OTHER - - no more space for me to add options 0.24137931034483 24.1% [ 21 ]
Total Votes:[ 87 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13 14 >

Demonic Girl

Demonic Girl

User Image
                    xxTHE LOYAL ASSISTANT
                    xxxxxxx█ █████████ █████████ █

xxxx( Park Yun Su : twenty-six : female )

blurb 200+ words, include set info..
                                    IKEYBUM

Demonic Girl

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI`LL KEEP BEING IN FRONT OF YOU SO YOU CAN`T FORGET ME
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxx I`LL KEEP SHAKING YOUR HEART SO YOU CAN`T ESCAPE !

xxxxxxI WILL ( S T E A L ) YOUR LIPS AND RUN FAR AWAY
                      xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI`M A TROUBLE MAKER !

xxxxxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                      xxxxxA trouble maker ▪☆▪ A trouble maker ▪☆▪ A trouble maker

_________________________________________________________________

TEXT

Nana's notes
                                                                                                          OUTFIT
                                                                                                          TWENTY-ONE
                                                                                                          FIVE FOOT SIX
                                                                                                          NANA`S KOREAN
                                                                                                          GRAPHIC BY ITAEMINT
                                                                                                          CODING BY ITAEMINT
                                                                                                          STEAL IT AND I'LL CUT YOU WITH A FORK

Demonic Girl

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆ ▪YOU SAY THAT YOU ( L O V E ) ME BUT
                          xxxxxxAM I REALLY WHO YOU LOVE ?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx☆☆YOU SAY THAT YOU FELL FOR ME BUT
                          xxxxxxxxxxxAM I REALLY THE ONE WHO MADE YOU FALL FOR ME ▪ ▪

( ) xxxxxx▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

HOLA

Demonic Girl

User Image

THE INTOLERANT QUEEN

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

TEMPERMENTALINTOLERANTSELFISHCHILDISH

blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb blurb

JESSICA JUNGFEMALETWENTY-TWOIKEYBUM

Demonic Girl

User Image

em* YOO, SO HAFLY
                              emptFEMALE. TWENTY-FIVE. HETEROSEXUAL. UNDERCOVER AGENT.
                              em⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮⋮
                              EMPTYSPACEEMPTYSP ikeybum, listen to my beats

emp██⋮SNIPER, DAGGERS
                              emp██⋮STRICT, SERIOUS, BLUNT, INDEPENDENT, ORGANIZED
                              emp██⋮DISGUISE, THINKING, ACCURACY
                              emp██⋮NIGHT BLINDNESS, ENGAGEMENT ISSUES, WORKAHOLIC, TECHNOLOGY
                              emp██ACCESS PROFILE

Demonic Girl

User Image

xxxx█████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████████

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT FREQUENT INTEREST MAY GIVE MINOR PRESSURES
                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMIGHT GET ANNOYED OF THE LONG CALLS YOU DON`T WANT TO END

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU MIGHT CALL THE EXPANDING LOVE, ( O B S E S S I O N )
                              xxxxxxxxxxxx ( ) AS TIME GOES BY YOU`RE GETTING SMALLER !

GIGANTICSPACEFORHERE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                              GIGANTICSPACEFORHEREmooooreSMALLER SMALLER SMALLER SMALLER SMALLER SMALLER

TEXT

Demonic Girl

User Image

EVEN IF I LOSE ( E V E R Y T H I N G ) IF MY POPULARITY DROPS
EVEN IF I CAN`T DANCE, IF I GET A DIFFERENT JOB
WILL YOU STILL BE ABLE TO LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM ?

█████████████████████ ████████████████ ███████████ ████

TEXT

Demonic Girl

User Image
                                      MIN
                                      Four leaf clovers are luck, three leaf clovers are happiness. People always overlook the three leaf clovers for the four leaf clovers

████████████ ████████ █████ ███████████

(♔) TRAIT
                                      (♔) TRAIT
                                      (♔) TRAIT
                                      (♔) TRAIT
                                      (♔) TRAIT

《 NAME ● AGE (written out please) ● GENDER ● YOURMODEL ● USERNAME 》

Demonic Girl

User Image
                                        THE HUMAN CAPTIVE !
                                        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                            (SONG, SUN HEE)

SUNNYxxxxxxxx TWENTY-TWOxxxxxxxxFEMALE

short fact
                                              short fact
                                              short fact
                                              short fact

ITAEMINT

Demonic Girl

User Image

THE MOMENT I MET YOU THIS I KNOW
I`D ( A L W A Y S ) LET MY LOVING SHOW
BUT I HAVE LOST MY WAY INTO THE BLUE
AND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I PRAY WE`LL SEE IT THROUGH

I'M SINGING THE BLUES I'M SINGING THE BLUES I'M SINGING THE BLUES

User Image

“I don’t understand.” The teenage girl cried out to her parents as they explained why she had to leave her life in korea to go to the states. It wasn’t the fact that she had to go but the reason. The eighteen year old has just been informed that she must leave Korea and go to the states where she would be attending a school, where she’d be learning the basics of witchcraft. She protested, it didn't exist, so why did they insist that she went? She thought her parents were slightly insane and delusional. Though her parents explained to that they too were powerful beings we call witches and warlocks. Sunny is a pure bred witch, and as she turned eighteen her powers would start to kick in, and apparently it was a law she had to learn the basics of how to control it. Yes a law, apparently in this whole other world that humans don't know about, is a world about mystical creatures you hear about. In fact they are everywhere, living just like normal people, you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference. Even after the hours of explaining and convincing she still denied the existence of other creatures other than humans and animals. Until each of them performed spells, that could obviously not be passed off for special effects or simple magic tricks a magician would perform. Finally she'd given in, she had been defeated, she didn't know what to say. Words couldn't explain how she felt.

-------------------------------------

That was three years ago. Now Sunny had completed the three years basic training and finished at the top of her class. She'd learned so much, but apparently, it was only the beginning; her ranking was only a rookie; after graduating that class, she'd gone back to Korea to be assigned her mentor. That's where she met him. Her mentor at the airport, he stood tall and eerie beside her parents, to her, he was her mentor; to the world he was the head of LTMentertainment; Jung Myung-Soo. One of the biggest and known entertainment companies of Korea. Who would have thought that he was a warlock? He wasn't a purebreed he was half warlock and some sort of demon. Supposedly he was the best mentor in Korea, but being a demon, he had to eat one heart every other month; a human heart. In the law of this other world, we are not to kill anyone using our powers. but he'd been granted an exception since he wasn't a pure breed demon. He had been teaching her what she had to know, in return she had to bring him whoever he selected for the kill. She's uncomfortable with that, but she had to, she wanted to learn more about her witchcraft, and surely enough it has been apart of her life for this past year.

-------------------------------------

LTM Entertainment consisted of humans and other creatures, of course to humans they were all human but truth is, LTM Entertainment was mostly composed of unearthly beings. Most of the human auditioners have been turned away, either because they weren't good enough, or Myung-Soo had selected them as his next meal. She worked as his assistant, she got payed extremely well so she could focus on he studying, he told her that she was the first pupil he'd have to master spells so quickly and that she would truly become strong. Sunny couldn't tell if he was just saying that or what, but she didn't care. She just wanted to isolate herself and learn. Sunny no longer wanted to become friends with humans, they'd probably get killed if they'd associated themselves with her. At least that's how she convinced herself.

It had been two months since the last human she talked to disappeared, she knew it would be soon. Sure enough she was correct. "SunHee! It's time." Myung-Soo said shoving his head out his door. He beckoned for her to go into his office. "So, I was walking around the other day and heard a young man, singing. He was quite amazing and so I've selected him. Of course I sent out a talent scout to bring him in. You know your job." Sunny sighed. "I don't get why I have to be apart of the process." She whined. "I mean sure sometimes I have to bring them in but other times you need me too, even when I don't bring them in. I simply don't understand." She whined as she let out a deep sigh. "I think I've explained before, but different emotions makes the heart tastes different. From what i've been informed he seems uncertain about this, and an uncertain heart tastes... bitter. So I need you to go soften him up. You know what I'm saying?" She blinked not comprehending his words, but like a brick hit her in the face she realized what he meant. "You want me to prepare your meal?" She was baffled. "Well if you wanted to put it like that." Sunny knew she could object all she wanted but nothing good would come out of it. She could quit and not work for him, she learned enough magic that she was skilled enough not to have a mentor; but she wanted to learn more become more powerful. So she reluctantly agreed. "Good, he's in the waiting room. He has more beautiful features than manly ones." She raised an eyebrow. Didn't this guy have a name? She pouted and left the room.

Sunny made her way to the waiting room where she entered, a bunch of eyes turned towards her. There weren't many people today, just the occasional bunch that came in to apply, but the company had little to no interest in them, in fact they'd applied a lot, and they never got in. She'd always wondered why Myung-Soo hadn't selected them, and when she asked, he said that desperate hearts tasted foul. There were one or two unfamiliar faces, but they were both girls. They all looked at her with hopeful eyes. Though her eyes caught onto the face of a familiar boy, one she'd seen a couple days ago on the streets, one she's known like the back of her hands for two years before she left for America. "No... can't be." But it was, there were no other new male faces, if it were any of the others, Myung-Soo would have killed them long ago. He was the only new male face with slightly beautiful pictures. The brunette walked towards the boy blankly. "JaeHyun?" She asked, she didn't wish for it to be him, maybe he was just a look alike, but she knew better.

Demonic Girl

User Image
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxI`VE COME A LONG, LONG WAY
                    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMADE A LOT OF ( M I S T A K E S )

xxxxxxxx BUT I`M BREATHIN`, BREATHIN`
                    xxxxxxxxxxxTHAT`S RIGHT I MEAN IT, MEAN IT

XXxXXI`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE
                    XXxXXI`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE ▪☆▪ I`M INVINCIBLE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx____________________________________________________________________

TEXT

Demonic Girl

User Image
THE MOMENT I MET YOU THIS I KNOW
I`D ( A L W A Y S ) LET MY LOVING SHOW
BUT I HAVE LOST MY WAY INTO THE BLUE
AND WHEN I CLOSE MY EYES I PRAY WE`LL SEE IT THROUGH
i

User Image
                                                                    Aiya was already up and about long before her ride arrived. She was always one to get up on time and not really laze around, she always wanted to be the best. Be part of the best group and be the best in the group, which meant doing every little thing. Aiya isn’t a suck up she was just competitive, in everything. It was as if life is a general competition for her; even eating dinner is a competition to finish first, it’s been a part of her life for a long time, and you know what they say; old habits die hard. She sipped her black coffee and her cell phone rang she picked up and the manager told her the ride was her. Aiya placed her coffee mug in the sink and left her apartment. She got onto the can and met her manager, apparently he had to keep an eye on her because her competitiveness always got the better of her. At least that’s what some people say. “Be nice to Taemin or I’ll fill up your schedule like there is no tomorrow.” Aiya rolled her eyes. If she had to fake date him OBVIOUSLY she’d do it well. The member of SPARKLee had to fake date the members of SHINee, and of course, she’ll be the best girlfriend out of all of them, or at least act like she was. “Fine anything else?” The manager looked at her and shook his head and sat properly as they arrived at the building where they were going to shoot the commercial.

The paparazzi started snapping a couple shots and she posed for them. After all not a lot of celebrities did this. When there weren’t award shows or music bank no celebrity really wants to get shot by the paparazzi, the occasional fan maybe, but nobody liked the paparazzi much. But she likes being different so occasionally she gives them some good shots, not to mention they are also people trying to feed their families. Most of the paparazzi were quite respectable anyways. After a couple more snaps she walked into the building where many people greeted her and she made her way to the room where they would be filming. She spotted Taemin, when she and Taemin first met it wasn’t really good terms, and still they aren’t on very good terms, he disliked her as much as she disliked him. He was exactly like he was on screen, annoying and childish, he was no pure angel but the image of an annoying child, she despised that. She avoided meeting him and just waited for people to take her to hair and makeup because she was already briefed in the car when she was with her manager. Aiya walked up to the boy first to give him a short warning. “"Look we both need to do well, so don't mess up." A woman came up to her and told her she should go get ready now."I'm going to makeup." She followed the woman to a nearby room where she was greeted by another woman. One was the makeup artist one was to do her hair. She waited for the completion before changing into her princess costume. Though really it wasn’t really a princess costume, just a modern princess look.

After the makeup was done and her hair was perfect, she walked back to the main set it looked completely different. She spotted Taemin as he was fixing his tiara, she wanted to go make fun of him. What prince wore a tiara? He spoke before she could. “wah, kawaii~” How was she supposed to be mean now? She decided to keep her snarky comments to herself. “Of course. You're pretty kawaii yourself.” Aiya’s eyes trailed after his words to a bowl of ice cream. She stared at it, of course she knew this was a sweets commercial but she didn’t know there would be ice cream. Ice cream was her ultimate weak spot, she basically had no control over what she was saying or doing when there was ice cream nearby. The blonde simply stared at the ice cream as the director was talking nodding every few seconds as if he had her undivided attention. She snapped out of it when she had a spoon shoved in her face, she looked at him and snatched the spoon from his hands. ‘Be nice.’ Her manager’s voice suddenly appeared in her head, she looked at him with a smile "Mhm, I will. Cookies and cream is one of my favorites too." But then the thought of him messing up came into her head, her smile turned upside down. “You just don't mess up. Eat it softly, not like a pig! And don't let it spill or I'll slap the cookie out you.~” Her voice had a false ring to it, it was direct, but kind of scary and intimidating.

She took her spot and waited for the filming to begin, shortly after the director called out, “Ready?” She shouted at the same time as Taemin did. “Action!” The music faded in and she walked onto the scene lost like a puppy, she bumped into taemin near the bowl of ice cream. Seeing his odd sheepish smile she gave him a pure smile back. She took a spoon full and put it in his mouth, they both closed their mouths to act like the taste was that heavenly, and quite frankly it was, it took all of her not to just grab the bowl right then and there to scarf it down. She opened her eyes and gave him a cute smile and spoke the line. "Anata wa amai yo! 〜" A bell went off signalling that the filming was done for now. "CUT! Good. Not bad good job." Well she was surprised he didn’t mess up so she simply nodded. "Let's do the same scenes in a few different angles and we're done for the day." They did it a couple more times and the time flew by. "That's a rap! Good work guys!" By then Aiya was starving and exhausted, she bowed to everyone and looked at Taemin. “I think we can go.” She didn’t let him say a word before grabbing his arm and brought him to her dressing room. She dropped his arm and walked over to her bag and fished out an iPhone. She held the phone toward the maknae. “Truce? We need to cooperate okay?” They had started off bad, and as much as she disliked him, she had to give a peace offering didn’t she? Also she had an iPhone, so she planned on giving him a couple case too. At least she would have some gain from this. "I think I can work with you without receiving bribe gifts." She listened briefly, she highly doubted it, he seemed just that childish to her. In the mist of his thinking she saw his cell phone hanging out of his pocket and took it when he didn’t notice. "Besides, I already have a phone... Which you have in your hand! Hey, give it back!” This kid was slowm he tried to take the phone back but her small fram allowed her to move around easily. When he gave up she took the sim card out of the phone and smashed it onto the floor then danced on it. “And now you don’t.” She picked up the iPhone and put it into his hands with the sim card. “Plus I got an iPhone because I know you want one, all your fan sites say so. I do my research, don't think of it as a bribe but a friendship bracelet, well technically friendship phone, and now we can have couple cases it'll be cute to the fans.” She walked over to her bag again and took out two similar cases and lifted it up as she walked towards him. “Kawaii right? Let's change and go eat, I'm hungry we can walk the restaurant is close, it's pretty public here, we'll probably see a lot of fans.” Finally he gave up and took the phone and the case and went to his change room to get changed. While he was gone she changed as well. The people fixed her hair and makeup and she looked normal again.

After all she was done she stood outside waiting for Taemin. “Hi, let’s go.” She looked back to see him normal looking again. The dancer didn’t say anything and just walked off assuming he’d be right at her heel, and he was. “Hey, thanks for the phone, I'll make sure to take care of it and be a good boyfriend.~” She gave a superior smile. ‘if that’s even possible.’ She thought to herself. “ I feel like I should get you something in return..” She nodded in agreement. “Of course you should.” She said and unexpectedly he grabbed her arm by surprise and ran to a store. “I’ll buy us couple shirts!” Couple shirts were childish, but it would be deemed ‘cute’ by the fans so she reluctantly agreed. They enter the store where the girls there went wide eyed with excitement. She didn’t say anything and just looked around, Taemin was also looking around excitedly. Admittedly Aiya thought he was kind of cute when he wasn’t so annoying. Finally they made their selection and he paid and they left to go to the restaurant. Somewhere in between walking from the store to the restaurant, a group of fans seemed to have discovered them and followed them snapping the occasional picture with their phone. “Do you want to wear them now?” He asked out of the blue as they reached the restaurant. She nodded as they were seated. The other empty tables were now filled with fans and other fans who couldn’t get a seat simply crowded the windows. Aiya went to change into the shirt in the washroom. “How cheesy.” She said to herself, but it was cute at the same time. She walked back to the seat where Taemin had also changed. When the fans took notice of their shirt they simply went crazy. “I wonder how long it will take for the paparazzi to get a wind of this. Probably in a couple of minutes.” She joked. She picked up a menu. “I hope you are starving and can eat anything.” She called over a lady and ¾ of the menu. She thanked the lady before she walked away. “I also hope you can eat a lot. The food here is amazing.” He simply stared at her amazed.”Well I'm not sure I'll eat everything...you ordered everything off the menu... I'll become fat!” She raised an eyebrow. “We dance a lot, I doubt we’ll get fat, and it’s not like we don’t work out. Plus I eat like this 24/7 and look at my figure, I was voted one of the sexiest Japan idols, it’s okay, indulge~”

The food started to come out plate after plate, they had to put another table beside theirs just to put all the food on the tables. The fans all stared in amazement that the two of them would be eating all this. “Arigatou goazimasu.” They both said as the last dish came. Taemin picked up his chopsticks and tried one dish; she watched his face to see his reaction. He obviously liked it because he picked up another piece of the morsel and fed it to her. The food seemed to get better each time she went. “Sugoi~ It’s good.” She picked up her chopsticks up and started eating too. He seemed to be enjoying himself; maybe a bit too much, some food fell out of his mouth and onto the couple shirt. Her happy face turned into a slightly annoyed one. “You are such a slob.” She said in a dark voice. Changing the language she spoke to Korean she spoke again. “Pabo. Pabo. Pabo.” She got up and took some tissue and dipped it in water and kneeled down in front of him wiping his shirt. Of course she would have smacked him across the head, but after all fans were all around. She continued in Korean. “You really are amazing aren’t you? I’m already a better girlfriend than you are a boyfriend.” She got back up and sat in her chair. “I'm sorry, I must've been excited and forgot to put my mouth .. I'm sorry.. It’s just food though, you don't have to overreact. I'll be careful next time.” He retaliated in Korean. She looked at the idiot, how do you forget where to place food? She just really wanted to scratch out his eyes at that point. “Thanks.” He said, she simply nodded and continued eating, even though she no longer wanted to talk to him she had to, they were a couple and obviously the atmosphere had to be good, especially with all the fans nearby, so they finished their food with a light conversation and some good laughs. “I’m full and that was soo good. Obviously your shirt like it too.” She said as she sat back in her chair, some fans have left but they were quickly replaced by new fans who got word that Aiya and Taemin were at the restaurant. They were all baffled at the amount of food they ate.

Demonic Girl

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBUT FREQUENT INTEREST MAY GIVE MINOR PRESSURES
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMIGHT GET ANNOYED OF THE LONG CALLS YOU DON`T WANT TO END

xxxxxxxxxxxxxYOU MIGHT CALL THE EXPANDING LOVE, ( O B S E S S I O N )
xxxxxxxxxxxx ( ) AS TIME GOES BY YOU`RE GETTING SMALLER !

GIGANTICSPACEFORHERE▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items