Welcome to Gaia! ::

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
"Pride and impatience mixed with denial breaks bonds. Bonds that require great crime and sacrifice to repair."

User Image
Olian Cifer 'Napper of Navarra
Oli or Cifer, please
--[[The positive gleam brought a swell of relief. That died and cursed all over when those freaking hands molded aorund his butt. Incredulous eyes flashed with a scowl, which changed to rigid surprise at the brush of their mouths. His mind treaterously zeroed in the action along with Lucas' unadulterated suggestion; a furious blush covered his face down his neck. Oli was no stranger to sex and innduendo. Not that he had any. Dozens of books back at the castle were dedicated to sex education and erotic novels. Few had graphic pictures. Since Oli barely discriminated on what he read, all those volumes were accounted. The lack of actual experience fell on Oli's disregard for less than fascinating objects and people. Many in the castle he had to interact with conformed to the same persona: quiet but gossipy servants/maids. Plus, any who caught his attention were taken or uninterested. He never pursued what was taken or more likely to kill him on contact. Even if he lacked a sexual partner and "personal lovin'" as his Uncle Zack, Uncle Bard's brother, teased, Oli was not frustrated. Asexual much? a voice that sounded suspiciously like Uncle Zack chuckled.
Lucas, on the other hand, lacked an intimate partner (that he knew of) and was vastly intriguing. To be frank, the man exuded an air that promised an excellent lay too. If Oli held less concern for the future, he would throw caution to the wind and have his way. However, the short haired brunette felt obligated to see his plans through and disliked the idea of one-nighters.
Oli held no illusions of being the only apple of Lucas' eye. Those hands snaked their way to different bodies during their rare outings at the same place (to appear more like strangers than accomplices). Thus, possessive insecurities failed to plague him. Sometimes. Those blasted gropes and caresses were slowly beating his carefully constructed control. Oli conceded the exciting man, well, excited him. If he did not watch himself, he could end up forsaking his goal.
Motionless on the spot Lucas left him, Oli only had enough sense to grasp the offered herbivore meat. He stared intently at the back of Lucas' (a**) head until his figure disappeared. Once Lucas did, Oli huffed out a whine. "Please, pleeeaaaase let me last." He begged to whatever holy power heard him.
With his meal on hand the smell erupted a hungry growl. His stomach needed substanance now! Desperate to replace his thoughts for food, his teeth eagerly sunk in soft flesh. Uuuh..! Dark brown eyes rolled back and a soft groan escaped trembling lips. All day he ate just bread and cheese. This was pure heaven. Fatigue forgotten he wolfed down the delictable meat. Too soon he finished and a satisfied sigh sounded the empty room. Idly Oli considered to check up on Lucas to insure he not do anything he'd (or Oli) regret. But he decided to trust his partner to control himself. Done with his food, Oli washed up and headed to one room in the cabin. It was for Lucas. The door easily gave way to reveal two separate but connected rooms.
Oli carefully stepped over the first trip wire. In case they were found and were unaware of the threat, the unsuspecting pursurers would hopefully get snagged. Once done, wedges would be released to allow two large, smooth spheres to roll across manmade grooves that housed many fragile and heavy "trinkets" along their paths. Once the orbs passed, the items would scatter the floors and produce a large racket. Those grooves swirled atop all the walls to give a beautiful swirl design. closest to the doors some of the containers had flammable liquid inside. So any intruder faced a wall of fire to give Oli and Lucas time to escape. There was another door that connected Lucas' quarters to his own. That way they could not be taken out one by one (and lessened Lucas' chance of passing by his sleeping form every morning. Sometimes). But they did not have to fear of becoming trapped since Oli prepared a trap door beneath his bed. It led directly to the princes' current holding cell beside the hole to the outside. All they had to do was jump and make purchase on the grassy dirt. There were two pairs of metal claws outside the trap door's path to provide assistance. And if the rescuers covered that, then Oli had two more tricks up his sleeve. One required some luck and the other needed time.
On measured steps, Oli bypassed the first, trigger filled, tiny swell of empty room into another small bedroom that was angled to hide whoever occupied it. There was only one bed and dresser here. Next he opened another for his own room. It too was miniscule with his bed taking half the space. A dresser for him stood at the corner that took one-fourth his room. The free space allowed enough movement to dive under the bed to the hidden passage beneath.
His earlier exhaustion returned to haunt him and he messily stripped off his travel coat and shoes on top his dresser. In one leap he snuggled into bed. A tired yawn escaped as he stretched his sore muscles. "Should lock the door..." he mumbled to himself and lazily flopped to it. For the few days they occupied the shack, Lucas persisted to come into his room uninvited at night. The blond man complained of being lonely and in need of another body. Oli flatly refused. Lucas teased him enough during the day, Oli did not want to continue it at night. The fact his own body reciprocated any advance drove his resolve to say no. I'm glad you rarely get drunk uncle... he thought with a shudder. If he was not a light(ish) sleeper, Oli would have lost his innocence. Thankfully, Lucas allowed him his alone time at night and Oli got him a body pillow in thanks.
Finally, the door's lock had been set and he wiggled under the sheets to rest his weary body.
]]--

Beware of
oxens, they take advantage of the distracted

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Don't say we are all special
Because then we are all the same

User Image
{/Sabriel Ri/}

[Apparently, sleep decided to play hooky. For hours she laid on her bed with thoughts whirling her brain into knots. Freaking great. she growled to herself. Restless, Ri decided to wrap a dark cotton robe over her black nightgown and head outside. Silence echoed across the outside before her. Little fear wiggled into her mind since the cause was her own fault. Any mobile creature knew to stay away from the poisonous area. Thus, confident feet travelled down a secluded road with trees hugging the sides. The clear cool air refreshed her mind and kept disolent thoughts at bay. At one point she diverted from the familiar path to a large clearing. Ten yards in diameter. A stream babbled lazily across the dark ground near the edge, the moon her only source of light. In one smooth motion she plot next to the quiet waters and dunked tired feet within. "Ahh...." she hissed in satisfaction.
For a few minutes Ri enjoyed the quiet until the sound of growls erupted behind her. "hehehehe...well lookie here...what's a tasty morsal like you doing here?" Lilac eyes shot to the source and spotted six dark figures approaching her. The one who spoke slobbered and hissed in delight in the lead. Ew... her nose scrunched in distaste before wide eyes took note of something distressing. Fangs. The moonlight glinted off sharp fangs and revealed the blood soaked clothes and feral postures. Alarmed Ri growled, "Back off! You don't wanna mess with me!!" The only response were hyena laughter.
Faster than she could see, the "leader" flashed in front of her. "Géh" Ri barely dodged sharp teeth and felt her body hum to life. Because of the night lit sky, the drastic indigo her skin became was visible to all. The glow in her eyes dimmed against the light. Every step she took hissed against the grass. Not that any of the creatures cared. The leader snickered and snarled giddily. "Why fight when you could just give up!!" Once again he quickly moved for a bite. Too slow to move again Ri held up an arm in defense. The scream she wanted to give drowned against the leaders howel of anguish. His mouth frothed and turned charred black. Dribbles of black ooze mixed with saliva as he attempted to rid the foreign substance. Like a signal, the rest carelessly pounced to get a bite of her. "Yiiiiaaaahhh!!!!!!" her panic-filled high-pitched screech echoed across the silent forest. ]

I'm nothing like you

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
My name? It's Dr. Michael but Mi is fine if that is what you wish~
What am I? A six foot ten inch psycharitrist of course
Hm? How old? 33
User Image
Purpose? To help little Abigail
Mood? You mean in the mood? Ah, I see. Satisfied
Do I love what I do? Oh, yes~

XxX ----- Sure steps descended the stairs to meet steady feet. "Ah, I prepared your vehicle just as requested. The tank is full and everything is in working order." Last year Abigail beseeched her parents to provide him a mechanic. He had participated in one hazardous accident because of a faulty gear. Willing to do what it took for her happiness, they obliged and found Jill. She was one of the best in the city and a looker to boot. Not drop dead gorgeous but not average either. Married too. Jill's husband worked with her and lived in the same room she did at the mansion. They were treated well but they prefered their garage and lived in the room nearest their work. Today her husband, Leon, stayed in bed due to a cold. Thus, only Jill sent him off with a pleased grin on her tanned face. Her light brown curls bounced as she hopped in place.

"Thanks Jill. I will be back late so feel free to sleep whenever you like." They firmly shook hands in respect before Jill backed up to give him space. The blond man mounted his white and blue sport touring bike. Being far from the city urged him to purchase the beaut he rode. However, the man still enjoyed the rush of being a speed demon and opted for this type to forfill both purposes. Mi flicked a salute in farwell and revved his ride once.

A roar sounded outside to signal Mi's departure on his motorcycle. Because he lacked the family and need of room of a car, Mi never bought one. Not that he lacked the funds. The money Abigail's parents provided were vastly adequeate to obtain dozens of them. But the man felt little care to use it for himself. Which was why he left his charge alone, to obtain something for her benefit. Two hours flew by till Mi reached his first destination. A doll shop.

"Hello mate, haven't seen you around before? What can I do for you?"
A cheery old man greeted behind shelves of dolls and accessories. "Oh my I bet he is here for a special someone~." Cooed a brunette, the shopkeep's wife, at the register. Mi chuckled heartily and purred, "Oh yes ma' am, I am here for someone I would go above and beyond everything in this universe. I've heard you both are the best at what you do." the passion in his smooth words flushed the couple's faces. The aged man returned the compliment with a warming laugh. "You flatter us so! We can garuntee to do our best to satisfy you're love's desires! What would you like?" Despite his aged appearance, his voice boomed eagerly.

Mi spent half the day in that shop and exited with boxes full of dresses and accessories. One contained a sewing kit and anything else for damages a doll could aquire. As he left, the younger wife sighed dreamily.
"Oh honey, it has been such a long time since I have heard such intensity in a man's words for love. It's just so romantic~!!!" she quietly squealed at the end. Wrinkled arms encircled the giddy female. A pruned face nuzzled her own. "You know, I love you above and beyond everythin in this universe~." He cooed affectionately which caused her to giggle in glee.

Gingerly Mi packed up his purchases in one of the compartments of his bike. Once finished he opened the seat to reveal the compartment that held his helment. Firm clasps clicked in place as the owner straddled his steed and zoomed to his next stop: the florist. Several hours ticked on before the man exited with a grateful grin. "Please deliver them on time. It is imparative you do." A hint of a warning sharpened his gleeful words as he left. The love struck owner nodded and gulped in slight fear. Soon he reached several more places: firework stands, dress shops, and a diner. Boy was he hungry!!

Nine PM chimed the hour and the man carefully bundled his supplies in the last available trunks in his ride. He felt happy despite the long day and eagerly sped back to the mansion. Hopefully his efforts met fruitful results.

Again it required two hours before he reached Abigail's home. A few servants bustled near the gate and offered to help him unpack. "Oh thank you. If you would, please gently take them all to my quarters and make sure Abigail does not see you or goes into my room without me knowing. I will be taking a bath and go to bed. I am exhausted." He chuckled with a dazzling smile. Studdered agreements were their answer and Mi happily skipped (yes skipped) inside. The watchful maids giggled at the sight. "It's hard to believe that man is only thirty-three!" One chattered while they hefted the first load. "He's like a young man in love!" another squealed. "Oh my! Who do you think it is? Someone he met today?" All gossiped and swaped theories. Even when they finished their duties they continued to bantar on who "Mi's lover" could be. Their hushed discussion would last for many days to come.
----- XxX

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image
Beware: Don't Provoke I Bite

★★

=/ Text /=

★★

Sabriel Nix Cifer

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Hm? How old? 33
User Image
Mood? You mean in the mood? Ah, I see. Fatigued.

XxX ----- Deep in Mi's mind, the man found himself outside on a beach. Heat from the sun warmed strangely cool skin that laid bare for all to see. However none accompanied him near the shores he rested upon. The salty waters gingerly lapped his prone sides as if to comfort his solitude. Without warning, Abigail's doll rested beside him. Her eyes were closed peacefully with a soft grin. Mi's hand curled the small form close. No words escaped his lips as they enjoyed the moment. Content welled like the waves that curled to them. Soon, the doll grew till she resembled Abigail though with longer locks. Instead of shock, Mi nuzzled her and kissed the side of her head. "I missed you.." he whispered tenderly.

Blurry orbs raised slothfully to consciousness. They roved the dim room till they rested on the only intruder. A red haired maid quietly shuffled in his quarters with a warm tray of food for lunch. Instead of words, she provided a gentle and encouraging smile. Mi needed to nourish himself no matter how exhausted he felt. Compliant, Mi flopped to the edge to rest on his side. One arm flicked out to snatch his first snack: a slice of bread. His companion tisked in disapproval. Mi cocked a brow and smirked defiantly. She giggled in response and sat beside him. "Sit up and I will help you..." The maid grasped the steaming bowl of oatmeal and waited for the blond to sit up. Once he did, she scooped up a spoonfull. Half an hour passed till he finished the main dish. Several minutes followed to polish the plate of fruit. Her task done, the maid cleaned up and left him alone. She waved goodbye which Mi reciprocated warmly.

In solitude Mi slid his body to the floor feet first. Back pressed upon the matress he pulled out one of the doll boxes. It was a small case that contained two items. Two silver rings gleamed up at him, one significantly smaller than the other. Each doned emerald ovals. On the larger gem one could see silver symbols trapped inside. Though if one observed the other under a magnifier one could spot the exact image. It had taken Mi years to procure the jewels. To finally use them filed him with excitement. But what would Abigail think? Would she accept his gift? Would it fit her precious doll? Carefully he returned the box underneath his bed.

Sights of Abigail's presents drifted thoughts of his charge and her doll. Abigail had everything at her fingertips. Did Mi's meager gifts match up? How would last night's encounter change it all? A dull headache pounded his temples and Mi found himself groaning in pain. Why was this happening? The only other time he felt this way... Cool blue eyes widen in realization. "Soon..." a chesire grin broke his face before he shoved the rest of the gifts back. All his giddiness wore him out. So Mi snuggled back to bed to rest a few more hours.
----- XxX

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Hm? How old? 33
User Image
Mood? You mean in the mood? Ah, I see. Fatigued.

XxX ----- Mi felt at ease. The lack of light around him allowed his form to recuperate quickly. No thoughts passed and Mi floated as if bouyant on water. However, his peace soon broke at the sounds of another. Loud banging ripped him from his sleep and glared at the cause. Despite his disgruntled expression he listened to the hysterical maid. Alarm settled in his gut and Mi stared balefully at the woman. "You let her go alone?!" His voice boomed angrily; the very walls trembled as if power radiated. Swift feet fell on the floor to take him to his bathroom. Less than ten minutes pass before he exited in his usual attire plus a leather trenchcoat. Mi felt livid, not because of the fact Abigail fell unconscious. What bothered him was the consequnces of that happening. If someone terrible got her, all his dedicated care would be ruined. "Did she take her doll?" He snapped at the finiky maid. She squeaked and shook her head no. Unsympathetic to her trembling body, Mi demanded she retrieve Isabel. "And don't call me Mi. It is Dr. Michael to you." By then his tone regained its usual calm but the edge of it screamed death if not done promptly. Afraid, she did as asked. The blond man heaved a sigh and went under the bed to get the small box. A little early, but Mi decided to ******** it.

Mi had mounted his bike and carried a leather bag. The frightened maid had brought him Isabel, who he placed inside the bag to avoid debris. A hand cuffed his shoulder. "Be careful. Wouldn't want Abigail and you out of commission." Jill teased with a sympathetic grin. As little she spent with the hieress, Jill worried about her for Mi. The man and she became good friends and whatever ailed him, ailed her as well. Not as much as her husband but a close second. Mi offered a small smile of his own and revved up his bike. Within hours he arrived at the hospital Abigail occupied. Gingerly he uncovered the delicate doll and carried her with him inside. The receptionist directed him to his destination and grasped the doctor who exited Abigail's room. They discussed what happened for several minutes. After, he strolled inside quietly. The sight of her eased the rest of the tension he acquired since this morning. The doctor had told him she suffered from a head problem, nothing else. Isabel who had been pressed to his side was placed next to the sleeping girl. Mi sighed heavily and shook his head. "Honestly, all the trouble you cause me...But," a loving smile stretched his lips, "for you, I would endure it again and more." A wicked grin flashed at the last words and he whipped out the small box from his coat. The larger ring slipped onto Abigail's right ring finger. The same place the doll's ring resided. Soft lips moved but no comprehensible words were heard.

Task completed the blond dragged a chair to Abigail's bedside closest to Isabel. A tired groan escaped him as he admonished, "The day you decided to go out is when I'm sick. Stupid girl." The insult passed airily. Mi expected nothing less from a teenager. Too much of the world elluded her grasp and pride masked it. One day, Mi knew she could change but until then he dealt with it deligently. A yawn broke his musings and he decided to focus on being awake. Sleep could come when she awoke and they got home. With Abigail out, Mi happily begun to murmur to her doll. Small talk that required no response but open ears. He spoke of the days passed and the state of the world, how it worked and who worked it.
----- XxX

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

████xX e p h i l ████ x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

["Ehehe..." the hissed laughter echoed across the dimly litted store. The owner of the noise sat upon the highest shelf at the darkest corner. From there, the entire store could be viewed. Several soldier toys occupied the space for that reason but paid him no mind. Second to Jinx, the long-haired gravedigger senored all others who lived here. The sentinels respected his age and allowed him where he pleased. Occasionally they hesitated since most reasons he visited were to observe the fruits of his labor.

Dawn promised a new day as rays of light filtered through the windows. The residents stirred to welcome it. "AAAAAAAAARRRRGGG!!!!" Squeals of terror pierced the early morning. A plastic rolly phone with a painted face sped off the stuffed toy section. Its face had been painted with sharp teeth and swirly black holes behind its eyelids. Another toy dashed out to chase the frightened phone, a puffy, disgruntled pink rabbit and his hubby. A jagged toothed female T-Rex. The poor ringer rudely woke and bullied everyone everyday for the past week for the sole purpose of doing it. A recent addition to their ranks who believed to be better than al others. Because of the old man's love and care, none felt obligated to stp his shinanigans. Which he fully exploited. Hopefully this changed that. Not that Xephil cared. .

"HAHAHAHAHA!!" the cause of the calamity rolled side to side in mirth. His victim spun round and round as the irritated dino attemped to chomp him to pieces. None of the other toys stepped to the plate and giggled at the phone's misfortune. However, before she succeeded the store owner intervened. "Now what in the world have you gotten yourself into..?" The plastic doll stopped paying attention to whatever else was said and stared happily at the cieling. It had taken him the whole night to prepare this prank without disturbing any of his neighbors, so the edges of sleep urged him to rest. Until the old man found him.

"You should know better than to play such a joke." Wrinkled hands gently carried him down to the register and sat on a chair to stare eye to eye. His tone was amiable without a hint of admonishment. Apparently he approved of the punishment. Seated beside the cold metal, Xephil leaned carelessly at his side. "He didn't die. It was harmless." he chuckled with a wide smile. "Uh huh.." He chuckled and flicked his tall hat to the side. "No more pranks today. Someone will be coming today." short and sweet he finished their conversation and gingerly took him to the back room for last repairs.]

██ P h i ██ xx x x x x x x x x x
User Image
♚ ★ ♚ ★

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Sabriel Nix
High Ruler of Lateo Thilros
Golem Nyx
User Image
~/+-------------------------------------------------------------+/~

A calloused hand tugged off the covers on Nix's face to reveal it set in a light frown. "I suppose all deaths of Aronium were absolutely necessary." The loss of one of her own sadden her. However, Nix preferred enemies alive. Not just for interrogation but for less hostility. Rulers sometimes held grudges when lives were spent. But what's done has been done. Nix strolled past her captain to face the lone Aronium offical. Though not a soldier, the man struggled and gave away no fear. To be expected from a citizen of that nation. Steely brown halted his efforts to defiantly glare back. His captors growled at the offfense and prepared to punish his insolence, but she waved it off. With her eyes trained on their prisoner, Nix directed cool lips to her head soldier. "Where are the townsfolk? None had appeared at my arrival." Not a slip of concern colored her question, only indifferent curiosity. Szander remained his position and answered, "They had been locked under the manor. Others were taken into the rooms..." A hard edge barely tipped his words, "Overall, there have been no casualties. The intruders had taken them by surprise during the night." Relief struck her heart. At least her people were safe. Externally Nix kept a passive expression.
Sweat beaded the side of the bound man's head. Nix's steely gaze rendered most on edge. Nothing from her mind was unguarded. For all the prisoner knew, the Queen planned to murder him slowly and painfully. The second her lips parted he prepared for the worst. "Treat the dead well. Despite their alliances, they still deserve respect." Surprise flickered in those hard eyes but his mouth remained shut. "And do as you please with your troops. Reinforcemnts shall be granted. However, I will need you to remain with me. Aronium's rulers will have to answer to this treachery." Nix leaned down to be at eye-level with the Aronium offical. "Captain, please prepare a ride for me. He will ride my own steed. And bring some cover for the night. We will not stop till we are home." Szander confirmed and left for the task.
Satisfied, her next sentences focused to the face several inches from her own. "Understand, you will be interrogated. Refuse or lie, expect to be punished." A snarl marred his face and spat at her. Unfortunately, his target had been missed as a sheet of metal from on of her buns blocked its path. Another from the wall halted her soldiers from attacking the helpless man. Unperturbed at the action, her shield fell away to the ground with a loud thump; her eyes kept composed. "Please refrain from that. I doubt my men will let you get away with it next time." Finished with him for now she turned to the side. Right beside her was her behemoth of a steed. With a flick of the hand she signaled to have the offical placed on it. Shocked to silence, the man kept his wide eyes to her while the men roughly took him up.
The moment the captive sat on her creation, metal strips locked him in place. Alarmed he struggled. "Do not bother. If you wish to exhaust yourself, go ahead but conserve your energy. You'll want to reserve your will before we question you." The mirth in her tone belied the threat behind it. The offense made her laugh more than feel offended. She thanked her captain as he arrived with her transportaion and took the lead. "Captain," she tilted her head to the man's direction. "Question him on the way if you desire but keep up the pace." A soft kick sent her steed onwards.

~/+-------------------------------------------------------------+/~

Lieutenant Vindalli Jade
Poison Scales of Ayimir

User ImageUser Image
On her way to the town, Vindalli spotted a man on top of a wall. Nothing odd but the identity of the person caught her attention. "Arias Arrabello?" The last she saw the man, they had been soldiers with their High Rulers. While their majesties talked, they were stuck together outside. At first conversion barely existed between them. However, once they reached talk of training, the ice had melted away. Niether kept contact afterwords since they dealt with their own businesses. Their avid discussions were the only reason she remembered his face.
A friendly smile curled her maroon lips as she waved toward the blond man. "Remember me?" she jogged on the edge of the bay to his location. The staff she carried bobbed behind her with each step. In a few minutes Vindalli stood infront of him with an amiable expression. "You here for training or something?" Few reasons could prompt another soldier to visit a fishing community. None of which seemed to apply to the man before her.

((sorry this one is short but for now that is what i got))

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
+-+-+-+-+-+

What steel~!

User Image
Saps
Rinnie

Sabriel Ri
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ails
Sabbie

{{ "I ordered a wedding cake last week. I am here to pick it up!" shouted an elderly woman at the counter so that her voice could travel over the dozens of other customers buzzing for attention. "Coming right out, Mrs. Ginalli~!" Called back a soft baritoned voice. Under a minute a figure clad in black dress pants, a crisp short-sleeved white button down shirt with a purple tie, and dark dress shoes exited the counter with a tall box in both hands. Slick-backed inky blue hair showcased bright purple eyes amongst warm, dusty brown skin. Long legs politely crossed the flooded floor with practiced ease while steady hands effortlessly carried the precious package to the designated customer. A friendly smile slipped out for every face in view. Once the man reached the frazzled wedding planner, he offered a consoling grin. "Another Bridezilla on your case, Mrs. Ginalli?" he teased softly as they swiftly left the front door to her car parked beside the sidewalk. A short laugh huffed out and Mrs. Ginalli nodded her head. "Oh one of the worst! After today it will be all over!" she cried out dramatically which earned an amused chuckle from her helper. "Congradulations then." The spacious trunk opened and the two secured the giant cake inside. "Thank you, Ri. Tell your mother and father I said hello. Don't overwork yourself by the way. You look a little skinny." Aged hands softly patted Sabriel's cheeks in worry. The younger man sighed with a reproachful look. "Yes, yes, I know but it is difficult considering the massive influx of customers lately." Mrs. Ginalli tsked but said her farewells. Sabriel dived back into the fray inside the shop.
The Smiles bakery shop's popularity recently sky rocketed after a famous food critic positively reviewed the family owned business. Several well known celebrities dropped in as a result which added to the new wave of customers. Fortunately, the shop had been well equiped before the hordes arrived thanks to Mrs. Ginalli's advice. The increase on riches prompted Sabriel's father to expand the bakery to accomadate the large masses that came daily. Life remained the same despite the changes. His parents spent their money to benefit the shop while Sabriel utilized his for personal needs. Scholarships covered for the rest of his educational needs in the future so his parents conceded to his self-spending. What kind of self-spending Sabriel performed, his parents were none the wiser. As much as he loved his family, Sabriel doubted their understanding of his desire to visit an escort service. Vocaloid Market... Thoughts of the place flooded Sabriel's mind as his shift neared its end at 5 PM. Though the law condoned the underage escorts, Sabriel remained displeased of their presence. How could anyone be allured with such young bodies? Sure they were beautiful and probably skilled, but why? But what excuse did that give him for supporting such a system? Every month he visited the small mansion to enjoy the company provided inside. Many types of people entered and exited, most of which made Sabriel's skin crawl. Why did he continue to return? A calloused hand pinched the bridge of Sabriel's nose. There is not much I could possibly do.. he thought glumly as he changed out of his uniform; swift hands undresed the stressed teen to recloth him in his civilian clothes. They hardly differed from his work garments: a long-sleeved white dress shirt, black dress pants, dark sneakers, purple tie and cardigan. A black hat with two white silver lines and a yellow smiley inbetween topped his head, with a silver belt with yellow edges to match around his waist. Briefly, Sabriel entertained the idea of abandoning his plans towards the Vocaloid Market, but quickly changed his mind. As helpless Sabriel felt around the place, he could not stop. The metal in his hat and belt trembled in tuned with his inner turmoil as if to comfort him. With a couple of deep breaths, Sabriel reeled in his control and smiled softly. "It will be okay..." who he whispered that for, Sabriel could not answer. "I will be home late!" Sabriel shouted to his parents at the front with a friendly wave as he exited the shop. His parents returned the gesture heartily before focusing on the remaining customers.
In the cool air, Sabriel leasurely strolled to his motorcycle. Midnight black with cyan stripes at the sides, the bike possessed a sleek look despite the heavy carriage in the back. Unknown to anyone but himself and others around the market, the sides of his motorbike had been modified to glow dark purple with a flick of the switch. The unseen lights decorated the object in intricate lines to cover the lone two painted cyan stripes. In this way, none could easily identify Sabriel with the client who frequented the Vocaloid Market. The license plate had a dark covering to shadow out the numbers during these trips to further secure his identity. Sabriel donned a generic dark leather jacket and helmet before straddling his ride. The mechine started with ease and swiftly took off. As the city and people blurred into one, Sabriel flicked the switch. Sleek black shifted to reveal luminescent violet lines from the nose to the tail. His ability to manipulate metal molded the tour bike into a sportier design under the guise of speed and evening. For thirty-five minutes Sabriel reveled in the vast amouts of metal that dominated New York's plane. From dizzingly high skyscrapers to mini phones and guady jewlery, he could sense them all as he passed. It made the long trip from the ritzier side of New York worth it. Soon the familiar sensation only the Vocaloid Market's mini mansion gave trickled into him.
On look at his watch told him 5: 50 PM. Plenty of time. Both helmet and jacket were stuffed into the bike's compartments, and carried a plastic bag with him inside. Within it were several comic books and a box full of specially made baked goods. Hopefully, these peace offerings would please his escort for tonight.
}}
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

=============================

7,200 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
User Image

"Don't use what you are not prepared to die by"

████xN I H I L V I O ████ x x x x x x x x x x

"Let the blood run deep and true"

[ Nihil swung his legs around impatiently but the twinkling glee in his eyes belied his excite at the floating pots and pans. The loud commanding voice coupled with Ivan's flailing elicted a low hiss as the owner jumped two inches off his chair. "Shi-!" his head whipped to locate the source of disturbance. What his panicked eyes met nearly popped them out. Most of the males they had seen were skittish servants. This dark haired man definitely was no servant.

"Yes, Akeyaoi? What do I have the pleasure of making for you today?" Jubil, the head chef offered. Normally servants of the three brothers exhibted the utmost respect, and rarely if never used their given names to address them. However, this godly chef had known the three since they were kids. Of course her senority mattered little when their power overshadowed her abilities over all things culinary. Then again, their fondness of her allowed her to comfortably remain informal. Several dishes flew to her side for a taste test. The spoon in her hand zipped up to take a quick lap at each. "Needs more pepper, ginger, salt." Other servants in the kitchen stepped aside to allow the magicked kitchen to work. Many of the servants carried out finished plates to their designated places.

The cook's voice snapped Nihil back into attention and pointedly stared down the table top. They are gods, gods are supposed to be attractive right? But attractiveness can be relative...beauty is in the eye of the beholder. his mind was a flurry of thought to ignore the voice that cooed That has to be one of the three brothers. No servant orders other servants, right? He could not help but snap back, Some servants may be higher ranked or just as haughty and snooty. It might be a lover or close friend! He could be like us too! That giddy voice silented but Nihil's blood raced with the remaining adrenaline. In attempt to dispell the pent up energy, Nihil quipped, "When you think the food will-" As if on cue, a servant scurried over to offer several steaming bowls of soup, bacon and eggs, and chopped fruit in the shape of leaping fish. A snort of laughter escaped Nihil's lips. "Oh I guess this chef doesn't like to exclude any food. Thank you." He said in gratitude at the retreating helpers.

Another baritone pulled his eyes away from the familiar to the new voice, if a bit reluctantly. "Hello, Fenris and Silemn. You here for lumch?" Jubil cooed with an exaspherated fondness. Their late awakening seemed of the norm. This time his mouth completely unhinged. The one at the door had a small flush creep up Nihil's cheeks. His own mind stuttered and nothing came out but Geh.... Thankfully, his undignified expression jolted away at Demi's fiercely seated. A rather pinched look entered his face. "Oh please don't jinx us like that!" A moment of contemplation had his face pale a shade. "Ok....that is a too real a possibility. I say we take advantage of the time to eat quickly." As if to emphasis his point he popped several pieces of his fruit and chewed vigorously. "Wher! Thersh ish gut! Herree andr eat." (wow this is good! Hurry and eat.) He gushed in pleasure.
]

"Until I tell it what to do"

██ N I L/ V I O ██ xx x x x x x x x x x

((Out Of Cream:: Hope this is alright^^ and don't worry bout it lapin. it happens to us all.))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff