• Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
` ♛ AislinnJeanNash
venvenvenvenvenvenvenvenvenvenI'm no ordinary girl

User Image

◞ Ash or Az
                                                        ◞ June sixth ☞ Nineteen
                                                        ◞ None at the moment
                                                        ◞ Split personality disorder with an addiction to heroin

v e n t i xStubbornx×xFicklex×xBlunt

xx Hi my names Aislinn or Ash. I think I'm a fairly normal girl. Despite my looks, I'm actually super girly. My favorite color is pink. Hmm, what can I tell you about me. Well I've been breading ferrets for about five years now. I still live with my parents since I failed my senor year of high school and have to do it over. I honestly don't know how that happened. I'm usually a great student, I just black out a lot. That's a little funny too since I don't drink or do any drugs. Though my parents seem to think so. They're always on me on how I should quite what ever it is I'm doing and to be the little girl the once had. I've always been a good girl I don't understand why they suddenly developed this twisted view of me.

My full name is Aislinn, but the people who consider me their friend call me Az. Call me any thing other and I'm likely to rip your head off. You want me to tell you about myself? Why the hell would I do that? Oh ******** it. Well first off I'm the other one that's locked up in this body. Ash is the other half. I honestly don't like the girl. Any way I finally got to show my self around five years ago, right after Ash got those disgusting rodents. God I can't believe our parents let her get those, not to mention is ok with her breading them. On the other hand I started doing heroin just to ******** with them. I thought getting their perfect daughter hooked on some dangerous drug would make them realize I was here too. That I wanted their love too. No all they did was put me on a leash and made me promise to quite getting high. No one ever realizes I'm here, they don't want to believe their daughter is actually two people. that's why I'll do every thing in my power to make them push her away. To make her feel just as unloved as I am.

xxNOTES
                                                        ▪A ferret breeder. She has about ten ferrets at the moment
                                                        ▪When she's not high(aka not Az) she passes the time naming off phobias
                                                        ▪Some times as Az she will mix vodka into her Pepsi. This is very rare.
                                                        ▪Ash isn't aware of her disorder. She had no clue that Az is even inside her.
                                                        xxxxxxxxxx Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
filler
Rooftop To The streetxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTonight Alive
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

Aislinn looked around as she came out of another black out. The last thing she had remembered was watching her ferret give birth for the third time. Looking around now she was at some sort of party. When she realized she was holding a drink she brought the cup to her face and sniffed. The stench of alcohol filled her nostrils. Stumbling back from the stench she dropped the cup onto the sand."Wh-What? Where am I?" Pale blue eyes scanned the people around her. She though she recognized some of them, but they all looked different, older some how. Panic filled her, along with dizziness. Stumbling once again Ash turned from the party going as fast as she could in the thick sand.

"Az where are you going?" Some girls called out, Ash not realizing they were talking to her. As she continued on her way she caught her reflection on one of the cars. A small shriek escaped her pink lips. Her long curly blond hair now straight and black, heavy make up covered her face. She couldn't help but stare at the image. Then she realized there was a ring in her nose. Shock filled her eyes. What's going on? More scared then any thing Ash took off running as best at she could. At one point she fell, she stayed there for a short while, trying to push the tears back. She refused to cry like a child. Once again on her feet, Ash took a moment to think. She looked down at what she was wearing. God what had she done while she blacked out. Looked around again, she realized where she was. Some how she had made her way to the part of the beach her parents had taken her to when she was a child. This had been one of her favorite place because of the cliff that looked out over the ocean. She remembered watching people jump off then swim back to the shore. She had once thought them brave. Now she couldn't see why people would be so reckless.

Slowly making her way up the cliff, not realizing that two people where already occupying the space. She just wanted a quite place to think, to figure out what was going on. She was done with these blackouts taking over her life. Upon laying her eyes on the two she almost walked away, till she saw the girl sitting on the ground. "Um, is she ok?" Ash got a little closer to the two. Shoving her hands into her coat pockets. She wondered if he had hit her or some thing.

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
◑ Aislinn Jean Nash ◑

User Image

◑--The Basics

• Current Age Nineteen
          • Month Of Birth May
          • Height 5'9"
          • Eye Color Blue
          • Hair Color Copper at the moment
          • Gender Female
          • Misc Markings She has a pink butterfly tattoo on her left shoulder blade.

◑-- Personal Info

• Profession Photographer
          • Marital Status Single
          • Personality Well you see Aislinn doesn't just have one personality, she actually has two. It's called split personality disorder. There is Ash the sweet girl who grew up loving the fairy tale and still believes in it.

Then there is Az the rotten girl who is addicted to Heroin. She does every thing in her power to make Ash's life a living hell. She even sinks as low as to inter fear with The girls job.
          • PreferencesWhat does your character like
          • AnnoyancesWhat does your character hate

◑--Origins

• Country Of Birth
          • Relations (Basically any family members your character has that are still living)
          • Biography This needs to be at least two sentences long.

◑-- Misc

• Clothing style Either insert a link or write a brief description please.
          • Special Talents
          • Personal Goals
          • Anything else?

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
The Pretty Face
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Who I am: Character's code name
My parents liked my name:Aislinn Jean Nash
I usually hear it as: Ash or Az
I get a cake on: June sixth
Therefore I am: Nineteen
I know I'm: Female
I've been known for: (personality)
No one knows about it: (bio)
Hints about me: (anything you didn't mention)
Why I steal: Because I've only found boredom in every other thing I have tried to do with my life.
Blame them for what I do: Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

❝Quote with links to other pictures❞

Aislinn Jean Nash

Ash or Az

╔═___________________________________________________________________═╗

This is all about M E, M Y S E L F, and I

Hey what’s up? If you didn’t know I was born as Aislinn Jean Nash.
But please, don’t call me that. Just call me Ash or Az.
When was I born? Well that’s easy, June sixth.
That makes me, seventeen. But I’m not old!
Lets see, family…well actually It's just me and my dad till he gets married in a few months. Then I'll have a step-mom, one younger step-sister, and an other step-brother. My mom left when I two. She said she wanted to follow her dreams, and that didn't involve having a husband and children.
I am what I am, I act the way I do because I'm use to being the center of attention. Like when it was just me and my dad. I got every thing he could give me growing up, then he found a woman that has two kids. He started to pay attention to those kids more, so I took up acting. I was a little shocked to find out I was so good at it. So that's where I got my attention needs. I guess it's true the only children are spoiled. I don't care, I like being spoiled. On my good days I'm fairly bright and happy, I love to hang out with my friends and listen to their problems. Yes I'm an attention eating whore, that doesn't mean I don't care about other people. On my bad days I tend to blast music and write. It helps me get out all the pent up emotions. I guess you can say I'm not one of those girls who goes crazy over a cute guy or girl. I like to focus on my acting and writing.
I almost forgot Don't tell any one but I really was to be a play writer more then an actress.
Oh jeez, love is a crazy thing. Mr. Depressed Heart Break Photographer.
School is my enemy, I’m in eleventh I think...
I like this stuff, so get it for me please;
♫ Rats
♫ Post hard core music
♫ Partying!
♫ Fried foods
♫ The color blue
♫ Art
♫ Acting
♫ Thunder Storms

Eww…Get it away from me;
♪ Rude people
♪ Super sweet food
♪ Dogs
♪ Lame tattoos
♪ Crappy Music
♪ Red meat
♪ Questions about my hair color

♪ M U S I C paints pictures on S I L E N C E ♫

I’m a superhero and my theme song is Help I'm Alive by Metric.
This song brightens my mood on a cloudy day; Wow, I Can Get Sexual Too by Say Anything.
I listen to this when I need to cry; Caraphernelia by Pierce The Veil.
This song makes me think of you; Show Me Love by t.A.T.u.

╚═___________________________________________________________________═╝

Nova Csillag

Amber on fire

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
filler
CarapherneliaxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxPierce The Veil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

User Image

Aislinn sat happily behind the wheel of Quinn's car. Sadly her friend couldn't make it. She had gotten accepted into some fancy college that started earlier then expected. So her was Aislinn alone going to Beach Days. To be honest she was a little worried that she would revert back to her old self, the one after Scarlet died. Quinn was usually always around to keep her grounded, to keep her out of trouble, and away from stupid stuff. Lucky for her Quinn couldn't take her car, so she told Aislinn to take the old rusty thing. To be honest Aislinn was a little surprised that the car had made it this far, she hoped that it would make it back at the end of the two weeks.

Pulling up into the camp site Aislinn wanted to die. She didn't think it would be so hot here. She had grown to use to the cold weather on the coast of Oregon where is was ruffly sixty all year around. Well there was the rare sunny days, but nothing like this. She now regretted wearing her usual get up of pants and her favorite knee high converse. With a groan the female packed her car, grabbed her purse esk bag, then headed for the cafeteria. Looking around at some of the people Aislinn quickly realized that no one here looked like she did. To put it plainly she stuck out like a sore thumb, not that it bothered her any. She had gotten use to to sticking out with her crazy hair colors, and odd sense of style. Now she was a little excited to see who her roomie would be. Probably some stuck of rich girl. One that focused more of her looks and boy rather then what really mattered. Well that's what you get when you go to a summer camp for the rich and supper bored. When she found the double doors to the cafeteria, Aislinn threw open the doors with a huge smile on her face and yelled “Hi everyone!!” Yup that was your normal greeting from Aislinn, loud and super friendly. She held up her hand in a hello type manner, then realized there were only two people in the room. A very lovely girl in the back and one of the five camp councilors in the front. Well this wasn't awkward at all, no not in the least bit. Oh well. Making her way to the middle of the room, Aislinn picked a table near a window, threw her back on the floor, sat, and stared out of it.

[O . o . c : The picture on the left is her outfit!]

↳ Listen to my heart,↴fillerfiller listen to my heart beat

{Then you'll finally}fillerknowfillerfiller how much you mean to me

You never show oh and you'll never know

Can't stop, Can't breathe heart ╭drops╯

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Name : Vivian D Rose
              Aliases : Viv

Role : The Dime Bag's Drummer
                            Sexual Orientation: Hmm, how do I explain this... Well technically since I was born a guy I'm gay, but I'm a girl now, so would that make me straight?
                            Relationship Status : Relationship don't really concern me at the moment. Also It's hard to find guys that are okay with the fact that I use to be one my self.

A little more info.

♪Band mates
          ♪Coffee!!!!
          ♪Sprite
          ♪Writing
          ♪Vulgar people I think they're funny.
          ♪Cigarettes!
          ♪Dogs

Dislikes:
          ♫High heels!!
          ♫Green Tea
          ♫Thunder Storms
          ♫Drinking/Drugs
          ♫Violence
          ♫People against gays/or transgender people
          ♫Dancing
          ♫I may be a girl now, doesn't mean I like girly s**t

Theme song: It's Hard To Be A Diamond In A Rhinestone World by Blood On The Dance Floor

██████████ ▌██████████████████

Just A Little You Should Know :

You want to know about my personality? Well I'm not normal that's for damn sure. I'm easily annoyed, but only if people ask me stupid questions, or are just being stupid them selves. I guess you can say I'm stubborn, I'll usually argue my opinions about some thing. I'm very much a family person. And no it's not because I was adopted, but because with out my family I would be who I am today. So I strongly believe they play a big role in my life. Now family to me just doesn't mean my mom and dad, but my friends too. You could say that I'm a passionate person, mainly when it comes to music, hell if I wasn't I would have never join The Dime Bag's. At times I can be a lit vulgar. Other times I'm just a bit to blunt. ******** with my friends or family and you'll find out just how much of a guy I still am.

BackStory :

Growing up I was your normal little boy, yes boy. Yes I did get a sex, no that doesn't mean I sleep with girls. Any way like I was say, growing up was pretty normal. My parents adopted me when I was five, so they didn't have to tell me when I got older. After they adopted me we traveled around the world a lot. My parents were photographers that made their living taking pictures of people around the world. I thought it was pretty cool getting travel, see all the places of the world, learning new languages. Some of the places that we were the longest were, Hungary, Africa, Russia, and Germany. Those are also my strongest languages besides English, I even know some American Sign Language thanks to my uncle on my dad's side of the family(His son was born Deaf, so they learned for him.)

Any way when I was sixteen my parents finally decided to stay in america. This was also when I first started to admit to my self that I was not born the right gender. It was another year till I told my parents, and realized even though I was suppose to be a girl, I was also attracted to men. Sure at first I denied the being attracted to men, I thought my parents would be ashamed of me. The they would regret adopting a son that was so strange and different. But I was wrong. My parent's told me that they had a feeling some thing like this was going on. They told me that they didn't care what gender I was or attracted to. That they loved me either way and that I was sill their child.

On my twenty first birthday, my family surprised me by telling me that they were going to help pay for my sex change. The could truly see I was not comfortable in my own skin. A few months later I was half female. And happily in love with a man who accepted me. He had thought I was brave to go through with what so many people wont. Sadly the relationship ended after the second surgery. It turned out that he had made a bet with his friends that he could get the freak to fall in love with him. After that I stopped dating for a while. When I did start dating again I was fully female. Date was some how even harder after that. When I got to the point in the relationship that I had to tell them I use to be a man, nearly no one understood me. I suppose when you date a straight man and tell him he just kissed some one who use to be a guy, they don't really take it well. Now when guys hit on me I tell them straight out. Just get it over with, like ripping off a band aid.

Now onto to my love for music and how I became to be the Drummer for the Dime Bag's. I had always loved music. As a kid it was amazing because I got to hear different music from all over the world. But It wasn't until we went to Africa that I really got interesting in playing an instrument. I got to see a lot of the musical culture there. How music was very much apart of their lives. At that time I hadn't been sure what instrument I wanted to play, that was till one of the guys offered to teach me to play his drum. It was a different experience then playing other instruments. With these drums you got to use your hands instead of the sticks I play with now. Every time we went some where new I picked up new ways to play. Eventually my parents bought one of those practice pads. They instantly regretted it. I played non stop, twenty four seven, well at least till I passed out from exhaustion.

Around the same time as I was half way through my sex change, I saw the flyer for Dime Bag. During the try out I gave them one of my own, throwing every thing I had learned through out the years into it. I believe at one point I even used my hands, I honestly can't remember, either way they accepted me, even after I told them about the sex change. They became my second family, more so after my parents started moving around again.

played by: Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.fillerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.fillerUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                  R O L E + B A N Dxxxxxx QUOTE
                        Username ;; AGE ;; FULL NAME ;; POSTING COLOR
                                trait . trait . traitxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User ImagefillerUser ImagefillerUser Image
                  Scary Days' Female Fanxxxxxx Music can change the world because it can change people.
                        Nova Csillag ;; 20 ;; Trinity Joy Mitcher ;;#A74AC7
                                Out going . Honest . Stubbornxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Name : Trinity Joy Mitcher
              Aliases : Tri or Joe. I took the Y out of my middle name a replaced it with an E.

Role : The Scary Days' Female Fan
                            Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
                            Relationship Status : Oh geez, my crush constantly changes between each band member. I can't ever pick. Except for Quinn, she's like a sister to me.

A little more info.

★Books!!
          ★My ferrets Fred & Gorge, yes they are named after the Harry Potter Characters
          ★Photography
          ★Music!!
          ★Fake Mustaches
          ★Names of Phobias
          ★Traveling
          ★My cell phone

Dislikes:
          ☆Drugs
          ☆Animal cruelty/testing
          ☆Short hair on my self
          ☆BUGS!(Phobia)
          ☆Jello
          ☆Sweet scents
          ☆Movies(I'll watch them every once in a while though)
          ☆Clutter
          ☆Bare walls

Theme song: Last Friday Night by Woe, Is Me

██████████ ▌██████████████████

Just A Little You Should Know :

So as a child I was this shy little girl with a very odd style, now I'm outgoing, honest, and very stubborn. Because of this I tend to get the last word in on a conversation. People at my job tell me I'm very friendly, but some times I don't see it because when I tell people how I really think about them all the time, they tend to hate me. I think people should be more honest rather then keeping every thing hidden, maybe then we could all have some real friends, and people we could really trust. I can be a little weird at times. Like for instance my hair color changes every week to every month depending on how much I like the color, like my blue hair has been around the longest, going on three months now. Another weird thing about me is that you will often find me wearing a fake mustache just to see peoples reactions. I honestly love the looks people give me. Once I got arrested for disturbing the public. Me and my friend were trying to see who could yell p***s louder. Yeah, hmm what else can I say about my personality... Oh I'm a very big animal lover, and very much against animal cruelty, this includes experiments. I never buy any thing that was tested on an animal, or made from an animal. There for I am a very strict vegetarian.

BackStory :

Growing up in the Mitcher house was fairly normal. My parents, my twin sister and my self. Scarlet, was my sister's name. We were close growing up, despite the fact that we were complete opposites. Her this happy out going girl, and me whoa was really anti-social, and secretive at the time. It wasn't till we were sixteen that we all saw just how different Scarlet and I were. Three days after our sixteenth birthday my sister dies of an overdose. None of us knew she was doing drugs, our parents always though it was me, because of the way I look. So when I found her in her room the day she died I was in complete shock. She was my older sister, granted it was by a few minutes, she was still... After that I acted out a lot. Some night I never came home. With the lose of my sister my parents took my acting out as a sign they were loosing there other daughter, and instead of watching yet another one destroy there life, they told me to get my act together or get out. I chose the later of the two. I packed only what I needed and left. If it wasn't for my best friend Quinn I would have ended up on the streets. When Quinn took me in I struggled with a drug addiction for a year. Yeah I know, why would I get hooked on drugs if that's what killed my sister. To be honest I wanted to know why she used them. I needed to know how she felt before she died. I had to understand her, because after I felt like I didn't know who she was.

Some time in the haze of the with-drawl Quinn introduced me to Scary Days. I fell in love with them. Every thing about them was amazing. I don't really know how to explain it to where you would understand, or to think that I'm not crazy, but they helped me. If it wasn't for Scary Days I wouldn't have pulled my self together, to have gotten off of the drugs or accepted the death of my sister. After I got a job and saved up some money, I moved out of Quinn's and into a studio apartment of my own. For a while it was a sleeping bag on the floor and ramen(Being a vegetarian I made it with vegetable broth) every day. When I gathered the necessary courage I went and talked to my parents. I was able to get the rest of my belongings from my room, but as far as they were concerned both of their daughters were dead. This didn't bother me as much as I thought it would at the time.

As the years passed my love for Scary Days never faltered. I went to every concert that I could afford(with bills I couldn't go to many. I even went back to eating ramen for a while.) I had posters, t-shirt, coats, and most of their albums. Every time I was down, they brought me back up. So when Kylie, the lead singer died it was quite a blow. It brought back bad memories of my sister's death. After what seemed like for ever, Scary Days finally got back together and held additions for a new singer. When Quinn told me she tried out and got the stop I nearly died. My friend was going to be singing for my favorite band. My first thought were that I got to met them. That surely my friend would bring me to the people that had saved my life. Though that didn't happen for a while. No I did not freak out like a little girl at a candy store. It was so much worse. I could barely talk to them since I was so happy just to even be in the same room at them.

Now before you start to think that I get to go on this tour just because I know Quinn, you are sorely mistaken. I won this thing by pure luck, and am I glad I did. I get to go to every one of their concerts on this tour. What more could a girl want in life? Haha Oh god I hope I can actually get a word out this time... Heh heh F-uck.

played by:Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

User ImagefillerUser ImagefillerUser Image
                  DRUMMER + DIME BAGxxxxxxMusic and rhythm find their way into the secret places of the soul
                        Nova Csillag ;; Twenty-two ;; Vivian D Rose ;; #E42217
                                Passionate . Heard headed . Easily annoyedxxxxxxxxx ♪ ♫ ♪

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Name: Trinity JoyJoe) Mitcher

Sex: Female

Occupation: Photographer/work study at the college Aka odd jobs that need done in the art building)

Personality: Stubborn, Brutally Honest, Friendly, Blunt, Kind of weird, Some times shy,

Habits: playing with her lip ring, taking a lot of pictures of her friends and her self.

Likes: photography, books, music, coffee, ferrets, singing, cell phone,

Dislikes: bugs, math, messy desks, people who are against gays, raisisum,

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Young ForeverxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe Ready Set
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Trinity bounced around her small one room apartment. Today was the day, the day when she got to go on tour with Scary Days. She had been so excited that she hadn't slept much, the cure to that had been three over sized monsters and two cups of coffee. Now the small blue haired girl could barely contain her self, let alone sit still. As she gathered the last of her things she sang and danced along with The Ready Set's Young Forever, one of her favorite songs at the moment. The Ipod she had saved months for plugged into the speak in the corner of the room blasting the music. Finally packing the last bit of her clothing and make up into her bags, Trinity gathered up her cellphone and Ipod into her purse.

Pulling her suite case behind her, Trinity went for her door. Once out side on the street she headed in the direction of the bus stop. Sure the twenty year old would have loved to drive or take a taxi there, but sadly she didn't have the money to. She honestly almost had to cancel going with the band on tour, because she honestly didn't really have the money for it. But Trinity decided that she needed some thing good in her life. So she decided to spend her savings on this trip. Once on the bus she had a hard time finding a place where her and her luggage could fit on the over crowded bus.

When the bus ride was finally over, Trinity then had to walk the rest of the three blocks to the recording studio. Upon getting there she saw the crowds of reporters and photographers. She hadn't expected to see so many of them. Sure she knew both bands were in their own ways amazing, but really this many of them this early in the morning? She took a deep breath then went for the crowd. Thankful that they weren't interested in her. So she got through them easily.

Trinity walked through the studio looked for any one she had knew. When she spotted Quinn through a glass window in a door she went in. ”Hey Quinn!” She gave the taller older girl a hug then looked to the red head. She reconized her as a member of the Dime Bags. ”Gloriana... Bucksly right? Names Trinity Mitcher, but you can Joe. I'm one of the Scary Days' contest winners and friends with Quinn here.” She gave the girl a friendly smile.

User Image

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
A lie told often enough becomes truth.

AlexisJeanMacBain

Don't hate me, because I'm different User Image
My birth certificate says Alexis Jean MacBain
But you can call me Alex
I've been alive for twenty-one years
Theme Song Girl Anachronism by The Dresden Dolls
I'm a Female
I dream about Boys... mostly...
Once upon a time... Blah blah blah

I act like... Blah blah blah

Get me these, because I LOVE them!
Music
Learning a new language
Sprite

Get these away from me!
Assholes
Drinking/Drugs
Cats

Shh! Don't tell anyone Despite what people think, Alexis can be normal when she wan't to be.
Oh, and She misses her ferrets Fred and Gorge. Yes they were names after the Harry Potter characters. She had to leave them with her older brother when she left for college.
If I do anything blame Nova Csillag

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces