User Image
➘➘ [ they named me ] Werren Cade Flynn
➘➘ [ but i prefer ] Crimson Cade
    gates [ age: 20 ] gates [ gender: m ]

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

So I hit up the Blue Heron Inn again last night. Heartless Perry gave me quite the tip that some nobles had gone there to stay. Luckily for me, the inn isn't all that far from home.

It was nearly dawn before I returned home with the collectibles I had managed to steal from under their noses. My favorite? A small golden chest that plays a soft tune when opened. Amongst other things. Mainly coins, medallions, and jewelery. Things that Perry would take an interest in and pay me a fair penny for.

But that was last night. I slept most of the day, never going out in the daylight. It would be too risky, considering that my encounter with the Keepers awarded me no liberties with the City Guard. Yes, they are still after me.

So it turned out that Heartless Perry hung a "be back in three hours" sign on his door and locked up shop. Well, I'll just have to sit in the shadows until then, won't I?

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image
Son of Aresxxxxxxxxxxx

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

Gaia name: Applejaxz
Name: Arideen
Race: half Gerudo, half Hylian
Weapon(s): throwing stars that he hides somewhere on his being.
Mask: Oh I wear many in this profession, but my favorite is the Flame Dancer's mask, as seen in my portrait below.
Power it gives you: The ability to manipulate flames, but not conjure them.
Which side are you on: I fight against the moon's fall, but that is at times questionable.
Appearance: User Image
Short Bio: What is there to tell you of my tale that holds any relevance? Perhaps that I have grown with a traveling troupe of performers? Or that I take pride in my work as a magician? Perhaps both, or neither. I am neither a leader nor a follower, never was. I have always been more of the lone wolf type. But I do love toying with others, in the form of pranks or the like. When someone peaks my interest, I may follow or watch them closely. There are a few that have earned my watch since I arrived.

Other: Although it has been a day since I arrived in the town of clocks within the strange place of Termina, I couldn't help but feel uneasy since I arrived. As if something was going to happen but I could not place my finger on what that something was. That is, until the moon was announced to fall to the earth. But would that not destroy more than just Termina? Someone was not thinking. Why cause the moon to fall when it could be used? I suppose I might just show them how it's done. I might be against the moon falling, but I am surely not what the others classify as "good" or "just".

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User ImageWhy cause the moon to fall when it could be used?
♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ⒶⓇⒾⒹⒺⒺⓃ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦ ◊ ♦
I suppose I might just show them how it's done...

[sing a song of despair] xxxxxx [it isn't as it seems]

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

Gaia name:
Name: Soru
Race: Zora
Weapon(s): Fins double as blades.
Mask: the Bremen Mask
Power it gives you: While wearing it, animals actually L-I-K-E like me, instead of trying to attack. Also gives me the ability to lead them if I play a certain tune while wearing it. My own little furball army.
Which side are you on: Good, I want to stop whoever is doing this.
Appearance: User Image
Short Bio: I had been somewhat of a roadie for the band, the Indigo-Go's. But then when Mikau was found missing and the boy in green confessed that he had to impersonate the young guitarist, the band was devastated. They had thought they would have to break apart on top of the tragedy, until they had found out that Mikau had been teaching me to play guitar for four years now and I was pretty damn good. So, I replaced him. But I'm not the stereotypical rock star type. I care for those around me, take the time to scribble my name a few places, and yea, I am pretty well known already. Fame hasn't gone to my head, I never forgot the people that had been my friends and family. And I am interested in far off places, new people, and all the sort of things people think rock stars aren't.

Other: The band had been scheduled to play a concert at the Milk Bar in Clock Town. But since the chaos that ensued when it was discovered that the moon was falling yet again, the concert had been postponed. Who knows when the concert will be now, it depends on if we survive.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test test

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

THE GIJINKA PROJECT

For many many years now, pokemon have been a means of society. They have defined skill as a trainer, made old couple happy with the perfect pets, even won great battles of honor. However, even though perhaps a thousand have been discovered now, they were growing to be a fad.

That was where Team Nova stepped in. They had an idea, an innovation. They could make millions off this idea! They kidnapped hundreds and hundreds of pokemon, from traiers, in the wild, all places. Using stolen machines from the pokemon centers, rewiring them to do their bidding, they had the pokemon's DNA scanned. This DNA was used, interlacing it with human DNA, and thus creating the first ever Gijinka. Or as they called them, Pokemon People.

However, these Gijinka had thoughts of their own, minds of their own, their own voice. They were human versions of the animals many had grown to love. And as such, people wanted one of their own as a friend, a pet, slaves to do their bidding. They began to be sold off and forced to do battle with other of their kind. The first trainerless battles where the pokemon were 100% aware of what they were doing, unwilling but forced while people gambled on who would die first.

The Gijinka want out of this life of slavery. To be treated like humans despite their differences. To escape. Is it at all possible?

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

Most think nothing of the darkness, naturally coming after the sun has set or in a windowless room. But they cannot sense what might be there watching, waiting for them. Those that can, well it is a different tale to behold indeed.

It began in the mid seventeenth century. Back in a castle lived a man, whose name is not important. But he was cursed, doomed to forever see the things that lurked in the darkness. Things that followed him. Things that drove him into insanity. Even in forgetting his past and everyone in it, he could not escape the calling of the darkness. In the end, he jumped from the tower window, ending his life.

But before forgetting the world around him in insanity, he had a wife, a child. That child growing to be a bit of a promiscuous chap. However, in the end, the darkness caught up with him as well.

Hundreds of years later, there are those that still fear the darkness. Not even a light can save them now, because they have seen what monsters await them. Beings of hell itself. Rumored that these people were all connected somehow to the man back in the seventeenth century, more so his promiscuous son. Can they escape the darkness as their predecessors never could? Or would they arrive to the same fate? Not wanting to get close to anyone for they know the dark beings that crave their blood will take anyone that comes near, in attempt to make them as miserable as possible. Some have not been able to defeat this growing insanity. Some fear that they will never defeat this madness. Some are too far gone for the monstrous beings within the darkness to care any longer. Forgotten, lurking in the darkness, and becoming a whole new breed of horror.

Maybe this time, it can be escaped...
User Image

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

This is a tale of
●●●AedhanRandylFletcher●●●
and his life as a
●●●vampire of an unknown bloodline●●●

User Image

xxxWhat seems to be the matter dear? Why do you cry and shake with fear?

●●●I have been alive for ...uh...I lost count.
●●●Last I checked, I had male parts. Guess that makes me a woman.

●●●In society, I'm a harvester, ripper. It depends on my mood.

●●●My story goes like this. I don't recall who turned me, when it was, or what my life had been like before. I think I moved to the area about ten years ago....or was it fifteen? How many people have I killed? What had their names been? I don't remember anything that I was, or have been. All I know is what I am now, and that is a vampire.

●●●I tend to act rather greedy. What is mine is mine, not yours. And I am a bit of a hoarder. Some have said they found blood in my cellar frozen and stored since 1953. I don't recall having anything that old but it is a high possibility. So I might kidnap you, let you bleed out from a head wound while you hang helplessly by your ankles. Drip...drip...drip... the sound of your blood dripping into galvanized pails is music to my ears. Or the latter, I might be starved and rip you to shreds. I tend to forget at times of strong hunger that I do have some stored, that is when you have to worry most.

Oh but I do hide my paper trails well. Being alive for...however long I have been... has taught me a few things. I know that it is important not to leave any cues that I am a killer out there. And I also know that if I do get caught and must go to jail that I will be serving a very long time, it will raise human suspicion why I am not growing older, etcetera. I might have forgotten a few things, but I am not stupid. No, as a matter of fact I can be quite cunning, sly, and even when I lose my temper it is hard to tell because of my naturally cool demeanor. Well, I suppose I'll leave you with that and you'll figure it out in due time.

●●●In the end, you should know that I refuse to take "No" as an answer.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image
User Image

If and when he finds a human to help him end the curse, the beings are angered by the attempts. Before he and this human can get too far into the curse's destruction, Daniel is kidnapped by the beasts and locked away in a dungeon cell.

For some time he is there, there is no means of finding the cell, or getting it open. The curse of the building and his family have done a decent job of seeing to that.

After so long in the damp, horrid cell, shackled to the wall of it and not even permitted to lie down for rest, he spends this time in thought. His eyes close as he passes into a deep troubled sleep after days of restlessness. However, in this sleep, he finally dies. Yet the curse has more i store for him, never permitted to leave, he becomes invisible, never seen save for his dead body in the cell. He becomes one with the fortress itself.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

What seems to be the matter dear, why do you cry and shake with fear?
I've only had the best dub me insane.

I am a little more provocative then you might need, it's your shock and then your horror on which I feed.
So can you tell me what exactly does freedom mean, if I'm not free to be as twisted as I wanna be.

My psychotic mentality is so unique

I'm one aggressive [********]- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User Image
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
L U C I F E R The Monster With A Deadly Mind
xxxxxxxxxxIt takes a reckless brat, to love a crazy man like me.

Dengeki Blue's Kouhai

Cultist

User Image

User Image
              this is a test. I like tests. without tests there is no success. without success there is no new tests. testing is required. testing is fun. test test test. testing for consistency. testing for gravity. testing for new tests. testing for intelligence, and testing to see if your brain will implode at a thousand degrees. testing new tests. testing for compatibility. testing for testing purposes. testing apparatus. testing for brain damage. testing testing test test.

this is a test. I like tests. without tests there is no success. without success there is no new tests. testing is required. testing is fun. test test test. testing for consistency. testing for gravity. testing for new tests. testing for intelligence, and testing to see if your brain will implode at a thousand degrees. testing new tests. testing for compatibility. testing for testing purposes. testing apparatus. testing for brain damage. testing testing test test.

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces