Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Survivor

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Spiritual Apocalypse] and I would like [Medium Thread Layout]. I would very much like you to use [Something Like these], for the overall effect of a [Victorian/Vintage esque]. Some images I would like used are here [These]. Some text I would like included is
The very last key <---Name of the Thread, larger text than below
A small charity <---What it is

(In smaller letters)
“Hope is like peace. It is not a gift from God. It is a gift only we can give one another. “
-Elie Wiesel

Announcements!
Rules and Regulations!
Staff!
Pile up the stash!
In my good graces!
To be punished!
Who gave back!
Links in/Links out

. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [385k] for this order to be completed by [Whenever possible >o<]. Some details about my order: [I'd like the pink picture to be used in the thread banner if the picture is acceptable] Also, I found your shop by [Some random persons banner]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [385k].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey everyone! 4laugh

Hey, Pax. I am Tsukino17 and I would like roleplay graphic post style. I would very much like you to use Shades of purple, for the overall effect of a Bubble and essence effect. Some images I would like used are here:
http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/lee_hyori5.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/4305720031_e2199b23d9.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/lee-hyori-09.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/003-Hyori-Lee-100.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/2011091910020496014_100721_0.jpg

http://i1187.photobucket.com/albums/z388/Dagger2134/38-4.jpg

Some text I would like included is: Baby, You turned out to be the...Best thing I never had, Kasumi Yayoi aka Moonlight

I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 90k or possibly more for this order to be completed by whenever. Some details about my order:I want you to have artistic freedom for this style, but just include the bubbles and essence lol. Also, I found your shop by Im a regular xD .I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 93k.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Deedrix] and I would like [a post layout]. I would very much like you to use [Uh...good colors for a bubbly personality? I would like a pretty light blue at least!], for the overall effect of a [fun loving surfer type chick (she snowboards in the winter too; I guess you could call her a 'boarder']. Some images I would like used are here [I've only got the one ; 3;]. Some text I would like included is ["We don't stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing"]. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [100K] for this order to be completed by [Quickly would be grand! But no pressure; I'd rather wait for something dazzling~]. Some details about my order: I'd like it to be one of those corner dealies, and I wouldn't mind other pictures to be included if at all possible. The only other thing is that, since it is a harvest moon rp I'd like to have a mini menu that includes the following:
            Where she is
            Who she is with
            Heart chain [ ♥ ]
            Journal << this one will be a link. [DETAILS?] Also, I found your shop by [Doing a search!]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [100+].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am Coyote and I would like Role Play Post Layout. I would very much like you to use [Dark Blues and Dark Browns And anything else that goes], for the overall effect of a [Well they are both elemental in control of electricty so something lightning only with Japanese feel. Also Date is called the one dragon so maybe a dragon in there and somehow fir the them of the ‘Right eye of the dragon’ in there well as kojuro is called that. Some images I would like used are here Date Masamune Katakura Kojuro (Kojuro’s model is Yokishi Hayashi. Date’s is Gacky but unless you can find another picture of Gackt with the eye patch on please only use that on I provided unless you can make sure the eye he has the eye patch on isn’t going to be seen Anything with either of them in a Gi and Hakama is good) . Some text I would like included is Ok this is bit complicated. Date should have “Date Masmune” paired with “The One Eyes Dragon” somewhere on the layout while Kojuro should have “Katakura Kojuro” paired with “The Dragon’s Right” some where on the layout . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 500,000 gold plus 20,00 gold tip for this order to be completed by [One to two days please]. Some details about my order: Date is a warlord in the fuedal era of japan while Kojuro is his trusted retainer(somewhat like general). Kojuro swore an oath when Date was born to serve him an he has ever sense. Going as far as to gouge out his eye when Date asked him to do it when it became infected with smallpox and Date feared going to doctor to have the eye removed. Upon seeing what he had done Date’s mother tried to poison him not wanting a handicapped heir ruling. Date surived but flew into a rage and killed his brother who she was choose over him right in front of her and supposedly before he could kill her she escaped and never returned. Since Date’s father was never around Kojuro was left raise him. Eventually Date started campaigns with his father and became ruthless war general. Kojruo never leaving his side through all of this. When he finally succeeded his father he became ever more ruthless seeking out land and subjects constantly and was constantly in battle. Eventually a nearby warlord had his father kidnapped in hopes of reasoning with date but when it came to confrontation his father order date to kill them with any means nessesary and Date took it literally. And Date ordered his men to kill everyone including his father if it came to it. It did. Date is ruthless, cruel in battle but will go to any means necessary to protect his lands and subjects. While Kojuro is fiercly protective of Date and would lay down his life if it meant saving Date’s. He is loyal and will do anything for Date. Phew that was a lot. Also, I found your shop by I think I am going to buried here. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 520,000 gold.
            Ok as I said the order will be from this account but the trade will come from my XdisturbedxcoyoteX account then I will post here saying I have sent the trade so you know it was me no one else poasing as me.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Deedrix] and I would like [Another post layout for Cherie Snowe]. I would very much like you to use [#460258 [the text color I use] and #C12267 [the color I use for speech], for the overall effect of a [Sweet but somewhat shy Baker]. Some images I would like used are here [Her Main picture please! Extra 1 Extra 2 Extra 3 Baked Goods 1 Baked Goods 2 The site I go to for cute baked items! My crappy layout!<<< mainly putting this in there for a reference the sweets I used in her layout since I really liked them. Unforunately I can't seem to find the regular sized images to link to you ; 3; If anything else it is just an idea of the different things you might see in her shop.]. Some text I would like included is "I doubt whether the world holds, for anyone, a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with sweets." (I actually made this quote into a 'rainbow' gradient using the tool on Tektek. I think it would be nice to have again, but it's not a must have XD Wont break my heart.. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [115K because this order may be a bit trickier given what I hope for ;;^ .^] for this order to be completed by [Not a rush. I an using my own crappy layout at the moment so I don't mind waiting if need be.]. Some details about my order: [Cherie is a Baker, but she actually uses some simple magic charms in a few of her goods so it would be nice to have fun looking items, but maybe some variety? I don't want it to be all cupcakes XDD Here are the details that might make it trickier though ;;>.< I know that some of her pictures depict her with ears and a tail, but I don't want her as an animal-like character so it would be great if you could somehow do it in such a way that you don't really see those parts of her XDD The other aspect, which I'm not sure if you can do, is that I would like her hair to be just /slightly/ more pink. Her pictures can range a bit in her hair color, but if it could look more pink that would be great! A peak into her back story is that she used to have darker pink hair with both her eyes being golden, but she was actually struck by lightning which faded out her hair and left her deaf in her left ear as well as damaging her left eye. Eventually she will lose all sight in that eye, but to stave it off she takes foul potions that temporarily restore the sight, and so it appears to be more of a brilliant blue.] Also, I found your shop by [Just did a search, and since I ordered before I am just sticking around]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [115K +tip].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Gwendolyn Barrett] and I would like [A layout for my B/C shop: Crystal Cove]. I would very much like you to use [Whatever looks good], for the overall effect of a [Elegance with a bit of fun mixed in(again whatever looks good) ]. Some images I would like used are here [The pets for the shop (which Phoe has), Crystals and anything else you want to throw in.]. Some text I would like included is [Well there is a lot for that so what I need is The Main Banner/Intro, Rules, FAQ , News, Story, Pets, Availability, Customs, Breeding, The Lists, Affiliates , Staff, Credits, Auction, Flatsale, Raffle, Games, Advertising, Reserved, Bullets, Bar, Buttons, Affiliate, shop banner (the smaller one), and Roleplay Contests
            . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [1mil] for this order to be completed by [well I would like it ASAP but I know that there are orders ahead of mine so when you get a chance to work on it.]. Some details about my order: [This is for the B/C shop that you know about and I believe you know everything I do but any questions just PM me] Also, I found your shop by [Been here the whole time.]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [1mil].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [Cae] and I would like [RP Graphic]. I would very much like you to use [Darkred, Black, Splashes of Light Blue/Icy Blue], for the overall effect of a [Dark, Elegant, Mostly Sad with a hint of Hope ]. Some images I would like used are here [{1} {2} {3} {4} If you can use all 4 it shows her her in the beginning and in the end please.]. Some text I would like included is [{her name and role} Lynaire, The Unfinished, then lyrics {at the top} I let it fall, my heart, And as it fell you rose to claim it {at the bottom} It was dark and I was over, Until you kissed my lips and you saved me.. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [400k] for this order to be completed by [ASAP please, this is my character that I have been missing RP'ing with and the RP just opened]. Some details about my order: [Lynaire started out as a girl, a girl who was hidden away from the world and lonely fighting despair, until she escaped from her prison. This eventually led to her untimely and guresome death, and just after her soul being whisked away into the body of a doll, this doll was left in it's unfinished stages when it's creator was called away. She eventually was awakened when a fallen and dark angel heard the cried of her tortured soul and was sucked in to the same doll body. She awoke alone and in the dark still unfinished, but with a new life, well if you can call being trapped in a non living body life.] Also, I found your shop by [Ya know, epic stalker status...]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [400k].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am Princess Cadence and I would like your lovely, girly post layout. I would very much like you to use moderate rose, pale gold, and dark violet for the overall effect of a girly post layout for a princess of love. Some images I would like used are here:

<3
            <3
            <3

Some text I would like included is 'Princess Cadence'. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 300k for this order to be completed. Also, I found your shop by you PMing me. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 300k.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [SilverChaosti] and I would like [A Posting Graphic]. I would very much like you to use [ Firebrick [#800517], goldenrod [#7D1B7E], darkred [#8B0000]], for the overall effect of a [dark and mentally insane kind of person. The character is a pyro, so he loves fire but in the destructive sort of way and in the playful kind of way.]. Some images I would like used are here [Nikolai]. Some text I would like included is [Nikolai Luka Pyre, The Mad Hatter
            " The Flames Don't Burn if You're a Tad Bit Insane'' [Main Quote]
            ''I'm a little dysfunctional, Don't you know?''
            ''I feel it deep within, it's just beneath the skin
            I must confess that I feel like a monster'' His name and mad hatter part along with his quote I would really like in there. The other are just to add if you wish somewhere in there.
            . I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [100k] for this order to be completed by [Monday perhaps? The RP hasn't opened yet so I'm not in so much of a rush.]. Some details about my order: [The Character like I said is a pyro. If you want to know more about him so you can figure out what would be best here is a link to his profile Linky] Also, I found your shop by [you advertising it I believe].I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [100k + Tip if I like it.. or more if you feel it's needed. ]

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am Sinfulcraft and I would like a Post Layout. I would very much like you to use Dark Magenta and other purples, for the overall effect of a Enderman type theme. Some images I would like used are here this and this. Some text I would like included is "Always watching...". I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 200k for this order to be completed by whenever you get to it. Some details about my order: I'd like it in the same shape as Princess Cadenza's was. Also, I found your shop by my friend, Princess Cadenza. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 200k.

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am xdeathxbyxlovex and I would like post layout. I would very much like you to use up to artist, for the overall effect of a I'm going for a watery, feel. I could like some water lilys or lily flowers on it.. Some images I would like used are here n/a. Some text I would like included is Life is but a dream.... But when will I wake up?. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 200k[ for this order to be completed by The end of this week.. Some details about my order: I will be using this layout in the guilds. Also, I found your shop by looking around I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [200k]

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am [ToAsT uNd JeLlY] and I would like [Roleplay Graphic]. I would very much like you to use [Fire brick as the main color and crimson and red as supporting colors, along with any others you think might look good], for the overall effect of a [Sex appeal - all the way through]. Some images I would like used are here [here]. Some text I would like included is [His name: "Chris Daniels". Under it somewhere put "Addict of Flirting/Sex". A lyric somewhere: "It feels so good, you never wanna let go baby.". I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering [100k] for this order to be completed by [Whenever]. Some details about my order: [He's stuck in an addict-recovery place for being addicted to sex :3] Also, I found your shop by [Return customer]. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for [100k].

Dangerous Survivor

Hey, Pax. I am The Coyote and I would like Role Play Post Layout. I would very much like you to use Dark Red, Greys And Whites, for the overall effect of a I’ll Let You Play With That. Just Have Fun With It and Think Dean Winchester. Some images I would like used are here Anything Sexy For Dean, Maybe Something with his shirt off, and of course we need the Impala in there. Some text I would like included is Dean Winchester. I understand this is a bribe shop, so I'm offering 500,000 gold plus 20,000 gold tip for this order to be completed by 1-2 days. Some details about my order: You watch enough Supernatural to know the story. Just think Dean! Sexy, Godly Dean! Also, I found your shop by I am going to be buried here. I will, immediately after having my order accepted send you a trade for 520,000 gold.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff