• Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
People call meSamantha Aries Richards
I have been alivetwenty-two years
People know my Alias asSammi or just Sam
People Consider meClose minded shy at frst
I posses the power of Sam has the ability to regenerate any harm come to her, she is a mind shaper (she can read someone's mind by touch but listen to what their thinking without touch, can also force things into those she needs too.
I can do this with out powers.-Can run at above average speeds
-cook and bake
-draw

I am weak againstBeing trapped her emotions, fire
How my powers came to beAs far as Sam knows she was born with it.
My life storySam never had a normal childhood, and neither did her older brother. He wasn't a caring brother he was always doing mean things to her change his appearance to taught her no matter where she was. But Sam pulled through it. She hasnt seen her brother in 2 years do to being put behind bars, little that she knows of him escaping soon than his set time.
I am considered Good
My Occupation isreceptionist
I hate these things.Snobs/ jocky type of people, Lithium her brother.
I love these things.drawing and listening to music

My Puppet Master is... Babee Gurl 88

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXS A M A N T H A ❝S A M❞ R I C H A R D S
t h e - M I N D - R E A D E R - R E G E N E R A T O R

•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•

Those cuttin' words you said were the last stab

Sitting alone in her room of the house they bought along the beach last summer. Especially seeing as how they were having Sara live with them, and after everything going on with Thomas. Kyle decided he wanted to live with them. SO a bigger place was in order.

It had been a year and 4 months since the last time they had any rough goings. Sam and Landon made it through there tough times after Hank tried to destory them, They are nearing in a few short months their first wedding anniversary. Things for them seemed to be perfect. The 4th of July weekend had come and they were planning on having a BBQ to celebrate a year without Mayhem from enemies, but something was troubling Sam.

Sam let out a soft sigh, in her hands a pregnancy test. Sam never got her period, but would always have symptoms of it for a day or two. But nothing like that ever came for what she thought was a month or two. She glanced down out the little device in her hands. And there it was. PREGNANT 3+ read on that tiny little screen. In a moment of Clarity Sam stood up and moved onto the balcony. Still glancing at the stick that was telling her she was pregnant. Her eyes in a trance as she glanced at the sights around her before closing her eyes lettings her senses take over. Feeling the warmth of the sun on her skin , the cool summer breeze in her hair, The sounds of the waves and children laughing blissfully rang in her ear. .

Sam couldn't believe it. She was going to be a mom. A tear rolled down her cheek as she felt an overjoying sensation run through her body as she began to grin and chuckle to herself. Looking out at the ocean as the soft winds caressed her skin sending goose bumps across her body as she hugged herself lightly than glancing down at her belly placing her head on it, To her surprise she could hear the baby's heart beat.

Sam smiled softly to herself before turning to walk back into her bedroom for her phone to text Landon.

To Landon
From Sam
Hey Hun, I hope your day was alright, I was just curious you think you will be home?

She sent the message to him before walking into the living room to see if Sara and Kyle were there. She wouldn't tell them of course so she put her excitement aside and walked into the living room. "Kyle? Sara? You guys home?" She called out as she moved to the kitchen to grab a glass of water. In the back of her mind she thought about the fact she was pregnant. Tonight her and Landon were holding a BBQ. What a time to find out about being pregnant. She slowly sipped her water leaning against the counter.

There'll be no tears this time, they're all dried up

•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•

[imgleft]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Hayden P/5fd25280-36d7-4d13-83df-3efca1c5dffd.jpg[/imgleft][align=right][u][size=20][color=white]XXXXXXXXXXXX[/color][i][color=purple]S A M A N T H A [/color][color=blue]✧[/color][color=purple] ❝S A M❞ [/color][color=blue]✧[/color] [color=purple]R I C H A R D S[/color][/i][/u][/size]
[size=16]◊[color=indigo] t h e - M I N D - R E A D E R - R E G E N E R A T O R [/color]◊[/align]

[color=purple][size=18][align=center]•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•[/align][/size][/color]

[align=left][size=11]❝[/size][i][size=9][color=violet]Those cuttin' words you said were the last stab[/color][/size][/i][size=11]❞[/size][/align]

[color=darkorchid]
Texty Goes Here!
[/color]

[align=right][size=11]❝[/size][i][size=9][color=violet] There'll be no tears this time, they're all dried up[/color][/size][/i][size=11]❞[/size][/align]

[color=purple][size=18][align=center]•°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°••°o.O O.o°•[/align][/size][/color]

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
People call me Miley Kidd
I have been alive 8
People know my Alias as Stealthy
People Consider me Shy, Timid, Is friendly when she feels safe.
I posses the power of Has the ability to go invisible, See the future & super speed.
I can do this with out powers. Can draw (helps her draw the future)
I am weak against Gun's Knives, chains, in closed spaces she may be invisible but she cant walk through walls.
How my powers came to be Her dad was a scientist in California and Miley got a hold of an experimental drug for the Military to use to go in and save those who were captured during the war.
My life story Miley was 5 when her life changed. The day she got a hold of her fathers experimental drug to assist the military. Miley begin seeing things that were going to happen in the future for anyone she touched. She was scared of what was happening to her. If she got herself scared enough she was vanish, thankfully whenever this happened she was in her room.

As time went on Miley tried to act as normal as she could. She had been hearing on the Television about people with powers in Lithium city. She thought maybe someone there could help her get a grasp on her emotions and powers. Miley being 8 years old was to young in her parents eyes to go anywhere on her own, but she couldn't tell her parents to take her there. Miley couldn't wait till she was old enough, she needed answers. She ended up stealing money (the only bad she has done) bought a one way bus ticket to Lithium.

I am considered Neutral but mostly good.
My Occupation is Student
I hate these things. The Dark, Men or atleast Bigger guys. Snakes and Spiders
I love these things. Running singing drawing reading and just being outside.
Anything else I should cover... She always has a note book with her.

My Puppet Master is... Babee Gurl 88

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
User Image

ஐﻬ I know your future... Do you care to know? ஐﻬ

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ ▌█║▌

Wednesday July 1 2015
ஐﻬ Miley had spent most of her day planning things out. She was about to ask her parents to take her on a trip to Lithium. She let out a soft sigh glancing around her room, She was hoping her parents would understand her reasoning's for wanting to go. She moved out of her room and walked to see her parents talking in the kitchen "Mom? Dad? Can we take a trip to Lithium?" she asked softly.

They both looked at each other, before her father began to speak "Sweetie we can't go there, things may look better now but for how long? And beside's whats there in Lithium that's sparked this sudden interest?" he asked her from his seat at the kitchen table.

Miley took in a breath "I just wanted somewhere different to go to Some where exciting... I need a change of scene... and Lithium granted has had its down's in the past.. but its better now... Please?" Miley was determined to go with or without her parents.

He shook his head "I am sorry pumpkin but we are not going to risk going there just for a change of scene. I am not risking our lives if something were to go wrong while we are there" He stated firmly "Go outside and play we will talk about a family trip later..." He got up from his seat and moved to the basement where his lab/ Study was, closing the door behind him.

Miley's mother looked to her "Is there something your not telling us? I have noticed you pay move attention on the news about Lithium than you do with your friends..." She asked softly as she moved to her daughter getting down to her level.

Miley looked at her mother and sighed "Can't I just have an interest in something with out being questioned..." she stormed back to her room sighing softly as she closed the door. "Onto plan B" she stated to herself and began packing.

She packed her bag with enough clothes and food to last her the trip. She hand stolen up to 2,000 dollars for this trip. She felt bad she had to steal but she needed answers and help. She moved out of her bedroom window after leaving a note for her parents stating she needed answers. She would call them often and for them not to come find her. She climbed down the side of the house and ran to the bus station. Buying a ticket handing over a forged written consent to travel alone she boarded the bus and on she went to her new life in Lithium city

User Image

Friday July 3 2015
ஐﻬ Spending 2 days on the bus wasn't as much fun as she thought it was going to be, but Miley made do by reading some books she had brought with her. She listened to music and watched videos on her Ipad Mini Glancing out the window Miley saw the 'Welcome to Lithium City' sign and smiled. She was finally there. She began feeling excited about making it to her destination. Her phone began to buzz noticing a text from her mother. She sighed and replied before she began packing her things away. Now she had to find the ones with the super power. Where am I going to start.. She thought as the bus came to a stop at the bus depot. She grabbed her bag and moved off the bus, Miley looked around before moving out of the station and began walking down the street. She had no clue where to begin.

People seemed to eye the lone child walking down the streets but she ignored them, as she tried not to bump into anyone. If that's one thing she hated about her powers was seeing someone else's future but her own. Sometimes they weren't so bad but others would give her nightmares. Feeling her tummy rumble abit she looked around and found a burger joint. Miley walked inside, up to the counter where she glanced at the menu before her. Ordering her food and taking a seat down in a seat near the window and slowly began to eat.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ ▌█║▌

ஐﻬ Can you see me? I am standing right behind you... ஐﻬ

[imgleft]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/10510707_gal.jpg[/imgleft]
[imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/9475442c-2ac7-4e5c-82bf-dd7735458c05.jpg[/imgright]

[size=9][color=steelblue]ஐﻬ I know your future... Do you care to know? ஐﻬ [/color]
[/size]

[color=mediumorchid][align=right]
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ ▌█║▌[/align][/color]

[color=darkorchid]
Texty goes here!
[/color]

[color=mediumorchid][align=left]
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌│║║█║█║▌│█║▌│║║█║ ▌█║▌[/align][/color]

[align=right][size=9][color=steelblue]ஐﻬ Can you see me? I am standing right behind you... ஐﻬ [/color][/size][/align]

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
People call meSara Richards
I have been aliveTwenty-one
People know my Alias asNone so far but my brother calls me 'Flighty'
People Consider meBubbly and cheerful, but a bit irresponsible but I do have a big heart. I like to flirt and party but once everything settles I can be a major b***h.
I posses the power ofFlying, Super strength and regeneration.
I can do this with out powers.Flirt my way for free things.
I am weak againstExtream attacks, explosions, and powers being taken away
How my powers came to beBorn with them.
My life story
I am considered Good

My Occupation isCollege Dropout- Lives off Landon's income and odd jobs
I hate these things.
*Bullies
*Stuck up people
*Criminals
*Boring Parties
*Working and school

I love these things.
*Boys and Girls
*Parties
*Free drinks and things
*Not working or going to school
*Flirting
*Reading
*Drawing
*Music
*Dancing
*Her brother
*Her sister inlaw

Anything else I should cover... She liked both sexes she is very bi sexual

My Puppet Master is... Syrenite and Babee Gurl 88

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Sara Richards
heart Flirtatious heart

AKA ~ Flighty ~
User Image

Wearing this.

❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤

Being in Lithium now for over a year now Sara filed and was approved for dual citizen ship. Living with Sam Landon and Kyle had its ups and downs. With a minor living in the house Sara seemed to calmed down some at home, but when she was alone and finally turning the legal drinking age in Lithium Sara was still her usually flirty, party girl self.

Sara had spent most of the morning out shopping for her outfit for tonight's party. Finding alot more than just an outfit, she got a few things extra smirking softly to herself after walking out of a store in the down town core. Things were different in Lithium now, alot calmer which she liked it due to the fact it wasn't filled with so much drama and stress.

Sara moved into the house and into her bedroom opening the sliding doors to her closet and began putting her things away. She heard Sam call out "I'm in my room, be out in a minute!" she called out finishing putting her things away.

Moving out into the living room she saw Sam in the Kitchen. "Hey whats up?" she asked moving to the the fridge to grab a soda than turned to face Sam.

❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤

[color=crimson][size=18][b][u][i][align=left]Sara Richards[/align][align=right] :heart: Flirtatious :heart: [/align]

[align=center]AKA ~ Flighty ~[/align][/i][/u][/b][/size][/color][imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/f0bbb0c5-a557-4d99-a6d8-12c221cc9122.jpg[/imgright]

[url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/outfits/Sara Outfits/LC2414-3_red.jpg]Wearing this.[/url]

[color=palevioletred][size=18][align=center]❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤[/align][/size][/color]

[color=mediumvioletred] Texty goes here! [/color]

[color=palevioletred][size=18][align=center]❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤׺°”˜`”°º×❤[/align][/size][/color]

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Reference the "(Me as a Baby)" until she is brought in as a 3 year old!

User Image
People call meAutumn Rose Richards
I have been alive3
People know my Alias asPrincess or Rose
People Consider meI am a calm easy going child. !
I posses the power ofHas powers of her mom and dad. She also possesses the power of shielding. She can create an invisible force field around herself and the ones she loves
I can do this with out powers.Talk myself out of trouble, Draw and have fun!
I am weak againstPuppys, horses anything pink or purple. Knives and Guns.
How my powers came to be Born with them.
My life storyHaii! I am Autumn Richards! I am Sam & Richards Daughter! (Me as a Baby) I may be young but watch out for my powers! I am still learning to control my powers especially my ability to run fast and my strength just like my dad. I can hear peoples minds and can regenerate just like my mom. My own ability is that I can create a shield to protect myself or the ones I care for.

I love playing games and enjoy being outside, I am fond of my cousins Kyle and Miley even though they may think I am annoying at times. I like spending time with my mom and dad, and of course all my aunts and my uncles. When Grandma comes for a visit she steals me away and we have a blast! Sometimes I think I can see papa with us, but I haven't told anyone that. I think of him as my guardian angel.

I am considered Good
My Occupation isPreschool
I hate these things.Waking up
The world No. (What kid doesnt!)
Feeling Trapped.

I love these things.Horses
Puppies
Family
Anything Pink or Purple

Anything else I should cover... I always have my stuffy with me.

My Puppet Master is...Babee Gurl 88 & Syrenite

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
❤・✿.。.:. Autumn Rose Richards .:。.✿・❤

User Image

When the nurse came in with a little pink blanket All those big dreams changed

¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨

Today its my 3rd birthday, Mommy is going to be taking me out shopping and I am excited I get to spend the day with her and Aunty Sara. Mommy keeps telling me I am growing up too fast and I just giggle at her. I need to grow up its what I am supposed to do. I am a big girl I use the potty all on my own which mommy thinks is Amazing. I will never understand why mom is always very excited about my accomplishments hopefully someday soon I will understand.

I get ready in my cute pink outfit struggling to put it on so Aunty comes and helps me while Mommy finishes getting ready. Once I am dressed Aunty leaves the room and I got back to playing with my teddy. I look up to my bed and I see papa sitting there watching me play, He just smiles at me and we tell each other stories. But one thing for sure is I can't tell Mommy for it may upset her. Only Grandma talks with me about papa but still doesn't know I see him everyday.

I wish I could tell Mommy about him but he keeps telling me to wait a little longer. I don't quite understand the reason why but agree anyways. I laugh and giggle at my teddy as we sit and play tea party "Rosey sweetie its time to go!" I hear my mom call as I grab teddy and look back at papa "Love you see you soon" I muffle to him as he waves and blows a kiss. Mommy has my shoes and slowly slips them on and follow them out to the car where I am helped up into my car-seat and strapped in.

¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨

And now, he's wrapped around her finger She's the center of his whole world

User Image

[color=deeppink][size=18][align=center]❤・✿.。.:. Autumn Rose Richards .:。.✿・❤[/align][/size][/color]
[imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/911d1862-7b80-4436-b7b7-5e9c01fa219f.jpg[/imgright]

[color=pink][size=9] When the nurse came in with a little pink blanket All those big dreams changed[/size][/color]

[color=hotpink][b][size=18][align=center]¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨[/align][/size][/b][/color]
[color=purple] Texty goes here! [/color]

[color=hotpink][b][size=18][align=center]¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨¨°o.O O.o°¨[/align][/size][/b][/color]

[align=right][color=pink][size=9]And now, he's wrapped around her finger She's the center of his whole world [/size][/color][/align]

[imgleft]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/cf9bb572-86e7-4dc2-97be-31e4b4dbb72f.jpg[/imgleft]

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Babee Gurl 88
Miley Kidd
User Image

T h e__B a s i c s
Nicknames. Mills or Lily
Gender. Female
Age. Seventeen
Sexuality. Straight
Birthdate. September 10th
Occupation. High school 2nd year/ Singer

N o w__A__C h i l d__H o o d
Personality. Is outgoing. Shy at first, observant, and strong hearted.
Biography. Miley hasn't had much of an easy life. Her Father passed away when she was 3 and her mother remarried more times than she could remember. Miley tried keeping to herself as much as she could but the men never stayed around long enough for her to try and get to know.

The Last man her mother married Miley was 15, Her mom soon died to unknown circumstances and was left in the care of her step father. He began to beat on her anytime she would do something wrong, Even succeeding taking advantage of her once. Miley didn't want to stick around any longer and ran away She spent most of the next on the road. She made it to Koeta and began hearing about this place in the mountains. This sparked an interest so she made her way to an Inn she heard about to find a Safe Haven. Maybe Love. And another chance at life.

A t__T h e__I n n
Room. D11
Why are you here? A chance for Love and Freedom from my step father.

M y__B o d y__I n f o
Ethnicity. Canadian
Height. Five Foot Four Inches
Weight. 156 Pounds
Habits. Plays with her hair when shes nervous,
Traits. I have 3 small stars tattooed under my right eye with my Eye Brow and Monroe pierced.

T h e__D i f f e r e n t__L i k e s
Fears. Her Step Father, the dark, men bigger and taller than her.
Dislikes. SPIDERS..... The cold, Sour Things, Feeling Trapped, Bullies
Likes. Singing, Being out in the sun, Thunderstorms, The Rain.

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
User ImageXXXXUser ImageXXXXUser Image

User Image

2nd Year High School Student / Singer
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ User Image

It has been a few days since arriving at the Inn, Miley finally felt at peace with herself. She glanced out her window in the room she was in, listening to the music grow louder as the night took over the sky. A smile played on her lips, she decided to go and check it out and hopefully meet some new people. Miley hadn't always been the friendly type, she mostly did her own thing. Because of things at home, Miley never wanted to make friends or have them over not knowing how her step father was going going to react. So she always played it safe.

Moving away from the window she glanced at the clock on the bed side table feeling her tummy rumble she let a soft sigh escape her lips as she moved towards the closet, pulling out the Yukata she had bought when finding out about the festival. Slipping out of her shorts and tank top Miley slowly began to dress herself accordingly. She brushed her hair before putting up into a high bun on her head, than moving to the bathroom to apply some light make up to her face.

Once she was done Miley moved bag into the main room, looking through her things to find her purse to transfer over to the little pouch to go along with her outfit. Finding under her pillow she moved her phone keys and her wallet over to it, Taking one last look of herself she smiled and moved out of the room, making her way towards the festival.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Miley had arrived to the main building, her blue eyes scanned the room seeing everyone there was enjoying themselves, dressed so colorfully and beautifully Miley smiled closing her eyes for a moment letting the vibe and the feeling in the atmosphere around her reach down into her soul, this brought a soft smile to Miley's lips. She opened her eyes and continued to walk around when she saw a group moving to the multipurpose room and followed watching them write their wishes than hang them on the bamboo. Miley moved forward taking a pen and began to write. 'A Brighter day the yesterday, Moments lost in the sands of time, Journey forward to began on my new life to the future, where things are simple, and enjoyable.' She put the pen down and took the piece of paper up on a bamboo than moved out of the room.

▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀

Don't need a miracle, a superhero
There's only one way up when you're at zero
You took my innocence, but it was knowing
No I don't need you, and that made me a woman
I paid my dues, but there's a debt I'm done paying
I'm standing strong, but I'm still on my knees praying

With: No one
Thoughts / Feelings: This place is truly wonderful.
Wearing this: Yukata
Out Of Clarity:

[align=center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/12.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXX[/color][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/1.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXX[/color][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/22.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/f5441098-5907-4c57-8dde-57e3377e29fa.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=slateblue] 2nd Year High School Student / Singer
[color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=mediumslateblue]▀▀▀ [/color][color=slateblue]▀ [/color][color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀ [color= mediumslateblue]▀▀ [color=slateblue]▀▀▀▀▀ [color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color= mediumslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀ [imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/f0fbd66c-1342-44d6-bb57-1aad84561110.jpg[/imgright]

[color=darkslateblue] Texty Goes Here!

[align=center][color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀[color= mediumslateblue] ▀▀▀[color=slateblue] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=darkslateblue] ▀▀▀▀▀ [/color] [color= mediumslateblue]▀ [color=slateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color= mediumslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=slateblue]▀▀▀▀▀

[align=right][size=9][color=#00688B]D[/color][color=#02698C]o[/color][color=#056A8E]n[/color][color=#076C8F]'[/color][color=#0A6D91]t[/color][color=#0C6E92] [/color][color=#0F7094]n[/color][color=#117196]e[/color][color=#147297]e[/color][color=#167499]d[/color][color=#19759A] [/color][color=#1B779C]a[/color][color=#1E789D] [/color][color=#20799F]m[/color][color=#237BA1]i[/color][color=#257CA2]r[/color][color=#287DA4]a[/color][color=#2A7FA5]c[/color][color=#2D80A7]l[/color][color=#2F82A8]e[/color][color=#3283AA],[/color][color=#3484AC] [/color][color=#3786AD]a[/color][color=#3987AF] [/color][color=#3C88B0]s[/color][color=#3E8AB2]u[/color][color=#418BB3]p[/color][color=#438DB5]e[/color][color=#468EB7]r[/color][color=#488FB8]h[/color][color=#4B91BA]e[/color][color=#4D92BB]r[/color][color=#5093BD]o[/color][color=#5295BE]
[/color][color=#5596C0]T[/color][color=#5798C2]h[/color][color=#5A99C3]e[/color][color=#5C9AC5]r[/color][color=#5F9CC6]e[/color][color=#619DC8]'[/color][color=#649EC9]s[/color][color=#66A0CB] [/color][color=#69A1CD]o[/color][color=#6BA3CE]n[/color][color=#6EA4D0]l[/color][color=#70A5D1]y[/color][color=#6EA4D0] [/color][color=#6CA3CF]o[/color][color=#69A2CD]n[/color][color=#67A0CB]e[/color][color=#649FCA] [/color][color=#629DC8]w[/color][color=#5F9CC7]a[/color][color=#5D9BC5]y[/color][color=#5A99C4] [/color][color=#5898C2]u[/color][color=#5597C0]p[/color][color=#5395BF] [/color][color=#5094BD]w[/color][color=#4E93BC]h[/color][color=#4B91BA]e[/color][color=#4990B9]n[/color][color=#468EB7] [/color][color=#448DB5]y[/color][color=#418CB4]o[/color][color=#3F8AB2]u[/color][color=#3C89B1]'[/color][color=#3A88AF]r[/color][color=#3786AE]e[/color][color=#3585AC] [/color][color=#3283AA]a[/color][color=#3082A9]t[/color][color=#2D81A7] [/color][color=#2B7FA6]z[/color][color=#287EA4]e[/color][color=#267DA3]r[/color][color=#237BA1]o[/color][color=#217A9F]
[/color][color=#1E789E]Y[/color][color=#1C779C]o[/color][color=#19769B]u[/color][color=#177499] [/color][color=#147398]t[/color][color=#127296]o[/color][color=#0F7094]o[/color][color=#0D6F93]k[/color][color=#0A6D91] [/color][color=#086C90]m[/color][color=#056B8E]y[/color][color=#03698D] [/color][color=#00688B]i[/color][color=#01688C]n[/color][color=#046A8D]n[/color][color=#066B8F]o[/color][color=#096D90]c[/color][color=#0B6E92]e[/color][color=#0E6F93]n[/color][color=#107195]c[/color][color=#137297]e[/color][color=#157398],[/color][color=#18759A] [/color][color=#1A769B]b[/color][color=#1D789D]u[/color][color=#1F799E]t[/color][color=#227AA0] [/color][color=#247CA2]i[/color][color=#277DA3]t[/color][color=#297EA5] [/color][color=#2C80A6]w[/color][color=#2E81A8]a[/color][color=#3182A9]s[/color][color=#3384AB] [/color][color=#3685AD]k[/color][color=#3887AE]n[/color][color=#3B88B0]o[/color][color=#3D89B1]w[/color][color=#408BB3]i[/color][color=#428CB4]n[/color][color=#458DB6]g[/color][color=#478FB8]
[/color][color=#4A90B9]N[/color][color=#4C92BB]o[/color][color=#4F93BC] [/color][color=#5194BE]I[/color][color=#5496BF] [/color][color=#5697C1]d[/color][color=#5998C3]o[/color][color=#5B9AC4]n[/color][color=#5E9BC6]'[/color][color=#609DC7]t[/color][color=#639EC9] [/color][color=#659FCA]n[/color][color=#68A1CC]e[/color][color=#6AA2CE]e[/color][color=#6DA3CF]d[/color][color=#6FA5D1] [/color][color=#6FA5D1]y[/color][color=#6DA3CF]o[/color][color=#6AA2CE]u[/color][color=#68A1CC],[/color][color=#659FCA] [/color][color=#639EC9]a[/color][color=#609DC7]n[/color][color=#5E9BC6]d[/color][color=#5B9AC4] [/color][color=#5998C3]t[/color][color=#5697C1]h[/color][color=#5496BF]a[/color][color=#5194BE]t[/color][color=#4F93BC] [/color][color=#4C92BB]m[/color][color=#4A90B9]a[/color][color=#478FB8]d[/color][color=#458DB6]e[/color][color=#428CB4] [/color][color=#408BB3]m[/color][color=#3D89B1]e[/color][color=#3B88B0] [/color][color=#3887AE]a[/color][color=#3685AD] [/color][color=#3384AB]w[/color][color=#3182A9]o[/color][color=#2E81A8]m[/color][color=#2C80A6]a[/color][color=#297EA5]n[/color][color=#277DA3]
[/color][color=#247CA2]I[/color][color=#227AA0] [/color][color=#1F799E]p[/color][color=#1D789D]a[/color][color=#1A769B]i[/color][color=#18759A]d[/color][color=#157398] [/color][color=#137297]m[/color][color=#107195]y[/color][color=#0E6F93] [/color][color=#0B6E92]d[/color][color=#096D90]u[/color][color=#066B8F]e[/color][color=#046A8D]s[/color][color=#01688C],[/color][color=#00688B] [/color][color=#03698D]b[/color][color=#056B8E]u[/color][color=#086C90]t[/color][color=#0A6D91] [/color][color=#0D6F93]t[/color][color=#0F7094]h[/color][color=#127296]e[/color][color=#147398]r[/color][color=#177499]e[/color][color=#19769B]'[/color][color=#1C779C]s[/color][color=#1E789E] [/color][color=#217A9F]a[/color][color=#237BA1] [/color][color=#267DA3]d[/color][color=#287EA4]e[/color][color=#2B7FA6]b[/color][color=#2D81A7]t[/color][color=#3082A9] [/color][color=#3283AA]I[/color][color=#3585AC]'[/color][color=#3786AE]m[/color][color=#3A88AF] [/color][color=#3C89B1]d[/color][color=#3F8AB2]o[/color][color=#418CB4]n[/color][color=#448DB5]e[/color][color=#468EB7] [/color][color=#4990B9]p[/color][color=#4B91BA]a[/color][color=#4E93BC]y[/color][color=#5094BD]i[/color][color=#5395BF]n[/color][color=#5597C0]g[/color][color=#5898C2]
[/color][color=#5A99C4]I[/color][color=#5D9BC5]'[/color][color=#5F9CC7]m[/color][color=#629DC8] [/color][color=#649FCA]s[/color][color=#67A0CB]t[/color][color=#69A2CD]a[/color][color=#6CA3CF]n[/color][color=#6EA4D0]d[/color][color=#70A5D1]i[/color][color=#6EA4D0]n[/color][color=#6BA3CE]g[/color][color=#69A1CD] [/color][color=#66A0CB]s[/color][color=#649EC9]t[/color][color=#619DC8]r[/color][color=#5F9CC6]o[/color][color=#5C9AC5]n[/color][color=#5A99C3]g[/color][color=#5798C2],[/color][color=#5596C0] [/color][color=#5295BE]b[/color][color=#5093BD]u[/color][color=#4D92BB]t[/color][color=#4B91BA] [/color][color=#488FB8]I[/color][color=#468EB7]'[/color][color=#438DB5]m[/color][color=#418BB3] [/color][color=#3E8AB2]s[/color][color=#3C88B0]t[/color][color=#3987AF]i[/color][color=#3786AD]l[/color][color=#3484AC]l[/color][color=#3283AA] [/color][color=#2F82A8]o[/color][color=#2D80A7]n[/color][color=#2A7FA5] [/color][color=#287DA4]m[/color][color=#257CA2]y[/color][color=#237BA1] [/color][color=#20799F]k[/color][color=#1E789D]n[/color][color=#1B779C]e[/color][color=#19759A]e[/color][color=#167499]s[/color][color=#147297] [/color][color=#117196]p[/color][color=#0F7094]r[/color][color=#0C6E92]a[/color][color=#0A6D91]y[/color][color=#076C8F]i[/color][color=#056A8E]n[/color][color=#02698C]g[/color][/size][/align]

[color=slateblue][size=9][align=Center][b]Location:[/b]
[b]With:[/b]
[b]Thoughts / Feelings:[/b]
[b]Wearing this: [/b]
[b]Out Of Clarity: [/b] [/align][/size][/color]
[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/6.png[/img][color=white]XXXX[/color][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/4.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXX[/color][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/5.png[/img]

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Random one X one Role Play Characters

Miley Kidd

User Image

Police Chiefs Daughter

Lets stop that talking like BLAH BLAH BLAH

Thoughts / Feelings:
My Style Don't hate...:
Out Of Clarity:

Miley Kidd ~ Country Summers

м ι ℓ є ץ к ι ם ם

User Image
I may be a city Girl...

╔════════════════╗

Texty Goes Here!

╚════════════════╝

But I was born in the heart of the Country

Whats on my mind:
Who am I with:
Where am I:
What's my style:
Out OF Chips:

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

I finally kept my pride and hailed a cab
Those cuttin' words you said were the last stab
There'll be no tears this time, they're all dried up
No more sweet poison, I already drank that cup
This tunnel's dark, but there's a little light glowing
Bright enough for me to run toward knowing

Don't Judge me for my Size...

Lets stop that talking like BLAH BLAH BLAH

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I will kick your butt if I have too....

Thoughts / Feelings:
My Style Don't hate...:
Out Of Clarity:

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
♤ Miley Rose ♤

User Image

♤--The Basics

• Current Age 26
          • Month Of Birth September 10
          • Height Five Foot Four
          • Eye Color Hazel / icey blue
          • Hair Color Blonde
          • Gender Female
          • Misc MarkingsShe has a scar on her forehead from falling down the stairs when she was younger, there's a few scratches on her arms from fleeing the journalists asking her questions about her mother and about the scandles that was rumored.

♤-- Personal Info

• Formal Title Princes Miley Rose of Cordina
          • Ranking I am the Eldest Sister of Cordina
          • Marital Status Single
          • Personality Calm, kind hearted, Will speak her mind if she see's its necessary
          • PreferencesReading, Exploring, Being outside with her horse Shadow, music and singing to herself.
          • AnnoyancesCocky people. Her mother for leaving without a word.

♤--Origins

• Country Of Birth Cordina
          • Relations Her brothers and sisters along with the King and Queen (Father and Mother) with a few cousins somewhere in there
          • Biography Being the Eldest Daughter born a year later after Nick, She too was taken under the thumb of the King and Queen, to become the future Queen of Cordina if her brother wasn't fit or suddenly passed away before he was to be crowned king. Miley Spends most of her free time wondering the palace and the kingdom on her own. Often not really speaking to anyone in the family unless she was spoken to.

Over the years Miley became more aware of her surroundings, When her and Nick were younger they were pretty close, but slowly drifted apart when they became more mature in their roles as the role models to their brothers and sisters. She was protective of her sisters and brothers if something came up against them especially her mother and father.

When she learned of the scandal Miley's heart was broken, She never understood why her mother was sent away. But when the Mistress became more of the talk Miley was outraged, never really expressing it and would give her father and the mistress the cold shoulder. Never really speaking to either of them unless she was addressed by them.

She hardly spends time at the castle and is often out riding her horse to break free from the journalists and may people asking about her comments about the Scandal. Miley was one to never talk down about her family and kept her comments to herself. She didn't know how long she was going to keep up with this, writing letters to her mother that never got sent, begging for her to return.

♤-- Misc

• Clothing style Her Princess Dress --- When shes riding --- When out and about the town not wanting to be seen as the princess.
          • Special Talents She can sing, Ride a horse and knows her way around a sword.
          • Personal Goals Getting rid of the Mistress and bringing her mother home.
          • Anything else? Close friends or Family Members call her Mills even some of the staff she requests to be address as Miley.

Beloved Friend

8,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

User Image

Eldest Daughter

It had been a quite morning as Miley sat upon her bed thinking about what the day was going to bring. Looking up at her desk with a good amount of written letters addressed to her mother. She sighed roughly at the site before moving to her desk and picked up the letters. She stared at them letting a small tear roll down her cheek. What now... she thought softly as she turned in a quick motion throwing the letters onto the floor letting out a soft cry than wiping away the tear. Miley moved to the door of her room, opening it and was stopped by a maid holding the news letter showing her out riding Shadow. Taking the new letter to read what they had to say about her.

The Eldest Princess is at it again. Fleeing off from the palace riding her horse to an unknown location and doesn't return for hours on end. Where does she go? Is it a secret lover? What does her family of Royal's think of this misbehavior? Is Princess Miley slipping from her Royal duties? Will she follow in her mothers footsteps?

She glared at the paper in her hands when the Maid asked about cleaning up the mess in her room. Looking back at the letters on the floor she shook her head "No I will take care of it later... Thank you... Now please excuse me..." She said handing the paper back to the maid and made her way outside.

Stopping for a moment as she scanned outside, her eyes catching Symon as he stood by one of the pools. Miley began walking "Good morning Symon" she spoke as she passed by him making her way to the stables. Walking up to the stall that held her horse, she smiled softly when he moved to the gate to greet her with a soft head toss than bending down slightly for her to touch him "Come one Shadow time to stretch your legs" she spoke softly to him as one of the stable boys helped her get him ready. Once he was ready for her to ride she moved onto the side saddle and got comfortable, she nodded to the stable boy and moved shadow out of the stables. She felt the eyes of the other security guards on her but simply ignored them as she moved to one of the trails she often took.

Her hair slightly moving in the breeze as Shadow stopped for a moment awaiting Miley to direct him into which direction he should take. She held onto the reins glancing down the path her eyes searching the gate line seeing the odd few photographers standing there trying to get a picture of the princess. She rolled her eyes at the site, Don't they have other lives to ruin... the thought played in her mind. Miley glanced up at the Palace searching for her brothers and sisters

With: Symon & Stable Boy
Thoughts / Feelings: Need to clear my mind...
My Style Don't hate...: Going for a ride
Out Of Clarity:

[align=center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/3-1.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXX[/color][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/4-1.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXX[/color][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/2-1.jpg[/img][/align]

[align=center][img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/Untitled.jpg[/img][/align]
[color=slateblue] Eldest Daughter
[color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=mediumslateblue]▀▀▀ [/color][color=slateblue]▀ [/color][color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀ [color= mediumslateblue]▀▀ [color=slateblue]▀▀▀▀▀ [color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color= mediumslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀ [imgright]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/Pic Mokey for Gaia/2emily_bett_rickards_imgbox_K0D0x19esized.jpg[/imgright]

[color=darkslateblue]

[align=center][color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀[color= mediumslateblue] ▀▀▀[color=slateblue] ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[color=darkslateblue] ▀▀▀▀▀ [/color] [color= mediumslateblue]▀ [color=slateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=darkslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color= mediumslateblue]▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ [color=slateblue]▀▀▀▀▀

[color=slateblue][size=9][align=Center][b]Location:[/b]
[b]With:[/b]
[b]Thoughts / Feelings:[/b]
[b]My Style Don't hate...:[/b] [url=http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y38/tori_baby/outfits/1969373_261526164017349_2082085548_n.jpg]Going for a ride[/url]
[b]Out Of Clarity: [/b] [/align][/size][/color]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces