Welcome to Gaia! ::

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

→ A lie told often enough becomes the truth.

ll People Know Me As ll XScarlet Joy Bryan

ll But You Can Call Me ll XScar
ll I Have Blown Out This Many Candles ll X18
ll Last Time I Check I Was ll XFemale
ll Me? Oh I Like ll Xbisexual
ll But I Like The Way I Act ll XScar can be a b***h, but really she's a good person. She wont like to you and will always say what's on her mind, even if you don't like it.
ll I'm Not Fat! ll X130
ll I Grow So Fast ll X6"
ll Well If You Must Know ll XScarlet's not you average girl. No one ever thinks that she has ever gotten in trouble or does any thing wrong other then be a little too honest. But for the last year she had been being beaten and sexually abused by her step father. She hasn't told any one even her mother.
ll A Few Things I Can't Live With Out ll
XFerrets
Xsinging
XFood
XMusic
XWriting
XHer cell phone
ll Never Let Me See These ll
XXHer step father
XXViolence
XXStubborn people
XXOrange juice
XXCats
XXPreps
ll What?! I Get My Own Theme Song? ll XSarah yellin' by 3 doors down
ll I'm Like A Puppet Being Controlled By ll XNova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Role:Newbie 1
Username:Nova Csillag
Character Name:Katherine D Babilon
How long have you been a dancer?:Just starting out. But I promise I wont disappoint you.
Sexuality:Any one with a pulse
Height:6"1'
Personality: Katherine is one of those people who isn't going to put up with other peoples BS or drama. She wont lie to you, unless it's absolutely necessary. Some people think she can be a bit brutal with that honesty, really if she doesn't like you or some thing about you she'll tell you. Kathrine is also a bit strong headed and stubborn, in a way she can be quiet childish because of these traits. She has to get what she wants or you wont get any thing from her. When Katherine gets to drunk she can be a little bit of a dits, she'll forget things and some times be a little to touchy with people.
Biography: Katherine comes from Budapest Hungary. She spent most of her childhood there spoiled by her parents and other family member, that was till they found out that she had been sleeping with more then half the married men in there neighborhood, and a few of the wifes beds as well. After that her parents gave her enough money to leave the country and at lease be able to eat for a week. Now she was on her own and making ends meat cleaning houses. When Katherine came across The Green Fairy she decided that that would be the best job for her. She loves to dance and she loves to be a little to close to the men folk.
xxxxxx☑Singing
xxxxxx☑Vodka
Dislikes:
xxxxxx☒People who think they rule the world
xxxxxx☒Not getting what she wants
xxxxxx☒Crappy music
Extra: Katherine D Babilon isn't her real name.

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

User Image

filler
filler
filler

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.

filler
filler
filler

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
filler
filler
filler

Welcome students. This year we will be holding a little competition. Each home room will be in a contest. The one with the most points at the end of the year will win a prize. The prize is a trip to the classes choosing for one week. Once the place is picked it can not be changed. Points will be given out to the class for doing various things. Like good grades, volunteering around the school, and behavior.

filler
filler
filler

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name : (insert full name here)
              Aliases : (nicknames)

→ Age : (insert age here)
                            → Year : (Freshman sophomore junior senior)
                            → Sexual Orientation: (insert sexual orientation here)
                            → Relationship Status : (in a relationship / crushing on who ect.)
                            → Best Area : (What classes or sports your good at)
                            → Worst Area : (What sports / classes are you weak in)

Classes :

Before School: (clubs or sports, delete of not applicable)

1st period: (1st period)
          2nd period: (2nd period)
          3rd period: (3rd period)
          4th period: (4th period)
          5th period: (5th period)
          6th period: (6th period)
          After School: (clubs or sports, delete of not applicable)

██████████ ▌██████████████████

Just A Little You Should Know :

((this is where you put a little bit about your character and their personality))

BackStory :

((Bio goes here))

played by: (username)

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT.

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
Hey there. Names Nova Csillag(Csillag means star in Hungarian) as you can see. So I'm just going to get right into this.

Things you need to know about me:
-I will NOT play male characters. unless you convince me to double up.
-I will NOT do anime pictures. If you want to know my reasons then ask
-I will write any where from 1 - 4 paragraphs, some times 5 if I'm in a creative mood. YOU DON'T HAVE TO WRITE THIS MUCH!
-If I get bored I will stop rping with you!
-I will only be taking on 1 to 3 people at the moment.
-After I find the person/people I will close the thread.
Need to know more ask me.

Things I will do:
-Romance. Not the insta love stuff though.
-Fantasy Aka Fairies and werewolves
-Het
-Yuri
-Most any thing you would like to do

Things I wont do:
-Fury
-Mecha
-Incest
-One liners all the time
-Vampires(Unless you have an epic plot ready.)
-Book/movie/anime/video game based stuff
-Action (I suck at it.)

Here are some random pairings I've done in the past or are doing now:
**** or more =I will love you for all my life
***=love these ones
**=I'll think about it/May need some convincing
*=Convince me

-Band member//Rival Band Member **
-Slave//Master *
-Photographer//Model ***
-Jock//Emo ***
-Werewolf//Human *
-Werewolf//Werewolf *
-Any odd social standing ones ****
-Roommates **
-Best friends ****
-Exes ***
-Worst Enemies ***
-None blood related step siblings *
-Best friend's sister x brother's best friend.(If wanted one of us could play the brother, or we could get a thrid person to do that role.)
-Fairies (Only if you have done this before.)
-kidnapped//kidnapper.(Talk to me about this one. I have a few ideas for it)
-For any school ones it doesn't have to be high school people. College is way better!
-Your ideas *-**** Depending on the Idea

Where are we RPing?

Thread:
-Pretty posts. Can't make one? I'll make you one for free!
Examples
Pms:
Just a small picture that may be a url to the larger size
Example:
User Image
Need me to do this for you, that's fine too.

Both:
If you want them Profiles.
I don't care if we make them or not.

Thinks I need from you.
-A sample of your writing. I'm very picky with who I rp with. If you want I can give you a sample as well.
-How often you want to me to reply. (We may need to discus this more.)

Ok so Pm or quote me on here if you are interested.

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Name : Scarlet Rose Turner
              Aliases : Scar

Year : senior
                            Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
                            Relationship Status : N/A
                            Best Area : Math and Journalism
                            Worst Area : History

Classes :

1st period: Home room 1
          2nd period: English III
          3rd period: Journalism
          4th period: AP Calculus
          5th period: World History
          6th period: Environmental Science
          After School: Photography

██████████ ▌██████████████████

Just A Little You Should Know :

Don't let her looks fool you, scarlet is quite the tomboy. Some say she thinks like a man, but that's not true she just agrees with how they think. Scar is very well blunt. If she doesn't like you, you'll know it. She not one for beating around the bush, unless that bush has some thing she wants. Scarlet's never been one to hand out her trust. With her you have to earn your place in her life.

Scarlet has always been a skeptic about things, like fairy tales, ghosts, magic and, other things like that. She always disregarded them no matter how many facts people put with them. Her views on the world have become slightly less twisted with the death of her parents. She doesn't see all the bad in people so much any more.

BackStory :

Scarlet never had a normal life. Her real father left her and her mother for a younger woman, one who didn't have children that he would have to take care of. When she was six her mother remarried to the neighborhood drug dealer, after getting hooked of course. That wasn't the worse part yet. When she turned eleven her parents started whoring her out to pay bill and to keep the steady supply of drugs flowing in. This caused her to be the trust less person she is today.

Ten years later her parents died of an over dose. Naturally she wasn't left with any thing. Because of her frequent Juvenal detention visit's, for stealing along with braking and entering. It's been hard to find a job. So she went back to her theft, stealing to live. Now Scarlet lives with her Aunt who doesn't tolerate her way of life and often tells her this. Some times the women even gets a little violent with her.

played by: Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image
My name is
Ilona Jean Nash
My owner is
Nova Csillag
my life sentence
Nineteen
I like
Books! Writing, singing, and rarely painting.
but I hate
Stuck up people who think that they can get away with any thing and every thing, drinking, drugs, smoking, cliff hangers in books, Marry and Garry sues.
I'm like this
Book lover at heart, there isn't a book the the public or college library that Ilona hasn't read. Her dorm room(well her half of it) is fill with books, piles every where since there isn't any more room on her one book self. She's sure her room mate is sick of it, but she just doesn't care. She can be a little scatter brained, often forgetting she was suppose to go some where or do some thing. Despite the fact that she is always reading she doesn't really do well in school. She's never really like the whole school environment, to many people bullied for her tastes. With that said if for some reason her nose is out of a book and she notices stuff like that she will often think of her self as a heroine and try to protect the person who is being bullied. A side affect from reading to many books.
why i'm like this
Ilona spent most of her child hood indoor with a very over active imagination and with no siblings either. Her parents didn't have the time or money to keep her entertained for very long. What they had failed to notice was the fact that their daughter could barely read or even write her own name at the age of 13. She had server dyslexia. The year after that she found her self in her school library and asked the women there for help to find a very easy book to read. She wanted to learn, and ever since then she has slowly gotten over her dyslexia(though it still affects her from time to time) and can't stop reading. She's never with out a few good books even if you don't see them she has them.
favorite color
Blue Violet

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

fillerfillerfillerYou're cold, maybe you just missed the sun
                  fillerfillYou fall, feeling like its just begun
                  fillerfillerSo far, keeping it together's been enough
                  fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerLook up, rain is falling, looks like love

User Imagefiller

Ilona stood out side the book store. There was just a few more minutes before she would have to run to english. The only problem was that she had been standing out side staring at one of the new books they had gotten in. She'd been this way for about an hour now. She wanted the book, but that would mean spending her food money for the week. She would just spend next weeks spending money, if she hadn't already spent it two weeks ago on different books. With a groan Ilona left the book. She already had about 40 more she still had to read by the end of this week. Not to mention hope work she's been putting off.
                                          Hiking her bag full of college book along with others she turn in the direction of the building her class was in.

Ilona pushed her fake glasses(she doesn't have to wear them, she just likes how she looks with them on) back into place while with out looking pulled the book she was currently reading out of her bag. She often walked and read at the same time. Though this caused her to trip a lot. Another disadvantage to reading while walking was she often slowed to a stop. People would yell at her, or even go so far as to even shove her out of the way. When some thing like that happened she sought out the person with a vengeance. She would make it her mission to get even with that person or on the rare occasion she would get in their face and b***h them out. She may look like a fragile frantic girl on the out side, with her messy, almost never fully brushed hair or the fact that some times she can barely lift up her own bag, but that didn't stop her from holding her ground even if the person is twice the size of her.

Once out side of the class room she only looked up long enough to find and empty seat. She didn't care who it was next to or where it was, as long at the instructor could see her reading the whole time. After setting her plump bag on the ground and scooting it under the seat she sat down. Chewing on the part of her lip she had gotten pierced last year. Her friend had dared her to get it done. So she did and liked it so she kept it with just a small stud in it. She didn't want people to think that she was some thing she isn't.

filler
Brick by boring brickxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxParamore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

Vivian D Rose

► Gender :: female
► Age :: 19
► I chase after :: guys mostly, but there is the girl every so often.

► If I were to have a theme? :: 24 by Jem

"Quote from your character"

► My Story
Growing up Vivian was treated like any other child. After the death of her mother, her father still loved her and raised her the best he could with out ever getting to close to her. Her father lived till she was fifteen. But he didn't die by her hands or curse, he killed him self. Vivian just assumed that he missed her mother, or that he just couldn't deal with the fact that he could never be close to what was left of his family. Either way she didn't know. She spent a year in foster care before getting emancipated and just wondered the streets. She watched how cruel the world could be to the homeless and people who weren't as graced as those who had money. When she was 18 she met a few good people who gave her a home, and to her surprise they didn't die. Not one of them. She was so happy that even after a year of being close to her they didn't die still. Nothing bad ever happened to these people. She considered them family.

► Personality

Vivian is some what skidish at times. She had been shy very shy around people since her parents passed away. When she's use to the people around her she can be quite outgoing, and kind. Now Vivian does have her darker side. It's really just about the only time she really ever has any confidence. This happens when some one hurts some one close to her. She will not tolerate it. She will even go so far as to pray for her curse to work on those people. Some would say she was truly evil for this.

xxxxxxxNova Csillagxxxxxxx

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

fillerfillerfillerWe are waiting on a telegram to give us news of the fall
                  fillerfillI am sorry to report dear Paris is burning after all
                  fillerfillerWe have taken to the streets in open rejoice revolting
                  fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerWe are dancing a black waltz fair paris is burning after all

User Imagefiller

filler
Walking on airxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxKerli
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
𝓕 𝓞 𝓡 𝓔 𝓥 𝓔 𝓡 𝓨𝓞𝓤𝓝𝓖

Ilona Jean Nash

Don't hate me, because I'm beautiful User Image
My birth certificate says Ilona Jean Nash
But you can call me None, unless you count the ones she sure people have given her behind her back.
I've been alive for eighteen years
People call me Miss Book-worm
I'm a Female
I dream about Boys... mostly...
Once upon a time... Ilona had a fairly stable life till her older brother died. She was 10 and he was 17, yes a very big age gap. He had gotten in a car accident with some drunk/stoned kids. When she was little she was called a tom boy because she always tried to do the same things has him. Could you blame her? He was her hero and the person she looked up to most. After his death Ilona's parents ignored her to take up morning for their son as a full time thing. She tried to be the perfect daughter for them. Never getting in any trouble, getting good grades, but nothing ever worked. They still ignored her. When she was 16 she got her lip pierced just to see what they would do. Nothing, that's what they did. They still haven't noticed it even after two years. About a year ago she started listening to some post hard core music just to annoy them, but ended up loving all the bands she listened to. Now she some time sneaks off to go to some of there concerts, hoping no one will notice her there. She will often also escapes in to her books. It's the one place she truly fells at home. She'll read just about any book, just so long it isn't super boring, or really dry.

Now Ilona just doesn't care what they think or do. She in her last year of high school, then with her grades she could go to and college she wanted to. She could even study abroad if she had wished. She lives in this dorm now and some times wonders if they had even noticed that she's gone. No, not likely.

I act like... Ilona may be a good girl and a super books worm, but that wont stop her from telling you the truth even if you get hurt by it. At the same time she's a very kind an giving girl. She also stubborn, some thing she gets from her father. There are not a lot of people Ilona wont talk to. Just the druggies and the people who drink a lot.
My highschool crush None at the moment
Get me these, because I LOVE them!
BOOKS!
Ferrets
Music

Get these away from me!
Cats
Drinking/Drugs
Rude people

Shh! Don't tell anyone
Oh, and She misses her ferrets Fred and Gorge. Yes they were names after the Harry Potter characters.
If I do anything blame Nova Csillag

Quotable Streaker

8,800 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
User Image

fillerfillerfillerYou're cold, maybe you just missed the sun
                  fillerfillYou fall, feeling like its just begun
                  fillerfillerSo far, keeping it together's been enough
                  fillerfillerfillerfillerfillerfillerLook up, rain is falling, looks like love

User Imagefiller

Ilona stood out side the book store. There was just a few more minutes before she would have to run to english. The only problem was that she had been standing out side staring at one of the new books they had gotten in. She'd been this way for about an hour now. She wanted the book, but that would mean spending her food money for the week. She would just spend next weeks spending money, if she hadn't already spent it two weeks ago on different books. With a groan Ilona left the book. She already had about 40 more she still had to read by the end of this week. Not to mention hope work she's been putting off.
                                          Hiking her bag full of college book along with others she turn in the direction of the building her class was in.

Ilona pushed her fake glasses(she doesn't have to wear them, she just likes how she looks with them on) back into place while with out looking pulled the book she was currently reading out of her bag. She often walked and read at the same time. Though this caused her to trip a lot. Another disadvantage to reading while walking was she often slowed to a stop. People would yell at her, or even go so far as to even shove her out of the way. When some thing like that happened she sought out the person with a vengeance. She would make it her mission to get even with that person or on the rare occasion she would get in their face and b***h them out. She may look like a fragile frantic girl on the out side, with her messy, almost never fully brushed hair or the fact that some times she can barely lift up her own bag, but that didn't stop her from holding her ground even if the person is twice the size of her.

Once out side of the class room she only looked up long enough to find and empty seat. She didn't care who it was next to or where it was, as long at the instructor could see her reading the whole time. After setting her plump bag on the ground and scooting it under the seat she sat down. Chewing on the part of her lip she had gotten pierced last year. Her friend had dared her to get it done. So she did and liked it so she kept it with just a small stud in it. She didn't want people to think that she was some thing she isn't.

filler
Brick by boring brickxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxParamore
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◄◄xxx▐▐ xxx►►

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items