Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Sneak

+ 1 1 100.0% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 5 ]
1 2 3 4 5 >

Fashionable Puppy

I will be working on a role play my own here. It is a vague idea based on another's idea....and I guess I still need to get permission. However, for those of you who like to sneak and tell, the role play that gave me the idea is dead, and I will be asking. So, yeah, no need to be a tell tell.

RP THREAD FOR BASE IDEA:
Mountain View Terrace

ALSO INSPIRED BY:
Ghostwalker Series by Christine Feehan
Major Payne (1995)

NAME:
Poplar Bluff

http://paletton.com/#uid=73R2p0kjqk3ksvgncmJqvn4twnC

Fashionable Puppy

Important Facts:
* Mutated Individuals and Experimental Research organization, also known as M.I.E.R. Corp

*Exploratory Defense Program

Fashionable Puppy

Places to Note:
* Mountain View terrace

* Hillside House

Fashionable Puppy

Hierarchy of Houses:

2 houses on each border two on the outskirts and one in town.

Hillside House-baby house- 15-19 years to completion of high school education via homeschooling, minimal control of powers

MVT- Second level-20-24 years of age or until control, understanding, and growth/development of powers. Some secondary education through online classes. Some field activities so that soliders can start to discover their place on a team

Level three houses are located in various cities across the country. Each house may hold up to three active (Field ready)and one down (not yet tested or with injured members) teams. Current Houses. These are permanent houses, and, though a solider may request a transfer to a different house/team, once in one of these Houses you are a solider until retirement or death. None have yet to retire.

Zeus House- Washington DC. Oldest and most proven teams all are tested and their is a rotation for the down house. Team Names (A)______, (B)________, (C)_________, (D)__________.

Poseidon House- New Orleans. Second oldest and most proven teams all are tested and their is a rotation for the down house. Team Names (E)______, (F)________, (G)_________, (H)__________.

Apollo House- Lubec Main. Third oldest House, all teams on rotation, but still new with team (K) being tested only 6 months ago. Team Names (H)______, (I)________, (J)_________, (K)__________.

Aries House- St Louis MO. Forth oldest House. Three teams are on rotation, with team (N) tested only two months ago. Team L is the veteran Team with two years in the field. Team Names (L)______, (M)________, (N)_________, (O)__________.

Hephaestus (aka Monument) House- Keystone, SD. Forth oldest House, three teams on rotation, but two still new one with its one year marker and the other with its six month marker being tested only 6 months ago. Team P is the veteran Team with five years in the field, they were transferred out from Zeus House. Team S has yet to be Tested. Team Names (P)______, (Q)________, (R)_________, (S)__________.

The final team is known as Hermes. They do not live in a house but rather in a military base. They are trained as soldiers as one large unit and on an individual level.

Fashionable Puppy

Aries House-St. Louis MO
TEAM (L)incoln)-CLOSED FOR NOW
        *FACE
        *MASK
        *ACE
        *KRONK

TEAM (M)ikky)-CLOSED FOR NOW
        *FACE
        *MASK
        *ACE
        *KRONK

TEAM (N)inavah)-CLOSED FOR NOW
        *FACE
        *MASK
        *ACE
        *KRONK

TEAM (O)-OPENED-leader chooses name
        *FACE
        *MASK
        *ACE
        *KRONK

Fashionable Puppy

Explanation of Positions
FACE
          The Face is just that, the face of the group. The Face is the person in the group that protects the group from the public, and from the up and uppers. The Face needs to be, or at least able to project, energetic, good natured, sociable, and well maintained. They also need to be aware of military regulations and guidelines, as well as having pristine manners and have at least an innate sense of how to present one self.

MASK
          The Mask is the member of the team that masks the teams presents in the field. They gather the information necessary to get the team in and out no matter what the situation without being noticed. The Mask needs to be calculating, intelligent, and good at gathering and processing information. It would also help if they were computer/technologically inclined, as they are the ones who will be providing the cover up alibies and altering and collecting any on the field data.

COVER
          The Cover provides the cover for the team that is on the field. Usually, though not necessarily, a sharp shooter, the cover must have keen senses and an active battle sense. They need to be able to act quick on their feet and provide commands, or information, quickly and efficiently. The cover also must have the kill or be killed morality, for a fumble or hesitation on their part can lead to the death of the entire team.

KRONK
          text about the Kronk here

The SA *cough* CS
The Supreme Commander Sir is in general, thought to be an a**. He is a stickler for following the rules. The oldest of the four teams in the house he is what the newer member consider to be old school, especially when it comes to sticking to the rather regulated diet, also the exercise routine, the plan of study, academic as well as military, and control of powers. Okay, he is pretty must strict on everything, and as senior member of the house, he controls most aspects of it. There must be a reason to his method madness; but, then again, who knows, maybe all he needs is for someone to pull the stick from his metaphorical a**, because lord knows this man ain’t getting any.

The NFC
The No ******** Clue has been a member of ____ for almost as long as The SA *cough* CS, and somewhere along the line one of the scientist did something to scramble some of his hardwiring. One he is as smart as a whip and great at following orders, but when it comes to putting two and two together, meet Captain O&O, obvious and oblivious, because he will almost always come up with three, nine, or, heaven help him, fourteen. Then again, maybe there is something to his thought process. Maybe his wide eyed gaze is but mask to keep everyone looking right when they should be looking front and center.

The AKG
The a** Kissing Grunt is even more worthless, hell, not even his own team members like him, thus the Grunt part of the nickname, and with team mates like NFC and SACS that is saying something. The most productive thing this man has done is kiss up to the up and uppers. Hell, there is the chance that he has even sucked some of them off; if that is the case he should be applauded for taking one for the team. Otherwise, maybe Team (L)incoln) would have ended up in Alaska instead of the Death House in St. Louis, MO. Then again, maybe he really is nothing more than an a** hungry slut.

The WHL
The White House Lackey, his name is seen as more of an insult then all the cuss words in all the other nicknames combined. His team has never fully trusted him as they know that whatever his reasons, he is keeping the big man up on what they, and the up and uppers, are doing. No one ever trusts a spy, and no matter what good intentions he may have, his ties to the White House, and to the Big Man on the inside, will always brand him as such. Just who the WHL reports to is a mystery. Yeah he has admitted to being their man, but in all his years on the team, he has yet to give way his contact. Actually he has given very little personal information away at all. Maybe it really is like NFC says, “three plus one equals thirteen”.

The FNK
The ******** New Kid is so new it hurts. He is the youngest in the house, and it shows in every detail, from the way he goes out of his way to look for a left handed wrench for WHL to the way he follows SACS around like a love sick puppy. Not that any member of the veteran team would actually give the kid the time of day. He lost their confidence the first day, when he appeared in a red shirt and was willing to hunt for _____ without actually asking what it was, or what it was for. He is fun to have around though, if not for the kicks and giggles then for the fact that when it comes to dying the guy in the red shirt always goes first.

The DILLIGAF
The Do I Look Like I Give A ******** has a charming attitude to go with his charming nickname. He is openly rebellious, fighting with SACS, as well as anyone else who tries to take charge, smoking, drinking, and putting out to be the all-around house bad boy. It is a wonder the kid wasn’t taken to base or worse yet, got a member of one of his old teams dead. Still there is no way of knowing if what you see is what you get or if it is all an act. Either way, one fact remains at some point something is going to have to happen to turn the DILLIGAF around, otherwise he will look cool all the way into his own grave.

The BFO
Meet NFC’s younger brother, the Bright Flash of the Obvious. Whether they are actually related or not is actually a debatable point as well as the two of them share similar features as well as a habit of pointing out, in as few terms as possible in the case of the BFO, the blinding obvious. “Oh, look they have guns.” When the guns are the size of ******** grenade launchers is not really helpful. Unfortunately, these are the only type of comments the BFO has made in the two months he has been at the Hell House. This kid is either an idiot or a brilliant ******** sack of s**t that gets his rocks off messing with the house, and neither choice is ideal.

The OG
No one really knows what to make of The Other Guy yet. In the two months he has been a part of a team, he has said less words then the BFO, appears to be almost as willing to follow orders as the FNK, almost because he has yet to fall for a run around, and he has somehow managed to catch the eye of the up and uppers. His attitude almost screams Go ******** Yourself, though he is less obvious about it than Dilligaf. He is a bigger mystery than the death of JFK, and no one has been able to crack him yet. Instead, the vets are treating him to a partial slice of cold shoulder, seeing as they don’t trust him, and the youth are trying to decide if they should treat him as one of their own, or if he is a double agent in disguise.

Fashionable Puppy

Story Line
Field Testing, Four Months Early!
          details Here

Meet The New Team!
          details Here

Let The Games Begin!
          details Here

A Difficult Mission!
          Just following orders part 1

Licking Our Wounds
          Waiting Game Part One

A Secondary House Rebels!
          details Here

A Game Of Catch!
          Following Orders Part 2

Catch...and Release! Suspicion Grows
          details Here

Baby House Missing!
          details Here

The Traitor In Our Team!
          waiting Game part 2

Bait The Trap!
          details Here

The Traitor From Above!
          details Here

Teaming Up!
          details Here

Fashionable Puppy

http://www.military.com/join-armed-forces/military-terms-and-jargon.html

Fashionable Puppy

Alright then, everyone sit down, shut up, and let me get the everyday s**t out of the way so that we can move onto crap that actually matters. First off, standard disclaimer. I know. I know. You've all heard it before. Well yer goin' to hear it again, that way I don't havta worry about CID crawling up my a**. So listen up and obey Gaia's TOS. Also, this is a family friendly place, so keep it in yer pants or take it to the bathroom. Also, I know there will be fighting but the up and uppers don't want to hear all the gory details, do keep what happened to Bubba's legs to the bunk room, yeah. I would say mind your manners in front of the ladies, but ya’ll ain’t got any and there are no ladies around here. Finally, I have been getting complaints from the higher ups about your reports. Oh stop your moanin' if I have to hear then you havta. Now, yer a bunch grown men…and women, try to reflect it in your reports. A 500 word minium isn't too much to ask. It's not like I am asking for some god damned love letter, just give me enough to keep the uppers off my a** and I'll stay off yours.

Oh, and the secs wanted me to let you know that they are not your word processors and from now on you can check your own spelling and grammar. They also sent a reminder to use that fancy paper they keep stocked up on in their office, you know the one with the pretty letter head and fancy background and to make sure your font is set at sizes 10 or 11. The up and uppers like pretty pictures, names, ranks, and anything else you can do to make your reports easy on their eyes.

Okay, now that we got that outta the way, open up your folders and take a look at the photo ids we've been able to get for you. That's right real pictures of real people not that anime drawing s**t other departments try to pass off on us. You see here eight men. Yeah, your own faces are in there, my *cough*PA*cough* was too busy with other business to make individualized packets, so get over yourselves and let me move on. The lot of you have been handpicked by the up and uppers to eventually form the first joint squad in EDP history so ruck up and stop by my office and grab an application, and don’t worry the up and uppers might have picked you but I am still going over the damn thing with a fine tooth comb. If you don’t pass inspection I can always handpick my own men. Make sure you look over all the s**t in the file, I do expect you to know your own team mates. Remember your team is your family, your brotherhood, and your life.

Just to warn you, don't want you walkin' in on something' uncomfortable after all, these men may be in a variety of relationships rangin' from hetero to homosexual twincest. You have a problem with this then suck it up and grow a god damn pair of balls, and what is with all the wincing? We are all adults here why are you so surprised to hear adult language.

Also, I expect to see you all in the war room, every day. That is where all the planning goes down. If you aren't there and get left out of something it is your own fault, and don't go expecting someone to brief you either, unless you made plans before pulling an Elvis. I want reports from you all at least once a week if not more, just because you are now in a house and no longer on base, doesn't mean you don't have responsibilities.

I guess that is it for now. If anything else comes up I'll send you a memo, keep an eye out for the red letters. Now get outta here, don't you all have training.

Fashionable Puppy

Fashionable Puppy

In the year 2004 the first four teenagers appeared on the radar of the American government, shortly thereafter more and more started appearing. These teenagers all around the age of fifteen displayed extraordinary abilities, abilities that scientist at I.E.R. had worked, and failed, to create in their own experiential procedures. However, as with most large corporations, I.E.R. had its fingers in the government pudding, and shortly after being discovered, and praised as heroes, the first four teenagers were being contained.

As I.E.R. became M.I.E.R the four teens, and those that were later discovered, found themselves not only being schooled in the practical areas, but also trained in military procedures, advanced fighting techniques, and their powers were being studied, honed, and pushed to the breaking point. Some of them snap, and they were put down like wild dogs, lies sent to their families to cover up their murders.

Fashionable Puppy

Fashionable Puppy

Fashionable Puppy

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out