Handsome Shapeshifter

But with paw items, that wish price would still be rather high

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sailor KiraKiraChan

That's a great idea, I just the wishes aren't to expensive we should put a set price in wishes

I know... I realized after the fact that the paw prices have risen to much lately..
                emotion_0A0

Kindly Prophet

SmittenRainbowKitten
Sailor KiraKiraChan

That's a great idea, I just the wishes aren't to expensive we should put a set price in wishes

I know... I realized after the fact that the paw prices have risen to much lately..
                emotion_0A0

Lol

Tiny Citizen

so sorry I haven't been around! ;O; is there anything I need to know?

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

What about some sort of mistletoe event??
                Everyone had to RNG and the two who get a winning number have to kiss?

I'm not really sure how it would work exactly. Just was on tumblr and people are already posting things like "reblog this mistletoe and see who sends you a kiss"

Tiny Citizen

Maybe I could sponsor prizes if anyone needs my help. I won't really have time to host anything personally. Sorry :c

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Convene
Maybe I could sponsor prizes if anyone needs my help. I won't really have time to host anything personally. Sorry :c

We haven't decided on anything to do yet for events (Or really anything)
                So if you have and ideas we'd all love to hear them! n_n

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Pawsdale town map-
                If you can't tell I just got tired. So if anyone wants to fix it up. Scale the buildings correctly. Add some trees. More houses (I originally wanted a path and a house for all villagers but ended up just throwing in some apartment buildings)
                Basically feel free to do anything to this to make it better. I had high hopes for it.. But I guess I'm more lazy than I thought.
                User Image

Tiny Citizen

Well I could probably do a lottery similar to the one I have in my prize thread. Each ticket costs 10m, and there are no losses.

Kindly Prophet

SmittenRainbowKitten

Pawsdale town map-
                If you can't tell I just got tired. So if anyone wants to fix it up. Scale the buildings correctly. Add some trees. More houses (I originally wanted a path and a house for all villagers but ended up just throwing in some apartment buildings)
                Basically feel free to do anything to this to make it better. I had high hopes for it.. But I guess I'm more lazy than I thought.
                User Image

OMG it's wonderful smitten!!! How did you do it?

Kindly Prophet

Members unit!

Sailor KiraKiraChan

SmittenRainbowKitten

Nauzeal

Convene

Riffler

KyoLuvsCats

I added a poll so we can scratch some stuff off the list lol

Tiny Citizen

I love the pixel style 3nodding

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sailor KiraKiraChan

OMG it's wonderful smitten!!! How did you do it?

I downloaded a program for it.
                I touched up placed and added some things I did myself, but mostly it was the program. I had planned on doing everything realistic. (Like the background that took me an entire day for fix and touchup and make but then I got tired and bored and I don't have that kind of patience..)

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

WHO'S GONNA BE A RAINDEER WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS???
                Just picked up my last item to create the paw.

Though now can't find an outfit that doesn't look weird with the antlers I'm using...

Kindly Prophet

SmittenRainbowKitten

WHO'S GONNA BE A RAINDEER WITH ME FOR CHRISTMAS???
                Just picked up my last item to create the paw.

Though now can't find an outfit that doesn't look weird with the antlers I'm using...

Oooo I will! I just need antlers I think I have some funny looking ones...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff