User Image
Username: Xelvorktork
What are you ordering?: Button (88x31)
Pictures: N/A
Color Scheme:N/A
General Theme: N/A
Text: "The Badass Quest"
Rush order?: Not at all c:
Details?: Can you please make it match with the graphics you previously made for me? The ones in this thread.
Gold offered: 2OK?

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Invisible boards
What are you ordering?: Roleplay graphic
Pictures: [X] [X] [X]
Color Scheme: just some kind of pink and grey. it's up to you really
General Theme: She's a love-sick, kinda rotten tooth fairy. And she's a pretty violent so...idk, blood but still kinda cute and magical?
Text: Ekadanta, Tooth Fairy
Rush order?: nnope
Details?:I think fade of one and two are my favorite, but three doesn't need to be there.
Gold offered: 150k!

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Queenieallpowerful
What are you ordering?: Roleplay Graphic
Pictures: [x] [x] [x] [x]
Color Scheme: I give you full artistic freedom!
General Theme: Dark, since both are villianous twins, with maybe a little gothic twist.
Text: Mayhem & Chaos
Rush order?: What kind of items would qualify as a bribe?
Details?: If you can't use all four images then just one of either character is perfectly fine.
Gold offered: 200K + 50K tip~

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: {Asru}
What are you ordering?: {1 Roleplay graphic + 1 bar}
Pictures: x x x (in order of preference) The first is definitely my favorite (those eyes <3), but not as colorful as the others. It is a nice contrast to my coding as I tend to use bright colors though so feel free to run with that idea.}
Color Scheme: {I have been told I use too many bright colors, but hey, I like color. Primaries are direct from my own coding:
▉▉▉ CE95C4 - ▉▉▉ 9B57B8 - ▉▉▉ 5520A9 - ▉▉▉ 1C1EB8 - ▉▉▉ 02C7F0
Mostly blues and purples. Feel free to experiment, but easy on the black and dark tones, please.}
General Theme: {This is the first time I've ordered a graphic for a roleplay format. Usually I use the photobucket editor tool to just throw on a nice border. ; uu; So forgive me if I am vague, I trust your own creativity will bridge the gaps. <3 Now I created the coding for this character post format (here) if it helps you to see the different colors together and my placement. What I'm looking for is a graphic to replace the old one. Its really more as a sidebar alongside text and I would like another smallish graphic that is a little more elaborate and also a larger header to use as the main graphic. The bar does not need to be as elaborate, but I am willing to pay for it. Some words to describe my character are rebellious, charismatic, idealistic, childish, loyal and empathetic.}
Text: {"Piers Desrochers, The Brat Prince" or "Prince du sang" in any combination}
Rush order?: {No}
Details?: {Originally this character was created as a prince, but I've adapted him for other things as well. I've decided to keep a crown theme in a lot of his post formatting though and would like to see that princely theme mirrored to some extent in his posting graphics. I also use a lot of bars in his coding so nothing too rounded or circular to contrast, please.}
Gold offered: {300k}

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: The Disturbed Coyote
What are you ordering?:Role Play Graphic
Pictures: X X X
Color Scheme:Dark Red, Black And Any Colors that will work with it.
General Theme:Blood, Power, Strength
Text: Krier
Who's your daddy,
Say, who's your daddy?
Who puts you in your place?
Who's your daddy,
b***h, who's your daddy?
Surrender and obey, who's your daddy?
Rush order?: Rush 1-2 Days
Details?:Krier is a demon who was kicked out of Hell and the proceeded to become a pirate/treasure hunter. He wound up meeting a water dragon/dragonkin who he tamed to use as way manipulate the seas to his will. They both wound up falling for each other and have lived their lives together ever since hunting for treasure and living at sea.
Gold offered: 500,000 gold plus 20,000 gold tip

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: sakura parfait
What are you ordering?: RP graphic
Pictures: 1 2 (on right) 3
Color Scheme: I'll give you artistic freedom here, though I'd highly prefer it if you could use colors that match the images.
General Theme: he's of the daring and mischievous type, so make it something along that?
Text: Choi Seung-Hyo: A.I. Holder of Omicron
Rush order?: no
Details?: I would like the graphic to be 600x300 (rectangular, not L-shaped) and the text font to be no more than size 28 font.
Gold offered: 120k

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Minimum Zero
What are you ordering?: Role-playing post format
Pictures: Main Extra Extra Extra
Random Extra
Color Scheme: Up to your artistic perception.
General Theme: T styled post format like the first two post format examples. My RPC is a violent a*****e with a prideful personality. He's someone who isn't afraid to speak his mind, and enjoys whooping a**. He uses a magic that deals with distorting air, objects, light, etc.
Text: "If I can't bend your body, then I'll bend your soul."
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
Rush order?: N/A
Details?: His name is Daemon Spector, and goes by the title of Violent Prince. Also, do you mind adding this logo?
Gold offered: 80k as of now. Trying to increase it as I earn it.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: ROSETTA-MY-LOVE
What are you ordering?: Grande thread layout.
Pictures:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
(You do not need to use all of the images. You can change the colors if you like. You can add images if you like.)
Color Scheme:Christmasy colors. With a hint of rainbow.
General Theme: Christmas, rainbow, sailor moon. Edit: Btw, I like cute and sparkles.
Text: Main banner--& Rainbow Senshi. Sub-headers--& rules, contests, the senshi, entries, winners, art, introduction, table of contents.
Rush order?: {Rush orders = bribe}
Details?: Could I please get a side banner as well? Edit: Sorry if I am confusing. I meant a side border. Also, The main banner as a corner banner, please? Edit: The main banner as the only corner graphic, please?
Edit: I am so bad at explaining things with words that I drew a picture. sweatdrop redface
User Image

Gold offered: Name your price. Edit: 1.4 mil for the 17th.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Ma Sai The Caged Tiger (Please, call me Sai)
What are you ordering?: A Roleplay graphic, if you would be so kind. I fell in love with the blue one of Hideaki and the fancier one with the name on the divider.
Pictures:One Two Three FourFive Six SevenEight
Color Scheme: I would dearly love something along the lines of maroon and black, but if you find another color fits better with that dark red, please by all means you're the artist, not me! ^_^
General Theme:My character, Fiona, is a TV news reporter by day, and cat burglar of the name Vixen by night. She's alive with spark and is very independent. I modeled her after The Huntress and Catwoman.
Text: I would like Fiona Celina Fox in there, as well as something along the lines of AKA Vixen or just Vixen. Perhaps to the side, there could be a caption, but I've not thought of something quippy, trendy, or thoughtful to put crying Any thoughts, disciple of The Poet?
Rush order?: I read the thread(Hey that rhymed!) A few times, but all that I saw was if it was to be single day, than it would be a bribe. I was hoping for less than a week, though I understand you probably have a large order with how beautiful your work turns out. If that constitutes a bribe, than name your price!
Details?:I'd like to think Anything put up about her would give off the vibe that she's a tough woman, but still a woman, you know? Maybe a dark red lipstick kiss on the divider or something with her nickname 'Fio' Vixen has a calling card, a white business card she kisses to get her trademark dark red lipstick on and leaves on her victims.
Gold offered: 400,000(More if this isn't enough)

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Poeling
What are you ordering?: Two b/c shop link banner buttons (one normal one, and one Christmas one for our event!)
Pictures: Your choice (for the first) - [x], [x], [x], [x], [x], [x]
For the second one which is the Christmas one (your choice) - Sugar Plum, Cindy Lou Who, Rat King, Clara Bell
Color Scheme: Whatever you decide!!
General Theme: For the first one, just whatever you thinks works as it's for the main B/C thread. The second one is for our Christmas event! :3
Text: The first button just needs to say: Natures Wonders
The second one (Christmas one) needs to say: Natures Wonders Christmas Event
Rush order?: A couple of days. The sooner the better since our event has started! <3
Details?: Not really, just have fun! <3
Gold offered: Offering 100k, if you'd like more let me know.

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: fragile goodbyes}
What are you ordering?: post graphic
Pictures: just have one >.< x
Color Scheme: here
General Theme: Something cute, fun, be free to go with it :]
Text: Name: Chiharu Akiyama
Rush order?: yes please!
Details?: Be free with it!
Gold offered: 500k

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: fragile goodbyes
What are you ordering?: Post Graphic
Pictures: this one is several pics together -- main image
Color Scheme: Anything flowery and girly please? (artistic freedom)
General Theme: This is for a holiday rp, snowy type. Something girly, but elegant
Text: Name: Natalya Larissa Volkov
Rush order?: Yes please
Details?: Artistic freedom to you!
Gold offered: 500k (thats all i got >.< )

Dangerous Survivor

User Image
Username: Sotalean
What are you ordering?: Tall Thread Layout
Pictures: Any samples used here CLICK or from my DeviantArt But I can easily clean them up and add color if needed.
Color Scheme: artistic freedom
General Theme: Something sexy and bold as the it's my perm freebie thread the 'cave of sexiness'. hehe
Text: Main graphic "Cave of Sexiness" but you can add any other things if you like.
Sub headers I need : The Freebies so far, Spotlight, Freebies I've Received, The Regulars, Etcetera (don't think I spelled that right...).
Rush order?: Nope, I just want to give my old thread a new look for the new year.
Details?:Please check out the current thread, you'll get the idea of what needs to be there. Cave of Sexiness
Gold offered: 700K

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces