☎ ☏

MUSIC
♩ ♪ ♫ ♬ ♭

HEARTS
♥ ❥ღ ♥

CURRENCY
¢ £

OTHERS
☢ ☣ ☠ < > "'`╔══════════════╗ ╚══════════════╝┏━━━━━━━━━┓ ┗━━━━━━━━━┛⊰ ⊱ ⊀ ⊁ ⋞ ⋟ ⋘ ⋙❛❜❝❞【】〖〗►◄ ◢ ◣
◥ ◤ 「 」『』▀ ▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ▉ ▊ ▋ ▌ ▍ 〓 ███ ▌║░ ▒ ▓ ■ □ ☰ ☱ ☲ ☳ ☴ ☵ ☶ ☷ ❦ ❧☯☺ ♈ ♉ ♊ ♋ ♌ ♍ ♎ ♏ ♐ ♑ ♒ ♓

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
THE яABBIT
Rᴜɴ Lɪᴛᴛʟᴇ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛ Rᴜɴ*********
❝WHAT IS A REBEL?❞
❛A MAN WHO SAYS NO**************

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
...WELL I'M SCREAMING NO SO WHAT DOES THAT MAKE ME

OUT OF COOKIES?!: well at least were not out of skittles
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Thieving Vampire

4,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

The King

☆═━┈【Logan Steele】 【22】【Male】 【TheCheshireKitten35】┈━═☆

Heartless (heart·less)
Displaying a complete lack of feeling or consideration

Cunning (cun·ning)
Having or showing skill in achieving one's ends by deceit or evasion

Misunderstood (mis·under·stood)
Fail to interpret or understand the words or actions of someone correctly

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Logan Steele

TheCheshireKitten35, Kingdom

Nickname: Your highness he prefers you to call him that
Sexuality: bisexual
Personality: Logan is cruel and ruthless but only when everyone's watching when he's all alone he becomes quiet and upset, the old kings death hit him harder then he expected harder then anyone expected it was what changed him into this cruel monster. But there are some people out there that have realized that he isn't really as cruel as he seems and wish to change him back to the kind sweet boy he used to be.
Bio: The Queen died in child birth leaving Logan with only his dad but that didn't seem to bother him it just meant he had a closer bond with his father.The prince used to be sweet often playing with his friends or out riding in what has come to be known "rebel woods" but that was until the men approached him. They asked him if he wanted to be king and stupidly he had said "yes as soon as I can!" the men had just smirked and left saying that they would do as he wished and make him king soon. A few weeks later his father was killed along with his uncle leaving him devastated. The realization that he was the one that agreed to their death pushed him over the edge he became violent and twisted caring for no one but himself after all who else mattered now that his father was dead?
:: Weapons
:: Music
Dislikes:
:: Rebels
:: What he did to his father
:: People who don't stand up for themselves
Weaknesses: The king is paranoid he constantly thinks that everyone is after him. Although he seems vicious on the outside he has a soft spot for his friends he will do anything to help his friends no matter the cost to himself
Distinguishing features: Logan has a scar that goes from his left hip to half way down his leg. As for clothes the king often wears his crown even though he doesn't usually wear posh clothes. He tends to wear gold blue and purple.
Talents: The king is very good when it comes to melee weapons especially spears and axes and he seems to be very good at writing poems and playing music which he loves to do.
Theme song: When youre young
Other: He has never admitted that he was the one that ordered his fathers death but he regrets it a lot

Thieving Vampire

4,950 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
User Image

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵

☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵☶☷☰☱☲☳☴☵

OOC: RAWR

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD
╔════════════════════════════════════╗
Made by- FictionFox and MadWhiteRabbit35
Status- Under construction
Roleplay inspiration- This and that
Musical inspiration- N/A

╚════════════════════════════════════╝

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD STORYLINE

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

In the kingdom of Aldion all was peaceful and well children played in the streets and markets, all the people were happy and crimes where low or non existent, this was down to the rule of Oldin, a wise king who always saw the best in those around him and those he ruled. The people loved how trusting he was as he kept taxes low but with this loyalty, happiness and freedom came a price... A war broke out as other kingdoms tried to claim the vast land that Aldion had, the other kings claimed it was unfair, Oldin saw their upset and offered equal land to each of the other kings, they accepted but where greedy.

While Oldin was blessed with a wife and son as an heir the other kings plotted and waited. They knew if they killed Oldin his son would have to take over. The kings waited until the baby boy turned 13 and then they attacked. Oldin hid his son and wife in the castle telling them never to leave until his return. Hours passed and at the strike of the belltower for midnight one of the kings men came and took away his mother. Leaving the new king on his own. They couldn't defeat the army as the villagers fought for their beloved king when they didn't have to. They won but now the 13 year old boy had to rule the largest kingdom in Larstian.

He grew older and trusted no one, no one comes in and no one goes out, he hides in fear of being killed he even turned away from him 4 best friends, The Fox, The Rabbit, The Falcon and The Lynx in fear that they were also plotting to take him off the throne. He raised taxes to pay for his vast army. No one is happy in Aldion and now the legacy of Oldin is lost in memory.The 4 friends became outraged at the way that the king treated his subjects and they formed a rebel team who escaped the kingdom to help the people inside, with the high taxes many people cant afford to feed their children or themselves. The rebels are growing in numbers. A rebellion is coming.
Whos side are you on? Who will you fight for? The safety of the king? Or the safety of the people?

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD SETTINGS

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

The Forest
The Forest is a beautiful place that the rebels spend most of the time as it is the perfect place to see the castle without being seen yourself and therefore is the perfect place for seeing what is going on. The forest has many brilliant places as well as a large lake ,which is used by the rebels for water and occasionally enjoyment like swimming, and a beautiful meadow which is amazing in the summer when the sun is shining down on the colorful flowers

Castle
The castle is a giant building at the top of the kingdom where all the villagers can clearly see it. It holds the king and many of his closest servants though not many of them see him. There are some rooms that only the servants enter while there are also some places that are only for the king himself.
The throne room is one of the best places in the castle and it is one of the places where most of the people see

The Kingdom
The people live in houses around the bottom of the castle. The houses tend to be range from rather big in the center of the kingdom which is where those with a lot of money live to a lot smaller towards the edges of the kingdom where those with less money live

The Rebel Hideout
Although the rebels have two different hideouts this is the one that they use most of the time as it is the most comfortable one of the two. It is in a large tree and is hidden by the foliage out of sight for anyone who doesn't know it's there. The fact that it is in such a large tree means that all the rebels need to be very good at climbing if they want to stay at this hideout

The Rebel Hideout 2
This hideout is only used in cases of emergency it is a hideout that is located under the ground and it is almost impossible to find. The entrance of it is at the end a large cave there is a trap door in the floor disguised to look just like the floor around it

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD RULES

1.) Be on as much as possible!
2.) If your going away or cant be on for a while tell me or FictionFox
3.) No godmodding -_-
4.) Romance is fine but dont take it to far
5.) no cybering lets play nice
6.) PM all profiles to me
7.) Don't post in the main thread unless I have approved
8.) If you wish to leave please either kill of your character or give a reason for his/her disappearance
9.) Follow the TOS

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD PROFILE SKELETONS

Profile Skeletons
(please fill out both)

Short profile/reserve

[align=center][img]500X200 picture URL[/img]

[color=blue for kingdom chocolate for rebel][size=18][b]RANK[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#CD6839]↳[/color]◤NAME◢ ◤AGE◢ ◤GENDER◢ ◤USERNAME◢[color=#BB6528]↰[/color][/align]

Full profile

[align=center][img]image URL Anime please :3[/img]
[size=22]
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
[color=color3] Name[/size]
[color=grey][size=9][b]Username[/b][/size][/color][/align]

[size=11][b][u].:The Basics:.[/u][/b]

[color=color1][b]Oh but you can call me:[/b][/color] Nickname optional
[color=color1][b]It's rude to ask but I'm:[/b][/color] Age
[color=color1][b]Isn't it obvious I'm a:[/b][/color] Gender
[color=color1][b]My job? well I'm the:[/b][/color] Rank
[color=color1][b]I like:[/b][/color] Sexuality

[b][u].:Want to know more?:.[/u][/b]

[color=color2][b]Well people tend to say I'm: [/b][/color] Personality
[color=color2][b]Well It's a long story:[/b][/color] Bio
[color=color2][b]I love these thing:[/b][/color]
[color=color1]::[/color]
[color=color2][b]But I can't stand:[/b][/color]
[color=color2][b]Don't tell any body but:[/b][/color] weaknesses
[color=color2][b]I tend to use:[/b][/color] Weapon
[color=color2][b]Apparently people see this first:[/b][/color] Distinguishing features optional
[color=color2][bI'm really good at:[/b][/color] Special things that your character can do
[color=color2][b]I love this song!:[/b][/color] theme song optional
[color=color2][b]Oh I missed this out:[/b][/color][/size]

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD CHARACTERS

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Kɪɴɢ

◤NAME◢ ◤AGE◢ ◤GENDER◢ ◤USERNAME◢

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Rᴏʏᴀʟ Gᴜᴀʀᴅ

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Hᴜɴᴛᴇʀ
The hunter is the man who's job it is to hunt down the rebels

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Kɴɪɢʜᴛ(4/4 open)

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Cʜᴇғ(2/2 open)

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Kɪɴɢs Mᴀɪᴅ/ Sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ

User Image

Mᴀɪᴅ

◤Freya Blackwood ◢ ◤20◢ ◤Female◢ ◤MadWhiteRabbit 35◢

500X200 picture URL

Mᴀɪᴅ/ Sᴇʀᴠᴀɴᴛ(Unlimited)

500X200 picture URL

Sᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ʜᴀɴᴅ

500X200 picture URL

Cᴏᴜʀᴛ Pʜʏsɪᴄɪᴀɴ

500X200 picture URL

Jᴇsᴛᴇʀ

500X200 picture URL

Cɪᴠɪʟɪᴀɴs (Unlimited)

◤NAME◢ ◤AGE◢ ◤GENDER◢

500X200 picture URL

Sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀs(Unlimited)

◤NAME◢ ◤AGE◢ ◤GENDER◢

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD RESERVED

╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
RuLiNg OvEr HaTeReD CHARACTERS

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Fᴏx TAKEN

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛ TAKEN

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Fᴀʟᴄᴏɴ

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Lʏɴx

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ɪɴ Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅ

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Sᴄᴏᴜᴛ(4/4 open)
Who's job it is to look out for people from the kingdom coming close and to find out what the people of the kingdom are doing

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Rᴇʙᴇʟ Cᴏᴏᴋ

500X200 picture URL

Tʜᴇ Rᴇʙᴇʟ Mᴇᴅɪᴄ

500X200 picture URL

Rᴇʙᴇʟ(unlimited)

Story
Settings
Rules
Profile skeletons
Characters

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

Tʜᴇ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛ

◤Kaylen "Rabbit" Ryder ◢ ◤25◢ ◤Male◢ ◤MadWhiteRabbit 35◢

User Image

Kaylen Ryder

MadWhiteRabbit35

.:The Basics:.

Oh but you can call me: The Rabbit or Bunny
It's rude to ask but I'm: 25
Isn't it obvious I'm a: Male
My job? well I'm the: The Rabbit
I like: Men

.:Want to know more?:.

Well people tend to say I'm: very cheerful and childish which often leads him to trouble which often annoys the people hes with though Kaylens completely oblivious to that fact. He's very protective over his friends and he will sacrifice his life if it means saving one of them. He is also very stubborn and persistent he wont give up until hes reached his goal.
Well It's a long story: Kaylen was abandoned by his real mother at birth. It took two days before he was found by one of the old kings knights and his wife. Kaylen was taken in by the family and grew to be very close to the couple who he called his parents his childhood was happy and he even became best friends with the young prince because of their parents closeness.
That was until the day the old king died. Kaylens father was killed trying to protect the king and he was almost killed himself trying to protect his mother but fortunately he escaped with only a few scratches and a large chest wound. His mother was not so lucky and although Kaylen did all he could he could not stop the men. Kaylen mourned the loss of his mother dearly but he still had his friends... or so he thought.
The king became cold and distant from Kaylen and the rabbit watched in anger as the king started mistreating his subjects. After a while him and his friends, The Fox, The Falcon and the Lynx decided it would be best to leave the kingdom and try to gather people to try and get the king off the throne.
I love these thing:
:: Being happy
:: Being outside
:: The rebels
But I can't stand:
:: Boring people
:: The way the king is acting
:: Anyone who tries to hurt his friends
Don't tell any body but: Kaylen is not very strong physically and so is rubbish with hand to hand combat. He is also terrified of needles
I tend to use: a sword but occasionally a bow and arrow
Apparently people see this first: the most distinguishing features Kaylen has are the scars on his face and his bright blue eyes. His hair is also quite unusual in the way that half of its a different colour then the other half and the other half. If he takes his shirt off you would see a very large scar close to his heart.
I'm really good at: sword fighting, climbing and moving quietly he can also hear things from very far away.
I love this song!: @replay
Oh I missed this out:
nothing really

User Image

Mᴀɪᴅ

◤Freya Blackwell ◢ ◤20◢ ◤Female◢ ◤MadWhiteRabbit 35◢

User Image

Freya "Twitch" Blackwell

MadWhiteRabbit35

.:The Basics:.

Oh but you can call me: Twitch
It's rude to ask but I'm: 20
Isn't it obvious I'm a: Female
My job? well I'm the: Maid
I like: Men

.:Want to know more?:.

Well people tend to say I'm: Twitch seems rather shy and keeps to herself when you first meet her which reminds people of almost a mouse but she soon relaxes around you. She is rather calm most of the time and she always thinks things through before she does anything.
Well It's a long story: Twitch has had a rather simple history compared to some of the people in the kingdom she lived with her parents until the war started when she was 7 and her father died in a fight she then grew up with her mother always looking up to the castle and wondering what it was like up there until one day she got the chance to go see for herself. It was only a visit but the king saw the young girl and decided to hire her as one of the maids of the castle.
I love these thing:
::the castle
::quiet
::her job
But I can't stand:
::noise
::the rebels
::any kind of dirt
Don't tell any body but: Twitch is scared of quiet a few things including spiders water and heights most of all but she's stubborn and won't admit it
I tend to use: Doesn't usually use a weapon but she uses a dagger when she needs to
Apparently people see this first:
[bI'm really good at: her job
I love this song!: not really she likes the peace and quiet more then music
Oh I missed this out:
she tends to wear this

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image

"Mʏ J̶̲̅o̶̲̅U̶̲̅r̶̲̅N̶̲̅e̶̲̅Y̶̲̅ ᴛᴏᴏᴋ ᴍᴇ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ғᴜʀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴚᴀʙʙɪᴛ ʜᴏʟᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ I ɪɴᴛᴇɴᴅᴇᴅ"

With?:
Where?:
Thoughts?:
OutOfCookies?!:

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
.:"Even when a girl is as shy as a mouse, you still have to beware of the tiger within.":.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff