Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMARCO JONES ✖✖
                                                                xxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
                                                                                                  xxxx
                                                                                                  Marco Jones was enjoying the perfect weekend with his best buds from school. Food, relaxation, no parents and definitely no talk about relationships. Well, until now... Marco was currently sitting with his friends in the living room of one of his friend's parent's summer beach house. They were all just chilling, eating snacks and watching tv when one of his friends, Jacob, decided to start talking about girls. "Hey, you guys know that girl, Stacy right?" He asked them. Marco's second friend, Aaron sat up, interested. "Yeah, what about her?" Jacob smirked as he stared at his friends. "I've got a date with her this week." He revealed. Marco's third friend and the person whose parent's own the beach house, snorted. "Yeah, right. Why would that fine piece of heaven give YOU the time of time?" Justin asked, playfully. Jacob pouted. "Hey!" Right then and there, Marco started zoning out. He was honestly hoping that this weekend getaway would make his friends NOT talk about girls, but here they were. It wasn't like Marco had anything against girls or was against his friends talking about girls, but he wasn't on the same level as them when it comes to girls and relationships. You can say that Marco is pretty much in the closet and it doesn't help that his friends, especially Jacob, would sometimes tease him about looking feminine or that he never wants to talk about girls like them. And don't get Marco started about his family too. He would rather avoid the dating and girl topic altogether with his dad. Right now, Jacob didn't think he could take listening to the guys talk about girls again so he decided to excuse himself before he gets too uncomfortable.

Marco stood up and started brushing some crumbs off his long sleeved light pink sweatshirt and khaki colored shorts. "I'm gonna go out to the beach and get some fresh air." He announced to his friends. All three of his friends stared at him, confused. "Aw. Leaving again?" Jacob asked sarcastically. "Marco, if you want us to talk about something else, we can." Aaron piped up. Marco shook his head, giving his friends a small, warm smile. "I just need some air. I'll be back in a few." He said as he walked over to the glass door that leaded out to the back of the house and just as he stepped a foot out, he could hear Jacob speaking to Aaron and Justin. "Seriously? What is his problem? Every time we talk about girls, he wants to run away. You would think he's gay since he seems to have a phobia of girls." That right there left a sting in Marco's chest, but he pretended that he didn't hear what was said. Justin smacked Jacob across the head. "Would you shut up? It's Marco's business." Marco then closed the door behind him once he was outside. He walked down to the beach and once he was standing on the cool sand that he could feel between his bare feet, he let out a heavy sigh, taking in the cool, night air. Marco was tired of feeling like a fool to Jacob and to everybody else he knows. It's freaking 2017 and yet he still doesn't have the courage or confidence to be open with himself because he's read some horror stories from other people who have came out.

"I wish I wasn't something other than straight. I wish I could be manly and talk about girls like my friends. I wish...I shouldn't have been born..." He whispered those last few words. Suddenly, Marco had the urge to walk into the water and float. Even though he's not much of a swimmer and would probably struggle out there in the waves, he still wanted to go out there. He remembered there being a French word that actually meant having a split second urge of wanting to feel what it's like to die and that was exactly what Marco was feeling right now. Before the feeling had a chance to disappear and him chickening out, Marco started to move his feet towards the water. When he felt the lukewarm waves rush over his feet, he didn't stop. He continued to walk until every inch of his body was gulped up by water and then....he was underwater.

For once, Marco's body and mind felt...peaceful. So peaceful that he felt like he was floating. It was a strange feeling, but he couldn't deny that he enjoyed it. It was like all his stress and worries had disappeared in a split second. But then of course another strange feeling came to him. You know that moment when life flashes before your eyes? Marco was having that exact moment right now and it squeezed his chest. Despite being different and not being the 'perfect' guy or son everybody was expecting him to be, he had a good life. Good friends, good family, he does well in school and he actually has a passion for something that he wants to turn into a career, but Marco can't have all that if he's dead, right? Suddenly, Marco started flailing his arms and legs around.

"No...I don't want to die...not like this! Not yet!" He screamed mentally, but no matter how much he struggles, it seemed like his body was going nowhere and then Marco felt like this was it. He's gonna die from drowning because of a stupid split second decision that he's gonna regret forever. Marco wasn't sure if it was possible, but he felt a single tear escaping his eye as his body continued to descend into the depths of the ocean.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLOCATION beach house EMOTION happy / content
                                                                                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHOUGHTS i hope jae hyung likes my food...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
                                                                                                                                  xxxx
                                                                                                                                  "Gimbap?" Joo Young quickly piped up with a smile then he nodded. "Sure! I can do that! Gimbap it is!" He was gonna make him the best gimbap he could! Or at least try to. A small smile played on Joo Young's lips. The thought of making a cute guy food was...appealing. He's seen it all the time in dramas, but it was mostly girls who made the guys they like food and rarely you see a guy making food for the girl they like. Joo Young just hoped that his first meal that he's making for Jae Jin will taste good to him.

Joo Young prepared himself for Jae Jin's answer, but it seemed like his question was really...uncomfortable because he now saw how Jae Jin was acting and hesitating to answer. He was just curious, but maybe his curiosity was getting the best of him. He was about to open up his mouth and tell Jae Jin to forget about answering his question then he finally started giving him his answer. "Dolphins? No...." What a weird comparison. He raised an eyebrow, becoming more and more confused at Jae Jin's explanation. "A hand that goes into a pocket?" Using his free hand, Joo Young slipped his own hand into his short's pocket, trying to visualize how merpeople and even dolphins have sex, but he wasn't getting anything so he figured he'll have to secretly look up how dolphins have sex later. He looked over at Jae Jin when he asked if he had answered his question. Joo Young blinked then he let out an awkward laugh. "That's um....an interesting explanation. I don't really get it so no...Sorry." He said apologetically. "I hope I do a good job at explaining sex to you..." He mumbled under his breath.

When they finally reached the beach house, Joo Young helped Jae Jin inside and was immediately face to face with Do Ha and Yoo Chan who were sitting on the couches in the living room, now staring at Jae Jin. "Guys, this is Choi Jae Jin, Yoon Yi's older brother." He introduced. Both boys stood up and bowed. "It's nice to meet you, hyung!" Yoo Chan said with a big smile. Do Ha simply nodded, trying to act all coolly now in front of Yoon Yi's 'big bro'. "Jae hyung, this is my other two friends, Park Do Ha and Kim Yoo Chan." Joo Young then said. Eventually Yoon Yi came out into the living room, smiling. Joo Young waved him over. "Yoon Yi, can you keep Jae Jin company while I make him something to eat?" He requested in a whisper. Yoon Yi nodded without hesitation. "You got it." He said then he turned to Jae Jin. "Come sit with us, bro!" He said as he wrapped an arm around Jae Jin's shoulders and led him over to the couches to sit down.

Joo Young walked over to the open kitchen that was across from the living room. You were able to see someone cooking in the kitchen clearly and whoever was in the kitchen can see people in the living room clearly which Joo Young was happy about because then he can keep an eye on Jae Jin while also making him food. Joo Young took our everything he needed and starting to carefully prepare the Gimbap for Jae Jin. Do Ha noticed Joo Young in the kitchen making something. "What is he doing?" He asked his friends. "Oh, my hyung is hungry after his long trip so Joo Young offered to make him something." Yoon Yi quickly answered. "Hm...sounds like he's just trying to score points with your hyung..." Do ha said with a scowl. Yoon Yi sighed. "Do ha, lay off. You're always trying to give Joo Young a hard time." He scolded. Yoo Chan turned to Jae Jin, smiling. "What's America like?" He suddenly asked.

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx____________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H E BASICS !

Heyoo. You can call me Sky.

My basic info is 25 & he/him

I'm on all the time so if you're into back to back replies, you're in luck!

I don't care how many paragraphs you write
                                                          as long as you give me enough to work with
                                                          and help to move the plot along.

samples

I only rp m//.

My preferred rping website is discord. I won't use anything else.

I only use RL pics so you'll have to convince me to use anime pics.

I only want long term roleplays.

Please have good grammar and punctuation.

If you can't respond daily, please try to respond every other day.
                                                          If you don't respond for a whole week then we're not a match made in heaven.
                                                          Also, don't promise to post for me and never do.

If you can't roleplay with me anymore
                                                          or you're bored with our roleplay then please tell me.

Communication is KEY.

The next post is my pairings.

To get my attention, SEND ME A PM.
                                                          I'm not gonna respond if you post in the thread.

When you send a pm, tell me which pairings you're interested in
                                                          and how many times you can reply.

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx____________________________________
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxT H E PAIRINGS !

! means I have a plot.
                                                          Color is who I prefer.
                                                          The gaia_star is what I'm craving.
                                                          Strike means that I'm already doing the pairing.

SLICE OF LIFE
                                                          Openly Gay Goth x Hidden Gay/Straight Popular
                                                          Military New Recruit x Older Recruit *think cadet kelly !
                                                          Swim Team Member x Coach
                                                          Older Brother's Boyfriend/Best Friend x Younger Brother
                                                          Older Vampire in 1800s Europe x Younger Human
                                                          Summer Camp Camper x Summer Camp Camper
                                                          Summer Camp Camper x Summer Camp Counselor
                                                          Neko x New Owner !
                                                          Alpha Werewolf x Younger Werewolf !
                                                          Idol x Trainee !
                                                          Idol x Non Fan !
                                                          Private School Teacher x Student !
                                                          Prostitute x Abused Teen !
                                                          Lead Singer of a Garage Punk Band x Shy Teen !
                                                          Ballet Dancer x Partner's Brother
                                                          Ballet Dancer x Ballet Dancer
                                                          Alpha Werewolf x Human !
                                                          King x Servant !
                                                          Prince x Stable Hand !
                                                          Rich Guy x Live in Nanny

MOVIES
                                                          The Karate Kid
                                                          OC Karate Kid x OC Karate Master
                                                          OC Karate Kid x OC Bully

WORD BANK
                                                          Ancient Japan/Korea | KRP | MPreg | Medieval
                                                          | Trans & Nonbinary Charas | Time Travel | Pirates
                                                          | Egypt

I would love to hear your suggestions too.

Dangerous Vampire

Dark eyes stared up at the lit night sky. Sometimes he wished he could be a star. To be away from everybody who have wanted to hurt him and just float aimlessly in space for eternity. But instead, he’s stuck on planet Earth, forced to bend to the rules of society, trapped without freedom to think or even BE himself. Life definitely felt like a chore to him. He reached into his pocket and pressed repeat on a song he had playing on his phone then he closed his eyes and drifted off.

“Sev!
….
“Sev!”
….
“SEVEN!”

Seven opened his eyes and quickly looked over his shoulder at the person the voice belonged to.
“Come eat! Dinner is ready!” The boy said before he turned and walked back to the little campground Seven and his school buddies had set up for the weekend.
Seven sighed then he pulled out his earbuds and turned off the music, walking back to where his friends were.
Seven. It was said to be a lucky number and that’s why his parents named him that. Though, of course, growing up, he heard people laughing at his name, either finding it ridiculous to name their kid a number or they found Sev egotistical, thinking that HE thinks he’s above everyone because he was named something cool instead of the typical Joshua or Derek or even Alex.
Seven, however, both liked and resented his name. He liked how unique it made him feel, but he also felt like it’s just another reason to prove how different he is to the rest of his classmates.

Seven sat down in one of the camping chairs and grabbed his bowl of chicken soup. He quietly ate while his friends chatted away.
“I’m not looking forward to going back home tomorrow. My mom said I can’t get out of doing my chores much longer so I’ll be put to work as soon as I get home!” One guy complained.

“I’m not looking forward to going back to school. We have a math test on Monday and I haven’t studied at all!” The 2nd guy whined.

“Pfft! You guys are such whiners. You don’t see Sev over here complaining.” The 3rd guy pointed out.

“Speaking of...we’ve been friends since the start of the semester and I STILL don’t know anything about you, Sev.” The 4th guy mentioned.

“Oooh. I bet he comes from a top secret CIA family!” The first guy said with a grin.
“Or his family owns a brothel in the basement.” The 2nd guy said, snickering.

Sev sighed as he finished up his dinner then placed the bowl down, getting up. “I”m going to bed. I’ll see you guys tomorrow morning.” He said softly as he stepped away from the group.

“Sev! We were just kidding! Come on, buddy!” The first guy called out.
The 2nd guy sighed as he shook his head. “Sometimes I wonder if he even wants us as friends. It’s like, even when we all hang out, he’s not really with us, you know?”
The voices grew distant as Seven slipped into his tent and took his shoes off, climbing into his sleeping bag. He stared up at the roof of the tent, gripping onto his black pendant that had a metal rose wrapped around the base. His dad gave it to him before he died, saying it’ll protect him. What other people didn’t know was that the inside contained poison so if Sev wanted to, he could slip the liquid into someone’s drink. He never had to use it and he hoped that he wouldn’t have to on someone else….or himself.
The next morning, the boys got up bright and early and started taking down the tents, getting ready to leave their campsite to head back home. Unlike his friends, he had nobody waiting at home for him. His dad was dead and his mom was currently working in Japan so he’s alone a lot. At first he liked it, but as time went on, he started feeling increasingly lonely and having friends at school he can hang out with didn’t help cure his loneliness cause even when he’s around a group of people, he still felt alone.

Seven followed his friends back to one of their cars. He took his time, not really in a rush to leave the woods cause for some reason, it felt peaceful to him.

Crunch.
Seven quickly stopped in his tracks once he heard a noise. He glanced around, not seeing anything near him. He shook his head, assuming it was just a squirrel or something then he continued walking until he saw a cute white bunny.

Seven started to slowly approach it, pulling out his phone to take a picture. “Hey there. Do you mind if I take your picture?” He softly asked the bunny. The bunny just turned and ran deeper into the woods and that’s when Seven decided to run after it, going off the main trail. He didn’t know why he was running after some rabbit, but he felt drawn to it. He just let his feet take him wherever. The bunny quickly disappeared and Seven cursed under his breath as he looked around for it. He felt a bit defeated for losing it, but shrugged and was about to turn around to head back to the trail when he heard a loud growl. He stood still, thinking it was probably a coyote or something, but when he slowly turned his head to look at the creature, his eyes widen to see a huge werewolf in sight.

“Ah-”
The werewolf quickly knocked him out. It stood over Seven’s unconscious body, sniffing him before transforming back into his human form. He clucked his tongue and shook his head, sighing. “Dammit. He saw me. I definitely can’t let him go or else he’ll run to the police or something. I gotta take him back.” The werewolf said before he grabbed Seven and hoisted him over his shoulder. He picked up Seven’s phone and looked it over. “I’ll just take this and let the boss decide what he wanna do with it and the boy.” He said with a nod to himself before heading back to the house in the woods.

“Boss! I’ve got a straggler for you!” The werewolf shouted into the house where a pack of other werewolves resided.

Dangerous Vampire

"Hurry up and clean this house! The guests will be here in an hour." The Master shouted before he walked away to get himself ready for the party he's hosting tonight.

Kylen sighed softly as he began to scrub the beautiful marble floors in the mansion. Cleaning the house is an everyday routine for him because his master, George Winchester, likes having a clean house and he can't stand seeing a speck of dust, but today, he has to clean even more because George is hosting a get together party tonight.
Kylen really doesn't like living life as a neko slave. He feels like he doesn't have any freedom and it's all because he’s been found in an abandoned building where he used to live since he didn't have a home to go to anymore. His parents died when he was younger so he pretty much has been taking care of himself.

In this day and age in London, England, neko slaves are pretty popular. Every time you go outside, you would see owners with their neko slaves, shopping and doing other stuff. There are three types of neko owners, one type is the people who believe in using neko's as their servants. They make their neko's clean up after them and do other stuff for them and when the neko's disobey them, punishments range from beatings to getting sexually abused and who knows what else. Then the second type is the people who believe neko's should live as pets with them or perhaps just simple companions. These people take great care of their neko's like they're their own child or pet. Lastly, the third type of Neko owner are the ones who treat Nekos as their lovers like they would with humans. They would date them, make love to them, marry them and even have children with them. Luckily, the chances of the offspring inheriting the Neko gene is pretty much slim to none, but there’s always that rare chance that the baby would inherit a gene, thus creating a human/neko hybrid.
The laws for hybrids are still pretty much up in the air and you don’t really hear much about them because most couples that end up having a child with the gene would keep it a secret for fear of their child being taken away. And the reason why couples like this are able to get away with it for a long time is because right after the mother births the child, they can’t be tested for the Neko gene till they’re at least 1 year old because by that time, that’s when the child starts showing signs of being a Hybrid.

Kylen always wanted to be with an owner who would treat him nice and care for him, but once he was found out and put up for an neko auction, George Winchester bought him and he realized that he's definitely the type of owner to abuse his neko. At first, Len tried to act a little disobedient so his Master could put him up for an auction to sell him, but his plan backfired once he told him that he doesn't plan on selling him at all. Even if Len disobeyed him. It's because he’s not just a regular American or British neko. Len is a Japanese born Neko so he’s pretty much a rarity in London. Anybody who's anybody would always try to get their hands on a rare neko and since he never had a previous owner, it was pretty easy to buy him off. Though, since he’s a rare neko, a lot of people bid high for him and sadly, since his master is a really well known rich man in London, he won him.
Now all he can do is just sit back and try to do what his Master tells him to do to avoid getting beatings. Len has only been with his master for six months, but he has already done so many things to him. He's definitely not a nice man that believes in being nice and caring towards his neko's.
"Len! Len!"

Len’s cat ears twitched at the sound of someone calling his name. He looked up and watched as one of his master's younger slaves came running up to him and sat down next to him, smiling. Her name is Emily and she's younger than all of them. There's Austin who is the oldest. He's nineteen. There's Abigail who is seventeen, Len who is sixteen, Dawn who is fifteen and Emily who is only twelve. All of them have been bought by his master and have been working for him. Since Austin is the oldest, he's the neko that has been working for his master the longest.
Ever since Len met the other neko's, he hasn't felt so lonely. Until he started messing up around the mansion and now pretty much all of them don't care for him anymore and treat him like an outsider except for Emily. She told him she wanted to be his friend and stick by him because she's treated as an outsider too because she's the youngest.

Len is pretty grateful to have become friends with Emily, but he still wishes that the other neko's would treat him as a friend too. There's no reason for all of them to turn against each other since they all have to suffer from their master's punishment.
Len sighed as he stopped scrubbing the floor then he looked at Emily.
"What's up?" He asked.

"I'm so tired...I want to stop working and take a break, but I'm afraid master might hit me again..." She mumbled softly.

He nodded, understanding. Sometimes working so much around the house takes away his energy too and it doesn't help that all of them have to get up every morning at six to work.
"I'm sorry. I wish there was something I could do..." He said then a thought hit him.

He quickly dug into his shorts, looking for food. He just remembered that he had some food in his pocket that he planned on eating later, but he doesn't mind giving it up to someone who needs it more than him. Len pulled the food out of his pocket then handed it to Emily to eat.

"Here. You can have this." He said.

Emily's eyes widened and she softly gasped as she took the piece of bread and cheese into her hands. Then, she looked up at him, unsure if she should take it.

"But...won't you be needing it?" She asked.
Len shook his head. "No. You need it more than me since you're younger. Just make sure Master doesn't see you eating it, okay? I stole it from the kitchen when he wasn't around." He explained.

Another thing about being a neko slave is that they can't eat and sleep whenever they want. They sleep and wake up when their master tells them to and they eat when their master tells them to and if any of them disobey him, their usual punishment is being forbidden to eat for the night so they normally go to sleep with empty bellies. At first, when Len first came to the house, it was difficult for him to get used to the idea of not sleeping and eating when he wanted to, but overtime, he got used to it and he didn't feel as hungry or sleepy as he used to.

"Thank you so much, Len. I'll make sure to eat it right away." She said then she stood up and walked away.
Len smiled softly as he watched Emily leave then he went back to cleaning the floor. It's kinda sad seeing someone as young as Emily working for a horrible master like George Winchester, but there's nothing anybody can do. Since most of London sees them as not human beings, but as slaves, their masters can pretty much do whatever they want to them and nobody would bat an eyelash.

------

That weekend, Len, his master and the rest of the neko's went to the neko auction. Even though he knew he wasn't going to be put up for the auction, he still felt a bit nervous about what's going to happen while they’re there. He still wasn't sure if his master was going to buy another neko or sell one of them. He never mentioned it so he’s really curious about his intentions.
When they got to the auction room, it was filled with a lot of people. A lot of rich people. And they all looked like they were ready to buy a neko. Len looked over at his neko family and he could tell that they all looked a little bit nervous about being there too.
As Len stood there, looking around the large decorated room that had a stage up front, he noticed that a tall man was walking towards them. Suddenly, he felt his body freeze up as he came closer and closer to them till he stood right in front of his master and greeted him.

"George, what are you doing here?" He asked.

"I'm here to sell one of my neko's." Master explained.

Len slightly gulped. So, his master did bring them here to sell one of them. Len wondered who it was going to be. If it's Emily, Len hoped she'll be able to find a master that's nicer than their current one.

"Oh really? Which one are you wanting to sell?" He asked.

"Austin. He's nineteen." Master said.

"Ah. I see. I remember your number one rule about owning neko's." The guy said.

"The younger, the better. That's what I like." Master said.

The younger, the better?

Len wondered if his master would still keep him around even when he turns nineteen.

"Anyways, I'll go put Austin up there. Come with me." The man said then he grabbed Austin's arm and dragged him away.

Len frowned a little bit as he watched Austin leave them for good. Even though they never really talked, he was gonna miss him. Len looked over and saw Dawn and Abigail watch him leave with sad eyes. He could only imagine how they're feeling right now.

Dangerous Vampire

“Are you excited about going to camp?” A woman asked as she drove down a street. A pair of blue eyes looked up from his phone and glanced over at the person the voice came from. The young guy sighed as he rolled his eyes, looking out the window and shrugged. “What’s to be excited about? It’s like going to school during the summer. You’re forced to abide by rules and can’t do anything fun without getting told off.” He told her. The woman glanced over at the young teen and sighed, shaking her head. “Niko, it’s like that everywhere. Besides, I think camp would be good for you. You’ll get to meet other people your age and do fun activities. I want you to get up and do something instead of laying in bed all summer.” She said.

Niko crossed his arms, still staring out the window as the trees rushed by them. He didn’t like the idea of going to camp. He didn’t like that his mom was forcing him to interact with other people. He already deals with that type of bullshit all year long at school and now he has to deal with it more during the summer? Summer was supposed to be the time where you get to relax and be alone! “Don’t knock it till you try it. You might end up having fun at camp.” His mom then told him with a smile.
When they arrived at said camp, there were already a bunch of cars sitting at the entrance. Parents dropping off their kids and saying goodbye, others are excitedly meeting up with their friends with school and then there’s Nikolai. Just him and his mom. For as long Niko has known, it’s always been just him and his mom. As he got older, he grew curious about his dad and had asked his mom a couple times if he even had a dad, but her answer has always been, ‘It’s complicated’ or ‘We’re our own family now’. The secrecy had went on for years till the point that Niko just flat out assumed that his dad was probably just some donor sperm and that he’ll never get to actually meet him which to be honest, he was quite alright with that. He liked the idea of it just being him and his mom. He didn’t care to have 2nd parent in the picture and he definitely liked the idea of being an only child and having his mom spoil him.

“Ready to go?” His mom’s voice broke his thoughts. He glanced over at her then out the window and sighed, nodding. “Ready as I’ll ever be.” He mumbled then he pulled his earbuds out of his ear and got out of the car. He walked to the trunk and grabbed his black duffle bag that had a picture of a giant skull on it. He closed the trunk then gave his mom a hug. “Have a good time. If you ever wanna talk, I’ll always be available for a call.” She told him before letting him go. Niko nodded at her, smiling a little then he hoisted his duffle bag over his shoulder and began to walk away. “I love you!” His mom shouted out. Niko quickly looked at her and gave her a look. “Mom, please!” He whined. His mom giggled then she waved. Niko smiled softly and waved back before heading over to the registration table to get his information.
He gave the guy his name and was given a rulebook, his cabin number and key, a bottle of water and the camp t-shirt. “You’re to wear that camp t-shirt at any official camp event otherwise you can wear your regular clothing any other time. There is gonna be a bonfire tonight to welcome everybody to the camp. Wear your t-shirt then.” The guy explained to him. Niko nodded and thanked the guy before stepping away from the table to let someone else get their information. He started walking through the camp as he looked around for his cabin and when he found it, he stepped inside. Niko glanced around the empty cabin, noticing two beds. “Roommate, huh?” He mumbled to himself with a sigh then he plopped his duffle bag on the floor next to a random bed and sat down. He set the stuff he was given down on the bed next to him then he opened the rulebook and flipped through it. He rolled his eyes at the rules then tossed the book onto the floor before laying back on the bed, resting his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes, already ready to go home.

Niko had earbuds in his ears and his eyes were closed as he listened to the soft music pump into his ears. He gently swung his leg back and forth that was currently dangling over the side of the bed. He could hear soft chatter of other teens talking and walking around, trying to get to their cabins, but other than that, he felt peaceful. That is...until someone decided to interrupt his serene moment.

His eyes fluttered open and he gently rubbed them before they glanced over at the person who decided to interrupt them. Niko felt like giving the interrupter a piece of his mind until the young guy came into his vision and he quickly stopped himself. His eyes slowly raked over the guy’s face and body. Hm. Not bad. He thought to himself. He didn’t expect to get himself such a good looking roommate, but now that he had, maybe he’ll go easy on the guy. For now at least.
Niko pulled the earbuds out of his ears and he turned off his music. He swung his other leg over the side of the bed then he stretched, letting out a quiet yawn. He ran his fingers through his straight blonde hair then he gave a friendly smirk at the guy. “I’m Nikolai. You can just call me Niko.” He told him with a shrug then he stood up. “So...we’re roomies, huh? I’m glad it’s just the two of us. I don’t think I would’ve been able to handle three or four people in one room. That’s not my scene. I actually like my privacy.” He told him as he shoved his hands into his pants pockets.

“Anyways, I guess for now we can just chill and get to know each other? One of the camp counselors said that they’ll be throwing a bonfire for all of us later to get to know each other? Sounds like a drag, honestly. I might go. I might skip it. Who knows.” He shrugged nonchalantly. “This is my first time at a summer camp. My mom forced me to come so I can stay out of trouble and get to know other people my age over the summer. Can you believe that? So freaking annoying.” He shook his head with a sigh. “Anyways, I’m rambling and I’m bored so..” He waved his hand at Victor. “Talk to me.”

Dangerous Vampire

User Image
                                                    edward collins : ART major
                                                            ed, eddy #76448A xxoctobersky
                                                    ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

+ oblivious ☆ playful ☆ shy ☆ reserved
                                                        + was raised by a single mother
                                                        + obsessed with twilight & kpop
                                                        + loves makeup and wearing skirts
                                                        + struggles with opening up sometimes
                                                        + his face is always stuck in his sketchbook
                                                        + doesn't talk to his homophobic dad
                                                        + when he's not busy laying in a bed of flowers and reciting lines from twilight while listening to bts, you can find him tending to the garden at school
                                                        + it takes a lot to get him mad so when he DOES get mad, it's serious
                                                        +
                                                        +
                                                        +

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image xxxxx User Image xxxxx User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx____________________________________

xxxxxxxE D W A R D COLLINS !

xxxxxlocation: pavilion company: lolita & norioutfit

User Image

After the crisis has been averted earlier, Edward went to go each lunch with Nori and Lolita since he was being really generous in making it up to him even though he didn't need to, but Edward didn't wanna turn him down since he seemed hopeful and at least he didn't have to worry about what to eat while at the concert. All three of them agreed to part ways so they can get ready and Edward definitely needed to because he wanted to dress up for the occasion. Even if he didn't care too much about social events like concerts, he still wanted to look good and he enjoyed dressing up in his favorite outfits so after washing up, he pulled on a black crop top that showed his stomach, a cute skirt and his favorite accessories along with some comfortable shoes since they'll be standing outside for who knows how long.

When he finally met back up with Lolita and Nori, he felt a bit shy about his appearance and for once he started to care a bit about whether Nori liked how he looked, but Edward couldn't bring himself to ask Nori because he didn't want to make it seem like he cared even though he did. Just a little bit. As they walked, Edward smiled when Lolita kept bumping up against them and he playfully bumped her right back. "Yeah, the tacos were really good. The food at the food truck is always better than what they serve at the cafeteria." Once they arrived at the pavilion, Edward chuckled as he watched Lolita bounce around like an excited kid. It was cute and he liked that she had enough energy for all three of them, but Edward was feeling pretty awkward and shy right now and he had NO idea how Nori felt himself. He looked over at Lolita and smiled at her. "You can have all the dances you want." He agreed to her. Edward wasn't much of a dancer, but he can bust a move or two when he's feeling himself. He enjoyed doing dancing tiktoks in his free time.

Edward nervously looked around as he stood next to Nori, not sure what to do or say. He looked back at Lolita for some help to see that she was just watching them with that look of hers and just enjoying herself so he could tell he was all alone on this way. He nervously cleared his throat and looked at Nori. "So...um...have you ever been a concert before? I don't really go to these things. I...don't really have anybody to go to them either heh." He admitted softly. "Either way, we should do this more often. The three of us, I mean. It's fun hanging out with you....and Lolita." He told him with a soft smile then he looked over Nori's outfit. "And...you look nice!" He complimented before quickly looking away. He looked around to see if he could find Lolita again. "I don't know if Lolita is just wanting to enjoy the concert or she's wanting to...give us some privacy or something...."

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 a japanese high school rp by xxoctober sky 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxreal life face claims only
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 currently: underconstruction/accepting
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 what is aizawa academy? 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

User Image

xxxx Aizawa Academy was founded by Shou Aizawa in 1997 and overtime has made a name for itself as one of the top high schools in Japan. It used to be one of the schools where you had to go through a lot of rigorous tests in order to get in, but eventually they made it where anybody with pretty decent grades could get in and now the school has opened up a program to accept most foreign exchange students to come and learn at this school.

Aizawa Academy has decided to start this program so not only can foreign exchange students that are interested in learning more about the Japanese culture and language can come and learn, but also the Japanese students that reside in the school can take something from learning about the foreign exchange students and their culture and language. Right now since this is still a new program, they're only accepting 8 applications out of 100+, but if the program works out well, they might accept more in the coming years.

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 rules of the school 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

User Image

Follow the gaia tos. I don't want anybody getting into trouble for playing out sex scenes so to save myself and yourself some trouble, please fade to black when it comes to naughty times.

PLEASE make unique characters even if you plan on playing as a Japanese student. I also don't want all of the foreign exchange students to be full of cishetero white people. Make characters that come from different backgrounds and have different sexualities and genders.

This RP accepts real life face claims ONLY and the models must look like teens since this is a high school rp so that means I won't accept anyone that looks like they're in their middle to late twenties. I also won't accept anybody who is a big named celebrity like harry styles or ariana grande for example. Apologies in advanced, but it kinda breaks the immersion. With that being said, I'm limiting everybody 2 characters per person so everybody can have 2 foreign exchange students, 2 Japanese students or one foreign exchange student and one Japanese student. The reason I'm doing this is because the rp is gonna have a total of 16 students and I don't want one person to take up most of the foreign exchange student slots or Japanese student slots.

Posting wise, you should obviously have a basic understanding of the English language and grammar and even if your first language isn't English, I would still like for you to make extra sure that your post is easy to understand. I'm also not expecting anyone to write a novel, but at least write enough to help move the rp along and also if your character is talking to someone cause no one likes being stuck in a rp. Speaking of being stuck, I would like for everyone to post at least twice a week. I get that everybody has a busy life, but I don't want anybody's character to feel stuck in a conversation with someone who only posts once a week and then is a no show until the next week. Though if this DOES happen, feel free to discuss among yourselves with posting schedules.

I want everyone's posts to have the basics which is the character's name and a picture so we'll know who is who. You can do more of course, but that's just the minimum I would like to see.

A discord server will be set up for this rp so we can all talk to each other in ooc and also plot and do other things and I would like for people to be pretty active in the server. You don't have to pop in and chat every single day, but at least show that you're alive and still wanting to participate in the rp.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 the foreign exchange students 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

These are the foreign exchange students that have been accepted into the Aizawa Academy Foreign Exchange Student Program. The school is kind enough to provide housing for the foreigners so everybody who has been accepted into the exchange student program lives together in an apartment/dorm room type of area that comes zero cost to the students and everybody has their own room so nobody is forced to be roommates with each other. However, anything outside the dorm that doesn't have anything to do with Aizawa has to be paid for by the students themselves like food, entertainment and traveling to places that isn't the school itself. The minimum age of these students are 16 and the max is 18. They are 3rd years (junior) and 4th years (senior).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx1/8 SLOTS FILLED 》

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image
                                          xxxxxROBEN WILLIAMSSEVENTEENMALEXXOCTOBER SKY
                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

xxxxxxxxxxxxxFIRST LAST NAMEAGEGENDERUSERNAME

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 the japanese students 》
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

These are the Japanese students that attend Aizawa Academy. They are born Japanese citizens that have been tasked to help the foreign exchange students with learning the way the school operates and teaching them the Japanese culture and language. The Japanese students all live in their own separate houses/apartments so feel free to come up with any backstory for these characters regarding their family, living situation and ect. The minimum age of these students are 16 and the max is 18. They are 3rd years (junior) and 4th years (senior).

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx0/8 SLOTS FILLED 》

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 《 the applications
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

Fill out the ACCEPTANCE application then post it into the APPS thread to be accepted.
                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][img]https://i.imgur.com/HlwUPRs.jpg[/img]
                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=#F5B7B1]0[/color]《 [color=color][b]FIRST LAST NAME[/b][/color] 》[color=color][b]AGE[/b][/color]┇[color=color][b]GENDER[/b][/color]┇[color=color][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=#F5B7B1]❀[/color][/size]
                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=color]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄[/color]

After you have been accepted, fill out the PROFILE application and post it into the PROFILES thread.
                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=#512E5F][b]❀[/b][/color] 《 application for [color=#512E5F][b]aizawa academy[/b][/color] 》[/size]
                                          [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][color=#512E5F]▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇[/color]

[list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [imgleft]https://i.imgur.com/8WqKJLU.jpg[/imgleft]
                                          [list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list][list]
                                          [size=24][color=color]①[/color] 《 [color=color][i]FULL NAME[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]first middle (if you have one) last name[/b][/color][/size]
                                          [size=24]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━[/size]

[size=24][color=color]②[/color] 《 [color=color][i]AGE[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]age written out[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]③[/color]《 [color=color][i]GRADE[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]3rd year or 4th year?[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]④[/color]《 [color=color][i]GENDER[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]gender[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]⑤[/color]《 [color=color][i]SEXUALITY[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]sexuality[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]⑥[/color]《 [color=color][i]PRONOUNS[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]pronouns[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]⑦[/color]《 [color=color][i]HOMETOWN[/i][/color] 》[/size][size=15][color=color][b]where are you from?[/b][/color][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]⑧[/color]《 [color=color][i]FACTS ABOUT ME[/i][/color] 》[/size]

[color=color][size=15]❀[/size][/color] [size=15][b]list any important or interesting facts about your character
                                          (ex: likes and dislikes, disabilities, hobbies and ect)[/b][/size]

[color=color][size=15]❀[/size][/color] [size=15][b]list any important or interesting facts about your character

[color=color][size=15]❀[/size][/color] [size=15][b] add more if you want[/b][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]⑨[/color]《 [color=color][i]BACKGROUND INFO[/i][/color] 》[/size]

[size=15][b] give a little background story about your character[/b][/size]

[size=24] [color=color]⑩[/color]《 [color=color][i]SIGNATURE[/i][/color] 》[/size] [size=15][color=color][b]username[/b][/color][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces