Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

Chester Ayden Churley
                                                              Chess, Jester
                                                              nineteen
                                                              Court Jester

if i could be LIKE THAT
                                                            ████████████████████████
                                                              emerald eyes
                                                              Cinnamon hair
                                                              6'1"
                                                              125LBs

i would give ANYTHING
                                                            ████████████████████████
                                                              playful
                                                              joker
                                                              careless
                                                              easily disenchanted
                                                              hates the king
                                                              sadistic
                                                              narcissistic
                                                              dangerous
                                                              dirty minded
                                                              disobedient

just to live one day in THOSE SHOES
                                                            ████████████████████████
                                                              Theme Music !
                                                              He is not fond of orders
                                                              talks to shadows
                                                              Can usually be found in the dungeons
                                                              likes pie

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

______ the basics
                                          » name ::
                                            Toby Turner // Nickname -- Captain Dread, Bootstrap

» hair color ::
                                            dark brown

» eye color ::
                                            green

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

______ what i'm made of
                                      » strengths ::
                                        ✔ He seems to have an inept ability to escape many sticky situations by pure luck.
                                        ✔ He has years of pirate training, and seems to know what he is doing at all times.

» weaknesses ::
                                        ✖ He never plans much of anything, which gets him in sticky situations.
                                        ✖ When in doubt or stuck, he curses a lot. This is usually taken as a sign of frustration and acted upon.

» weapons ::

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

______ my personal story
                                      » personality ::
                                        Toby wants what he wants when he wants it. And if that means sending a crew of men that he pretends not to care for to get what he wants, so be it. He has a roguish quality about him, the sort to kill first and ask questions later. Thus being said, he doesn't put any real thought into planning and the like. Mostly he takes on what comes at a head on stand point. The most planning he has ever done was his most recent snatch, which he played no part in except barking the order. Luckily his crew obeys his every word. If they didn't, well they would be accused of treason at gunpoint.

He can be a bit pigheaded, even a little whiny when things don't go his way. But he is not one to give up, oho not just yet. He wouldn't dream of giving up with a bounty so large, so hot-hothothawwwwt. Yeah alright, he's a bit of a pervert, a swine if you will. He usually never asks before taking, though there has been exceptions to this. What? Exceptions? He would never disclose what these exceptions are. He portrays an image of being incapable of feelings, incapable of liking anyone. However, that does not stop the vulgar remarks, or even the downright nasty hip thrusts. His humor is sick, his soul as black and twisted as the flag the Hellraiser flies.

» biography ::
                                        His father, Bootstrap Bill Turner, a scummy pirate such as himself. His mother, a whore that his father took aboard and impregnated. Such began the young boy's life at sea. Learning quickly by the age of eight to read a compass, his father entrusting his treasured navigator to his growing boy. By ten,he could read a map, twelve he could draw one. Learning quickly of his father's trade as a pirate. But Bootstrap Bill was not any pirate, nay. He was a captain of a ship, the Black Heart, purge of the seven seas. Alas the gods had other plans for old Bootstrap and his mates, a torrent sweeping up the ship when Toby was a mere fourteen, casting the bludgeon into Davey Jones' Locker.

Toby washed up on a nearby shore, the compass tangled about his neck. Found by a group of pickpocketing heathens, the compass was nearly lost from his possession. Until law stepped in, found the young boy, and forced him into a home he didn't find particularly desirable. Living with the despicable poor family, Toby would lock himself in his room, drawing up maps to imagined treasure. To escape, freedom upon those seas he had come to love the salted taste of. By seventeen, he found that escape, stowing away aboard a shifty ship that docked in the bay for supplies. Found only a couple short days later, while on a quest for an apple, the boy was tossed before the captain, the man taking a liking to the young strappy.

Yet Toby spent far too much time conversing with the crew, a crew that despised the man they called a captain. He helped them, as they planned for mutiny. His reward: to be captain of the bounty. On the eve of his eighteenth birthday, the mutiny took place. The former captain forced to walk the plank at the point of fourteen blades. Toby wore a dark smirk on his young face as he removed the man's hat and placed it upon his own head. It has been eight years since that day, the ship still scours the seas under a new name, a name he had chosen. Hellraiser.

» theme songs ::

» other info ::
                                        He still has his compass, it doesn't point north anymore though.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

It's crazy but true...

Currently Closed for Construction

• Inspired by the movie "Warm Bodies" previews. (movie is not out yet)
  • Created by Applejaxz
  • images from Google

• Genre: Zombie Survival, Comedy

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat was your name again?
Jack Aurel Killem

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut what was it you preferred to be called?
Ditz, Ditzy (both being variations of his gamer-tag on Xbox Live)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow long have you been on Earth?
Sev-...seven...NO, Eighteen. yeah that's right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHave you checked your Gender lately?
*sticks hand down pants, concentration face* Yeah I got junk. That makes me a dude, right?

Gimme a mome-moment...gotta go...
*back an hour later, not as doped up*

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat are your sexual preferences?
I don't give a s**t bout what you got down there, as long as you know how to use it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCan you describe your appearance?
Blue eyes, brownish-blondish hair (I guess), 6'3", kinda light for my age and height, considering I eat like a whale.
Only tat I got is a troll face on my neck.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat do you do for a Living?
Don't have a job, can't keep one. I get by though, between "help" checks from my parents, and the occasional whoring on the side.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHow do you generally act?
I'm a pothead, no debating about that. I'm also the sort that likes to play killing games on Xbox Live while I smoke a bowl. Problem? I tend to talk about my habits, some aren't as open to the fact that I am what I am. I gladly *lights a joint and takes a toke* accept who I am.

I'm a kidder, when both high and not. Though my jokes have more "class" when I'm not. Know what I mean? When high out of my mind, almost to the point of overdoseage, I tend to forget what I am talking about, need reminders on things, and come across as both a flirt to everyone as well as an a**.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWhat have you left behind?
Normal life, normal family, no sibs.
Got into pot in grade nine, been a smoker since.
Got into sex in grade ten, been a whore since. *smirk*
Nothing really all that entertaining.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDo you have any favorite songs?
Clint Eastwood by Gorillaz

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxDo you have a voice in your head too?
yeah he calls himself Applejaxz or something.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User ImageUser ImagekillemHOW TO BECOME FAMOUS....OR DIE TRYING.
jack killemUser Image
[m]xx[18]xx[s]

I'm useless, but not for long
The future is coming on

[x]xxx[x]
User Image

this is a test. I like tests. without tests there is no success. without success there is no new tests. testing is required. testing is fun. test test test. testing for consistency. testing for gravity. testing for new tests. testing for intelligence, and testing to see if your brain will implode at a thousand degrees. testing new tests. testing for compatibility. testing for testing purposes. testing apparatus. testing for brain damage. testing testing test test.

this is a test. I like tests. without tests there is no success. without success there is no new tests. testing is required. testing is fun. test test test. testing for consistency. testing for gravity. testing for new tests. testing for intelligence, and testing to see if your brain will implode at a thousand degrees. testing new tests. testing for compatibility. testing for testing purposes. testing apparatus. testing for brain damage. testing testing test test.

User Image
Out Of Character Shit
first link at the top is an older bit more lengthy profile. Second is Theme Music.
-----
nothing to add here.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

FOR THE CRAZIES

User Image
                                              I would like to introduce myself...
                                              tab But I can't remember what my name even is.

Red
                                              seventeen
                                              male

if i could be LIKE THAT
                                            ████████████████████████
                                              Hazel
                                              Red
                                              six feet even
                                              129LBs

i would give ANYTHING
                                            ████████████████████████
                                              Needy
                                              Easily Annoyed
                                              Perverted
                                              Demanding

just to live one day in THOSE SHOES
                                            ████████████████████████
                                              Theme Music !
                                              misc crap
                                              misc crap.
                                              misc crap
                                              misc crap

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

your worst fear,
Cailin Aran Sruth
a Slave to the Darkness...

ABOUT
???? female ???

DISLIKES
dry land light other beings small rooms

Cailin is a Kaernk. Unique because she is one of the only females of the species, and there is not many in the castle to begin with. However, none are aware she is actually a female because the Kaernk are invisible, only able to show themselves if they please. Her full name meaning "Girl of the stream" in Irish, and being named by one of the now long dead humans in the castle. Along with her unique gender, she has a unique...shall we say "method"...of leading unsuspecting humans to her. Unable to really speak, yet she can scream and behold she does. However most of the time, she can be heard in the form of a soft sobbing, or a lulling song as she maneuvers through the watered depths. Very rarely, she'll make her way out of the sewers, taking a position in a fountain or bathtub, even more rarely: the creek that runs through the castle courtyard and into the sewers below. She is not fond of dry land, but she's not fond of remaining in one place either.
So you've been warned...do not follow every sob you hear because it is not always a damsel in distress.

The Well by Hans Zimmer
Donaukinder by Rammstein [translation]
Applejaxz

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User ImageCome away with me....
xxxxxxto a place where the streams run red
You won't see me drown when I sink or swim
I hope you drown when you sink or swim
User Image
                                                post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test

post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test post test

"O thou invisible spirit of water, if thou hast no name to be known by, let us call thee devil."xxxxx
"Fear what you cannot see...and see what you cannot fear..."
xxxxxxxxxx

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

MY NAME ISBenny Weir
BUT YOU'LL CALL ME∂σ yσu вɘliɘvɘ in ɱαɢic
╚════════════════════════════════════════════╝
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

love? Yeah okay.. . .at home, my room. . .nothing at the moment. . .eighties music
User ImageUser Image

User Image
                                              hey,room,. . .
                                                            speech
                                                            [/action]]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not crazy. but I know a little trick or two. . .

extra speech
[imgleft]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/other rl pics/giffy.gif[/imgleft][align=right][size=18][color=deepskyblue]hey,[color=yellowgreen]room,[/color]. . .[/color][/size]
speech
[/action][/align]

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

This is a tale of
●●●EllisAaronFoster●●●
and his life as a
●●●human●●●

User Image

xxxI may look dishy, but that don' mean I'm gonna whore myself out fer your camera.

●●●I have been alive for Twenty-one years
●●●Last I checked, I was a guy.

●●●In society, I'm a uh, currently between jobs. I'll get back to ya on that one.

●●●My story goes like this. My mum raised me, filching codger of a father left her when I was three. Only been in the country for a couple o' years, maybe five. I had made the decision to travel myself, my mum is back in London. Since I have been here, my first lodging had been a last minute mistake. I had been staying at an inn, thinking I would find suitable arrangements in a day or two. However, before I knew it, I was out of money. Well, I managed to have a run in with a male that considered himself a vampire. I've only heard of such things in stories, never believing they actually existed. We spoke a considerable amount, and he granted me free stay at his home, as long as I cleaned up after myself. Nothing hard there. I had managed to secure a job around the corner at a small corner store only two days after staying there, and saved my money until I had enough to rent an apartment up town, with some put away in case I should ever need it.

Though when I told the vampire I was leaving, he became infuriated. Grabbing my arm with such force, and digging his sharp fangs into my wrist. Though he found it odd as he stepped back, claiming his venom should have killed me. Yet it did not. I thought he was delirious.

What this "venom" had done however was something more. I moved to the apartment after all, though after one night there of not being able to sleep, I realized something. I wanted him to bite me again. No, not just him, any "vampire". So the next night I returned to his home, finding it left behind, no traces of him. Seeking out other vampires as weeks progressed into months, they left many marks, which...in turn were covered with more ink.

●●●I tend to act rather peculiar. Well, according to others I am such. I find myself quite normal -thank you very much- but as of late, some vampires have been avoiding me. Calling me such names as "User" and "Human Cocktail". But I am more than that, partially it is not my fault. I am human, they have bitten me over and over, I do not change. But whatever their "venom" consists of, it is addictive. Strange, the people around me think I have a tattoo addiction because I use them to cover the scarring.

But who am I as a regular person? Well, I do get rather playful, toss a few jokes out if I get to know ya well enough. Girls seem to love the accent I have, some males as well. Which since it has come up, I really have no preference of gender. I am easy to get along with and I love when I have made someone smile. Though I do have a temper, at which point you'll know it's been broken for I tend to go into tangents of angrily spewed British slang. I have lost the job at the corner store recently because of this, but I try not to let things like those bring me down.

●●●In the end, you should know that I am now up to fourteen tattoos. Try to find them all.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image
                                                            post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post post

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

xxxx Ellis Aaron Foster xxxx

|_________________________________________________|

The Addict

User Image

"Never let the same dog bite you twice..."

I have been around for twenty one years.
I am a human.
My job is ...uh...nothing...I am looking for one.
Either sex suits my fancy more than dogs do.

User ImageXXXUser Image

I have a few nicknames.
Mud Blood - Chewed Up Meat Bag - Fang Cushion
But I would rather you call me Ellis. Just call me Ellis.

I am six feet and one inches tall, and weigh about 127LBs
I like vampires, tattoos, night-life, my mum, tea, and keeping busy.
I dislike having nothing to do, blueberries, cats, rude nicknames, and orders.

[home]xxxx[car]xxxx[associated npc's]xxxx[tattoos]

A b i l i t i e s
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
¯ ¯ ↘ Er...what sort of "abilities" do you mean? Um...people are naturally attracted to my accent? Is that an ability? I do have a good eye for a vampire that might give me a good time, without ripping my throat out. Not sure what else to say here. I can cook, does that count?

P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ I tend to act rather peculiar. Well, according to others I am such. I find myself quite normal -thank you very much- but as of late, some vampires have been avoiding me. Calling me such names as "User" and "Human Cocktail". But I am more than that, partially it is not my fault. I am human, they have bitten me over and over, I do not change. But whatever their "venom" consists of, it is addictive. Strange, the people around me think I have a tattoo addiction because I use them to cover the scarring.

But who am I as a regular person? Well, I do get rather playful, toss a few jokes out if I get to know ya well enough. Girls seem to love the accent I have, some males as well. Which since it has come up, I really have no preference of gender. I am easy to get along with and I love when I have made someone smile. Though I do have a temper, at which point you'll know it's been broken for I tend to go into tangents of angrily spewed British slang. I have lost the job at the corner store recently because of this, but I try not to let things like those bring me down.

M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ My mum raised me, filching codger of a father left her when I was three. Only been in the country for a couple o' years, maybe five. I had made the decision to travel myself, my mum is back in London. Since I have been here, my first lodging had been a last minute mistake. I had been staying at an inn, thinking I would find suitable arrangements in a day or two. However, before I knew it, I was out of money. Well, I managed to have a run in with a male that considered himself a vampire. I've only heard of such things in stories, never believing they actually existed. We spoke a considerable amount, and he granted me free stay at his home, as long as I cleaned up after myself. Nothing hard there. I had managed to secure a job around the corner at a small corner store only two days after staying there, and saved my money until I had enough to rent an apartment up town, with some put away in case I should ever need it.

Though when I told the vampire I was leaving, he became infuriated. Grabbing my arm with such force, and digging his sharp fangs into my wrist. Though he found it odd as he stepped back, claiming his venom should have killed me. Yet it did not. I thought he was delirious.

What this "venom" had done however was something more. I moved to the apartment after all, though after one night there of not being able to sleep, I realized something. I wanted him to bite me again. No, not just him, any "vampire". So the next night I returned to his home, finding it left behind, no traces of him. Seeking out other vampires as weeks progressed into months, they left many marks, which...in turn were covered with more ink.

B e f o r e x I x F o r g e t
¯ ¯ ↘ I don't try to lure most in, my lineage does the job of that itself.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

xxxx Aedhan Randyl Fletcher xxxx

|_________________________________________________|

The PsychoPath

User Image

"You say what you want but filth is all that they hear..."

I have been around for one or two centuries. I lost track.
I am an unknown Ripper-slash-Harvester vampire.

Both genders suit my fancy more than neither do.

User Image User Image User Image

I have a few nicknames.
Actually - I - don't
But I would rather you call me the name I tell you to call me.

I am six feet and two inches tall, and weigh about 129.5LBs.
I like blood, the darkness, simplicity, people that look like they can take a beating, and silence.
I dislike loud sound, "breakable" people, light, water, and pain.

[house]xxx[toys]xxx[associated npc's]

A b i l i t i e s
¯ ¯ ↘ I am unaware of any. Sure, I have the ones that come with being a vampire. Those being speed, strength, and heightened senses. Quite actually, theses senses could be a curse. There are four I do not mind much at all, but I am highly sensitive to sound. I could hear a pin drop from a block away. Excessive loud sounds give me headaches, and when I have a headache you do not want to cross me.

Apart from this, I can be very persuasive, my calm cool voice lulling anyone into any trap if I please. They trust a man that doesn't appear to lose temper or react in negative ways to situations. That is where they are wrong and I win.

P e r s o n a l i t y
¯ ¯ ↘ I tend to act rather greedy. What is mine is mine, not yours. And I am a bit of a hoarder. Some have said they found blood in my cellar frozen and stored since 1953. I don't recall having anything that old but it is a high possibility. So I might kidnap you, let you bleed out from a head wound while you hang helplessly by your ankles. Drip...drip...drip... the sound of your blood dripping into galvanized pails is music to my ears. Or the latter, I might be starved and rip you to shreds. I tend to forget at times of strong hunger that I do have some stored, that is when you have to worry most.

Oh but I do hide my paper trails well. Being alive for...however long I have been... has taught me a few things. I know that it is important not to leave any cues that I am a killer out there. And I also know that if I do get caught and must go to jail that I will be serving a very long time, it will raise human suspicion why I am not growing older, etcetera. I might have forgotten a few things, but I am not stupid. No, as a matter of fact I can be quite cunning, sly, and even when I lose my temper it is hard to tell because of my naturally cool demeanor. Well, I suppose I'll leave you with that and you'll figure it out in due time.

M y x S t o r y
¯ ¯ ↘ I don't recall who turned me, when it was, or what my life had been like before. I know I am at least a century or two old, however I have forgotten the exact number. I believe I moved to the area somewhere around the nineteen fifties or early sixties. The home I am now dwelling in had belonged to a family. I killed them and stole it. But how many people have I killed? What had their names been? I don't remember anything that I was, or have been. All I know is what I am now, and that is a vampire.

I believe that I have many suppressed memories. I can recall a few things from my life, but none of the more significant ones. Where I grew up, what my mother's name was or even the color of her hair. To possibly unlock them all would take months, perhaps years, of counseling. I refuse to allow myself the luxury for if the memories have been suppressed, there must be a good reason for it.

B e f o r e x I x F o r g e t
¯ ¯ ↘ I refuse to take "no" as an answer once my mind is set. I never remove my cross necklace. Even though I don't recall where it came from, I feel as if it has some great significance.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image

⊰ Ellis ♦ Aaron ♦ Foster ⊱

Human ♦ twenty one ♦ between jobs
Playful ♦ Flirtatious ♦ Addicted to venom
The Addict
[img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/tumblr_mchc7tGELT1rzhyjwo1_500-1-2.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/tumblr_mchc7tGELT1rzhyjwo1_500-1-1.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/Bite_me.jpg[/img][size=7]

[/size][size=16][b]⊰ Ellis ♦ Aaron ♦ Foster ⊱[/b][/size][size=7]

[/size]Human ♦ twenty one ♦ between jobs
Playful ♦ Flirtatious ♦ Addicted to venom
[size=14][u]The Addict[/u][/size]

User ImageXXXXXXUser ImageXXXXXXUser Image

⊰ Aedhan ♦ Randyl ♦ Fletcher ⊱

Vampire ♦ ??? ♦ Harvester/Ripper
Cunning ♦ Deadly ♦ Greedy
The Psychopath

[img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/the_cold_by_mirdoll-d5sfksc.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/the_cold_by_mirdoll-d5sfkr5.jpg[/img][color=white]XXXXXX[/color][img]http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l591/Acetyl-x-Propylhexedrine/go_on_by_mirdoll-d5sfkn1.jpg[/img][size=7]

[/size][size=16][b]⊰ Aedhan ♦ Randyl ♦ Fletcher ⊱[/b][/size][size=7]

[/size]Vampire ♦ ??? ♦ Harvester/Ripper
Cunning ♦ Deadly ♦ Greedy
[size=14][u]The Psychopath[/u][/size]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items