Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image[

User ImagexMxUser ImagexAxUser ImagexGxUser ImagexIxUser ImagexCxUser Image
                              Back off, I'll take you on. Headstrong to take on anyone. I know that you are wrong.

“Remember Jacobi, I can’t use my full power until I have the blue fairy’s magic in my hands”. “Yes mother”. “Make me proud, Jacobi”. Jacobi’s chocolate brown eyes looked at his mother, who sat across from him at the breakfast table. His mother’s silver bracelets shining against the rays of sunshine that peaked through their kitchen windows. As Jacobi continued to look at his mother’s bracelets, the male chewed the inside of his lower lip before giving his mother a nod. Getting up and sighing softly, Jacobi grabbed both of their dishes as he puts the scraps in the trash and put the dirty dishes into the dishwasher. Hearing a soft crow come from the window, Jacobi smiled softly as his fingertips gently brushed against the feathers of his mother’s raven, Diablo. “Diablo will accompany you as well”. Jacobi tilted his brow as he turned his body to face his mother, who was still sitting at the table with her fingers laced together and her elbows on the table. “Don’t you think Diablo’s presence will send off some strange signals?” Jacobi questioned. A squawk of rebellion came from the raven, causing Jacobi to shrug his shoulders at the crow. “Just saying,” he muttered as he reached over to caress the soft feathers of their pet. “You have a good point. Then I’ll send him every now and then just to check up on you”. Jacobi nodded in reply. That was a compromise he could be okay with. “I should get going,” the male said as he closed the dishwasher and walked back to the table, standing beside Maleficent. “Aside from the plan, is school okay?” Jacobi rolled his eyes and chuckled softly before reaching up and running his fingers through his hair. “Are you subtly asking if little old me has made any friends?” Watching his mother scoff and give her son a smile, Jacobi shrugged his shoulders and sighed once more. “School is fine. Friends are not my priority”. Maleficent smiled at her son, standing up and gently kissing his forehead. “You remind me so much of myself”. Jacobi gave his mother a smile before picking his bag up off the back of the chair, slinging it over his shoulder. Receiving another kiss on his forehead, the male smiled at his mother before whistling to Diablo, winking towards the raven. In return, the raven flew to Jacobi’s shoulder and perched himself, rustling his feathers slightly. Jacobi walked out the front door, turning back to his mother and giving her a small smile as she watched him walk to the corner before closing the door. Jacobi put his hands in his pockets of his pants as he turned his head slightly to look at the sky. “Is she still trying to find a spell to get the bracelets off her wrists?” the male asked the raven that was still perched on his shoulder. A soft crow came from the raven, signaling a yes answer from the bird. Jacobi had always known about the bracelets and his mother had confirmed what they were after so many years of Jacobi asking about the bracelets. The bracelets were a punishment. The bracelets were magic inhibitors for all the villains that possessed the powers of magic. Unfortunately, the blue fairy was the only person who could take the bracelets off. And like the blue fairy, her magic was just as good.

Arriving on campus, the male didn’t bother paying attention to the other students around him. He didn’t care about them and Jacobi had a strong feeling that they didn’t care about him. They didn’t know he could hear the whispers every time he walked by. “Did you know that’s Maleficent’s son?” “I heard he’s just as nasty as his mother”. “I heard he’s been kicked out every school in the district”. “His mother had to pay a large sum of money just for him to be accepted here”. “I hear his father is so disgusted to be associated with them”. “I don’t even feel the least bit sorry for him”. But Jacobi ignored all their words. They would eat their words one day. Jacobi had big plans for the future. Plans that couldn’t be put aside for stupid things such as friendship. It was a waste of time in Jacobi’s opinion. He hated people and people hated him, it was a simple thing. Why would Jacobi go out of his way to show someone the hand of friendship when in a couple years they would never speak to one another again? The male rolled his eyes at the thought as he clutched the strap of his messenger bag. “I take it my mother gave you your own orders?” the male mused to the raven, smirking slightly. Hearing a soft crow, the male nodded his head. “On your way then”. And just like that, Diablo flew into the distance to do the task his mother had given the bird. Chuckling softly to himself, the male walked into the Evergreen dormitory building before walking up the stairs. He felt eyes on him as he walked up the stairs, narrowing his eyes intently at the floor. Jacobi liked being by himself and being feared because of his mother and reputation was actually quite nice for him. It meant stupid people didn’t bother him, goody goods didn’t direct their happiness of sunshine and rainbows at him, and it gave Jacobi time to ponder all possibilities of his plan to steal the blue fairy’s magic. Not for his mother though, but for himself instead.

Jacobi stood in front of his dorm room and pulled out his key, unlocking his dorm room and walking inside. Jacobi always liked visiting his mother in the mornings. Believe it or not, she was actually a good cook. Much better than the slop the school served. Smiling softly to himself, the male walked to the window that overlooked the entrance of the campus. A grimace graced Jacobi’s lips as the male swiftly closed the blinds and sighing softly. Grabbing his books for his morning classes, the male set his bag aside and bent down beside his bedside drawer. Gently reaching his hand inside the drawer and opening the false bottom, the male smirked as he pulled out a small spell book that his mother had given him. Of course, Jacobi could only do light magic. Not the kind of magic that could destroy something or perhaps make someone p***k their finger on a spindle. Chuckling softly to himself, the male stood back up and placed the book inside his messenger bag before leaving his dorm room and locking the door behind him. Taking out his history book, the male paid attention to where he was going, flipping the book open to chapter three. In his class, they were currently studying the pros and cons of wars that happened in the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. The male had placed the earbuds of his headphones in ears, blocking out the sounds of his insignificant lowlifes that called themselves students of his academy. Keeping his eyes on his history book, the male continued to walk to his first class of the day. By now, Jacobi had already gotten to know the layout of the school. He had walked the school several times at night and had Diablo with him as well, so the raven could know the layout of the grounds as well. With the amount of steps the male had taken by now, Jacobi could assume he was now on the football field. And because of the day, Jacobi had assumed that the football team wasn’t going to be practicing until later on in the evening. Jacobi knew about the big game that was tonight, but Jacobi wasn’t going to go. Why would he go to such a social event such as that? Cheering on neanderthals who tackled each other over a ball? Please. Jacobi was much better than that.

Jacobi had become so absorbed in his own thoughts, he didn’t hear the shout of warning a football player had shouted at him. And one moment Jacobi was on his feet with a book in his hands, the next moment he found himself on the ground with a heavy weight on him. A gasp escaped the male’s lips at the sudden impact, a wince gracing his face as he groaned softly at the slight pain that stretched along his stomach. “What the Hell?” Jacobi snapped, ripping an earbud out of his ear as his chocolate brown eyes glared at the weight on top of him. Turns out, the weight that was on him was a male. A hot male in fact. But of course, Jacobi would never admit that out loud. Jacobi kept his narrow gaze on the male, tilting his brow as the male got off of him and extended his hand to help him up. Jacobi grimaced at the hand, acting as if the hand was poisoned and dipped in acid. Ignoring the hand, Jacobi pushed himself up and sighed as he dusted himself out. “Watch where you’re running,” the male growled, acting as if he was at no fault whatsoever. Did this fool not know who Jacobi was? He was the son of Maleficent for crying out loud! As the stranger bent down to pick up the book that had flown out of Jacobi’s hands, Jacobi stared at the male and analyzed him. This male seemed happy. And that was something Jacobi didn’t want to deal with. Feeling the book being pressed into his hand, the male snapped his head to look into the eyes of the slightly taller male. And boy did this guy have really nice eyes. Snapping himself out of his slight trance, the male huffed as he crossed his arms over his chest as the male continued to look at him with a curious look on his face. “Will you stop staring at me? I know who I am, I don’t need your dumb founded monkey look to prove it”. Scoffing slightly, the male rolled his eyes as he listened to the male speak to him. Tilting his brow in slightly confusion, Jacobi merely waved his hand in dismissal and walked past the gaping male.

But when Jacobi had thought he had been in the clear, he was suddenly halted by a body standing in front of him. The same body that had just landed on him and stared at him like he was some rare exhibit in a museum. “Jacobi?” Jacobi blinked in confusion and curiosity as to how this male already knew his name. “Seems I’m popular here already,” the male muttered before keeping an unamused gaze on his face. “It’s me! You must remember me, right?” Jacobi kept a stone look on his face, not even making a twitch of his lips. “I remember you’re the giant who practically just ran me over not even two minutes ago”. He smirked. “So yea, I remember you. Thank nurse jackass, I don’t have a concussion it looks like”. Rolling his eyes, the male kept his arms crossed over his chest as he sighed softly, continuing to humor the male. Wait…why was he humor the male again? Just as Jacobi was about to leave the male in the dust once more, the male began to talk about himself. “You seem to know me pretty well. Now state who you are before I turn you into a toad”. The male smiled at him, causing Jacobi to become slightly distracted as to what a perfect smile this strange male had. He snapped himself out his thoughts once more, hearing another comment come from the male’s mouth. “Tell me the end of this conversation within the next ten seconds or get used to have webbed toes and eating flies”. “It’s me, Markov”. The male blinked and shrugged his shoulders, nothing coming to mind. “Should I be having one of those epiphanies like the main character does in every crappy romantic comedy?” Markov laughed. That laugh sounded familiar now that he thought about it. Markov talked about sending letters to Jacobi, but never responding back. The male blinked at the other male, still not getting it. “I seriously don’t know what you’re talking about. And you clearly must have the wrong person”. He nodded his head firmly. “Because you already seem to know who I am, you must know about the reputation that is attached to my name”. Jacobi opened his mouth to speak once more, but was cut off by Markov’s voice. “On your sixth birthday, your mother bought you a chocolate cake. And when you screamed, you shattered all the windows in your living room and made a chair fly across the room and crash into the wall”. Jacobi’s brown eyes widened slightly, amazing and confused as to how Markov could’ve known that memory from Jacobi’s. Not just any memory. The memory that was significant to Jacobi because that was the day when his powers were discovered. “But…h-how?” Jacobi asked as the male locked his chocolate brown eyes with Markov’s steely gray ones. And in that moment, the memories of himself and Markov as kids slowly came flooding back. Memories of himself and Markov playing in the garden, memories of himself and Markov in his parents’ pool, etc. Shaking his head, the male’s mouth dropped slightly as he took a step back, clutching his history book close to his chest. “Markov…Markov Bellamy?” the male questioned with look of disbelief. Watching a sly smile grace Markov’s face, Jacobi blinked as the male took a step towards Jacobi. “Hello Jacobi Vladimir”. The way Jacobi’s name seemed to naturally roll off Markov’s lips made the male stare at his childhood best friend. And though it was unnoticeable to the human eye, a soft blush crept under Jacobi’s tanned skin. “Sweet Fauna, Flora, and Merryweather,” the male muttered to himself as he bit the inside of his lip, continuing to look at how much Markov Bellamy had indeed grown over the years. And the years were definitely good to Markov. So good, Jacobi didn’t realize he was staring at the male.

(( OOC :: nothing to report here right now... ))

Location: location goes here xxxx Mood: mood goes here xxxx Company: company goes here
======================================================

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

Shall I say would it be a sin, (Be a sin)
xxxxxxxxxxIf I can't help falling in love with you

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═════════════════════════════════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCatalina Yvette
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═════════════════════════════════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLike a river flows to the sea, Some things are meant to be
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxTake my hand, take my whole life too
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx======================================================
company: company 『』 location: location 『』 mood: mood

'You're like perfection, some kind of holiday. You got me thinking that we could run away. You want I'll take you there. You tell me when and where, oh oh oh oh. But then I asked for your number, said you don't have a phone. It's getting late now, I gotta let you know. That everybody wants to take you home tonight. But I'm gonna find a way to make you mine. Don't stop doin' what you're doin'. Every time you move to the beat. It gets harder for me. And you know it, kno-' As her alarm of Don't Stop by Five Seconds of Summer continued to blare through the dorm room, a groan emitted from beneath the sheets. A pale hand outstretched from the sheets as it searched for the snooze button on the alarm, curling into a fist out of frustration. Suddenly, the fist slammed down on the alarm clock, causing the alarm clock to freeze in a block of ice. "Dammit," a soft and sleeping voice groaned from underneath the sheets. "That's the third one this week". "Lina, you gotta wake up," a familiar voice spoke from the other side of the room. Lina, or better known as Catalina, recognized the voice as her best friend, Ilyse. A whine came from under the sheets as a leg kicked out from under them as well. "Do I have to?" the soft voice groaned. "It's so comfy here and I really want to just keep dreaming about building a snowman". Ilyse laughed from the other side of the room, causing Catalina to sigh loudly and blow a raspberry through her lips. "We can get some coffee if we hurry". A smile graced Catalina's lips as she continued to keep her eyes closed, happy at the thought of having a coffee this morning to wake her up a bit morning. "That sounds amazing...you should just bring me some," the female spoke in a slightly more chipper voice before snuggling back into bed. "Nice try, Lina. Adventure is out there just waiting for us!" "But I can have adventures in my dreams". "We have to seize the moment!" "I'll just seize it from here," the female whispered. Just as she was about to relax more in her bed, the sudden cold air hit her body as Ilyse threw off the covers of Catalina's bed. "Sorry Lina, but you'll thank me once you've had your coffee". Another whine escaped Catalina's lips as the female franctically reached her hands out to find anything warm. But to no avail, which only meant the female had to give into her best friend's demands and get out of bed. Rolling out of bed, the female reached up to run her fingers through her bedhead and flutter her eyelids open. Her bright green eyes opened themselves up to the world, reflecting against the incoming sunlight. Stretching her arms and yawning, the female reached over and grabbed her contacts case, slipping her brown colored contacts over her green eyes. At this moment, Catalina was happy she had decided to shower last night and let her hair air dry overnight, letting her natural waves fall over her shoulders. For now, she had dyed her hair a light pink.

Setting her clothes out, the female smiled as she put on her dress and zipped the side up. She twirled around, giggling softly as she threw on her calf length black cardigan over shoulders. The female puckered her lips as she began to put on her makeup, smiling at her reflection as she heard the music blasting in the background. Now everyone knew that Catalina and Ilyse's room was always a party. The two girls had even made a lot of friends especially Catalina since she was a returning student to Alicante Academy. "Are you ready?" Ilyse asked from her bed, receiving a nod in reply from Catalina. "Yep!" Grabbing her book bag and stuffing her homework and classwork inside, the female grabbed her cell phone and her keys as the two girls made their way out of their dorm room and into the hallway. Students lingered in the halls, waving and smiling to the two girls as they passed by. The females walked down the stairs and walked outside, being greeted by the crisp morning air. Catalina inhaled deeply and stretched her arms over head, crossing her arms and smiling at Ilyse. "So we're like totally getting coffee now right?" the female smiled at her best friend. "I'm seriously surprised you're not cold". Catalina giggled and waved her hand in a dismissive manner. "Eh. The cold never bothered me anyway". That statement was true. Even now, Catalina wore a light blue dress with light polka dots and converse sneakers. She loved feeling the wind on her legs and feeling the tinge of cold dot along the length of her arms. She loved the air blowing through her hair. It all made Catalina even more excited for the cold weather ahead.

As the ice princess walked with her best friend, Catalina couldn't help but run her nimble fingers through her pink hair as they made their way to the local campus coffee shop. The Poisoned Apple was a café run by Snow White's daughter and was the most popular hang out on campus. Feeling the wind blow against her dress and her hair, Catalina couldn't help but to smile and slowly push a few strands of her pink hair behind her ear. Catalina and Ilyse made small talk as they walked to the café, smiling and waving to the people they had passed by and made contact with them. When the two girls arrived at the café, Catalina smiled as the familiar jingle of the bell above the doorway, signaled their presence. Since it wasn't as early as it was in the morning, the café wasn't too busy. Most of the students were in class right now. Catalina had gotten lucky on her school schedule by having her first period be a free period, which meant extra sleep and more time for coffee in the mornings. Being greeted by Lillian, Snow White and Prince Florian's daughter, Catalina waved to the female. "Hey Ilyse. Hey Cat. What'll it be today? The usual?" Catalina couldn't help but tilt a brow towards her best friend and give her a playful smirk before smiling back towards Lillian. "Of course, Lilli!" Paying for her ice white mocha with a cherry on top, the female leaned against the counter and turned her head slightly to look outside the large side window. It was a beautiful day and Catalina hoped it would remain this way. Taking a deep breath, Catalina couldn't help but to look over at one of the trees that were nearby, spotting two males. One was sitting in the tree and the other was sitting below the tree. Slowly pulling a strand of her hair behind her ear, the female couldn't help but to smile, not sure if the boys had noticed or not.

"Lina?" Ilyse's voice broke her concentration, causing the female to snap her attention back to reality and smile at her childhood friend. "S-Sorry, zoned out I guess". Gently rubbing the back of her head, the female couldn't help but to give a nervous grin as Ilyse handed her the coffee she had ordered. "Awesomeness!" Catalina smiled as she took a sip of her drink before waving goodbye to Lillian. "So what had you so lost in thought?" her friend had asked in her usual curious tone. Laughing softly and taking a seat outside of the café, Catalina rolled her eyes, not noticing that her cheeks were brightened by a hue of pink. "Why so curious?" Lifting her eyes, the female couldn't help but to look over at the two males once more, getting a better look at the two of them. And my, they were both good looking. Of course, Catalina had known who the two males were. One of them was Tazio, who was the son of Captain Hook. And the other was, Johnathon the son of Mister Smee. Hiding a smile that just barely graced her pale lips, Catalina shrugged her shoulders as she looked back down at her drink. Sighing softly as the two girls made small talk, Catalina set her drink in front of her and absentmindedly lifted her pointer finger to the coffee cup. Taking a deep breath and smiling softly, Catalina couldn't help but grin as the icy rush of powers exited from the tip of her finger and encircled the coffee cup in a cool whirlwind of air, cooling her coffee more. Lifting her finger to offer the same to her best friend, Ilyse shook her head and smiled at her best friend's powers. "That's so cool you got your mom's ice powers". Catalina couldn't help but nod in agreement as she took a sip of her iced coffee, reaching up to twirl a strand of her pink hair around her finger.

"Hey Lina, do we know mister tall, dark, and scary because he's staring hard core at your right now". Blinking slightly at Ilyse's words, the female couldn't help but to smile and blush slightly. Gently biting the inside of her lip, Catalina laughed more as she turned her head slightly to look at the two males before giving them a soft hand wave of her fingers. Catalina turned her head back to her best friend before shrugging her shoulders. "Kinda depends really". She nudged her head back towards the male as she crossed her arms over the table, leaning forward slightly. "That's Tazio and Johnathon. The one sitting in the tree is Tazio and rumor has it that his father is Captain Hook. And the other male is Johnathon, who is the son of Mister Smee". Catalina sighed and shrugged her shoulders, reaching up to run her fingers through her pink hair once more. "It seems like they're close to one another, but I don't know either of them too well to be honest". "Well, it looks like he definitely likes what he sees". Laughing once more and shrugging her shoulders, Catalina couldn't help but smile as she drummed her fingertips against her cheek. "Oh shush". Shaking her head and standing up, Catalina couldn't help but to smile towards Tazio and Johnathon and gave them a small wave once more. What the female didn't expect was for a flurry of icy wind burst forth from her index finger, shooting an whirlwind of air into the sky. Catalina blushed slightly and laughed before running her fingers through her pink hair. "Hey guys," the female spoke in her usual bubbly tone before looking back at Ilyse. Just as Catalina was about to speak once more, the sound of the second period bell rung through on campus as it let the students know that they had five minutes left to get to class. "Better get going," Catalina spoke more to herself than to Ilyse as she placed her hands on her hips. "I have to get a few laps in before tomorrow's practice". Giving her best friend a quick hug and telling her she would see her later, Catalina quickly jogged away as she made her way towards the gymnasium and indoor pool.

As Catalina exited the girls locker room in her swimsuit, the female didn't bother with a swim cap since she had put her hair into her mother's signature braid style and took our her brown colored contacts as she allowed her father's green eyes to show themselves to the world. Standing on the edge of the pool, the female gently chewed the inside of her lip as she took a deep breath before diving head first into the pool. The female had always felt calm in water. Whether it be from her mother's icy background or living in Arendelle with the castle close to the sea, Catalina had always loved being in the water. Catalina floated in the water before going into the middle of the pool, taking a deep breath and letting her go under the water. Catalina kept her eyes closed as she crossed her legs under water, letting her body slowly sink to the floor. The princess of Arendelle had a lot to look forward to in her life. She was going to school to get her education. And once she graduated, she would become the queen of Arendelle. Her mother, Elsa, will step down and Catalina would go through her coronation in order to gain the crown. The thought made the female smile as she slowly opened her eyes. Turning her head up, the female tilted her brow in confusion as she noticed the water at the top wasn't moving. She hadn't been under for that long, and it usually took a white for water to sit. Blinking slightly, the female chewed the inside of her lip once more as she swam to the top. But what she hadn't expected was for the water to freeze into ice. Widening her eyes, the female frantically put her hands against the ice as she began to run out of air. At the sudden realization of her situation, Catalina pounded her fists against the ice and caused a gasp to escape, causing water to quickly fill her lungs. Closing her mouth to try and regain any possible air left in her air reserve, the female continued to pound against the ice barrier, hoping she could somehow find what little strength she had left to break it.

Suddenly, just when Catalina's vision began to black, the ice broke and she felt arms wrapped around her. And when her head hit the surface, Catalina quickly coughed the water out of her throat as she felt herself being lifted up onto the edge of the pool. "Kitten?" a voice called to Catalina, causing Catalina to hold up a single finger meaning to hold that thought. Catalina couldn't to cough out the water in her legs, looking up and putting her arms over her head to get more air into lungs. After a good five minutes of continuous coughing and breathing, the female wiped her mouth and couldn't help but to stare at her rescuer. Tazio. "Kitten?" the male repeated. Blinking slightly, Catalina snapped herself out of trance and shook her head, staring at the male that had rescued her. "I-I don't know whether to th-thank you...or wonder how m-much you're holding me for r-ransom". Coughing once more and slowly standing up, the female rubbed her temples before sitting back down on the ground due to dizziness. Hearing the male laugh and take a seat in front of her, Catalina gently bit her lip as she cast her glance upwards, her green eyes locking with Tazio's brown eyes. "You sure you don't need mouth to mouth from someone as good looking as me?" Catalina merely blinked before laughing and shaking her head. "CPR is only for someone who isn't breathing and is unconscious". The princess smiled and pointed to herself. "I happen to be awake and breathing". Seeing Tazio smile towards the girl only made Catalina appreciate the male's smile. She was lucky that Tazio had managed to be here. Wait...why was he here of all places? Placing her palms on the ground, the female lifted her head once more to look at the male in front of her. "What...are you doing here anyway?" Catalina smiled. "You don't have class right now?" Slowly gracing her fingertips over her braid, the female gently rubbed the tips of her hair between her fingertips. "Thank you, by the way". She nodded. "I...owe you my life basically". She glanced up at Tazio and nodded her head. "So, I guess this means I owe you a favor one day". Catalina couldn't help but to lift a finger and playfully narrow her eyes at Tazio. "Nothing illegal though".

xxxxxxx ⓞⓕ xxxxxxxx
HELENA KORExxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Imagexxx

SHE'S HELL ON HEELS. SHE TURNS MY WHEELS. WITH HER DEVIL SMILE AND HER ANGEL EYES.

User Image
                                                        It was safe to say, these past 105 days sucked. She felt she had lost everything. Ash and Nevaeh were gone. Malachi and Astoria were gone. Alec, Minka, Ezio, and Elijah went away. Cicero, Nicolas, and Jinx were dead. Closing her eyes for a moment and inhaling sharply, the female couldn't help but to remember that the person closest to her in the whole world, besides her brother, was also dead. Nico was Helena's best friend and she had even admitted to herself that she had feelings for him. Helena was one to believe in no regrets, but now, here she was. She would give anything now to turn back time and tell her best friend how she truly felt about him. She wouldn't care about how it could affect their friendship. She wouldn't care if Nico didn't return her feelings. She wouldn't care what anyone else would think. All she wanted was to be with Nico and be in his arms just like the good days. Taking a shaky breath, the female had cried just about every other day these past three weeks of being on the road.

The sound of movement caught Helena's attention as she glanced towards the passenger seat, seeing Ryker splayed out in the chair. The sight brought a grin to Helena's face as she looked at the taller and older male. The male she had only known for about three months and she felt as if she had known the male all her life. Hell, she owed the male her life. He saved her from the horde of zombies the day the arena fell. She remembered looking for Nico when she was swarmed all of a sudden. She remembered thinking that this would be the end of her when all of a sudden, a flash of red burst through the crowd, grabbed her hand, and told her to run. Snapping herself from her thoughts, the female grinned softly as she looked back towards the road. She had been driving for about seven hours now since Ryker had been the one driving for a long while. Helena offered Ryker to rest while she drove the slightly slicked roads to their destination. Helena could only be grateful that Ryker had spotted Ash's truck keys on the ground. Now they were on their way to New York City. She knew they were late, but she could only hope the others remembered the plan as well. Then again, she wasn't even sure if her friends would be there. Most normal people in the situation would've given up and trailed on, but Helena knew Alec and her brothers, they were stubborn and loyal. "Wait for me," she whispered softly as she slowly ran her fingers through her blue hair.

Looking over to the left side of the road, the female spotted a couple cars on the side of the road. "Ryker," she spoke softly, reaching over and gently pressing her hand on the male's shoulder. A grunt of awakening was heard as she glanced back down to the male, who opened his eyes towards her. "I'm going to pull over on the side since there's some abandoned cars here. I'm gonna see if there's anything we could use". Getting a nod of approval from Ryker, the female parked the truck on the side of the road and hopped out, stretching her legs. Walking beside the truck, the female made her way over to the abandoned cars, gently tapping on the windows for any signs of activity. None. "All clear," she spoke to Ryker, unsure if the male was going to get out of the car.

Opening the doors and looking through the cars, the female gathered a few things that could be of use. Car tools, a map, a flashlight, some granola, three bottles of water, and a blanket. Helena stuff all the items in her backpack as she made her way over to the truck, opening the door and throwing the items in the back seat. "Anything good?" Helena grinned and nodded as she shut the door, looking over at Ryker who was now leaning against the passenger door. "I did actually. Enough to get by for now". She couldn't help but to grin as she looked into Ryker's eyes, feeling that small flutter of butterflies in her stomach. Lately, ever since the male had saved her from certain infectious doom, the female had been grateful for the male. And now that they were traveling together, she felt had gotten to know Ryker a lot more. Nico was gone after all and she could never get the man she loved back. Ryker was an amazing guy after all and maybe she could learn to love Ryker just as she had loved Nico.

"I never did really thank you for saving me". She chewed the inside of her lip as she slowly brushed some of her blue hair from her eyes. "And I know you lost as much as I have...but even with everything going on, you managed to save me even though we were strangers that basically met like three months ago". Looking back into Ryker's eyes, the female stepped closer, just now noticing the height different between the two of them. She hoped her tippy toes would be able to help her with what she was about to do next. "You're basically my hero". She smiled and leaned in closer to Ryker, pressing her palm to the male's chest as she got on her tippy toes, gently pressing her lips to Ryker's for a moment. She savored the feeling of the kiss for the moment before slowly pulling away and looking back into Ryker's eyes when she opened hers. "And I know heroes like to be thanked with a kiss," she spoke as a soft blush tinted her cheeks. Lowering her head slightly and then looking out towards the open road ahead, the female glanced back to Ryker and nodded her head. "We should probably get back on the road before it gets too dark".

______ ██ location ˚ _____HIGHWAY TO NYC
                                                                        ______ ██ with ˚ ________RYKER
                                                                        ______ ██ mood ˚ _______GRATEFUL
                                                                        ______ ██ Translation ˚ _________TRANSLATION
                                                                        ______ ██ Ooc ˚ _______sorry this took so long!!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxxx xxxxxx Ⓕⓘⓞⓝⓐ Ⓔⓛⓞⓡⓨ Ⓗⓐⓦⓚⓘⓝⓢ
                xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ⓓⓐⓤⓖⓗⓣⓔⓡ ⓞⓕ ⓙⓘⓜ ⓐⓝⓓ ⓜⓔⓛⓞⓓⓨ ⓗⓐⓦⓚⓘⓝⓢ

MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE.

MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE. MY SENSE OF ADVENTURE BRINGS OUT MY BAD SIDE.

i come off a little R U D E
'cause i got everything to L O S E

you really need to watch your S T E P
and you think i'm H E A R T L E S S

well i just listen to my heart less, my heart L E S S
i'm not H E A R T L E S S
User ImageUser Image

Location: campus courtyard xxxxx Mood: laidback xxxxx Company: me, myself, and i

Floyd Hawkins couldn't help but to smirk as the male crept into his twin sister's room. Fiona, or Ely as she liked to be called, had made the grave mistake of giving him the spare key to her bedroom. Ely said to use it in case of emergency, well, according to Floyd, scaring the crap out of his twin sister and her roommates counted as a good enough emergency. Gently closing the door behind him and gently biting his lower lip to keep himself from breathing too loudly. Floyd knew Fiona was a deep sleeper, but he wasn't sure about her other two roommates. And if either of the two had noticed Floyd was in the room, he simply smirked to the females and put his finger to his lips in a keep quiet motion. Taking in a deep breath and holding his breath, the male hovered over his twin sister and slowly pulled out the air horn the male was keeping behind his back. Three. Two. One. Suddenly, the sound of the air horn filled the air followed by a loud screaming and flurry of cuss words. "DAMMIT WILL!" Fiona screamed as Floyd quickly made his way out of her dorm room, slamming the door shut behind him as the male strutted down the hall. He laughed loudly, almost gasping for air at how much air with the amount of laughter he made. The male put his arms over his stomach and leaned against the wall, catching his breath. Out of the corner of his eye, the male perked his head as his sister's dorm door opened and his sister came out with a glare of evil on her face. "Rise and shine," Floyd smirked as the male crossed his arms behind his head and gave his sister a playful wink. "Oh don't even act all nice and sly, you're a ********. You know that?" Floyd smirked more. "Well duh. I haven't gotten any complaints". Floyd only laughed as Fiona narrowed her eyes more and sighed in exasperation. "You going to classes today?" Floyd asked as his sister flipped him off with her middle finger. "I mean, I'm all for dressing down and being laidback, but don't you think the monkey boxers, tank top, and black boots are a bit much?" "Screw you". "That's masturbation". "Arggggh!" Floyd shrugged his shoulders and walked behind his sister as the male followed her into the dorm room. But as soon as the male came in, he felt Fiona's hand on his chest and shoved him back into the hallway. "Rude!" Now he had to wait for his twin to get ready. Until then, Floyd figured he would find out what some of his colleagues were up to this fine morning.

to; rory
                                            from; Floyd
                                            msg; So are you here yet??
                                            C'mon uncle, you're so slow.
                                            btw, just played the best prank on Fi.
                                            almost made her piss her pants practically.

to; Estrella
                                            from; Floyd
                                            msg; aunnnnnnnnnnnnnntie stelllllllllllla.
                                            are you awake yet?
                                            could've sworn I heard you snoring like a train.
                                            lol
                                            anyway, where are you?
                                            Is uncle rory here yet? You haven't ditched him in forest, have you?

Chuckling slightly at his text messages to Estrella and Rory, the male couldn't help but to grin. It was funny how their family worked. Basically, Fiona and Floyd's father was Jim Hawkins, who just so happened to marry Melody. Melody happened to be the daughter of Princess Ariel and Prince Eric. After all, Melody was born right after the two of them got married. Then right when Melody turned eighteen, she ran off and married Jim. And after being married for three months, Melody found herself pregnant with the twins. After the twins were born, Ariel had gotten pregnant two more times, resulting in Estrella and Rory. It was strange how the twins were older than their aunt and uncle, but Floyd always joked about it with Estrella and Rory. Floyd was known as the happy twin. The outgoing and social one. Meanwhile, Fiona was always more shy and withholding. But no matter what, the twins always had one another. Fiona always seemed to vibe from Floyd and vice versa. After all, growing up was sometimes difficult. The twins were always moving because of their parents' jobs. Being the children of famous treasure hunters had its ups and downs. Even though they got to explore a majority of the world, it was hard to make friends when you were only in a specific place for less than ninety days. But as a result, it brought the twins much closer. So close that they practically knew one another like the inside of their own minds. They finished each others sentences, they kept in tune with each others emotions, and they knew each other's darkest secrets of their past. In ways, Floyd felt honored and lucky to have Fiona as his twin. He knew things about Fiona that other people just didn't seem to get even when some people found her to be strange.

"You all right?" a familiar voice floated in the air, causing Floyd to snap himself out of his deep thoughts and smile his usual grin towards his twin sister. "Hey Fi". Fiona only smiled towards the male before curling her hand into a fist and gently punching the male in his upper arm. "That's for earlier, you stupid twit". Floyd only smiled and laughed as the male crossed his arms behind his head in a laidback manner. "All in good fun". "Me shitting myself isn't good fun". "Well for me it is. That's priceless". As Fiona only flicked Floyd's nose, Floyd scrunched his nose as he walked with his twin sister. The Hawkins twins made their way down the staircase as they walked out into the campus courtyard. The brisk September air made the hairs on the back of Floyd's neck tingle slightly as his twin shivered in response, bringing her jacket closer to her body. "I don't see how you're not freezing," Fiona muttered as she rubbed her nose with her fingers. "I'll admit it's a little chilly, but you've always been more cold than the average person". Floyd laughed at his comment before giving Fiona a playful wink. "Can we get some coffee first?" Floyd asked as he shifted his eyes towards his twin. As if she was actually going to say no to him. "Have you ever thought about going to like a coffee-holics anonymous?" "Sometimes. It would be a good session. And at the end, we would all gather around for coffee and doughnuts". Before the female could respond, Floyd's eyes widened and lightened at the sight of the coffee shop just a mere walking distance away. As the two walked inside, Floyd ordered his usual hazelnut latte with extra cinnamon syrup and caramel drizzle. And his sister got a passion tea lemonade with a two pumps of mint extract. While the two waited for their drinks, the male took a seat at one of the café tables inside. The smell of coffee made the place that much more home like and welcoming. Students sat at their tables: some with laptops, some with books, or even some just conversing with one another with the latest gossip around campus.

When their drinks were ready, Floyd smiled as he watched Fiona go up to the counter and get their drinks. She sat across from him and handed him his drink, sipping her own drink as he did the same with his own. "So how are you getting along with your roommates?" Floyd asked after taking a sip of his cup, looking over at his twin sister over the coffee mug. Fiona merely shrugged her shoulders and sighed softly. "Well it was going fine until a certain annoyance decided to make himself known with an air horn this morning". Floyd smirked in response. "Other than that, I guess they're all right. Izzy is a handful at times, but she reminds me of you a little bit. And Atlantia is a bit strange, but it's a good kind of strange, I guess". Fiona looked at her twin brother. "And yourself? How's mister doom and gloom?" Better known as his roommate, Nathan, Floyd only chuckled as he shrugged his shoulders. "Nathan is cool. A bit standoffish and kind of a lone wolf. But, hopefully us being roommates will help break down his stone wall". "I doubt it". "What do you mean?" Fiona shrugged. "Some people don't want their walls to be broken. You can't force it. You have to give it time". After a moment of silence and thinking about what his sister said, Floyd nodded in agreement before taking another sip of his coffee. Of course, Floyd knew why his sister was defending his roommate. Not only was it a kind of challenge Floyd had never faced before, but when Fiona had come to his room and seen Nathan, Floyd noticed the slight stare of shock Fiona had given his roommate. It made the male inwardly chuckle as he lifted his eyes to look at his twin sister. "So what are your plans for the day?" Floyd asked as he tilted his brow towards Fiona. "Aside from going to classes? Mainly spending my time in the library. Yourself?" Floyd grinned and nodded his head. "Football practice". Fiona tilted her brow. "Floyd...you do know they're practicing right now, right?" "...no". Fiona rolled her eyes. "You should probably get going". Floyd couldn't help but to smile and nod towards his sister. "Yeah yeah, all right mom". Winking towards his sister, the male finished his coffee and waved to his sister as the male exited The Poisoned Apple and made his way to the football field.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☼ ☼xxxxSon Of Jim And Melody Hawkins
Give me the sound, to see Another world outside that's full of
all the broken things that I made Just give me a life to bleed
Another world outside that's full of all the awful things that I made
'Cause we are the last disease
Another broken life that's full of all the awful things that I made
And we got the eyes to see!

( ) EZIOPIERREROUX ( )

ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE

User Image
                                                  It was too late. The horde was already coming from up the street and would be flooding this house in no time. And from what Ezio had estimated, they'd be all over this place in about six minutes. 360 seconds was all they had and here they were, arguing. Well, more like Alec was arguing with everyone else. "Hurry the ******** up already!" Ezio shouted, shooting another zombie in the head with the pistol. Breathing deeply, the male stood by the open bedroom door that they were all currently trapped in. They had traveled to Ohio for a couple reasons. The first was so Alec could find his daughter in this whole mess of a world. And the second was to see if Minka or Elijah could possibly get to the bottom of this whole virus implication. Neither of the two were even close to being completed. And now, while they had the chance to escape, Alec was holding them up from meeting either of those two reasons. "Alec! We can't stay here! We have to go!" "I'm not leaving her!" "Mate, I hate to tell you but she's gone. It's too late for her!" "She's my daughter!" "She's not here, Alexander. We're about to get overrun here." "Just leave me here!" This was getting ridiculous. How could Alec believe he could stay here and take on this horde of zombies all by himself? If this was the father Melina looked up to, Ezio was sure that kid was doomed from the start. "Believe me, don't tempt me, a*****e!" "Ezio! You're not helping!" "Alexander, please, I can't lose someone else. Not after Bradley!" "Look mate, you don't want her crying for you." "I can't...I can't leave her!" Had the male not realized yet that his daughter wasn't here? Had he not realized that his stupid hope for a miracle was going to get them all killed? Someone needed to slap some sense into this boy. And Ezio happily volunteered. "Oh for ******** sake!" Putting his gun back in his pocket for the moment, the male grabbed Alec's shoulder and quickly slapped the male across the face. He glared at Alec's expression and slapped him once more. "Ezio stop!" Ezio merely glared at the older male before him, rolling his eyes. "Your daughter isn't here. And if we stay here, how in the Hell are you going to be a good enough father to see her alive again?" "You don't ******** understand, Ezio!" "Then stay for all I care! Get yourself killed, but I'm leaving!" Feeling a hand on his shoulder, the male turned his head slightly to see Elijah. "Je ne meurs pas parce que ce mec a tellement la tête dans le cul qu'il crache des dents." (I'm not dying because this guy has his head so far up his a**, he's spitting teeth.)

He watched Alec clutch a small bear close to his chest, tilting his brow for a moment. Ezio's dark brown eyes glanced out the window for a moment before looking back to Alec. "She means that much to you?" "She's my daughter, Ezio." "And that's the last thing you have of hers?" "Well, sort of. I have-" And before the male could finish his sentence, Ezio snatched the bear from Alec's arm and jumped out the open window. "Then take it from me!" the male yelled, smirking to himself as he waited outside the window. Ezio wasn't sure if this was necessary, but if Alec needed that swift kick in the a**, then Ezio would be happy to oblige. "EZIO!" a yell deafened the area. And next thing he knew, Alec was right on his tail, making a high speed lunge for the boy that had tested Alec's patience. "Au moins, il est sorti de la maison." (Well, at least he's out of the house.) Turning quick on his heels, the male made a mad dash for the car, only to be pushed into a torn gate and gashing his arm. The male yelped slightly and released the bear, only for Alec to come up to Ezio and throw some salt in his brand new wound by stomping his foot on his arm.

A loud gasp escaped from Ezio's mouth as he awoke to find himself, lying on a makeshift bed of mats and a pillow as he stared at the ceiling above him. Groaning slightly, the male fluttered his eyes for a moment before exhaling slowly. "You're awake." Turning his head slightly to look at Elijah, Ezio snorted before rolling his eyes and sighing softly. "You didn't kiss me like a Disney prince, now did you?" Hearing Elijah's retort, the male flicked his brows slightly and used his good arm to slowly sit himself up. "Well now that you're awake mate, I can change your bandage." Rolling his eyes, the male tilted a brow towards Elijah and smirked a bit. "Don't tell me that's one of the lines you use on your patients for them to strip before you, is it?" "No, it's so your wound doesn't get infected and you die, leaving me to dissect your body for a possible cure to this virus." "How charming," Ezio muttered as he removed his shirt slowly, allowing Elijah access to his wound.

text message
                                                  text message
                                                  text message
                                                  text message

OutOfCrayons;
                                                  nothing to report . . .

"Alec! We can't stay here! We have to go!" "I'm not leaving her!" "Mate, I hate to tell you but she's gone. It's too late for her!" "She's my daughter!" "She's not here, Alexander. We're about to get overrun here." "Just leave me here!" "Believe me, don't tempt me, a*****e!" "Ezio! You're not helping!" "Alexander, please, I can't lose someone else. Not after Bradley!" "Look mate, you don't want her crying for you." "I can't...I can't leave her!" "Oh for ******** sake!" "Ezio stop!"

Alec replayed the conversation over and over again in his head as he continued to stare at the photograph of himself and his daughter. Akron, Ohio had been a waste. He had high hopes of making it in time to save his daughter and his parents. He had high hopes they made great time and would be fully prepared. He had high hopes he would be able to run into his parents house and find his daughter to be alive and well. None were the case. During the travel to Ohio they ran into several issues from car problems to hunger and thirst. And when they arrived at his parents' house, the whole place was in disarray. Furniture was knocked over, blood splattered the walls, and the body of his father on the floor was trampled and torn. The only good news were that his mother and his daughter had not been in the house. Alec could only hope the two got away safely. He remembered just standing in his daughter's room and taking everything in while his team gathered some supplies that would be needed for their trip back to New York City. He had written a letter to his family in case they had decided to come back to the house, giving them the directions and address as to where they would be in New York. And for every place Alec visited, he would continue to leave a note for his family in case they would be following him.

They had been in New York City for about a week and had decided to wait for the rest of their group until the end of the month. Alec and his group had been late for the original two month mark he and Helena set up with one another, but Alec could only hope that their group had been late as well and didn't leave without them. Sighing softly, the male sat on the edge of the Flatiron building, breathing in the air as he continued to look out into the city. Walkers walked by every now and then, but to Alec, they posed no harm as of right now. Lifting his cigarette to his lips and inhaling the glorious nicotine, the male exhaled slowly and watched the smoke cloud into the air. He wasn't sure where the others were at the moment, but he was sure they were close by. Looking at the yellow walkie talkie that was placed next to him, the male lifted it gently and hovered it over his lips as he spoke. "Two hour check up call. Everyone good?"

no signal
                                    no signal
                                    no signal

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Cicero Anakyn Marcus Hastings
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWE WERE VICTIMS of the night.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.THE CHEMICAL, physical, K R Y P T O N I T E.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.HELPLESS to the bass AND t h e FADING L I G H T LYRICS.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.OH WE WERE b o u n d TO GET TOGETHER B O U N D to GET t o g e t h e r.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx S H U T x U P x A N D x D A N C E x W I T H x M E

Cicero Anakyn Marcus Hastings kept his eyes closed as his nimble fingers gently tickled the ivory keys of the piano he was currently playing. The music filled the room, echoing the soft melody that emitted from the piano. "Hold still right before we crash 'cause we both know how this ends. A clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again. 'Cause you are the piece of me I wish I didn't need. Chasing relentlessly, still fight and I don't know why. If out love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?" the male sung in a soft whisper, keeping his eyes closed and his fingers gracefully pressing against the keys. As the male hummed along to the music, the blind male finished his piece with a soft sigh from his lips. "Perfect". Biting his bottom lip, the male leaned forward slightly to write a couple things on the sheet paper that was propped up in front of him. "If I change that low c to a low a, it can make it flow better," the male spoke to himself before sitting back straight and playing once more, humming along softly once again. He repeated his words, substituting the correction he had just made and played to the end. It was perfect. It was one of the best pieces he had the honor of remaking. Smiling to himself, the male opened his eyes as he stared down at the piano in front of him. "That was beautiful, Cicero," a voice spoke from the doorway. Peering up, Cicero couldn't help but to smile at the sight of his boyfriend; James. Cicero rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out in a teasing manner. "What? That? Pssh it's just something I came up with". Cicero looked away from his boyfriend, messing with snakebite piercing inside his mouth with the tip of his tongue. A natural habit of his when he was feeling flustered or embarrassed. "You can't fool me". "I can try". Cicero looked up once again, watching his boyfriend walk towards him. "It truly was beautiful. Just like you". Cicero couldn't help but to laugh again and snort in response. "You're way too much of a charmer". James smiled at his boyfriend, standing above him and leaning down to gently lock lips with his boyfriend. After a brief lip lock between the two gentlemen, Cicero scooted over on the bench, allowing James to sit next to him. "So is a beautiful artist like yourself too busy for lunch with a normal guy like me?" Cicero laughed again and shook his head, running his fingers through his hair. "Never for you". Giving James a playful wink, Cicero gathered his sheet music and put it in his binder before closing it and putting it into his backpack. He stood up, smiling as James wrapped his arm around Cicero's waist and brought him closer. "So is that piece for an upcoming test?" James asked as the two of them walked together. "Actually, it's a piece I'm working on for an upcoming event for new artists". Cicero grinned to his boyfriend. "Ms. Lyle actually recommended me for it and convinced me to participate since she thinks this could be a great opportunity". "That's amazing, babe". Cicero nodded his head, looking up and gently pecking James' lips once more. As the two of them walked hand in hand, Cicero breathed in the crisp air before tightening his scarf around his neck. "You cold?" James had asked Cicero, who shook his head in response. "Not really. It's just a bit of a shock being in such a warm room and then having to come out into this harsh cold".

As the two of them sat down for lunch at the bistro across the street, Cicero sat next to his boyfriend and rested his head on James' shoulder. He ordered a sesame chicken salad and a fruit punch, sighing softly as his eyes looked down at the shiny silverware in front of him. His eyes shown back at him, causing the male to frown slightly. His right eye was its vibrant steel blue and his left eye was an opaque cloudy gray. Cicero had lost eyesight in his left eye due to an accident when he was seven. All he remembered was being in severe pain and then feeling nothing. People were always fascinated by his eye, but he just found it to be a constant reminder of what had happened that awful day. Feeling a gentle squeeze on his upper arm, Cicero snapped himself out of his trance before locking eyes with his boyfriend and giving him a gentle smile. "You all right?" Cicero nodded. "Mhmm. Just thinking". "Anything you want to talk about it?" Cicero smiled and shook his head. "Nothing to worry about. Just thinking about my music piece". James laughed and ran his fingers through Cicero's hair. "You shouldn't worry about it, babe. It's a perfect piece. A masterpiece if you will". Gently brushing his knuckles against James' cheek, Cicero smiled before turning his attention to the table when their food was served to them. After eating and small talk, the two boys left the bistro as they walked back to school, getting in just in time before the gates were closed behind them once more. As the two of them walked, a noise made him turn his head towards the right of him. He could've sworn he just heard a scream of some sort. "Did you hear that?" Cicero asked James, stopping in his tracks and turning his head to James when he felt his boyfriend tug on his hand. "No?" "Really?" After a moment, Cicero shook his head and sighed as he continued to walk with his boyfriend once more. Another screamed echoed from the distance, causing Cicero to stop again. "Seriously James, someone is screaming". James snorted. "Probably someone getting lucky, Cicero". James smirked. "Maybe you'll be one of those people". Cicero gently swatted his boyfriend's arm. "I'm serious, James!" A shudder ran through his body before leading the way ahead of James. "I don't have a good feeling about this". Silence remained between the two as he walked towards his dorm room. "I need to get my phone and call Lena".

When they arrived at his dorm room, Cicero unlocked his dorm room and walked inside as his boyfriend insisted he stay out in the hallway. Shuffling through his room, the male smiled as he fished out his phone and noticed he had several text messages from his roommate, Alexander and his twin sister, Helena. Suddenly, someone burst through the room, causing Cicero to jump in surprise. "Xander?" In a matter of seconds, Cicero was engulfed in a hug and Alexander was holding him close. "I...missed you too?" Cicero spoke with a chuckle before gently patting his best friend's back. "Dude! You made me seriously worried!" "Why?" Alexander pulled away from the hug, staring at him like Cicero had eight heads. "You're joking right?" Silence. "Dude, there's zombies flooding through the school". Zombies? Seriously? What kind of prank was Alexander pulling here? "Xander, I get you like making jokes and telling funny stories to your daughter, but don't you think zombies are a little cliché?" "I'm not joking, Cicero!" Cicero perked his head slightly, noticing that Xander had come in and yet James remained to stay outside. He knew James and Xander never got along, but usually with Xander in the room, he was sure James would've come in by now. "Did you acknowledge James before rushing in here?" Alexander gave him another confused look before looking at the door. "I didn't see James". "You should have. He was standing at the door". Alexander shook his head once more, jabbing his thumb towards the door. "Nope. Didn't see him". He dialed his boyfriend's number, but after a few rings he was greeted by James' answering machine. He sent him a quick text message before running his fingers through his hair. Standing up and shoving his cell phone in his pocket, Cicero opened the door of the dorm room and poked his head outside. Alexander was right. James wasn't in sight. "That's...odd". "It's not odd, Cicero! It's fight or flight here!" Cicero sighed and turned to look back at Alexander. "The joke is o-" Cicero started before being cut off by the sound of his cell phone, checking it to see a text from his sister. Now his sister was taking about zombies? Well, this was definitely some elaborate plan Alexander had come up with. "I don't have time for this, Xander. I have to get to class". Alexander narrowed his eyes at his best friend, yanking his hand and leading him down the hall. "Don't believe me?" "Not one bit". As Alexander continued to drag him, Cicero looked around confused. The dorm hall was a mess: papers thrown everywhere, students on the ground, and even something red was smeared on the walls. Alexander really had gone all out. When they walked outside, Alexander shoved Cicero forward to survey what happened. Bodies were on the ground, blood stained the white snow, and screams echoed from all around them. "Look around, Cicero! This is happening! It's no ******** joke! And it's no ******** games," Alexander yelled.

As Cicero stared, the male swallowed a lump in his throat as he looked around. Alexander was right. This wasn't good. A loud growl closed in on the two males, causing Cicero to quickly turn around to see what looked liked a student that was infected. "Xander...please tell me you happened to get really good at special effects makeup?" Cicero spoke in a quiet tone as he took a couple slow steps back. The male slowly shook his head. "Not. Even. Close". After a few moments of trying to back away slowly, the zombie growled and made a lunge for them. Alexander quickly tugged on Cicero's hand as the two of them ran away from the chasing zombie. "You really weren't kidding!" "Why would I joke about something like this, Cicero?!" As the two males ran into one of the nearby classroom halls, the males quickly ran into a janitor's closet and leaned against the door to barricade themselves. Low growls sounded from outside the door, forcing the males to quiet their breaths and remain still. Even the smallest sound could alert the infected student and give away their location. Feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket, the male noticed his sister's picture flashing on his screen. He was glad his twin was calling, that meant she was safe for now. "Cicero!" Helena screamed through the phone, causing Cicero to jump slightly. "Helena?!" "Cicero! Where are you?" Cicero's eyes looked up to see Alexander putting a finger to his lips in a shushing motion. "Cicero?" "I'm okay, I promise". "But where are you?" "Right now, my dorm room. I'm with Alec currently". The male scolded himself for lying to his sister, but he knew that if he told her he was hiding in a janitor's closet, she'd flip. And, like the protective one she is, risk all harm to herself in order to save her brother. No, Cicero would risk his life for his twin sister. He'd do anything for her. "I'm happy you're safe". Cicero smiled softly. "Where did you want to meet up?" he asked, trying to remain as quiet as possible. "We have to find Nicolas first. And once we do, we can meet by the school gate". "Done deal". "Cicero...be careful okay?" "Will do. Love you, Helena". "Love you too". Hanging up his phone, it seemed the infected student had passed them, causing the two males to breathe a sigh of relief. "Lena's okay?" Xander asked, causing Cicero to nod his head. "Mhmm. It sounded like she was with someone, but she said she had to find Nicolas. And then she would meet us at the front gate". "Sounds like a plan". "We should get the keys to the front gate just to make it easier". "Agreed". Watching Alexander poke his head out to make sure the coast was clear, Alexander gave him a nod as Cicero followed after the male and the two of them jogged down the hallway.

"Cicero. s**t!" Hearing the sound of his name by a familiar voice, Cicero turned around and grinned as he noticed the Culver twins and their friend Minka. "Boy, am I ever glad to see you guys!" He was good friends with the twins especially with Naveah. And Cicero had to admit that Naveah was rather cute too. But, sadly, Cicero had a boyfriend and Cicero was a firm believer in being in a monogamous relationship. "Where's Helena?" "We ran into Nico. He was looking for Nicolas and Helena. I guess we assumed that she was with you". Cicero chuckled an shrugged his shoulders. "Well, little ol' me just didn't reach Nico's list I suppose". He waved his hand. "But seriously, I just talked to Helena and she said she was safe". He scratched the top of his head. "Now that I think about it, she must be with Nico since she said they were looking for Nicolas and then they would meet us at the front gate". "Well, the group gets bigger". Cicero nodded as he leaned against the wall, tilting his head to the side when the twins had informed them of the plan. "Done deal". As the small group of them walked the short distance to the principal's office, a sound alerted Cicero and the male balled his fist. Whether doing a quick punch or a kick to the gut could at least stall the zombie a little bit, that's what was needed. As a shadow came from the princpal's office, Cicero readied his fist and slammed it against the upcoming person. Feeling contact with nothing, the male narrowed his eyes as he noticed the person was indeed alive. And seeing who the person was, Cicero wished he could've punched the guy in the face.

