Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
α ℓ є χ α и ɗ Я Ϊ α L E X I Ƞ ι ʛ Һ τ ι и ʛ α ζ є

User Image

XXXXXX♫ And we'll never be royals R O Y A L S It don't run in our B L O O D That kinda Luxe just aint for ⇉ U S ⇇

✖ We Crave a d i f f e r e n t kind of B U Z ZLet me be your r u l e r R U L E R

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou can call me q u e e n B E E and baby i'llR U L E i l l ✖ r u l e ✖

L e t ME l i v e that ⊱⊱F A N T A S Y⊰⊰XXX

TEXT

Thinking

"S P E E C H "

Let me L I V E t h a t FANTASY

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

User Image

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Miley watched the male circle the girl it was kinda odd not only was the fact he was naked with too fully clothed girls in the room, he was acting rather strange. Did she miss something? did she wake up in some other world? "Graceful host that would be an understatement" She muttered under her breath. Her eyes averted away from them to glance around the room when he mentioned something about flipping a coin, her eyes drifted back to the male as he spoke, rather so he mocked the pink haired girl. "Yes it is a problem... Sends off a bad vibe dontcha think?" she said raising her eye brow slightly.

He moved towards her and she glared "Who would be happy being stuck in a place like this with a freak like you" she stated thats when he mocked her, torn to shreds? she frowned slightly. He clapped his hands he liked her "Well I don't care to much for you I don't even know you" she watched eyed him move towards the dresser she watched him going through it, "Why would I give you my name... its not like your doing me any favors by keeping me here...".

Miley glanced towards the door leading out to into the house. She began moving towards it her room was beginning to get slightly over crowded and the male wasn't helping her much so why should she sit around and listen to him. Why would she be ripped to shreds, she had been in the forest many times before and never once came into contact with an animal. Yet. She stopped at the door frame and glanced at the girl than to the boy.

With: Liana & Jericho Thoughts: What kind of sick joke is this...
Wearing : No heels just knee high brown boots. Song in my head: I knew you were Trouble.

User Image

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

XXXXXX♫ I can't sleep T O N I G H T Wide awake and so C O N F U S E D Everything's in Line But I'm ⇉Bruised⇇

✖ I need a V o i c e to e c h o I need a ✰L I G H T✰ to take me home I kinda need a h e r o I S I T Y O U ?? ✖

i NEVER see the FOREST fore the TREES I could really useyour ⊱⊱M E L O D Y⊰⊰XXX

Baby I'm alittle blind;; I think its T I M E for you to find ♥ M E ♥

____↜( α ℓ є χ α и ɗ Я Ϊ α L E X I Ƞ ι ʛ Һ τ ι и ʛ α ζ є )↝

T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T T E X T

Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts Thoughts

" S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H S P E E C H"

Youcould be my Sanity Bring me --=[[P E A C E]]=- ♪ $ i n g ♪ me to sleep
Say you'll be my Nightingale____My Nightingale

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Barbara Wilson A K A BatGirl

You think you k n o w me
XXXX Have you H E A R D my s t o r y ?
XXXXXXXX I may LOOK innocent to you
XXXXXXXXXXXXBut behind these Blue E y E s
XXXXXXXX is A fighter within F I G H T I N G
XXXX to be F R E E

User Image
A red -orange glow filled Barbara's room, she was sound asleep until she shifted slightly exposing her face to the lit. She cringed slightly as her eyes fluttered opened adjusting to the dim that now filled her room, groaning softly Barbara felt she hadn't had enough sleep. Her eyes that once stared at the ceiling slowly drifted towards the clock on the bed side table 3:30AM read the clock.

It took a moment to process in Barbara's mind, why on earth was there a glow in the sky at 330 in the morning. Than it hit her like a sack of bricks, the blonde haired girl sat straight up before jumping off her bed after fighting with the sheets she was tangled in and made her way to the window. In the horizon she could see the clouds of smoke raising up into the sky. The City of Gotham was on Fire.

Heart heart leaped into her throat as she stood at the window her mind ran blank, her face went pale as her breathing quickened. What was going on out there? Barbara snapped out of her trance and moved quickly to her computer and began typing. Hacking into the main data frame for Gotham she found reports of the scene unfolding in the city, teenagers creating chaos and panic within the citizens of the city she called home, setting fires to buildings and just completely destroying everything in sight.

What was the cause of this? Who was behind this wave of terror? Her eyes only drifted up to see her uncle bursting into her room "We need to move now my dear please quickly change and meet me downstairs in the lobby" he stated before leaving her room to do the same. She stared at her now closed door before glancing back to the window. Were they fleeing the city? she wondered before jumping off her chair to find a pair of black jeans along with a graphic designed dark colored shirt and her hiking boot before she moved over to where her back pack laid at the foot of her bed to pack away some clothes of hers before moving out of her room and down to the lobby.

Her uncle wasn't too far behind as they stood in the lobby she looked at Alfred, he seemed to be thinking of something. When she went to go for the front door thinking they were fleeing the city he grabbed her arm "Not that way" he stated before tugging her towards the one door she was told never to go into it. She was puzzled weren't they running from the mayhem? she thought watching Alfred go for his keys to unlock the door.

Disappearing into the long stair case leading into a cave like room her eyes widened "What is this place?" she asked glancing around the room. Alfred held a serious expression on his face knowing now he would tell his niece everything that he knew. "The reason you were told to stay out of this room is because Bruce Wayne held a secret that only a very few knew of." He paused for a moment to glance around the room that had remained unused for a week since Bruce never returned after that night. He looked back to Barbara and sighed "Bruce is Batman this is where he would go to do about his way with being Batman" He stated before turning and moving to the computer and began typing away on it as the lights and a few other screens began to turn on.

Barbara stood there not speaking a word, Bruce was Batman. It couldn't be true. Than her eyes widened "So thats why he hasn't returned something happened?!" she said glancing at the screens. Was Bruce even alive? where did he go? She dropped her bag and moved beside her Uncle "What are we doing down here than?" she asked not taking her eyes of the screen as images from security cameras within the city played out on them.

"I would never ask you to take on such a burden but it has left me with no choice, you have the skill to be great and do good things and at a time like this the city is going to need as much help as they can get.." He said pushing a button and saw a light flicker on it was a room that held the bat suits. Barbara moved towards it and saw hidden away was a suit that looked more famine than the ones that were currently present. She looked back and saw him nod to her before she turned to look at the suit. She was a Bat, Bat girl and would aid the city and take on the role as Batman until he either returned or her end came. "You want me to follow in his footsteps don't you" she asked before moving out of sight from her uncle and slipped into the suit finding a mask and placed it on her face before moving out into view her cape falling around her as she stopped.

Alfred only nodded "I wish I didn't have to ask you my dear but I have no other option I hope you understand what this means" He asked turning to face her feeling his heart breaking for the fact she so willing accepted her role as Bat Girl. Barbara nodded "I know and I promise I will be as safe as I can" she said showing him a soft smile before he began showing her all the tools she could use before loading them onto her belt. Alfred moved back towards the computer and pressed another button and out raised from the floor was a motorcycle. She smiled he knew her secret of her bike she hid away in storage that was now present in the bat cave. She moved to it and slowly climbed onto it. Giving once last glance at Alfred she started up the bike and sped out of the cave out onto the windy road leading into the city with one thing in mind. Protect the innocent and bring down those who were evil.

Don't get on my B A D s i d e...
You may not like what you R E C I E V E.....

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
S A R A H ~ S T E W A R T

I promised
XXXXXXXXXI'd never let anything
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXhappen to her.

xxxxxxxx ▂▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂

BRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGGG
The sound coming from Sarah's phone to get her up sounded. She groaned sliding her off to shut off the noise and layed back down with a sigh "I am not a morning person" she groaned shutting her eyes for a moment. It wasn't long after did her little bundle of joy, Cayley came bounding into the room. "MOMMY WAKE UP WAKE UP! First Day of Play School!" she cried happily as she bounced on the bed shaking her mother awake. How could Sarah have forgotten such a thing, she sat up catching her daughter in her arms with a chuckle "Yes that it is, why don't you go and get yourself into the outfit we picked out last night

User Image
▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂ ▂▂▂▂xxxxxxxx

Mom, you're not
gonna freak out like you did XXXXXXXXXXXXX
at the petting zoo, are you?XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

C A Y L E Y ~ S T E W A R T

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
                                    Alexandria "Lexi" Nightingale • Twenty-One • Resident
                                    Loving ↗ Stubborn ↘ Out going ↗ Risk Taker

At first Lexi didn't know what to think about the situation, but as time went on she thought they had every right to do about their doings in peace as long as they weren't hurting anyone she cared for. They deserved to live their life like she would hers and would fight along side them for their equal rights.
                                    Played by Babee Gurl 88

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

H E R E x A R E x T H E x B A S I C Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Name: Alexandria Nightingale
                              Alias: Lexi or Lex
                              Sexual Orientation: Straight
                              Alignment: Resident

T O x F I N D x M E x I N x A x C R O W Dxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hair Color: Brown
                              Eye Color: Hazel
                              Height: Five Foot Two
                              Weight: 123 Pounds

I T ' S x T H E x I N S I D E x T H A T x C O U N T Sxxxxxxx

Proficiencies & Drawbacks:
                              Lexi is a wonderful photographer, she may not be a professional but she is currently working on her application into the community college for her photographers degree. She is also a very talented writer, poems songs or just thoughts can be written with such grace, though you wouldn't know it as she likes to keep that to herself or if you happen to see a clipping in the local newspaper she wrote up just for the fun of it. She isn't a fighter and will try and talk her way out of a fight or hairy situation. Her voice and her words are her strong suits in a battle though she does have a mean smack. When intimidated Lexi often tries to remain strong but is weak when friends or her mother is used against her. She also doesn't do well under pressure, or if she is cornered/ trapped.

Personality:
                              During her first years in Hovex Lexi kept to herself spending most of her time at school or at the Library and Book store. She enjoyed her books you could say she was Belle in Beauty and the beast. If she wasn't there she was walking aimlessly around the town getting to know the feel. She is open mind and loving, but she can also be stubborn at times. She also liked spending time in the forest climbing the trees and doing things that others wouldn't she like the thrill of taking risks even if she ended up coming out with a cast or a few scrapes and bruises.

Biography:
                              Lexi born to a single mother life was a struggle for the first little while. With her mom taking a break from her job as a English High School Teacher to be with her daughter until she entered school herself things between birth and 5 years were abit of a struggle. But when Lexi started school things slowly began looking up and her mother was less stressed. Growing up Lexi was raised to always see the good in people even if they were mean, she was often teased for being a teachers daughter and book worm as she often was always reading when ever she got the chance. When Lexi turned 10 her mom got offered a job in a small town called Havox. Lexi at first didn't like the idea, moving to a strange place, having to make new friends than she began thinking about the new experiences she would encounter she began to grow excited with each passing day they got closer to the moving date.

Upon arriving in Hovex, Lexi warmed up to the town fairly quick, and especially their new house. Her room was a loft on the 3rd floor that Lexi thought of it was her own little peace of heaven that she got to do whatever she so desired with it. Life at that moment seemed perfect she was entering her teen years things couldn't have been better now that they were making a new life for themselves here. That was until the rumors began floating of witches in the town, this was quite a shock for Lexi and she didn't know whether to believe it or not, she was always opened minded to things but never once suspected anything. Her mother on the other hand didn't like it one bit, she would try to get Lexi home and to stay home. Lexi wouldn't have it, she would sneak off and wonder the town at night for hours, why be afraid of something if you haven't taken the chance to get to know the full story.

Though hearing of some Inquisitors coming into the town Lexi became very curious about them she didn't like when things were forced onto people, She believed everyone had a right to live the way they wanted to in hiding or out in the open. Lexi would stand up with the witches that wished to live as they please and not let some Inquisitors push them around.

Likes & Dislikes:
                              Some of the things Lexi likes to do is reading, she could absorb herself into a good book and read for hours on end. Writing along with photography, as it was her dream to become a journalist. Walking/hiking, Besides the fact it was good exercise Lexi found that by walking everywhere you saw more of the world and could meet new people. Thunderstorms, Nothing like sitting by her bay window reading a book while listening to the thunder and watching the Lighting strikes.

The things she dislikes most of all is SPIDERS reason being is they always seem to be everywhere, they are just plain creepy! Bullies... No body like a hater! Flash Floods, They are just annoying and the clean up can usually take for days.

Played By: Babee Gurl 88

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
.User Image
________________↜( α ℓ є χ α и ɗ Я Ϊ α L E X I Ƞ ι ʛ Һ τ ι и ʛ α ζ є )↝

XXXXXX♫ I can't sleep T O N I G H T Wide awake and so C O N F U S E D Everything's in Line But I'm ⇉Bruised⇇

✖ I need a V o i c e to e c h o I need a ✰L I G H T✰ to take me home I kinda need a h e r o I S I T Y O U ?? ✖

Who: Mom >> Alone
Where: Home >> outside >> Book Store
The Style: Just me!
Song in my head: ROCK n ROLL
Out Of Cookies: Haii All =3

Lexi had been sitting up in her room getting ready for the day listening to the TV and its recent news of the Grace, Lexi used to baby sit her when she was younger, but the news of her death hit her hard. Such a beautiful girl she had turned out to be, than had her life ripped away by such cruelness. Makes me sick... She thought staring a moment at the TV as her parents spoke out to the press, that the father said it. He was blaming this on a Witch. She couldn't listen anymore and quickly shut off the TV. She shook her head lightly with a sigh before moving to her closet and grabbing her bag and walked out of her room and down onto the second floor.

"Mom...?" she called out as she moved into the kitchen and smiled "There you are, I was just letting you know I am going to the book store... I will be home for Supper" she said kissing her mom softly on the cheek "Lexi I think you should stay home... with those... coming I don't want you getting caught in the middle of anything" she said as Lexi crossed her arms over her chest "I am not a child anymore mom I know I still live under your roof but I am an adult now... I can't be locked away anymore... I am not afraid... you have to just trust me..." She said to her. Her mother glanced at her young daughter before her, and flashed a soft caring smile "You know how I feel about this and i will never stop worrying or caring for its a mothers nature, which maybe one day you will understand" she said before embracing her daughter in a soft hug. "I still don't like the idea of you going out but please be careful" she said pulling back form the hug. Lexi smiled "I am always careful" she said as she scrunched her nose while chuckling than gave her mom a little wave before moving out the front door.

Once outside Lexi looked up at the sky seeing the bright blue sky above and sighed thinking about the storm that was to strike later on this evening, also about Grace. Lexi moved down the side walk towards the Book Store, her hazel eyes scanned around at the sights and the people as she walked by. She glanced at her phone realizing she had a missed text message from her mom. Asking her to pick up some things for supper. She sent her reply and continued on her way. A few minutes later Lexi came up to the Book Store and moved inside, waving to the owner with a soft smile on her lips as she moved through the shelves glancing at all the titles and moved her finger tips along the seams of the books, stopping every once in a while to pull out a book to look at it reading the first 2 pages of it, if didn't did interest her she would stop reading close the book and place it back on the shelf. Her routine within the book store was the same, start at one end work her way back up this was a long process but she did this until she found a book.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Say you'll be my Nightingale____My Nightingale

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Vincent Mackenzie
When the sun dies and the stars f a d e from view
xxxxOur love will remain real and T R U E
xxxxxxxxThrough the distant and c o l d depths of space
xxxxxxxxxxxxThe radio sings o u r song,

User Image

it's a LOVE r e a l and T r u e...

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

♫ I used to B I T E my tongue and hold my b r e a t h
scared to rock the boat and make a ⇉ M E S S ⇇

✖ So I sat q u i e t l y
agreed POLITELY
I guess that I forgot I had a C H O I C E

I let you push me past theBREAKING point
I stood for ✖ nothing ✖

So I f e l l for ⊱⊱E V E R Y T H I N G⊰⊰XXX

TEXT

Thinking

"S P E E C H "

You hear my V O I C E hear that S O U N D like thunder gonna shake your G R O U N D

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
XXXXXX♫ And we'll never be royals R O Y A L S It don't run in our B L O O D That kinda Luxe just aint for ⇉ U S ⇇

✖ We Crave a d i f f e r e n t kind of B U Z ZLet me be your r u l e r R U L E R

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXYou can call me q u e e n B E E and baby i'llR U L E i l l ✖ r u l e ✖

L e t ME l i v e that ⊱⊱F A N T A S Y⊰⊰XXX

User Image

TEXT

Thinking

"S P E E C H "

User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image

Let me L I V E t h a t FANTASY

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image
People call meWillowmina Summer
People Know me as "Will, Willow Or Mina"
I have been aliveNineteen
People Consider meFree Spirited, Loving Caring, Loyal
I can do this on my own.Photography, Computer knowledge (Hacking) writing drawing and being stealthy.
My life storyWillow was her parents pride and joy, she was a spoiled girl being the only child but never let it get to her head. Life was good, her mother stayed home during the day to care for her until she reached school age before going back to work as a Grade 7 teacher. As far as she knew her father was a doctor but she was never allowed to see him at work because its a hospital it was always busy for so she was told. Though she learned later after a tramatic event that lead her to be one of the first to undgo the proceedour. Rehab. She wouldn't remember much but soon would start having nightmares about a man coming to hurt her and than again the nightmares stopped. This always confused her and when her mother died things only get worse. She would always have headaches and often times her nose would start to bleed. Soon later after she graduated she started keeping her nightmares to herself because her father would try make things better but she caught on and started to work with a news paper company and began following tracks of people who would go missing.
She wanted to get to the bottom of this, all in all not knowing the real person behind it was her father she was in for a rude awaking when all the pieces connected to her father.

I am considered Good
My Occupation isPhotographer/journalist
I hate these things.Bullies
Players
Haters
When the battery of her camera dies.
Headaches
Nosebleeds

I love these things.Music
Taking Pictures
Working on her computer
Being a Detective!

Anything else I should cover... Other (Optional)

My Puppet Master is... Babee Gurl 88

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
.User Image
________________↜( Willowmina W I L L O W Summers )↝

Who: Mom >> Alone
Where: Home >> outside >> Book Store
The Style: Just me!
Song in my head: ROCK n ROLL
Out Of Cookies: Haii All =3

" "

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image