• Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

"Don't use what you are not prepared to die by"

████xN I H I L V I O ████ x x x x x x x x x x

x x x x x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Let the blood run deep and true"

[ Sounds of approach melted his inquirious expression to one of indifference, but his eyes narrowed, weary. Uncertain of what his next course of action should be, Nihil fed the silence to concentrate on not fidgeting. Nothing about this stranger's gaze promised harm, just curiosity. Although, it paralleled the occurance of outside which irked his nerves. What is he thinking of us? What will he think when he sees me? Would his eyes coat in interest reminiscent of a scientist about to dissect a frog? Or would it be in disdain or condenscending superiority? Desperate to quell the anxiety, Nihil analyzed Mr. Tall-and-Godly. Up close, Nihil tilted his head at the familiar hue of gold. If Knight and this god coupled, they could be called the golden-eyed duo. His cool mask cracked as a twich tugged the corner of his mouth upwards.

Once those similar orbs centered on him, his lips thinned to a flat line. It took every ounce of will not to shiver as they roved over his body from across the large table. At the "hm...well this is interesting," Nihil's lips parted into a snarl. What the freak did that mean? It did not help that he talked as if they were not even there to hear him. Ug just as snooty as the rest of 'em! Higher power and rank should not permit boorish mannerisms. It should prompt them to be the better ones, even if they technically already were. Nothing peeved him more than that. Never mind that his smirk pumped his heart a hundred miles an hour. Just as he inhaled to snap, the god formally introduced himself and his younger brothers before he requested for their names. Nihil's brain practically stuttered at the sudden politeness. Air whooshed out but Nihil retained his disgruntled frown. After several deep breaths, the manners his mother encased in him returned full force. In a monotone voice he stated, "I am Nihil Vio. These are my friends." As if an after thought he added, "Lord Fenris." Ivan and Demi were perfectly capable of naming themselves.

Finished with his part, the shorter man crossed his arms and slouched against his seat. Bored red eyes languidly observed the table top to his friends. Occasionally a boney finger poked his empty plates around which caused them to clink loudly. Surprised servers frequently flicked looks toward Nihil's poor etiquette skills at the face of their lord. Where in the world did this insolent fool come from? Under a rock? He should know he was in the presence of a god! Not only a god, but one of the King of Gods! It fitted if this brown neanderthal show proper respect. Even Jubil stared, but her gaze hinted amusement rather than bemusement.
]

"Until I tell it what to do"

x x x x x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██ N I L/ V I O ██ xx x x x x x x x x x

((Out Of Cream:: ))