Housing customizations

Traditional art 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Pixels 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Kindly Prophet

Good day Council Members!!!
Here are some topics we are going to discuss:

• Suggestions in our Suggestion Book (if any.)

• The Pokemon Game idea
User Image

• Christmas

• Coucil member ideas!

• Nauzeal's cafe name

( I will update this post every meeting we have, feel free to call a meeting anytime!)

Kindly Prophet

Members unit!

[quote="Sailor KiraKiraChan"][/quote]
[quote="SmittenRainbowKitten"][/quote]
[quote="Nauzeal"][/quote]
[quote="Convene"][/quote]
[quote="Riffler"][/quote]
[quote="KyoLuvsCats"][/quote]

Handsome Shapeshifter

Oh yay MEMBER! *Dances*

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

gaia_spoons Events
                For events, I'm not sure if you'd been seeing but what seems to be a paws popular thing is to create a sort of fair booth.
                Multiple paws come together and hoard bunches of items for events and then each paw does a different way of winning them.
                Like a diceroll booth. Or an RNG one.

During the summer festival there was a really cute and succsesful one.. The humans kinda ruined it for be by being pigs but the whole set up was nice.
                Like they had banners for their booths and (I'm trying to remember all the contests..) they had things like "Draw your paw eating" and "tektek avi yourself in what you think the spirit of summer means" (Obviously it would be diff since it's different people hosting and such)
                I know they also had a fishing game for pure gold. Like billions. That's what drew the humans in. I actually don't know that any paw won the gold bec of them D:<
                (I'm not human friendly)

gaia_spoons Pokemon
                Not sure how you were originally planning on doing this..?
                I'm very interested in how it goes.

gaia_spoons Selfie sunday
                What is this???? eek
                My RL selfie game is so bad. Y'all should know that I'm not winning any contests anytime soon xD

Tiny Citizen

For Christmas I want to do an anonymous gifting session throughout the thread. Everyone who is a villager will get a gift and anyone new who joins as well. The gifts don't have to be very expensive.

Kindly Prophet

Sailor KiraKiraChan

SmittenRainbowKitten

Nauzeal

Convene

Riffler

• Pokemon game

I was thinking about using pixel pokemon sprites and randomly posting them like a encounter...
And each pokemon has a different amount of hp say 50 or what ever

And we can either roll the dice or do it as RNG game but I don't know between what and what number to generate, Ya know? Any who the person you quotes it and get rid of all that pokemon's "hp" wins that pokemon. Then once you have six pokemon we can battle each other or the pokemon league...(which would probably be our NPCs lol Pawsdale and token penny)
This idea is still rough around the edges but I think it could be fun!
lemme know what you think!

• Events

Smitten I love your idea! How would that work tho like we each post and we edit our post as a booth?

I was thinking if we do another thread as a whole we use our NPC Pawsdale so we can all edit it or make another mascot so we can all have access cuz that would help me a lot. I really want to collect faithful friends so our mascot can be isablle from acnl💕

•Christmas

I love that Idea Convene, I was already thinking secret Santa.

•Selfie Sunday

On tumblr in the acnl community we had a selfie Sunday and it was a big hit! A lot of people participated and made new friends I think it's a fun optional way to get to know each other

•Housing Customizations
here is a link to acnl housing things you can do. I was thinking about offering this and charge the same amount to "image left " thier houses for role playing . For example they can say they are at thier house and they post thier image or at Nauzy 's cafe also I want to make differ t locations of Pawsdale. I just can't decide if I should draw them tradional or pixel them...in leaning towards pixel but I have to wait for my computer to be fixed.

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sailor KiraKiraChan

Pokemon
                Haha! Great minds think alike!
                Gaia crashed on my and so I was brainstorming with a friend. What I'm about to say is your idea, just with a bunch of unnecessary details that don't need to be part of it;

Firstly, everyone who wants to participate in the game must come get their starter pokemon (Which I guess the counsel can vote on which gen the starter pokemon are. Also I vaulentear for professor! Unless somebody else wants it.)
                Once they have their starter pokemon they can begin with the actual game of battling.
                My idea is there are two types of battling. (1) Training. Battling between two trainers just to raise each others experience. (2) Battling the wild pokemon that get randomly posted.

Continuing, once the pokemon has been worn down enough to capture I think there should be a different RNG to see if you catch it. Like 1 you catch it or 2 you don't. (Obviously not those number bec short RNG are always bad)

Also, just for fun, we can keep track of the experience a pokemon is gaining and after whatever number their pokemon can evolve?

Once a trainer has gained three pokemon all with an experience level of X (To be determined by the rest of you) they can try and battle a trainer?
                Even win badges. I think that could be fun. Not sure how but ye.

Random rule, If someone is "hogging" all the pokemon, I think us, the counsel, should reserve the right to tell them they got a miss, even if they didn't. Just to keep the playing ground fair.

Sorry for this whole long post. You totally don't have to do any of it if you don't like it.

Events
                Yeah each paw would reserve their post for their booth.
                But if you'd rather use a mule we could all access that's great as well!!

I would kill for our own little Isabelle!!

Selfie sunday
                But what is it? It's like RL selfies or like drawing our paw?

Christmas
                If we're gonna do some secret santa'ing then should we have a little banner or something that says "Marry/Happy christmas from pawsdale?"

Housing
                Here's just what I've already been working on for my room/house.
                It needs some serious work before it's done but if you'd like to use it as a base for future housing of pawsdale its free to you!! Just so long as you make your own edits xD
                (it's transparent btw. But it won't give you that gross messed photo bit if you edit it in paint or any other program.)
                User Image

Kindly Prophet

SmittenRainbowKitten

•pokemon:
Yes! I was thinking about giving out starters too lol.
That all sounds great ( finally something good came out of gaia crashing) but the game sounds so huge. It sounds like it will take over the Pawsdale lol maybe once we get a champion we can set it up again every other month? Or have this game available once a month?

•events
Yes I want to make this account isablle! And make a mule my perm. Account, since I already set up Pawsdale ^^; I am online everyday but I am busy and I feel like if we teamwork and update posts Pawsdale would run a lot smoother and Its weird having two mayors but yet you can't post anything Ya know what I mean? Lol I'll just send all my crap to a mule and leave this one empty for us just so Pawsdale won't have to start from scratch.
I think at least the first post of every event should be with the main mascot so we can all update that main post, for announcements and such

•selfie Sunday:
I was thinking RL but that's optional, and I think drawing your avi would be a great alternative. And it's just for fun no contest or anything. Unless you guy think their should be...

•Christmas
A banner would be a nice touch, we just have to make sure every villager receives something maybe we should start looking at wish lists or give every villager a mc letter for that month...

💩 I wasn't finished posting and I pressed submit... Anyways...

•housing:
Aw!!! That looks amazing I want to animat them tho like with smoke coming out the chimney (in the game each villager has some smoke shape coming out when they are home) or making it bouncy ...but that's kinda old school Disney sounding lmfao now that I read what I wrote ..[******** I AM OLD!! Lmao

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sailor KiraKiraChan
•pokemon:
Yes! I was thinking about giving out starters too lol.
That all sounds great ( finally something good came out of gaia crashing) but the game sounds so huge. It sounds like it will take over the Pawsdale lol maybe once we get a champion we can set it up again every other month? Or have this game available once a month?

•events
Yes I want to make this account isablle! And make a mule my perm. Account, since I already set up Pawsdale ^^; I am online everyday but I am busy and I feel like if we teamwork and update posts Pawsdale would run a lot smoother and Its weird having two mayors but yet you can't post anything Ya know what I mean? Lol I'll just send all my crap to a mule and leave this one empty for us just so Pawsdale won't have to start from scratch.
I think at least the first post of every event should be with the main mascot so we can all update that main post, for announcements and such

•selfie Sunday:
I was thinking RL but that's optional, and I think drawing your avi would be a great alternative. And it's just for fun no contest or anything. Unless you guy think their should be...

•Christmas
A banner would be a nice touch, we just have to make sure every villager receives something maybe we should start looking at wish lists or give every villager a mc letter for that month...

Pokemon
                Hhaha yeah I know. I get intense..

Events
                Coolness! That sounds like a great idea!!

Selfie sunday
                I'm cool with it. Just as long as you know that my face isn't as pretty as some of yours!

Christmas
                AHHH cute! emotion_bigheart I approve xD

Kindly Prophet

SmittenRainbowKitten

I post more on housing I hope you saw ^^;

Edit:
I'm sure your beautiful, you're your own worst enemy.

Golden Trash

31,475 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Sailor KiraKiraChan
SmittenRainbowKitten

Edit:

Got it!
                So you mean those cute little pixel houses?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
                I don't have that kind of skill. But in the actual game don't they have animal smokes anyways? So it's cute!! emotion_yatta 4laugh

Kindly Prophet

SmittenRainbowKitten
Sailor KiraKiraChan
SmittenRainbowKitten

Edit:

Got it!
                So you mean those cute little pixel houses?? emotion_kirakira emotion_kirakira
                I don't have that kind of skill. But in the actual game don't they have animal smokes anyways? So it's cute!! emotion_yatta 4laugh

Yup they do emotion_kirakira

Enduring Gatekeeper

10,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Tycoon 200
I like the idea for the Pokemon event. As well as Smitten's idea for keeping things monitored to make sure things are fair. And I still have the item available for a prize, depending on how that wants to be done.

SmittenRainbowKitten
Random rule, If someone is "hogging" all the pokemon, I think us, the counsel, should reserve the right to tell them they got a miss, even if they didn't. Just to keep the playing ground fair.

Like a bunch of Officer Jennies. lol

Kindly Prophet

Nauzael
I like the idea for the Pokemon event. As well as Smitten's idea for keeping things monitored to make sure things are fair. And I still have the item available for a prize, depending on how that wants to be done.

SmittenRainbowKitten

Like a bunch of Officer Jennies. lol
lol!

Kindly Prophet

Members unit!
Nauzeal

Convene

Riffler

Don't forget to put your two cents into every topic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff