Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

WELCOMETOMODERNZOMBIE

① ✕ CREATED BY
                                              XXOCTOBER SKY && GHOATS

② ✕ INSPIRATION FROM
                                              ZOMBIES && HUMOR

③ ✕ LITERATURE LEVEL
                                              LAZY LIT - 1-2 PARAGRAPHS

④ ✕ DON'T STEAL ANYTHING

Dangerous Vampire

WELCOMETOTHESTORY

You think that this is a typical zombie apocalypse story?
                                                  You thought wrong.
                                                  North Shore High was a typical high school.
                                                  Filled with typical students and typical teachers.
                                                  Though, one day, everything changed.
                                                  The cafeteria lunch ladies created a special dessert for everybody at the school.
                                                  Everybody who went to lunch and ate the food consumed this special dessert.
                                                  But soon, the students started to change.
                                                  They started to turn into violent zombie like creatures.
                                                  And they only wanted ONE thing.
                                                  More dessert.
                                                  Unfortunately, all the dessert has been eaten up so the students started to turn violent,
                                                  wanting to eat more of the dessert.
                                                  And when they didn't get their dessert, they started attacking anybody they see.
                                                  Soon, the teachers started to become violent and attacking anybody they saw.
                                                  And it only got worse until the whole school turned into violent creatures.
                                                  All except for this group of students because they refused to eat the special dessert.
                                                  So now, the group of students have to hide and figure out how to fight back against the mutated
                                                  students while also trying to figure out a cure to turn them back into students.

Dangerous Vampire

WELCOMETOTHERULES

① ✕ FOLLOW THE TOS
                                                  Seriously. PLEASE follow them. They aren't there just to please the mods. That means no cybering. I don't care what you do after you fade to black. I won't tell you to not take it to pms because I have no control over what you want and what you don't want. Just make sure you don't get ME into trouble. Oh, and this rp is PG-13 so try not to cuss after every sentence. Nobody wants to see a bunch of dotted lines in your whole paragraph.

② ✕ YOUR LAYOUTS
                                                  Make them pretty. I'm not asking you to deck out your layout with a bunch of gifs and icons but at least try to add a picture or two of your character, some color (no bright colors) and your character's name.

③ ✕ YOUR POSTS
                                                  If you are dealing with writers block, a paragraph minimum and 5 maximum. I do NOT feel like reading a novel about how nice your character's hair looks or how they almost fell over a ladybug while walking to work. No, just, no.

④ ✕ NO GODMODDING
                                                  Yeah, fights are okay but hey, no auto-hits or anything like that. You can't be invincible. I also don't want large amount of fights going on at once AND NONE IN THE WORKPLACE. We're here to have fun and make friends, not enemies and attack someone just because they accidently ignored you OR your character. That isn't fun at all and it'll leave a very bad vibe in the rp and to the rest of the members.

⑤ ✕ RESERVES
                                                  This is plain simple. Fill out your reserve and post it in the Application thread.

⑥ ✕ ACTIVITY
                                                  Post at least three times a week. If you haven't posted at all since your last post, I'm giving you a warning and three days. If you haven't posted up to a week, I'm kicking you out without a notice so make sure you tell me when you're going to be busy and can't post. If you want to quit, tell me. Just don't leave this rp hanging. If you join, don't post once and never post again.

⑦ ✕ CHARACTERS
                                                  This is an RL pics ONLY. Make sure your character's picture isn't bad quality and it's clear enough to see. Also, everybody's age is between 16-18.

⑧ ✕ ROLEPLAY IDEAS
                                                  If you have any good ideas for the rp, pm me or quote me in the OOC.

⑨ ✕ NEW RULES
                                                  New rules will be in this color.

Dangerous Vampire

WELCOMETOTHERESERVES

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFIRST NAME MIDDLE LAST NAME ① ✕
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE ROLE ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEXUALITY ④ ✕ xxxUSERNAME ⑤ ✕

[align=center][IMG]http://i64.tinypic.com/fac4cy.jpg[/IMG][/align]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=24][color=color1][b]FIRST NAME[/b][/color] [b]MIDDLE[/b] [color=color2][b]LAST NAME[/b][/color] [color=color3][b]① ✕[/b][/color] [/b][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color]━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=color1][b]THE ROLE[/b][/color] [color=color2][b]② ✕[/b][/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color] [size=18][color=color1][b]AGE (SPELLED OUT)[/b][/color] [color=color2][b]③ ✕[/b][/color][/size]
                                              [color=white]xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx[/color][size=18][color=color1][b]SEXUALITY[/b][/color] [color=color2][b]④ ✕[/b][/color][/size] [color=white]xxx[/color][size=18][color=color1][b]USERNAME[/b][/color] [color=color2][b]⑤ ✕[/b][/color][/size]

Dangerous Vampire

WELCOMETOTHESTUDENTS

The Leader is in charge of the group.
                                              They are able to give orders and make sure nobody gets hurt.
                                              They also keep track of the group's resources and
                                              makes sure everything runs smoothly.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE LEADER ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Nerd is the 'scientist' of the group.
                                              They're currently trying to find a cure for the infected students.
                                              They're the 'brains' in the group so therefore,
                                              they don't have much physical strength.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE NERD ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Jock is the 'muscle' of the group.
                                              They're able to defend themselves and their uninfected classmates.
                                              They're also good at melee and shooting.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE JOCK ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Cheerleader is the 'athlete' of the group.
                                              They're able to squeeze into tight spaces
                                              and climb onto high places.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE CHEERLEADER ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Band Geek is the 'distraction' of the group.
                                              They're able to use their instrument to distract
                                              the infected students away from the group.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE BAND GEEK ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Cook cooks the meals in the group.
                                              They're able to figure out how to ration the food so it lasts.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE COOK ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Doctor tends to everybody's injuries and sickness in the group.
                                              They're able to calculate the medical supplies so it'll last.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE DOCTOR ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Techie is the 'brains' of technology in the group.
                                              They're able to figure out codes and hack into computers.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE TECHIE ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The Artist is the 'weapon maker' in the group.
                                              They're able to make any weapons or any supplies out of scraps.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE ARTIST ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕

The New Kid is new to the group and new to the school.
                                              They don't know much about what's going on.
                                              They mostly try to keep everybody's spirits up
                                              and help out in any way they can.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTHE NEW KID ② ✕ xxx AGE (SPELLED OUT) ③ ✕
                                              xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSEXUALITY ④ ✕ xxxXXOCTOBER SKY ⑤ ✕

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
★。WATCH OUT ! THIS IS A YAOI SEARCH !

Heyoo. You can call me Sky or whatever you like~
                                              I don't go to college and I don't have a job.
                                              So that means I'm on 24/7.
                                              That also means you'll be getting replies non-stop throughout the day.

I'm a Semi-Lit to Literate roleplayer.
                                              I'm also a mirror poster.
                                              Here are my samples if you need something visual to look at.
                                              I only do Yaoi and Yuri, but right now, I just want Yaoi, so sorry if you're looking for a hetero roleplay.
                                              I'm willing to roleplay through threads, email or skype.
                                              RL pics only unless we're roleplaying an anime fandom.

Be able to give me enough to do.
                                              Also, please help move the plot along.
                                              I'm tired of roleplaying with people who always makes me move our storyline along.
                                              Have good grammar and punctuation.
                                              I can't read your post if you don't add periods and other punctuation marks.
                                              Be able to play a male.
                                              Don't come to me, asking me to play a Prince to your Princess.
                                              If you've read my above section of stuff I do, you'll see that I only roleplay Yaoi and Yuri.
                                              No doubling whatsoever.
                                              I tried it before and it didn't work out.
                                              OOC is loved.
                                              I want to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with.
                                              Please try to respond daily.
                                              I have A.D.D so I get bored really easily if you take forever and a day to respond.
                                              I don't mind if you don't respond for a day
                                              but if you don't respond for 3-5 days then we're not a match made in heaven.
                                              Also, don't promise to post for me and never do.
                                              That makes no sense.
                                              If you know you're going to be busy, TELL ME PLEASE.
                                              I would hate to assume you just quit on me.
                                              No ditching either.
                                              I'm tired of getting ditched by people every single day.
                                              If you're tired of our roleplay or if you're too busy to post then just tell me through pms.
                                              Don't have me keep waiting for you.
                                              If you're going on a vacation or if you have exams coming up and can't post
                                              then tell me.
                                              Communication is KEY.
                                              The next post is my pairings.
                                              To get my attention, QUOTE ME or SEND ME A PM.
                                              P.S. If you've made it this far, I'm sorry if I sound intimidating.
                                              I just want to have the best roleplaying experience with a partner and have zero worries about anything. 3nodding

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

! means I have a plot.
                                              Black is who I prefer.
                                              The star is what I'm craving.
                                              Strike means that I'm already doing the pairing.

★。SLICE OF LIFE
                                              Openly Gay Goth x Hidden Gay Popular
                                              Groom x Best Friend
                                              Swim Team Member x Rival Swim Team Member
                                              Boarding School Roommates
                                              Older Brother's Boyfriend x Younger Brother
                                              AI/Love Robot x Owner (Like Absolute Boyfriend)
                                              College Professor x College Student
                                              Hidden Gay Christian x Openly Gay Atheist

★。BOOKS
                                              DRAMA BY RAINA TELGEMEIER
                                              -- Justin x Loren
                                              -- Jesse x West

★。MOVIES
                                              THE AVENGERS
                                              Loki x OC !

PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN
                                              Jack Sparrow x OC !

★。TV SHOWS
                                              NBC'S DRACULA
                                              Alexander Grayson/Dracula x OC !

I would love to hear your suggestions too.

Dangerous Vampire

When you request for an roleplay, give me the following :
                                              -- Which pairing interests you.
                                              -- Any plots or ideas you have.
                                              -- Your timezone and / or how many times you reply in roleplays.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxNIKOLAI WINCHESTER
                                        xxxxx▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image
                                        xxxx When Riley started naming off the food that they might have this late, Nikolai nodded, not minding any of that. Even if they don't have anymore sandwiches, he wouldn't mind eating some fruit or just chips as long as he gets something in his belly. "Anything is fine. Really." He said with a smile. "I'm so hungry, I could eat anything." He said as he gave a flirtatious wink then he chuckled with a grin.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGREGORY WHITEFIELD

User Image
                                        xxxx Once they got back to Rob's room, Greg sat back down on Rob's bed, but he felt a but more comfortable doing so now than he did earlier. He looked over at Rob to see him pulling off his toga, revealing his naked upper body. Greg blushed a little and quickly looked away until his eyes caught sight of Rob's bull tattoo on his chest. He looked at it, finding it a little interesting then he looked away again once Rob put his shirt on. He didn't want to make it seem like he was staring at his chest even though he kinda was. He watched as Rob sat back down in his bean bag chair before taking the tub of gummy bears from him, thanking him and grabbing out some for himself. He silently chewed on them as he listened to Rob speak.

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxHEADS WILL ROLL ON THESE FLOORS .
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBein' strong is the only way to survive in this world .
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBein' strong is the only way to survive in this world .

User Image

Heyoo. I go by many nicknames, but you can just call me sky.
                                                I'm nonbinary and my preferred pronouns are they/them.
                                                I'm a Freelance writer working from home.
                                                So that means I'm on all the time.
                                                That also means you'll be getting replies non-stop throughout the day.
                                                I'm a Semi-Lit to Literate roleplayer.
                                                I'm also a mirror poster.
                                                Here are my samples if you need something visual to look at. Mind you they are old, but I can still crank out the same amount.
                                                Right now, I'm only in the mood for Yaoi. You'll have to convince me to do Yuri and I DON'T do m/f.
                                                I'll only roleplay in threads, emails or pms. I'm not into skype or discord.
                                                RL pics only. You'll have to convince me to use anime pics.
                                                I only want long term roleplays.
                                                Be able to give me enough to work with.
                                                Also, please help move the plot along.
                                                Have good grammar and punctuation.
                                                Be able to play a male.
                                                No doubling whatsoever.
                                                OOC is loved.
                                                I want to get to know the person I'm roleplaying with.
                                                If you can't respond daily, please try to respond every other day.
                                                I don't mind if you don't respond for a couple days.
                                                but if you don't respond for a whole week then we're not a match made in heaven.
                                                Also, don't promise to post for me and never do.
                                                I'm semi-ditch friendly. If you can't roleplay with me anymore
                                                or you're bored with our roleplay then please tell me.
                                                Communication is KEY.
                                                The next post is my pairings.
                                                To get my attention, SEND ME A PM.

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBein' strong is the only way to survive in this world .
                        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBein' strong is the only way to survive in this world .

User Image
                                                ! means I have a plot.
                                                Color is who I prefer.
                                                The star is what I'm craving.
                                                Strike means that I'm already doing the pairing.

SLICE OF LIFE
                                                Openly Gay Goth x Hidden Gay Popular
                                                Swim Team Member x Rival Swim Team Member
                                                Boarding School Roommates
                                                Older Brother's Boyfriend x Younger Brother
                                                Client x Escort

TV SHOWS
                                                SOTUS S: The Series
                                                OC Senior Hazer x OC Junior

I would love to hear your suggestions too.

Dangerous Vampire

User Image

When you request for an roleplay, give me the following :
                                                -- Which pairing interests you.
                                                -- Any plots or ideas you have.
                                                -- Your timezone and / or how many times you reply in roleplays.

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBein' strong is the only way to survive in this world .
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx★ Twenty ┋★ Roleplay Addict ┋★

Dangerous Vampire

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA SIREN`S WISH

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA one x one RP by xxOctober Sky && KilljoyLights

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff