MISS A OR F(X) 0.03448275862069 3.4% [ 3 ]
B1A4 OR UKISS 0.057471264367816 5.7% [ 5 ]
OTHER - - no more space for me to add options 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 >

Demonic Girl

User Image
                        User Image

txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt txt
                                        User Image

Demonic Girl

aiya and taemin
okay so, she wants to give him something special (when they like each other), so she says she's sick so he won't say they should hang out, and make him sweets or something, since she never does s**t like that. and then he can prepare cuz she's sick and find out she wasn't sick and get angry
and itll be a big misunderstanding

he'll be making something for her, then he finds out she's fake sick and then angry and then she's trying to explain, and he doesn't want to listen and goes out with ivy, and then she gets mad and tells him yeh i lied because i don't like being with you
a little bit further into the RP so we can decide later

Demonic Girl

User Image
                          LEE JUN KI
                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxboy four ( #8C7070 )

" the brotherly comedian "
                              MALETWENTYONE HETEROSEXUAL BUSAN LAID BACK EQUITABLE

JUN GREW UP WITH HIS MOTHER AND YOUNGER BROTHER. HE'S NOT TOO SURE ABOUT HIS FATHER, HIS MOTHER NEVER REALLY SPOKE ABOUT HIM. HIS MOTHER BARELY MANAGED PROVIDING FOR HE AND HIS BROTHER, SO WHEN HE WAS OLD ENOUGH HE WOULD DO ODD JOBS FOR SOME EXTRA MONEY TO HELP OUT HIS MOTHER; BECAUSE HIS MOTHER WORKED THREE JOBS, HE HAD TO HELP RAISE HIS OWN BROTHER. JUN HAS NO COMPLAINTS, HE'S LEVEL HEADED AND OBEDIENT.
                                                                ALTHOUGH AT HOME HE'S HELPFUL AND A TAD MORE SMARTER, WHEN HE'S WITH HIS FRIENDS HE'S MORE LAID BACK AND CHARISMATIC. WHEN HE'S AT HOME HE'S TRYING TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE FOR HIS BROTHER AND TEACH HIM WELL. HE'S USUALLY THE BRIGHT KID OF THE GROUP, TRYING TO KEEP THINGS COOL. HE LIKES TO JOKE THROUGH SERIOUS PROBLEMS WHEN HE'S WITH HIS FRIENDS, BUT WILL BE SERIOUS WHEN HE HAS TO BE.
                                                                JUN KNOWS HOW TO APPRECIATE ALL HE HAS. HE KNOWS WHAT IT'S LIKE TO WORK HARD. HE IS CURRENTLY LIVING IN THE UNIVERSITY DORM, PAYING FOR HIMSELF AND OCCASIONALLY SENDING MONEY TO HIS MOTHER AND BROTHER AS A REMINDER THAT HE CAN TAKE CARE OF HIMSELF AND HOS MOTHER SHOULDN'T NEED TO WORK TOO HARD, SINCE THERE IS ONE LESS MOUTH TO FEED.

xxxxxxx ITAEMINT ↷ PARK TAE JUN

Demonic Girl

Demonic Girl

WHY DID YOU GO TURN INTO SOMEBODY ELSE
SCREAMING FOR SOMEBODY`S HELP
I BECAME LOST WHEN YOU LEFT ME
`CAUSE YOU ARE THE LOVE I JUST LET LEAVE
SOMEBODY ELSE

Demonic Girl

User Image

xxxxx( ) IF YOU ( T O U C H ) ME YOU WON`T BE ABLE TO ( H A N D L E ) IT
              xxxxxxxxxxI`M HOT HOT HOT FIRE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx BEFORE I FLIP SOMETHING OVER
              xxxxxxx PLEASE CAN SOMEONE STOP ME

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

IAMTHEBEST IAMTHEBEST IAMTHEBEST IAMTHEBEST

TEXT TEXT

Demonic Girl

User Image
THE MOMENT I MET YOU THIS I KNOW
I`D ( A L W A Y S ) LET MY LOVING SHOW
BUT I HAVE LOST MY WAY INTO THE BLUE
AND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I PRAY WE`LL SEE IT THROUGH
i
█████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████████ ████
I'M SINGING THE BLUES I'M SINGING THE BLUES I'M SINGING THE BLUES

User Image
                                                          Aiya was already up and about long before her ride arrived. She was always one to get up on time and not really laze around, she always wanted to be the best. Be part of the best group and be the best in the group, which meant doing every little thing. Aiya isn’t a suck up she was just competitive, in everything. It was as if life is a general competition for her; even eating dinner is a competition to finish first, it’s been a part of her life for a long time, and you know what they say; old habits die hard. She sipped her black coffee and her cell phone rang she picked up and the manager told her the ride was her. Aiya placed her coffee mug in the sink and left her apartment. She got onto the can and met her manager, apparently he had to keep an eye on her because her competitiveness always got the better of her. At least that’s what some people say. “Be nice to Taemin or I’ll fill up your schedule like there is no tomorrow.” Aiya rolled her eyes. If she had to fake date him OBVIOUSLY she’d do it well. The member of SPARKLee had to fake date the members of SHINee, and of course, she’ll be the best girlfriend out of all of them, or at least act like she was. “Fine anything else?” The manager looked at her and shook his head and sat properly as they arrived at the building where they were going to shoot the commercial.

The paparazzi started snapping a couple shots and she posed for them. After all not a lot of celebrities did this. When there weren’t award shows or music bank no celebrity really wants to get shot by the paparazzi, the occasional fan maybe, but nobody liked the paparazzi much. But she likes being different so occasionally she gives them some good shots, not to mention they are also people trying to feed their families. Most of the paparazzi were quite respectable anyways. After a couple more snaps she walked into the building where many people greeted her and she made her way to the room where they would be filming. She spotted Taemin, when she and Taemin first met it wasn’t really good terms, and still they aren’t on very good terms, he disliked her as much as she disliked him. He was exactly like he was on screen, annoying and childish, he was no pure angel but the image of an annoying child, she despised that. She avoided meeting him and just waited for people to take her to hair and makeup because she was already briefed in the car when she was with her manager. Aiya walked up to the boy first to give him a short warning. "Look we both need to do well, so don't mess up." A woman came up to her and told her she should go get ready now."I'm going to makeup." She followed the woman to a nearby room where she was greeted by another woman. One was the makeup artist one was to do her hair. She waited for the completion before changing into her princess costume. Though really it wasn’t really a princess costume, just a modern princess look.

After the makeup was done and her hair was perfect, she walked back to the main set it looked completely different. She spotted Taemin as he was fixing his tiara, she wanted to go make fun of him. What prince wore a tiara? He spoke before she could. “wah, kawaii~” How was she supposed to be mean now? She decided to keep her snarky comments to herself. “Of course. You're pretty kawaii yourself.” Aiya’s eyes trailed after his words to a bowl of ice cream. She stared at it, of course she knew this was a sweets commercial but she didn’t know there would be ice cream. Ice cream was her ultimate weak spot, she basically had no control over what she was saying or doing when there was ice cream nearby. The blonde simply stared at the ice cream as the director was talking nodding every few seconds as if he had her undivided attention. She snapped out of it when she had a spoon shoved in her face, she looked at him and snatched the spoon from his hands. ‘Be nice.’ Her manager’s voice suddenly appeared in her head, she looked at him with a smile "Mhm, I will. Cookies and cream is one of my favorites too." But then the thought of him messing up came into her head, her smile turned upside down. “You just don't mess up. Eat it softly, not like a pig! And don't let it spill or I'll slap the cookie out you.~” Her voice had a false ring to it, it was direct, but kind of scary and intimidating.

She took her spot and waited for the filming to begin, shortly after the director called out, “Ready?” She shouted at the same time as Taemin did. “Action!” The music faded in and she walked onto the scene lost like a puppy, she bumped into taemin near the bowl of ice cream. Seeing his odd sheepish smile she gave him a pure smile back. She took a spoon full and put it in his mouth, they both closed their mouths to act like the taste was that heavenly, and quite frankly it was, it took all of her not to just grab the bowl right then and there to scarf it down. She opened her eyes and gave him a cute smile and spoke the line. "Anata wa amai yo! 〜" A bell went off signalling that the filming was done for now. "CUT! Good. Not bad good job." Well she was surprised he didn’t mess up so she simply nodded. "Let's do the same scenes in a few different angles and we're done for the day." They did it a couple more times and the time flew by. "That's a rap! Good work guys!" By then Aiya was starving and exhausted, she bowed to everyone and looked at Taemin. “I think we can go.” She didn’t let him say a word before grabbing his arm and brought him to her dressing room. She dropped his arm and walked over to her bag and fished out an iPhone. She held the phone toward the maknae. “Truce? We need to cooperate okay?” They had started off bad, and as much as she disliked him, she had to give a peace offering didn’t she? Also she had an iPhone, so she planned on giving him a couple case too. At least she would have some gain from this. "I think I can work with you without receiving bribe gifts." She listened briefly, she highly doubted it, he seemed just that childish to her. In the mist of his thinking she saw his cell phone hanging out of his pocket and took it when he didn’t notice. "Besides, I already have a phone... Which you have in your hand! Hey, give it back!” This kid was slowm he tried to take the phone back but her small fram allowed her to move around easily. When he gave up she took the sim card out of the phone and smashed it onto the floor then danced on it. “And now you don’t.” She picked up the iPhone and put it into his hands with the sim card. “Plus I got an iPhone because I know you want one, all your fan sites say so. I do my research, don't think of it as a bribe but a friendship bracelet, well technically friendship phone, and now we can have couple cases it'll be cute to the fans.” She walked over to her bag again and took out two similar cases and lifted it up as she walked towards him. “Kawaii right? Let's change and go eat, I'm hungry we can walk the restaurant is close, it's pretty public here, we'll probably see a lot of fans.” Finally he gave up and took the phone and the case and went to his change room to get changed. While he was gone she changed as well. The people fixed her hair and makeup and she looked normal again.

After all she was done she stood outside waiting for Taemin. “Hi, let’s go.” She looked back to see him normal looking again. The dancer didn’t say anything and just walked off assuming he’d be right at her heel, and he was. “Hey, thanks for the phone, I'll make sure to take care of it and be a good boyfriend.~” She gave a superior smile. ‘if that’s even possible.’ She thought to herself. “ I feel like I should get you something in return..” She nodded in agreement. “Of course you should.” She said and unexpectedly he grabbed her arm by surprise and ran to a store. “I’ll buy us couple shirts!” Couple shirts were childish, but it would be deemed ‘cute’ by the fans so she reluctantly agreed. They enter the store where the girls there went wide eyed with excitement. She didn’t say anything and just looked around, Taemin was also looking around excitedly. Admittedly Aiya thought he was kind of cute when he wasn’t so annoying. Finally they made their selection and he paid and they left to go to the restaurant. Somewhere in between walking from the store to the restaurant, a group of fans seemed to have discovered them and followed them snapping the occasional picture with their phone. “Do you want to wear them now?” He asked out of the blue as they reached the restaurant. She nodded as they were seated. The other empty tables were now filled with fans and other fans who couldn’t get a seat simply crowded the windows. Aiya went to change into the shirt in the washroom. “How cheesy.” She said to herself, but it was cute at the same time. She walked back to the seat where Taemin had also changed. When the fans took notice of their shirt they simply went crazy. “I wonder how long it will take for the paparazzi to get a wind of this. Probably in a couple of minutes.” She joked. She picked up a menu. “I hope you are starving and can eat anything.” She called over a lady and ¾ of the menu. She thanked the lady before she walked away. “I also hope you can eat a lot. The food here is amazing.” He simply stared at her amazed.”Well I'm not sure I'll eat everything...you ordered everything off the menu... I'll become fat!” She raised an eyebrow. “We dance a lot, I doubt we’ll get fat, and it’s not like we don’t work out. Plus I eat like this 24/7 and look at my figure, I was voted one of the sexiest Japan idols, it’s okay, indulge~”

The food started to come out plate after plate, they had to put another table beside theirs just to put all the food on the tables. The fans all stared in amazement that the two of them would be eating all this. “Arigatou goazimasu.” They both said as the last dish came. Taemin picked up his chopsticks and tried one dish; she watched his face to see his reaction. He obviously liked it because he picked up another piece of the morsel and fed it to her. The food seemed to get better each time she went. “Sugoi~ It’s good.” She picked up her chopsticks up and started eating too. He seemed to be enjoying himself; maybe a bit too much, some food fell out of his mouth and onto the couple shirt. Her happy face turned into a slightly annoyed one. “You are such a slob.” She said in a dark voice. Changing the language she spoke to Korean she spoke again. “Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.” She got up and took some tissue and dipped it in water and kneeled down in front of him wiping his shirt. Of course she would have smacked him across the head, but after all fans were all around. She continued in Korean. “You really are amazing aren’t you? I’m already a better girlfriend than you are a boyfriend.” She got back up and sat in her chair. “I'm sorry, I must've been excited and forgot to put my mouth .. I'm sorry.. It’s just food though, you don't have to overreact. I'll be careful next time.” He retaliated in Korean. She looked at the idiot, how do you forget where to place food? She just really wanted to scratch out his eyes at that point. “Thanks.” He said, she simply nodded and continued eating, even though she no longer wanted to talk to him she had to, they were a couple and obviously the atmosphere had to be good, especially with all the fans nearby, so they finished their food with a light conversation and some good laughs. “I’m full and that was soo good. Obviously your shirt like it too.” She said as she sat back in her chair, some fans have left but they were quickly replaced by new fans who got word that Aiya and Taemin were at the restaurant. They were all baffled at the amount of food they ate.

Demonic Girl

1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o1o101o1o● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
JINX
          User Image

XX» REBELLIOUS » INTIMIDATING » EQUITABLE » CHARISMATIC
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
XXxX●● HAN SEUNG YOO ●● THE REBELLIOUS ASSASIN ●● TWENTY-SIX ●● SAMPLES ●● ITAEMINT ●●
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
              » Aside from being in the military and a complete tomboy, all she longs for is a good marriage. Hence the reason she joined the WOC, the man in charge of gathering the top officers from North Korea promised that if she joined the WOC project, he would find her good suitable men. It's hard to find men in North Korea, girls usually marry young, and men were usually alphas, but she's so strong it's hard to find men. The only men she actually hang out with are the one from the military, they've been friends so long, sometimes she's just like one of the guys.
              » FACT TWO
              » FACT THREE
              » FACT FOUR

Demonic Girl

User Image
DON`T UNDERESTIMATE ME, DON`T MESS WITH ME !
I`M NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE, I`M ALL GROWN UP
I KNOW THE WORLD, I KNOW IT TOO
DON`T UNDERESTIMATE ME, DON`T MESS WITH ME
!

User Image
                                              Today was a day that would be in history forever, and Han Seung Yoo would be a part of it. The assassin originally didn’t want any part in this, not that she didn’t want for the North and South to finally join together, she just didn’t want to compete in the WOC. But she’d been selected because of her credentials to be the commander for the North side of the united team. She didn’t want to join the WOC, she was already twenty-six. In North Korea twenty six already made her old, most women were supposedly married. Right now she was the equivalent of an old hag in America. But it’s hard for a woman in the military to get a man, especially her since she’s decided not to have any romantic links with anybody in the military. No men want their women to be stronger than themselves, and that’s exactly what she was strong. It’s easy to drive men away. This WOC would cause even more problems, if she got hurt during training or during the competition, it could damage her chance for marriage even more. But there was nothing she could do about it; she had a bad chance to score either way.

There were only two reasons she was standing in front of this building; where the north and the south would come together and that was because they promised her, that no matter what happened if she got injured or anything, they would take responsibility and find her the perfect man, even if she wasn’t hurt, it was sort of a bribe. The other reason is that in fact she was quite curious about the South. How they live, how they talk, what they do, how they act and especially how they trained. She was already briefed about the united team; she’s read about them all. She didn’t have to read the North, she’d already know all of them and some were even considered friends, but she read up on the South. Only the two commanders would have the most knowledge in the files, the others only got short briefs on who the people are and what they specialized in, on their side the person who would know the most would be commander Han Jay Beom. Seung Yoo studied the four people for an entire night, the more she read the more fascinated she got.

But there was one person that really caught her attention; Yi Taejong. The prince of South Korea; a son of the royal family; known for his reckless behaviour and endless scandals. Why had they even selected him to be a part of this? He served two years in the military, out of the four he was pretty insignificant, and he was a slacker during his two years too. Not just this though, she knew about him far more than the file did. Of course she would, after all she was the one studied him for a while so that she would assassinate him, this was way before the union though, it was also why the assassination was called off. She was close to killing him, but the very last minute she got an order to stop. So now he was alive and joining the WOC. Wouldn’t this be fun? She knew him, a playboy, a reckless fool, a disappointment to his nation. Even if he got special treatment during his two years in the military, he was certainly not going to get any from her. She was certain that none of her comrades would give him that kind of attention either.

Seung Yoo’s team consisted of her dear friend Yoon Hwanmyung; they’d even been in an arranged marriage once, but that was broken when their father fought and broke that off. She was the only one that knew about the marriage though, aside from their fathers, Hwan has never known about it and never will. He was reliable and strong and most people only see one side of him, but seung knew better, she knew him the best after all the years she’d served in the military. Among hundreds of soldiers Hun Jae Choi was also selected. She was capable and easy to work with; she was diligent and cooperates easily. Seung Yoo wasn’t close with her, but she respected her, but their opinions were different; not that it would change much, but she’d constantly tell Seung that marriage was nothing. Maybe she’s right. Last but not least Ryu KyungHo was selected to be a part of the team. Why? He’s brilliant, he was the best at attack strategy so of course when he was selected to be a part of the team for WOC it was no surprise.

Seung Yoo grabbed her luggage and walked inside the building, she wasn’t even sure who has arrived yet, but it seemed that some people were already there. She passed by a room with an open door, there were two beds, that meant that they would have roommates. She made her way to her room she was fine as long as it was anyone but the royal pain. She took her key and unlocked the door but before entering she could hear sounds from the other side. Being a military officer she was trained to be in any situation, if it was some surprise bomber or something she would take him. She set aside her luggage and opened the door ready to fight. She scanned the room and scoffed. She relaxed herself when she finally noticed the steamy air and a bed that had two moving lumps. Seung heard a girl and a guy, the girl said his name. Yi Taejong. Seung shook her head; yep with her luck of course she’d be rooming with the prince. She left the room and picked up her luggage before entering again. She walked over to the door which led to the balcony and opened it to let in some fresh air. She then walked over to the bed and ripped the sheet off of the two figures which were connected. “No sex in my room I’d prefer it if you didn’t stink up the room. The two were obviously surprised. Seung picked up the girls clothes and tossed it to her. She recognized her. “Miss Min Eun ho. This isn’t how we should first meet. We’ll meet again later.” The girl composed herself and sighed as she put on her clothes again. "See you later~" The girl said, before waltzing out as if nothing happened. Interesting girl. Were all south Koreans like that, sex and partying seemed simple for them. Seung looked at the boy that was left hanging his face was the same from when she left him hanging. She really just wanted to burst out laughing. Hopefully he didn't recognize her. "Rule one. No sex in this room. You do realize they've probably put cameras around the room. Now go put on some clothes, the balcony door is open, and nobody wants to see you walking around naked. You must be Yi Taejong. The prince." She said his title in a mocking voice as she raised an eyebrow. "I'm not going to give you special treatment, and don't expect it from anybody else."

Sh dragged her luggage to the empty bed and set it aside, she opened one suitcase and started unpacking. Her underwear was in the other suitcase, but that one would be locked and kept away from this prince. Who knew if he had a fetish for women's underwear or not. All she knew was that he was a spoiled playboy who likes to party. That's all she needed to know. "Now to introduce myself. I'm Han Seung Yoo."

Demonic Girl

DON`T UNDERESTIMATE ME, DON`T MESS WITH ME !
I`M NOT A LITTLE KID ANYMORE, I`M ALL GROWN UP
I KNOW THE WORLD, I KNOW IT TOO
DON`T UNDERESTIMATE ME, DON`T MESS WITH ME
!

Demonic Girl

User Image

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WOULDN`T WE FACE OUR EYES ANYMORE?
WOULDN`T WE COMMUNICATE? WOULDN`T WE LOVE?
⊰⊰ TEARING UP TO THE ( R E A L I T Y ) THAT HURTS
SAY MAMA IF YOU CAN CHANGE IT, SAY MAMA !

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
                                              TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText
                                              TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText

Demonic Girl

User Image
    tab tab tab song, na yoon ★ twenty one ★ musician ★ reserved; itaemint

Demonic Girl

User Image
                                                        LEE, JAE SHIN ___ THE UNINTERESTED COMMANDER
                                                        JAY _ _ MAY 3RD _ _ TWENTY _ _ KOREAN _ _ ITAEMINT

PERSONALITY TRAITS ?
                                                        _ Cold & serious
                                                        _ Independent & Intelligent
                                                        _ Frank & harsh ( to everyone unless she completely hates you. she'll just ignore you )
                                                        _ Caring & Sensitive ( to those she holds dear )

OTHER INFO !
                                                        _ Only became a bodyguard to pay some medical bills. Her younger sister's really sick.
                                                        _ Jay is a karate black belt. Trained since she was ten.
                                                        _ Her father is a police officer, so she knows self defense well; and knows her way around a gun. Her mother died in a car crash when she was fourteen.
                                                        _ She rarely displays her emotion. It's unnatural for everyone, but for her it's a normal.
                                                        _ She hates loud noises. which means she'll be in really bad moods if she were near something loud. Like a concert.

Demonic Girl

User Image
    ┇┇ YOU DON`T EXIST IN FRONT OF ME RIGHT NOW
    I KNOW THAT FOR SURE BUT ↘↘ I`M GOING TO INTERROGATE YOU
    YOU LIPS KNOW THE ( ANSWERS ) THAT I WANT
    IT SHINES AND D I S A P P E A R S

OH I`M CURIOUS OH I`M CURIOUS OH I`M CURIOUS
    OH I`M CURIOUS OH I`M CURIOUS≻ OH I`M CURIOUS

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

TextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextTextText

Jay's notes
                                                                                              OUTFIT
                                                                                              FIVE FOOT EIGHT
                                                                                              JAY SPEAKING IN KOREAN
                                                                                              GRAPHIC BY ITAEMINT
                                                                                              CODING BY ITAEMINT
                                                                                              STEAL IT AND I'LL CUT YOU WITH A FORK

Demonic Girl

When today passes, you will disappear like dust – what is love?
    If I look sad, my tears are like smoke, like dancing smoke

Tomorrow, my day will start like nothing is wrong and I will forget you
    I’ll just remain here, smiling, as I pray that you will be happy

Quick Reply

Submit
    Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out