Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: the unholy star
What are you ordering?: post graphic
Pictures: located in profile
Color Scheme: lights purples and greens and browns
General Theme: something with a country theme, light and a bit airy, my character is a cowgirl, who spends her free time snowboarding
Text: name: jessalyn nichole king || song / lyrics
Rush order?: yes please //blushes
Details?:pax told me to send this to you lol and its the same pictures and such that is in my other character with the same name profile
Gold offered: Ombre Carefree Curls
Strawberry Cream Godina
Shuaijan Tactical
Astra: Jack o' Lantern Patch
Ivory Winter Wonderland

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Poe
What are you ordering?: A banner
Pictures: No pictures
Color Scheme: Pastel pinks, pastel greens (anything light and springy)
General Theme: Nature, swirly, butterflies
Text: Natures Wonders Certing Thread
Rush order?: As soon as possible
Details?: Nope, lol.
Gold offered: Noble Prince of Solair + 2bil tip

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Aytrix
What are you ordering?: Venti Thread Layout
Pictures: Have None (but if you need some I will find some)
Color Scheme: Your choice
General Theme: Dragons if you could!
Text: Aytrix's Quest, Questing, Rules, About Me, Donations, Affiliates, Updates, Art, Reserved, Interesting Things
Rush order?: Nope
Details?: None
Gold offered: 10b plus Astra: Perky Creme Wolf Ears + Dark Composer Eyes

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: blue tongued skank
What are you ordering?: roleplay graphic
Pictures: x
Color Scheme: you can use the one i used in her profile!
General Theme: medical, russki, bloody, that ilia vibe you feel?
Text: Ilia Anmas, The Phoenix, and the song lyrics on her profile
Rush order?: i got pockets fulla gold how much you want bb
Details?:here are some cool vector images that you'd like to add maybe?
Gold offered: luscious lady lucy or flight of the highwire

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Crazy Coyote Girl
What are you ordering?: Sigmap
Pictures: Really Want This One In
Really Want This One In Too
This one is cute but I don’t need it in if it doesn’t fit
This one is very nice too, love it
Last One. I think the colors are good here so it might fit the theme I am going for
Color Scheme: Fall Colors (reds, oranges, golds, browns) or something similar to this I love dark teals and cyans but I like fall colors to go with the coyotes too. If you can fit those with a dark cyan or tealish or something and make it look as incredible as you always do i will love you forever
General Theme: Well Coyote is Coyote so of course crazy and wild. I loved the profile you made me so I would love if I could get it similar to that. It’s still in use today. (sometimes I will stare at it and make cooing noses because of how beautiful it is) I have a thing for vector brushes and awesome fonts and you know how to use them well so y’know graphic away girl! Be free!
Text: Main Text “Crazy Coyote Girl”
Sub Text “Literate Role Player Extraordinaire”

Links “My Main Hang” - this will be for whatever RP I have going
“My Second Home” - this will be for your shop
“My Shop” - this will be for my crappy graphics shop that is no where near as awesome as yours and therefore the reason I am ordering gfx from you until I die
“My DA” - this on is obvious
“Drop Me A Line” - A link to PM me
Rush order?: IRL
Details?: Be FREEE And Have Fun
Gold offered: IRL (We are discussing this on DA just thought I would put this in so it is here...I don’t know if I can add more orders or not in an IRL order...ummm don’t even know if I can do an IRL order and my current order at the same time...has not done IRL from Pax /dies/ Why hasn’t Coyote made pax take her money?)

Dangerous Survivor

heart heart heart

User Image
Username: {Cataclypsa}
What are you ordering?: {Grande Thread Layout}
Pictures: {Here is a Link to all the images. I hope that this helps. If not please feel free to bug me about it! }
Color Scheme: {Complete Artistic Freedom! ^w^ }
General Theme: {I'm going for a medieval/fantasy/romance sort of feel for it. It's going to be a pokemon gainka in its core, but I like the theme of ye olden days. I also want to have it be a but more sophisticated if at all possible. Honestly, if you can nail like any of those sort of things I will most likely love it because your shop is the equivalent to Starry Night; Pretty fab and timeless. }
Text: {Any text you'd like on it? For a thread layout, state the name of the sub-headers 'Rules', 'Samples', etc.
Okay so the name of the Roleplay is "Quest of the Legendary" So I figured that could be a part of the main graphic? Again it's up to you where you can place it. Introduction Sub-headers: Welcome to the Island of Mitikoa, Setting , Rules, Characters, Profile/Reserve spot, Leave of Absence, Reserve, Open. Can I also get reserve boxes with the size saying "300x150"

I'll be honest, I have absolutely NO idea what a Bullet or Button is. However, I currently own a thread (I'll link it at the end and maybe you can educate me a bit on the names) where in the bottom right corner, there is an option for fast linking to the OOC, IC and Profiles. }
Rush order?: {Rush orders =Cream Marionette Rising, Light Messiah's Tresses, Adorable Spector Shujo and 200 billion good }
Details?:{I wish there was a way to get a gif in there but I didn't find any I liked. Bonus points if you can pull that off girlie. Here is the RP I was talking about where it has that jawnsky in the bottom right corner. Is that a button? If not let me know. Of course I'm not showing this for you to follow the art, but more so the explanation. I don't need anything from the signatures and the like, but I'd love something like the subheadings for the OOC and Profiles ((As well as sub-header/banner, then side banner thing, then that bottom right corner) and a thing linking the threads. I guess my final thing is like, for the code, can I get the lists that help balance the text? Again, I'm sorry if I'm not clear and please feel free to bug me. This is my first time officially ordering from a shop and I'm a lil nervous to be honest, but I don't want you to think I'm unapproachable. I want to make sure you have complete freedom artistic wise, so if you think something would work better, try it and show me! Most likely I'll fangirl over it. }
Gold offered: {The 200 Billion gold mentioned plus the items.}

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Tamea Goldenrod
What are you ordering?: uuuh..I think it would be a Sigmap? I just want a pretty thing in my siggy that links to my art shop and the thread I rp in?
Pictures: <---I have these I just don't know if you want me to send you just full images and you can cut and crop as needed ooor like..how exactly this works, sorry for being bad. I've never purchased any kind of graphics before. gonk

These are ALL images from my art shop, use them how you see fit. :33

User Image

User Image

User Image

This is my OC Goldy from the seven Deadly Sins. These are arts I have purchased on gaia through the years.

User Image

User Image

This one below is closest to her current appearance but if either of the other two work better for the colour scheme you choose feel free to use them instead. :33
User Image

Color Scheme: artistic freedom!
General Theme: Something Gluttonous and sexy? O:
Text: Goldy's 3D Shop...http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/goldys-3d-art-shop-open-slots-couples-contest-open/t.95183807_1/..or maybe it should just be a link
Seven Deadly Sins...http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-original-seven-deadly-sins-join-us-now/t.75694427_1/...or also a link
Rush order?: I dun think so
Details?:uuuh also I don't think so. gonk
Gold offered: Sweet Virgin Lace, Empress Sancy’s Ivory Crown annd Religieuse Petition. I can//will add more if needed. //isanewb.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Vampire Toy
What are you ordering?: Roleplay graphic
Pictures: This is the costume design I'm going for with him.
[x]
Color Scheme: Artistic freedom!
General Theme: Scary, dark, and creepy, please.
Text: Main: "Scarecrow". Subtitle underneath main: "(A.K.A. Jonathan Crane)". Somewhere: ""It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both." -Niccolo Machiavelli"
Rush order?: No rush
Details?: If you need better pictures/can't find any good ones, let me know. Thanks!
Gold offered: IRL

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Lunazurel
What are you ordering?: Tall Thread Layout
Pictures: x
Color Scheme: maybe blues, purples or whatever you think would look good
General Theme: mysterious
Text: main graphic: Milky Way Charity, sub-heads: Donations, Rules, Games/Contests, Events, Links, About us
Rush order?: no
Details?:try to make the text stand out a little/more noticeable and the graphics not too cluttered and even though the charity is called milky way, I would like it to not have any planets on it, thank you
Gold offered: Through the Hare Portrait + Battina's Lace

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Viola Tricolour
What are you ordering?: Tall Thread Layout
Pictures: I have none, sadly.
Color Scheme: Whatever best fits the pictures you find!
General Theme: Something darker, definitely. It's an HP "Voldemort Wins" AU, and will have a lot of intrigue and betrayal and no one is really sure who to trust. (I'm so clueless I'm sorry if that information is useless/you need something more let me know?)
Text:
Header: La Vie et Mort - a Harry Potter AU
Sub-Headers:
- The Story
- History
- Guidelines
- Enlisting
- Safehouses
- Announcements
Rush order?: Nope! Take your time.
Details?:
Gold offered: Tactician of the Aether + Spring Hopper + 3bill tip ?

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Crazy Coyote Girl
What are you ordering?: RP Graphic
Pictures: X And anything else you think will fit with it,
Color Scheme: darkgoldenrod (#b8860b) and darkblue (#00008b)
General Theme: Celtic/Irish/Ancient Feel
Text: “Trent Odell Connelly”
“The Wild Rover”
“I've been a wild rover for many a year
And I spent all my money on whiskey and beer,
And now I'm returning with gold in great store
And I never will play the wild rover no more.”
Rush order?: If possible. I can add more items if need be.
Details?:You did one for him a long time ago and I just thought we should update it for fun.
Gold offered: Through The Golden Frame, Light Elegant Assassins Rose Locks, Dee and Es, Stylists Affinity, Luscious Lady Lucy, The Spirit’s Reign and 50 Bil Gold

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Lady Ayanai
What are you ordering?: Art, Templates (psd) .. Male and Female ; and Cert
Pictures: Male Beta Fish, Male Beta Fish 2, More pictures ; Gallery of Beta Males to help .. Beta Female, Female Beta 2 || Fish bowl (for Cert)
Color Scheme: I'll give you freedom with the fish bowl to have fun with it. My partons love colorful cute things. c:
General Theme: Fishy XD
Text:
{Fishbowl Cert}
Katzaie Nebula
Name:
Owner:
Bonded To:
Details?: I'm excited to see what you come up with~ there is just the adult forms for the Beta fish since they are secondary pets for my shop.
RL Cash: about 75$.. not sure what to give for this since this is a lot of work but not as much as full growings. Plus a cert xD.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Lady Ayanai
What are you ordering?: Grande Thread Layout, Cert
Pictures: 1, 2
Color Scheme: Color freedom
General Theme: Nature, Day time, Mystical
Text:
Shop main Graphic:
Mystyc Equiarians

Sub-headers:
Navigation
News
Rules
Story
Life Stages
Roleplay
F.A.Q.
Heaven, Limbo, and the Abyss
Shop Link and Affiliates
Credits and Staff
Event Information
Flatsale
Auctions
Raffle
Free Raffle
Advertising
Games
Reserved

Offer:
Details?: I plan on opening this shop in the future. I still need to reline, template and ect. This is not a rush order due to me working on Katzaie Nebula still and this is a rather huge order. But I would also like 3 drawn items to this order. (No templates needed) small items which are potion like. One for unicorn, one for butterfly, and one for centaur.

I am also ordering a cert.
Mystyc Equiarians

Name:
Stage:
Type:
D.o.B:
Owner:

Lineart: Storei
Colorist:

On a side note, I would also like if unrisen can template the pets for me. I will add to the order. But it is not required since I know she feels uncomfortable templating artwork she does not create and I understand the feeling completely <3.

If you have questions feel free to quote or pm me. I does not mind c:

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Anarus
What are you ordering?: Single Banner
Pictures:I don't have anything in mind, but maybe you might be able to use This lil guy. I can take more pictures of this if you need/use him <3
Color Scheme:Artistic Freedom
General Theme: The Kraken!!! Ocean/Sea. but mostly a giant octopus. and maybe a boat?
Text: Main Text: Micrackin Magick, sub text (maybe in bottom corner): Mythical Little Creatures
Rush order?: No
Details?: approx. 760px by 100px please
Gold offered: Wet Shine Light Locks

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out