heart heart heart

User Image
Username: Hillbilly Hikari
What are you ordering?: Profile
Pictures: Books1 Pinup Books2 Pinup2 Library
Color Scheme: Favorite Colors
General Theme: Reading is Sexy - Vintage, Elegant
Text: "A book is proof that humans are capable of magic." - Carl Sagan
Rush order?: Nope - just whenever you get to it.
Details?:
These are the most important sections:
*About Me Section
*Friend Section
*Media Section
*Store Section
*Wishlist

Gold offered: 39 Billion = The Briar Witch (20B) + Duchess of Hearts (9B)+ 10B pure

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Lady Ayanai
What are you ordering?: Cert
Pictures: My usual Nebula theme from Katzaie Nebula.
Color Scheme: Colorist Freedom
General Theme: Nebula, grassy plain for them to stand upon.
Text:
Katzaie Nebula

Name:
Stage:
Type:
D.o.F:
Owner:
Generation number:
Parents names:

Colorist:
Lineart: Akamar

Gender Symbol (Male/Female)
Details?:These are Anthros. Example Template in Making so I'll need the text on the right with space in between for the information. Colorist, lineart, and cert on the bottom.
Items offered: Painful Blessings, Magi Royaux

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Kasoday
What are you ordering?: Grande Thread Layout
Pictures: this and this

Color Scheme: Sweet Cheery Blossom or Mystique
(or just do what you think is best)

General Theme: Floral, maybe a little trendy if that makes sense?
Text: Main Banner: Keep Blooming (Subtext: A Free Dream Avatar Shop) Sub Banners: Rules, Employees, Examples, Forms, Banners, Reserved, Open, Bump!(this one can look a little different) Sub-Sub Banners:Welcome, Status, Thread Rules, Customer Rules, Employee Rules, Customer Form, Employee Form, Ours, Affiliates,
Rush order?: If possible yes, but not required
Details?: Sorry if this is a bit much >.< I just need new graphics since i can no longer use tektek to make avatars and therefor cant be a 'tektek shop'
Gold offered: Seraphic Fox+Jasmine Enchantress+Vendor of Things+15bil bribe?(Will add more if needed c: )

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: P o i z 3 n
What are you ordering?: Roleplay Graphic
Pictures: These please X X X X
Color Scheme: #00DDDD , #EEC900
General Theme: She's a content, imaginative, werewolf!
Text: Koharu Misaki
Asunder Hunter
Rush order?: Whenever you can!
Details?: I trust you to make it supa pretty ^^
Gold offered: Dream Chimes Runaway + Lovely Pumpkin Lucie

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: La belle_sara
What are you ordering?: Grande Thread layout
Pictures: 1
Color Scheme: Red,black, and maybe white
General Theme: Something vampire theme,kinda dark looking, dangerous
Text: For the opening top one its gonna have like "He Has returned" Then these for the rest
Story
Rules
Profile Skeletons/Reserves
Character slots
Setting
Links
Reserved
Opened
Rush order?: Yes Bribing 100bil
Details?:The writing could be cursive, kinda as if written back in the 17th century
Gold offered: Lyrical Love Letter + Lori the Vamp + Gallant Princess of Solair

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: {Kitteh Senpaii IV}
What are you ordering?: {Tall Thread Layout}
Pictures: {
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
}
Color Scheme: {I wanted to go for a light/dark purple scheme, so go wild smile }
General Theme: {. }More like a fun pixle-ish style, like 8-bit, but not fully. But what I had in mind is that the headers were dark purple clouds, up top was the text, and below was the hanging konpeito/stars?
Text: {For the main header/graphic, I would like it to say "Kitteh, the Amethyst Reaper. for sub headers, I'd like Welcome, About Me/Her Story, Art Stuff, Reserved, Contest}
Rush order?: {No, please take your time.}
Details?:{I wanted to have a purple/lavender cresent moon (something like the item Artemis Sanctity) as the main picture for each header. Also, have something like this hanging down? Except with different shades of purple.}
Gold offered: {Evening Chauffeur + 20bil?}

Dangerous Survivor

heart heart heart heart heart

User Image
Username: Xx Wraith Of Darkness xX
What are you ordering?: SigMap
Pictures: XXX Horns (if possible) Or anything else you want to use!
Color Scheme: Artistic Freedom!!!
General Theme: To advertise the Wraith! A link to my ticket quest thread and one to my rp samples and one to My Mp Shop
Text: Artistic Freedom here as well. (unless you want to use lyrics from Imagine Dragons :: Demons
Rush order?: No true rush.
Details?: I like blue? Again I leave this up to you.
Gold offered: None / RLC $15

Dangerous Survivor

I'm revamping my charity thread a bit, so to celebrate a few anniversaries of mine here, I thought I'd treat myself to some new, pretty Pax graphics! No main graphic is needed because mine is too beautiful to ever think of replacing.

heart heart heart heart heart

User Image

Username: Lady Hellraiser
What are you ordering?: Grande Thread Layout w/o main graphic
Pictures: Magic Seal , Flower 1 , Flower 2 , Flower 3 , Black Cat 1 , Black Cat 2 , Black Cat 3 , White Cat 1 , White Cat 2
Color Scheme: Primarily black, purple, and pink, but you're free to use any color used in the charity's main graphic
General Theme: The same as my charity thread
Text: Sub-headers: (1) Origins, (2) Laws of the Land, (3) SHC Bulletin, (4) Charity Headquarters, (5) The Blood Bank, (6) Monthly Giveaway, (7) Gaming Arena, (8 ) Allies, (9) [main text] Demon in My View [smaller text] A Quest, (10) Shadow Haven Charity Archives. I think I'm ready to go back to regular headers instead of L-shaped, but I'd like them on the larger side (in the relative ballpark of 700x300). There are three images I definitely want incorporated. I think the (1) magical seal we used before will keep the thread looking matchy. I've also taken a big interest in including some kind of (2) dark lotus/fantasy flower and (3) a black/white cat. If you don't like the images I've chosen, you're more than welcome to substitute to your liking.
Smaller sub-sub-headers: (1) I would like to subscribe! ; (2) Application Request! Mistress, may I... ; (3) Charity Announcement ; (4) Members' Corner
2 animated buttons: 1 sized 200x40 (Shadow Haven Charity A Charity and Quest) and 1 sized 88x31 (Shadow Haven Charity)
2 still buttons: 1 sized 200x40 (Shadow Haven Charity A Charity and Quest) and 1 sized 88x31 (SH Charity)
(Can I have one button with the flower of your choice in the bg and one button with one of the cats/the cat head/the cat's eye? The other two are artist's choice. I understand two extra buttons are considered extra. If you consider this two orders in one, I can settle with two buttons and order more at a later time)

Rush order?: Take the time you need to recoup, settle into your new place, etc. Complete some of the orders belonging to those who are growing antsy, and then you can work on mine. Just let me know at what point you want me to send you your payment!
Details?: As always, I appreciate you and your quality hard work!

If I remember correctly, I think I paid $35-40 for my original layout. Because of my specified requests, the possible extra two buttons, and your lack of time as of late, will $50 + 20% tip = $60 be enough to cover this? gaia_kittenstar

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Granting Wishes Charity
What are you ordering?: Thread Layout
Pictures: I will have art soon.
Color Scheme: this
General Theme: fun pretty eye catching
Text: Main Banner: Granting Wishes Charity
Sub-banners: intro, announcements, rules, funds,about the owner, charity staff, contests, [smaller sub-sub-banners for the following: Dice Roll Contest, Page contest, quoting contest, RNG contest, bump contest, art contest] get a donation, give a donation, links in, links out, open
a divider
a side bar
signature banner
Rush order?: I can wait, smile
Details?:
Gold offered: Rose Legand & Sweet Sheep Angelique
Made a few edits, instead of avi art can you use pictures of link?

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image
[/align

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Telandria
What are you ordering?: sigmap
Pictures:

User Image

User Image

hopefully one of those two will work.

Color Scheme: artistic freedom, but Telan likes shades of blue. wink
General Theme: Something kinda cute but still a little on the darker side.
Text: Uuuuh...just her name annnd links to the two threads..Seven Deadly Sins url={{http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-original-seven-deadly-sins-come-join-us/t.96321535_1/}} annnd Gluttony's Kitchen url={{http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/gaia-commerce/setting-up-no-posting/t.97108587_1/}} annd a link to Goldy's 3D Art Shop url={{http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/goldys-3d-art-shop-open-slots/t.95183807_1/}}. wink
Rush order?:bribe
Details?:nooopes
Gold offered: uuuh items...Vanishing Revenant, Fallen Star's Revival, Absolute Sovereign, Sweet Sheep Angelique...I can add more if needed~

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Tinuviel of Ennorath
What are you ordering?: Grande Thread Layout
Pictures:

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Color Scheme: Foresty green and a nice lighter Tan
General Theme: Elven / Elvish
Text:
Edhellen I Bâd: The Elvish Path
Sindarin
Quenya
Captian
Vice Captian
Crew
Creoso

Rush order?:
Details?:{Anything else?} It's for an Elvish Language Guild ^__^
Gold offered: {Total} Luminous Diamonds and Ice, Bottled Faerie, Shroud of Rime, Absolute Sovereign

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: SmLuth_Nallum
What are you ordering?: Avatar Bump
Pictures: Her, this beauty or him
Color Scheme: red and the rest is artistic freedom! ^_^}
General Theme: sexy or playful
Text: "SmLuth says BUMP" or "BUMP gently"
Rush order?: nope
Details?: you can either do a bump with him or maybe with 1 or 2 girls
Gold offered: Daring Dollhouse + Demure Queen of Solair + Shooting Star's Revelation?{Total}

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff