Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Raider

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

〖Lucia〗 【❝Bell❞】 〖Belle〗

The Bleakers--------We go together or we don't go down all.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

[align=center][URL=http://s1331.photobucket.com/user/FictionFox/media/0df16da7-6a4e-45b3-ad11-cdf09ec3048b_zpszkuabb3l.jpg.html][img]http://i1331.photobucket.com/albums/w596/FictionFox/0df16da7-6a4e-45b3-ad11-cdf09ec3048b_zpszkuabb3l.jpg[/img][/URL]

[color=violet]〖Lucia〗[/color] [color=indigo]【❝Bell❞】[/color] [color=violet]〖Belle〗[/color][/align]
[strike][/strike]
[align=center][color=darkred]The Bleakers--------We go together or we don't go down all.[/color][/align]
[align=center][color=indigo]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][/align]

[align=center][color=indigo]▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄[/color][/align]

here this will make it easier XD

Dangerous Raider

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
Name: Lucia Belle
The Bleakers
FictionFox

Dangerous Raider

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

〖Lucia〗 【❝Bell❞】 〖Belle〗

Well I guess you should know

How Long have I been here? 24
Well I thought it was obvious but I am female
Just in case your interested I like bisexual
I align myself with The Bleakers
Well I help out by healer

I guess you could say I look like

I swear it isn't dyed Pink with a black feather tied into it along with a few braids
My eyes are rather A deep grey and silver colour.
Would you say I'm tall 5ft 5/ average hight
I'm not that heavy 8 1/2st / average weight
I guess people noticeThe tattoo on her right shoulder of a green herb, a gash on her collar bone she doesn't allow people to see and so is covered by a bandage.Lucia wears leather pieces on her arms and carves along with light fabic everywhere else. She also wears a leather satchel she carries medicane in where ever she goes and a large hood that covers her face in shadow if she is hunting.

Still want to know more?

Well if you give me these I'll be happy
Strawberries
Beautiful Scenary
Friends
Just keep them away from me
Being in dark places alone
Large spans of water
Loud noises
I don't know why you want to know but I love strawberries
Don't come closer or I'll have to use my bow and arrows
I guess I'm best atarchery
But I'm still good at fighting with fists and medicane.
Don't tell anyone butloud noises scare her along with her inability to block atacks due to using no blades.
I think I'm in love with no one but hopes to find someone.
My past? well if you must know Lucia grew up in The Wastelands with her mother and father but not with The Bleakers as her parents wished to live alone and raise a child that wouldn't know of what happened to the world so they could try and escape memories of being left behind by friends and family. Unfortunately as they conceived a child she was born with bright pink hair due to the pollution her mother was breathing while pregnant meaning the couple would always have a constant reminder of the event. As she grew Lucia was trained by her father (a former doctor of The Order) on herbs, medicane and plants. At the age of 12 however her family were picking herbs when a large bear attacked them. A group of Bleakers later found them. Lucia was knocked out next to a tree while her parents were dead on the ground. The Bleakers took Lucia in, gave her a fitting last name (they chose bells because the cathedral bell sounded just as she was found) and she has lived there ever since as the primary doctor and a leader (but not the first in command) She learnt to use a bow and arrow for defence and to shoot down fruits from trees.
My favorite song is undeafted - daughtry
Oh you forgot to ask about thisLucia is a very light-hearted character who helps those in need, however she isn't quick to trust people and needs to form a bond with a character before giving anyone her name. She longs to be outside however is terrified of large spans of water. Her friendly nature towards her friends makes her quite likeable but she is scared of being betrayed and so will help new people but often say little about herself. A skilled archer yet fights with her hands at close combat she isn't a stranger to a fight but tries to avoid killing poeple as she believes poeple only need to die when necessary.

Relationships:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Characters name
Characters Age
Statement on relationship with character
❤❤❤❤❤ (5 red ❤= really like 0 red ❤=hate)

Dangerous Raider

2,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
The strawberry one I will use for posting :3

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XXX
POWER ATTRACTS THE WORST AND CORRUPTS THE BEST████████████▓▓▓▓▒▒▒

X

Quit watching me:
Are you stalking me?:
Where is this place?:
There's to much going on in my head:
My master wants to say something: Rawr

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

[imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/ro 2_zpswink32lz.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/ro 3_zpshrcb8ur1.jpg[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/ro 4_zpsdpaebbjs.jpg[/imgleft]
[color=white]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
XXX[/color] [color=#E47833]❝[/color][color=#CD6600]POWER ATTRACTS THE WORST AND CORRUPTS THE BEST[/color][color=#E47833]❞[/color][color=black]████████████[/color][color=darkgrey]▓▓▓▓[/color][color=grey]▒▒▒[/color]

[color=white]X[/color]

[color=#DB9D31]Quit watching me:[/color]
[color=#DA9D30]Are you stalking me?:[/color]
[color=#D58E2B]Where is this place?:[/color]
[color=#D18427] There's to much going on in my head:[/color]
[color=#CC7722]My master wants to say something:[/color] Rawr

[spoiler] [color=#CD5700] [quote=][/quote]
[quote=][/quote]
[quote=] [/quote][/spoiler]

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
ωнσ ωιℓℓ sαvє ץσυ иσω Tell the world I’ll survive
"-"
I won't let it GO I'll F̲̅I̲̅G̲̅H̲̅T̲̅ 'til the ⒺⓃⒹ And then you will ḲℵѺШ

With?:
Where?:
Thoughts?:
OOC:
Quote:

[align=center][imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/chasr_zpstgip3lgu.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/chase_zps8msahvsc.png[/imgleft][/align]
[color=white]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X[/color][color=#A1CAF1]ωнσ ωιℓℓ sαvє ץσυ иσω[/color] [color=#89CFF0]Tell the world I’ll survive[/color]
[color=#779ECB]"-"[/color]
[align=right][color=#75A1D0]I won't let it GO I'll F̲̅I̲̅G̲̅H̲̅T̲̅ 'til the ⒺⓃⒹ And then you will ḲℵѺШ[/color][/align]
[color=#0047AB][b]With?:[/b][/color]
[color= #3D59AB ][b]Where?:[/b][/color]
[color=#5993E5][b]Thoughts?:[/b][/color]
[i][b]OOC:[/b][/i]
[spoiler][size=9][quote=][/quote][/size][/spoiler]

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
иαяяαтιvε

It should have been another routine job…

☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷

There must have been something faulty with the ship to begin with especially the auto pilot as there is no other explanation for what happened that day. Though it wasn't helped when the ship hit a tall building, one of the skyscrapers that had been there since we left the earth behind. The ship started breaking apart sending different people out into the air like skydivers. The ship crashed in a huge dust explosion when it finally reached the earth which must have alerted anyone around as well as some unwanted company in the creatures that lived in the decaying wastes of the once plentiful earth. Some survived due to the suits all seekers are given when they first get the job but even those were not as helpful as they should be as they broke after landing causing most of the seekers to be injured to an extent.

Now we are all split apart with no idea where to go,
no idea where the others are
and no idea what to do now

☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷☳☵☶☷

OPEN

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

X
X
X
X
X

Creators: MadWhiteRabbit35 and FictionFox
Inspiration: N/A
Literacy: Any
Genre: Horror
Links: PT OOC

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageX
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

LISTEN UP LISTEN UP THERES A DEVIL IN THE CHURCH
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXGOT A BULLET IN THE CHAMBER AND THIS IS GONNA HURT
███████▓▓▓▒▒

X

❝SPEECH❞
TEXT

Health: ██████████ 100%
Weapon(s): N/A
Items: N/A
With: People
Where: Place
OOC: N/A

[imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/djkbhtrif._zpstl3ngblu.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/Untitled3 1q2gkuij3o1wli6o_zpswf7e76zb.png[/imgleft][imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/6ztyulzxcvbnm_zpsjpjetxow.png[/imgleft][color=white]X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
[/color]
[size=14][color=#4981CE]❝[/color][color=#1DACD6]LISTEN UP LISTEN UP THERES A DEVIL IN THE CHURCH
[color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX[/color]GOT A BULLET IN THE CHAMBER AND THIS IS GONNA HURT[/color][color=#4981CE]❞[/color] [color=darkgrey]███████[/color][color=grey]▓▓▓[/color][color=lightgrey]▒▒[/color][/size]
[color=white]X[/color]

[color=#1DACD6][b]❝SPEECH❞[/b][/color]
[color=#778899]TEXT[/color]

[b]Health:[/b] [color=limegreen]██████████ [size=9]100%[/color][/size]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] [size=9]N/A[/size]
[b]Items:[/b] [size=9]N/A[/size]
[b]With:[/b] [size=9]People[/size]
[b]Where:[/b] [size=9]Place[/size]
[i][b]OOC:[/b][/i] [size=9]N/A[/size]

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
Health: ██████████ 100%
Weapon(s): N/A
Items: N/A
With: People
Where: Place
OOC: N/A

[imgleft]http://i1291.photobucket.com/albums/b541/MadWhiteRabbit/52fee332-c0c8-48a0-b7be-abaeb8e52ab6_zpsddzkzonh.png[/imgleft]
[b]Health:[/b] [color=#78AB46]██████████ [size=9]100%[/color][/size]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b] [size=9]N/A[/size]
[b]Items:[/b] [size=9]N/A[/size]
[b]With:[/b] [size=9]People[/size]
[b]Where:[/b] [size=9]Place[/size]
[i][b]OOC:[/b][/i] [size=9]N/A[/size]

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User ImageUser Image

P̲̲ʀ̲̲ᴏ̲̲ғ̲̲ɪ̲̲ʟ̲̲ᴇ̲̲ ̲̲S̲̲ᴋ̲̲ᴇ̲̲ʟ̲̲ᴇ̲̲ᴛ̲̲ᴏ̲̲ɴ̲̲s̲̲ ̲̲

Please fill out both

X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Short Profile

[imgright]250X100 image[/imgright]
[color=color 1]▍▍▍[/color][color=color 2][b]NAME[/b][/color]⇒ (name)
[color=color 3]▍▍▍[/color][color=color 2][b]AGE[/b][/color]➸ (Age)
[color=color 1]▍▍▍[/color][color=color 2][b]GENDER[/b][/color]⇒ (Gender)
[color=color 4][u][b](Role)[/b][/u][/color]
[color=color 2][b]Job:[/b][/color] (past job)
[i][color=grey](Username)[/color][/i]

Survivor profile

[align=center][img]Insert character picture here[/img][/align]

[align=center][b][size=14]〖First name〗 【❝Nickname❞ (optional)】 〖Last name〗

◤(Role)◢[/size][/b][/align]

[align=center][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][b][color=color 2]THE BASICS[/color][/b][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][/align]

[size=11][b][color=color 3]How Long have I been on this earth?[/color][/b] (age)
[b][color=color 3]Well I thought it was obvious but I am[/color][/b] (Gender)
[b][color=color 3]Just in case your interested I like[/color][/b] (Sexuality)
[b][color=color 3]Before all this I was a[/color][/b] (job)
[b][color=color 3]People use these words to describe me[/color][/b] (3 words to describe their personality)
[/size]

[align=center][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][color=color 2][b]APPEARANCE[/b][/color][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][/align]

[size=11][color=color 4][b]I swear it isn't dyed[/b][/color] (hair color)
[color=color 4][b]My eyes are[/b] [/color](eye colour)
[color=color 4][b]Would you say I'm tall? Well I'm[/b][/color] (height)
[color=color 4][b]I'm not that heavy[/b][/color] (weight)
[color=color 4][b]Of course there's always[/b][/color] (Other things to do with appearance eg. piercings tattoos)
[color=color 4][b]I guess people notice[/b][/color] (distinguishing features)[/size]

[align=center][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][color=color 2][b]IN DEPTH[/b][/color][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][/align]

[size=11][b][color=color 5]If only I could have[/color][/b](Likes,please put at least 3)
[color=green]☑[/color]
[color=green]☑[/color]
[color=green]☑[/color]
[b][color=color 5]Just keep it away from me[/color][/b](dislikes, please put at least 3)
[color=darkred]☒[/color]
[color=darkred]☒[/color]
[color=darkred]☒[/color]
[b][color=color 5]I hope we can find some good food[/color][/b] (favourite food)
[b][color=color 5]Don't come closer or I'll have to use my[/color][/b] (weapon (found in character))
[b][color=color 5]I guess I'm best at[/color][/b](Main special skill, general, only one)
[b][color=color 5]But I'm alright at[/color][/b] (minor skills no more then 3)
[b][color=color 5]Don't tell anyone but[/color][/b] (weaknesses, at least 2)
[b][color=color 5]I'm absolutely terrified of:[/color][/b] (Fear(s) at least 1)
[b][color=color 5]I know there's no time for love but I can't stop thinking about[/color][/b] (crush/relationship status)
[b][color=color 5]Before the outbreak? Well it went a little like this[/color][/b] (Bio)
[b][color=color 5]If I can get myself an iPod I am going to listen to[/color][/b] (Theme song, optional) [url=youtube link]Title-Artist[/url]
[b][color=color 5]Oh you forgot to ask about this[/color][/b](Other)[/size]

[align=center][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color][color=color 2][b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b][/color][color=color 1]▊▊▊[/color]
[/align]
[imgleft]Characters 250X100 image [/imgleft]Characters name
Characters age
ℓσνє [color=white]X X X X X XXX[/color] ❤❤❤❤❤
HATERED [color=white]X XX[/color] ✖✖✖✖✖
Friendship ✔✔✔✔✔
Rᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ[color=white] X X X X XX[/color] ★★★★★
(5 coloured= full 0 coloured=)

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
▍▍▍NAME⇒ Chase Waters
▍▍▍AGE➸ 18
▍▍▍GENDER⇒ Male
XXXX【Naive】【Charismatic】【Obedient】
XXXXMadWhiteRabbit35

User Image

〖Chase〗 【❝-❞】 〖Waters〗

◤The Gamer◢

▊▊▊THE BASICS▊▊▊

How Long have I been on this earth? 18 years
Well I thought it was obvious but I am male
Just in case your interested I like pansexual though doesn't actually want a relationship
Before all this I was a at an apprenticeship with the detective
People use these words to describe me Naive, Charismatic and Obedient

▊▊▊APPEARANCE▊▊▊

I swear it isn't dyed blonde with a brown/tan fringe
My eyes are Right=Brown Left=Gold
Would you say I'm tall? Well I'm 5' 7
I'm not that heavy 142 lb
Of course there's always Chase has a scar going from his chin to the middle of his left cheek
I guess people notice his mismatched eyes that are a result of a disease he got when he was younger

▊▊▊IN DEPTH▊▊▊

If only I could have
Being around people

Upbeat Music
Just keep it away from me
Being alone
The quiet
His father
I hope we can find some good food Pizza
Don't come closer or I'll have to use my None at the moment
I guess I'm best atChase acts sweet and innocent meaning he can get on a lot of peoples good side causing them to want to protect him
But I'm alright at Chase is rather intelligent despite how he may come across, He is also a great singer though not many people have heard him sing he is rather agile which helps him get away from fights.
Don't tell anyone but Chase is terrible with guns (except small guns) sticking with melee weapons this means hes got to get closer to the action, he will also follow most instructions blindly.
I'm absolutely terrified of the dark
I know there's no time for love but I can't stop thinking about No one
Before the outbreak? Well it went a little like this Chase was brought up by a single mother in an area that was not so great filled with people that would use you for your money and get rid of you when it suits their convenience. But that didn't bother Chase, he had his mother who he adored to pieces and to him that's all he needed.
Though Chase is a gentlemen he still got in fights every other day standing up for himself and his mother, it was in an especially bad fight when he met Sonu. It was pretty easy to deal with the first man the one who had made fun of his family, the man was all talk and was pretty bad when it came to fist fighting but then his friends found them. There were too many for him to deal with and soon enough Chase was down with a rather large gash on his cheek from where one of the men's solid shoes hit him particularly hard. It was complete luck that Sonu found him when he did and the men went running when seeing the older man knowing what power he held. Chase could not thank Sonu enough and so from that day forwards Sonu had the teen by his side. Sonu didn't appear to mind and soon it was as if Sonu had joined Chase's small family as a father figure to the young lad. Chase became an apprentice to Drayton when he left school hoping to get the crime he'd grown up with off the streets not knowing that Sonu used to be one of the people he despised
If I can get myself an iPod I am going to listen toShut Up and Dance - WALK THE MOON
Oh you forgot to ask about thisNothing really

▊▊▊RELATIONSHIPS▊▊▊

User ImageSonu Nair
ℓσνє X X X X X XXX ❤❤❤❤❤
HATERED X XX ✖✖✖✖✖
Friendship ✔✔✔✔✔
Rᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ X X X X XX ★★★★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Drayton Harlock
ℓσνє X X X X XXX ❤❤❤❤❤
HATERED X XX ✖✖✖✖✖
Friendship ✔✔✔✔✔
Rᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ X X X X XX ★★★★★

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
User Image
▍▍▍NAME⇒ Sonu Nair
▍▍▍AGE➸ 21
▍▍▍GENDER⇒ Male
XXXX【Caring】【Kind】【Quick tempered】
XXXXMadWhiteRabbit35

User Image

〖Sonu〗 【❝Sunny❞】 〖Nair〗

◤The Motorist◢

▊▊▊THE BASICS▊▊▊

How Long have I been on this earth? 21 years
Well I thought it was obvious but I am male
Just in case your interested I like bisexual
Before all this I was a Car salesman
People use these words to describe me Caring, Kind and Quick tempered

▊▊▊APPEARANCE▊▊▊

I swear it isn't dyed right half= Blonde left half=Light blue
My eyes are emerald green
Would you say I'm tall? Well I'm 5'9"
I'm not that heavy 140lbs
Of course there's always glasses
I guess people notice his emerald eyes and multicoloured hair

▊▊▊IN DEPTH▊▊▊

If only I could have
Reading
The finer things in life even if he doesn't get them
Quiet
Just keep it away from me
The Infects
Obnoxious people
Getting his hands dirty
I hope we can find some good food does wine class as a food? Well it does now
Don't come closer or I'll have to use my None just yet
I guess I'm best atSonu's an amazing driver
But I'm alright at using large guns, minor medicine and Sonu is very intelligent
Don't tell anyone but Sonu has a very short temper and acts violent and irrationally when he's angry and hes practically blind without his glasses
I'm absolutely terrified of: needles
I know there's no time for love but I can't stop thinking about Nope
Before the outbreak? Well it went a little like this Damon Griffin (who was later known as Sonu Nair) was alone at a very young age after the passing of his parents and running from his aunts though he prefers to leave that past alone. Damon was found by a man named Hunt who took him in and helped him out though he was mostly looked after by Hunt's gang members who he soon classed as a sort of family. As Damon grew up he was introduced to the ways of the gang and slowly started to gain power becoming Hunt's second in command as well as the one who took them everywhere that the gang needed to go. He found that most of the people he ran into in the streets knew him and most of those were scared of him and he started to enjoy the power but all that changed when Hunt died. A young gang member took over the gang and the principles changed to ones that Damon disagreed with and so he chose it was time to leave. Of course it was rather difficult as they would not let him leave on the spot but eventually, with some inside help he managed to get away and even changed his name to Sonu Nair hoping that the gang members would not catch up to his new life.
He met Chase when out looking for a new job and luckily his past power still scared off the attackers. The young boy helped out Sonu more then he could have hoped as from helping out Chase he not only got a close friend that he cared for like a younger brother but a place to stay while he got back on his feet and soon he found a job as a car salesman due to his extensive knowledge of cars.
If I can get myself an iPod I am going to listen to Nikki-Forever The Sickest Kids
Oh you forgot to ask about thisNothing

▊▊▊RELATIONSHIPS▊▊▊

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Drayton Harlock
ℓσνє X X X X XXX ❤❤❤❤❤
HATERED X XX ✖✖✖✖✖
Friendship ✔✔✔✔
Rᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ X X X X XX ★★★★

User ImageChase Waters
ℓσνє X X X X XXX ❤❤❤❤❤
HATERED X XX ✖✖✖✖✖
Friendship ✔✔✔✔✔
Rᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ X X X X XX ★★★★

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Asher Heathwell
ℓσνє X X X X XXX ❤❤❤❤❤
HATERED X XX ✖✖✖✖✖
Friendship ✔✔✔✔✔
Rᴇsᴘᴇᴄᴛ X X X X XX ★★★★★

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
THE JOURNAL OF DOCTOR WELLS

16/07/13

This could be ground breaking! I've never been one for writing journals but I guess I'll make an exception for this event just in case this will be needed in later studies.
I am attempting to create a formula that will help healing to an unbelievable level. There are many different subjects I am planning on testing it on both deceased corpses and volunteers alike to see if it will maybe even bring them back to life if only for a short while.
I will write down the events as they unfold.

25/07/13

We have administered the formula to the subjects. No visible or physical side-affects as of yet but it is early on in the stages. Some patients experiencing irritability, most likely from stress or raised heart beat.

07/08/13

Some patient's permanent wounds are healing in a matter of seconds though they are still very irritable and some experience violent bursts towards doctors but never to each other. We shall keep them contained and study from afar to prevent injury.

08/08/13

Some stirrings from deceased corpses.

12/08/13

Deceased corpses have become more aware, sitting up and even looking around when hearing a noise occasionally, while living patients have done the opposite as they have become mute and have lost all communication not seeming to even be able to their hands properly.

14/08/13

A willing doctor has entered a room with a patient strapped to a table, the nerves of the patient are tested but the patient seems to feel no pain unless pricked in the head. The patient also bit the doctor in a fit of violence but he is seemingly okay.

16/08/13

Doctor has developed symptoms similar to the patients and has been placed in solitary.

17/08/13

Doctor is now the same as other patients, we have decided to call them Infects. It is now impossible to work on patients without being bitten.

20/08/13

It has been deemed unethical to continue research and the patients were going to be moved when one attacked and killed one of the doctors in a brutal manner. It was shot in the head and killed instantly.

21/08/13

Some patients have become extremely violent and seemingly are not able to die when shot in any places other than the head. It seems the only way to stop them is to destroy the neurone pathways in the brain.

Some skin has started to rot on patients and now deceased patients are animated yet completely unable to speak, walk correctly and are extremely violent. I fear that I have unleashed monsters on all of us.

22/08/13

They have broken out.

Demonic Detective

6,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Flatterer 200
THE JOURNAL OF DOCTOR WELLS

16/07/13

This X could X be Xground X breaking! X I've X never X been X one X for Xwriting X journals X but XX
guess X I'll X make X an X exception X for X this X event X just X in case X this X will X be X needed X in X
later X studies.
X am X attempting X to X create XX formula X that X will X help X healingX toX an XunbelievableX
level.X There X areX many X differentX subjectsXX amX planningX on X testing X itX on X both X
deceasedX corpsesX and X volunteers X alike X toX seeX if X it X will X mayX be X even X bringX themX
back X toX lifeX ifX onlyX for XX shortX while.

X willX write Xdown X theX eventsX as X theyX unfold.

25/07/13

We X have X administered X the X formula X to X the X subjects. X No X visible X or X physical X
side-affects X as X ofX yet X but X it X isX early X onX in X the X stages. X Some X patientsX experiencing X irritability, X most X likelyX from X stressX or X raised X heart beat.

07/08/13

SomeX patient'sX permanent XwoundsX are X healing X in XX matterX ofX secondsX thoughX they X are X
stillX veryX irritable X andX some X experience X violent X bursts X towards X doctors X but X never X to X eachX other. X We X shall X keep X themX contained X and X study X from X afar X to X prevent X injury

08/08/13

Some X stirrings X from X deceased X corpses

12/08/13

Deceased X corpses X have X become X more X aware, X sitting X up X and X even X looking X around X when X hearing XX noise X occasionally, X while Xliving X patients X have X done X the X opposite X as X they X have X become X mute X andX have X lost X all X communication X not X seeming X to X evenX be X able X toX theirX handsX properly.

14/08/13

A willing doctor has entered a room with a patient strapped to a table, the nerves of the patient are tested but the patient seems to feel no pain unless pricked in the head. The patient also bit the doctor in a fit of violence but he is seemingly okay.

16/08/13

Doctor has developed symptoms similar to the patients and has been placed in solitary.

17/08/13

Doctor is now the same as other patients, we have decided to call them Infects. Impossible to work on patients without being bit.

21/08/13

Some patients have become extremely violent and seemingly are not able to die when shot in any places other than the head. It seems the only way to stop them is to destroy the neurone pathways in the brain.

Some skin has started to rot on patients and now deceased patients are animated yet completely unable to speak, walk correctly and are extremely violent. I fear that I have unleashed monsters on all of us

22/08/13

They have broken out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas