cat would provide them some sort of an answer, “Why do your unnis have a jar of pixie dust?”

“Oh! Tmnt neighbor has some pixie dust…just in case I’m already at the level where I can learn how to fly. But I’m not that strong yet to do it. Although I’ve heard that with humans there’s no level as long as you can think of a wonderful thought and spread some pixie dust onto yourself. It should work~” Kitty explained thoroughly while noticing from the two of them two polar opposite expressions; one of them was excitement while the other one was horror. It wasn’t difficult to guess who had what expression.

Lorelei grabbed Jerome’s hand and stated, “Let’s do this! Let’s fly! I don’t think Kitty’s unnis would mind us flying since we’re not going to break anything or do anything dangerous.” She looked at the male, who seemed a bit tense by the situation. The female continued before eyeing on the little feline, “Come on, we can do this! Kitty will be here in case something bad happens to us, right?”

The cat nodded and as she tried to get a hold of some pixie dust, she spread some dust onto Lorelei first, who was obviously thinking of happy thoughts that consisted of Dev accepting her love confession. In a matter of seconds, the female was already floating up in the sky and as Kitty looked at the female, she quickly looked down at Jerome who was inhaling and exhaling. Kitty asked Jerome nonchalantly, “You’re really tempted to try this, huh?”

“Y-Y-Yeah. It seems pretty cool…” Jerome answered awkwardly as he was still looking up at Lorelei who was squealing with happiness.

“Hoonieee! Join me! You can see B1A4P224 clearly over here! Oh look!” Lorelei exclaimed before pointing towards the west direction. She continued, “You can even see the exo planet over here! This is like…this is like Neverland! It’s so pretty!”

Jerome turned towards the cat and said with a boost of confidence, “Spread some pixie dust onto me. I’m ready.” With that, the cat started to spread some pixie dust and it didn’t take long before Jerome was slowly floating up.

Unlike Lorelei, Jerome was freaking out as he was floating up, “Wah…ahh…ahhh…I’m…I’m…oh my god…why did I…”

“Hoon! Don’t be nervous! Keep thinking of happy thoughts and you’ll get used to it quickly!”

Jerome muttered under his breath, “Oh why did I…no, Jerome you have to think of happy thoughts.” The male closed his eyes for a brief moment and thought of happy moments, which mainly consisted of reading his favorite book to his mother and Sofia. Eventually, Jerome had a small smile on his face that the second he opened his eyes he was up in the air next to Lorelei. Taking a hold of the male’s hand, Lorelei grinned, “See? Doesn’t it look so pretty?”

“It’s beautiful. Wow. The two planets are so gorgeous from here and you can see Alaric and Felix over here.” Jerome commented before vaguely seeing Kitty waving at them.

Kitty shouted at the two of them hoping that they could hear her, “The pixie dust is only temporarily so you two should land safely. In the meantime, I need to go visit the other people and see how they’re doing.” So the cat headed towards her next direction quietly while allowing the two siblings to have their own fun from all of the cleaning that they did in B1A4P224.

════════════════════
                    FELIX

There were just some days when the owner of Felix wanted to fool him and scare his wits out, which sometimes made the male wonder why his owner had to be a cat out of all things. Oblivious to the fact that the cat could transform to a penguin (and various other animals), he peacefully started finding ponds within the exo planet to rescue some fishes. The only problem that the male encountered over time was the fact that the exo planet was pretty empty. There were barely any ponds available that sometimes he wondered if there were any other animals that existed besides fishes, buffalos, kitties, and penguins. Sitting down next to the tiny pond, he told himself, “I hope my luck is working today…the last few days my luck hasn’t been going that well.”

Unexpectedly, the male heard some rustling from the bushes, which made him alert. He knew that he wasn’t afraid about the majority of the animals but he wasn’t sure how to react if a buffalo approached right in front of him or better yet, a cat. Felix muttered under his breath, “I hope this is a friendly ani—“ His statement was soon interrupted when a cat clung onto his forearm thus making his heartbeat race all of a sudden.

“AHHHH! YAHHHH. BLOODY HELL, WHY ARE YOU— AHH, GET OFF MEEE!” The male continued to yell while running around in circles and seconds later, he started cursing until Alaric unexpectedly came in. Before the other male could rescue Felix, he started bursting into laughter after realizing that it was Kitty clinging onto the male. “Oh my…hahahaha…” Alaric began to speak before laughing yet again at the sight. After a minute, Alaric tried to get a hold of the cat before taking a few steps back.

“GET…GET THAT THING OFF ME. I DON’T WANT IT ANYWHERE NEAR ME!” Felix cried out as he grabbed his extra unused garbage bag and started to rub his forearm with it (for he couldn’t even think that he needed a tissue and not a garbage bag to remove any fur). “THAT CAT!” Felix pointed to it while Alaric was petting the cat and trying to resist his laughter once again.

“Bloody hell. Why does our owner have to be a freaking cat!? Kitty should just turn into…well, turn into a human!” Felix complained as he felt that ten years off his life disappeared due to the horror and shock he experienced during the last few minutes.

Alaric looked back at Felix while explaining, “If Kitty became a human, you know how much punishment the two of us would get whenever we don’t do something nice to Jiho? The amount of punishment we get would be enough to last a lifetime.”

“Anyways, how many fishes did you save, Felix?” Alaric changed the topic but stayed a far distance away from Felix’s sake.

Slowly calming down, Felix responded as he showed with his fingers how many he saved, “Eight. I saved eight of them. How about you, Mister Arrogant-Douchebag-Who-Ruined-His-Life-By-Making-Out-With-His-Best-Friend-Accidentally?”

“Hey! No need to rub that in.” Alaric protested as he almost had the thought of making the other male’s life miserable by letting Kitty approach him. While the cat was licking her paws, Alaric answer the question, “Eleven. Ha, I beat you in this game!” With a smirk on the older male’s face, Alaric continued, “As for your punishment, you will have to watch Kitty for five minutes straight. You cannot do anything violent to her or else she will be off to get you once she learns how to transform into a human.”

“HER?! I have to watch over that…that…that cat!?” Felix reacted in shock as he took a step back to keep a distance between him and the cat. Right when Alaric slowly dropped the cat down safely, Alaric took a few steps back and turned around while saying, “Don’t do anything bad to our owner.”

As the so-called ‘punishment’ more like hell to Felix began, Felix stared at the cat for a few seconds before turning around at a different direction.

“Felix, you know I won’t harm you. It’s just your hatred towards cats makes me feel unwanted. Whenever I transform to a penguin you don’t mind my presence but when I’m in my normal form you always get frantic.” Kitty mentioned as she sat down comfortably in her spot because she knew she wasn’t going to move.

Felix responded briefly yet coldly, “Just don’t go near me.”

Soon five minutes ended with practically awkward silence between the two of them. Kitty got up from her seat and wagged her tail while saying, “Next time when I learn how to transform into a human I’ll go up to you and watch how you react. Maybe you’ll be nicer to me.”

════════════════════
                    MIRIELLE

“I need some—”

The female turned around to see the sight of the green bell pepper being poked on by the little cat. Mirielle let out a chuckle and grabbed the pepper before explaining, “You’re not supposed to poke it, silly.” As the female washed the pepper through the sink, she explained, “Did you summon me to be your cook? Not that I mind, but that other female clearly doesn’t know much about cooking if she couldn’t mince the onions properly.” The cat knew who the female was talking about and let out a giggle as well.

Kitty answered, “She needs to learn how to cook for her husband anyways. At this rate, I feel like the two of them are going to have children soon and I’ll be a…um…what do you call it…a…a mother kitty?”

“Oh, I see.” Mirielle stated before she started chopping the bell peppers and soon placing it onto the bowl of mixture. She continued, “Well, I’ll teach her how to cook whenever you need us. Besides, even though she’s older than me, she kind of reminds me of…well, Jiho!”

Kitty tilted her head as she couldn’t understand why Mirielle would reference Reina as Jiho. “Why Jiho?” The cat asked before lying comfortably on the ground.

“Jiho is a nervous little guy …he’s like my little brother that I always has to protect. Likewise, the girl over there seems like someone I have to protect from any harm that may occur through this cooking session.” Mirielle explained with a light-hearted chuckle as she was mixing the food together before turning on the frying pan.

Kitty nodded in agreement as she listened to the female. Soon she started to wonder something about Mirielle so without any hesitation, she decided to bring it up, “Miri, how close are you with Jiho?”

“This close!” The female motioned with her hands to show the close friendship. She continued while thinking about the friendship from Jiho’s perspective, “But I don’t know what Jiho thinks about it considering that he always seems intimidated by me. I hope that one day he’ll start to realize that I really care about him. I’m worried that he won’t have a lot of friends if he continues to act like this. I’ve been there before and it can be rather lonesome.”

The cat smiled and as she saw a carrot on the counter, she pointed to it. “Miri, are you going to use that carrot? It looks delicious.”

“Oh no, here you can have it. I thought I was going to use it, but the Korean pancake tastes good right now.” Mirielle responded before she handed a carrot to the cat. While she was continued to cook, she tried to measure the correct amount of oil since she didn’t want to make the pancake so greasy. Mirielle complimented unexpectedly, “You know, you would look cute as a bunny too.”

“Eh? A bunny?”

“Yeah, a bunny. Maybe next time you can transform into a bunny and see what people think about you in your bunny form.” Mirielle suggested before she placed a huge pancake onto a plate. Minutes later, there was a small stack of Korean pancakes on top of each other in the plate and as much as the cat wanted to eat it so badly, the female always had to control Kitty’s hunger temptations.

Mirielle instructed while organizing the table, “Don’t eat it or else I’ll tell your two unnis that you were eating more food than usual. You have to control your daily food consumption or else you’ll turn into this fat little kitty. I don’t think any of us want you into a fat and lazy kitty that can’t do her job properly!”

Both of them laugh at the thought and Kitty complied with her request before the two of them headed back to the kitchen to do more work, “Okay, okay. I won’t eat it.”

════════════════════
                    KIJOON

It was by far the most boring mission that Yang Kijoon ever experienced and due to his sleep deprivation, he was at the point of wanting to sleep so badly. However, he tried resisting the temptation because of the fact that he didn’t want to go through the same dream yet again with J.B., who he eventually found out was the next heir of some fancy art museum. Letting out a yawn, Kijoon muttered, “God, this is some boring mission. I can’t just stand here and hope that there won’t be an invasion of monsters.”

Unexpectedly, the male noticed another person entering the teleportation machine. Questioning who it was, Kijoon instantly knew it was that stupid guy who he couldn’t stand due to the fact that Kijoon had to explain to the male about ten times what B1A4P224 was.

“Annyeong.” Kijoon waved in hopes of trying to be polite with the red-headed male.

“Ohh, annyeong ajussi!” The red-headed male, who was commonly known as Shi Hoo or to his kitty owner, the imbecile, greeted happily.

However, the taller male twitched his eyes as he couldn’t even grasp why in the B1A4P224 planet did the older male call him an ‘ajussi’ when clearly he was the older one…unless intelligence was based on age that is.
                    “Ahem,” Kijoon cleared his throat and right when he had the intention to correct the older male’s mistake, the red-headed male disappeared yet again via teleportation.

Sighing to himself, Kijoon sat down and looked up at the sky while wondering what he should do about his sleeping problems. “I really…” The male spoke to himself before letting yet again another yawn. Yet again he heard the sound of the teleportation machine open and without any hesitation, Kijoon instantly guessed that it was the same male. However he was mistaken for it was his kitty owner slowly walking towards him.

“Yo, Kijoon.” The cat greeted before sitting right next to him.

By impulse, Kijoon petted the cat and asked, “Why did you make that idiot take care of the exo planet? He’s clearly dumb and keeps using that teleportation machine as if it’s some sort of a toy.” There was a pause in between before he continued talking, “By the looks of it, that teleportation machine looks expensive. The materials to create it are very rare and costly too. It looks like it’s worth more than 5 million won.”

“It really did cost over 5 million won.” Kitty stated bluntly before purring once Kijoon found the one spot that she really liked being scratched on.

All of a sudden the male stopped and stood up while exclaiming, “OVER 5 MILLION WON!?” The male almost choked at the price before muttering, “That’s probably why you owe such a huge debt to me. You still owe me 152,947 won.” At that instant, Kitty knew what was going to happen so she got up and ran as quickly as she could while hearing the male yelling at her about the fact that she owed him money soon or else he was going to steal some of her belongings to pay off the missing debt.

════════════════════
                    Hours of working and supervising everyone’s progress was a hassle but Kitty had to admit, it was way better than having to do all of the work herself. With a giant table full of food available, a human version of Kitty entered the moment everyone was about to dig in their food. “WAIT A MINUTEEE!” Kitty yelled as she sat down on her designated seat and all nine individuals looked at her peculiarly. Many variations of “Is that you, Kitty?” came out of their mouths and Kitty decided to answer it at the instant, “Yeah, yeah. It’s me. It would be unusual if I came to eat in my kitty form! It’s only reasonable to turn into a human.”

Looking around at everyone’s wide array of expressions, she continued, “Don’t worry, it’s only temporary. I was able to get a hold of a human transformation potion so I drank that and it turned me into a human…and quite an adorable one too!” Letting out a chuckle, she eyesmiled at them and exclaimed, “Come on, let’s eat right now but leave some leftovers for my unnis too when they come back!” After that, all of the individuals started to eat the food happily despite the small fights that occurred between who would take the bigger pieces of certain foods.

Invisible Fatcat

where you are~

Invisible Fatcat

where you are~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items