"What the ******** is your issue, you American imbecile?" Cicero crossed his arms and narrowed his eyes towards Ezio, cracking his knuckles. "Well make yourself known next time!" Cicero snapped back before looking away and leaning against the wall once again. Of all the people to run into in this whole entire school, it just had to be the rude foreigner. What horrible luck. "Keep it down, Cicero. No telling what's around," Naveah had spoke, causing Cicero to look over at the male and give him a nod. Naveah had a good point. Who knew what was crawling around here. "Forget about him, Cicero. We need the keys to the main gate". Right. That was the mission they were on. "You're a little late for that". Cicero tilted his brow, waiting for Ezio to explain what he had just meant. "What do you mean?" "Meaning just that. You're too late. They keys are gone". Gone? "Is there a language more dumbed down that English for you people?" "Stop with the snappy half assed comebacks, Ezio. This is serious!" This guy was just itching to get punched in the face for real this time. No holding back. Fight or flight as Alexander had spoken earlier. "What? Are you serious? Does the principal have them?" "I don't have time for this. But if you want to see for yourself, someone's already opened the gate". Cicero blinked before peering over the male's shoulder, biting his lip as he noticed that Ezio was indeed correct. So maybe the foreigner wasn't a conniving bold faced asshat. "Well, let's leave. I don't want to be here any longer." That was probably the best idea he had heard all day.

Cicero shoved his hands in his pockets, sighing to himself as he pulled his cell phone out of his pocket. He constantly checked his messages and voicemail, waiting to hear from James, Helena, or his parents. He could only hope they were all safe. The male took a deep breath, almost getting lost in his thoughts before a screech caused the male to look up immediately. "What was that?" Cicero asked before looking around, biting his lip. Cicero's good eye looked to his left to see that Alexander was now standing in front of Mina, protecting her since it seemed Ash and Naveah had other things going through their minds. And Ezio stood close to the window, his weapon held ready in his hands. A weapon. That would be pretty handy right about now. As Cicero looked at the end of the hall, it seemed a teacher was staring at them. The teacher continued to screech, each screech causing Cicero's eyes to widen more. And when Cicero went to turn around, it seemed they had been trapped by another two teachers a student on the other end. "Well ********] Cicero whispered to himsef, jumping slightly as he watched Minka go to her locker. "Is now really the time for you to get your books for a class that no longer exists?!" Ezio barked towards the female, making Alexander roll his eyes and Cicero snort in a response. "Move!" Minka yelled, causing Cicero to chuckle when the female used her history book to make an opening through the window. Well this girl definitely a beauty and smart. Good things Cicero looked for in a man. Snapping himself out of his thoughts, Cicero heard Naveah telling them to go. Cicero followed Alexander and Minka, turning his back to see that Ezio had stayed behind to help out the twins, even though the twins didn't need much help really.

As the group began walking towards the main gate, Cicero wrapped his arms around himself as he tightened the scarf around his neck. Licking his lips, the male walked with the group and sighed softly. This was all starting to become too much. Zombies were actually becoming a reality? Shaking his head, the male looked up and noticed his group was walking a little further ahead of him. Sighing once more, the male continued to walk and tried not to let his mind get so jumbled up with so many useless thoughts. Suddenly, the male heard a screech from behind him, causing the male to turn around quickly to see a male infected student charging towards him. Cicero widened his eyes and opened his mouth to gasp before putting his hands up to protect him. "You back off my brother, you piece of infected scum!" And in a matter of second, a blur of blue hair passed in front of him and tackled the infected zombie to the ground. Screeches came from the zombie as the female figure stabbed the student in the head with a screwdriver. Cicero snapped himself from his lost thoughts. Brother? Looking over slightly, the twin didn't even notice if everyone was staring at them. "Lena?" The figure turned around, Cicero's eyes widening as he noticed it was indeed his twin sister. "Cici!" the female giggled as she quickly ran over to her brother, embracing one another. "I'm so happy you're okay!" "You as well". Out of the corner of his eye, he watched his sister's best friend and crush, Nico, standing not too far from them. "Thanks for watching out for her". "Have you seen Nicolas, Cicero?" Cicero shook his head. "I haven't". He turned his head to Nico. "I'm sorry. But, knowing how stubborn Nicolas is, I'm positive he's okay. Probably just worried about sweet caring you". He winked at Nico, turning his head to look behind when he noticed Alexander had jogged up to them. "Hey Lena". Helena gave a smile towards Alexander, nodding her head. "Hey yourself". Rubbing the back of his head, Cicero bit his lip as he nudged his head towards the twins and Minka. "Are...you guys going to stay behind and look for Nicolas? Or are you guys going to leave?" Helena looked over at Nico, waiting to hear what the male's decision was going to be. And from the sounds of Nico's answer, he wanted to trek forward in search of his brother outside of school. "We better get going," Alexander spoke as he walked back towards the twins and Minka.

As Cicero walked with his twin sister, Cicero tilted his brow and cast a side glance towards his twin. "Soooo...when are you and Alexander going to stop being awkward with one another? It's been almost ten months, you both need to get over it". Helena only rolled her eyes in response and laughed as she shrugged her shoulders. "It's not an awkward thing...it's mainly more of a weird response kind of thing". Cicero nodded. "I see your point. I get you guys went out for a year and a half, but was it ever serious?" Cicero waited for a response, but watched as he noticed Helena's eyes were looking at Nico. The male twin pursed his lips together, knowing of her twin's crush on her best friend. Many times Cicero had told his twin to give it up, but it seemed Helena just didn't have it in her heart to do so. "So, where's James?" Helena asked, clearly wanting to change the subject to something other than her. Cicero frowned. "I don't know. One moment he was standing outside my dorm room, the next he vanished". Helena sighed. "We'll find him". Cicero nodded as they continued walking with their new group of comrades, being handed a stake from his twin sister. "Anything from mom and dad?" "Nope. But are you really surprised?" "Point taken". And with that, the two remained silent as they continued to walk with their group. Helena walked close to Nico, holding his hand every now and then as Cicero walked close to Alexander and Naveah. Both Hastings twins being within arms reach if something had happened to the group.

outfit

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ► ►xxxx𝖙 𝖍 𝖊 xxxxxxx 𝖕 𝖑 𝖆 𝖞 𝖋 𝖚 𝖑 xxxxxxx 𝖒 𝖚 𝖘 𝖎 𝖈 𝖎 𝖆 𝖓

User Image

I'm more precious than pearls. And I deserve all you got babe.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxSo if you're gonna hold me, baby don't let go of me.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╔═════════════════╗xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxA storia Willow Makkis
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx╚═════════════════╝xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxGive me all you got, I want everything. My heart is a treasure.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLove me like money, love me like cars.
XxxxxxxxxxxxxxXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx======================================================
User Image
                                                        give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.
                                                        give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart. give me your money, your weapons, and your heart.
I used to hold my freak back, Now I'm letting go.
I make my own choice, b***h I run this show.
So leave the lights on, no you can't make me behave
So you say I'm complicated, that I must be outta my mind.
But you had me underrated, rated, rated.
What's wrong with being, what's wrong with being
What's wrong with being confident?

( ) ANARCHITORRANCEREY ( )

SHOOT THE ZOMBIES IN THE HEAD AND THEYRE DEAD SHOOT THE ZOMBIES IN THE HEAD AND THEYRE DEAD

User Image
                                                  It was definitely obvious as to who the more popular twin was when it came to Ash and Nevaeh. Blaze definitely seemed to hit it off with Ash from the very start. From the start of their childish back and forth bickering and bantering when Ash and his group first arrived to the arena all the way to Blaze doing everything she could to save one of her new best friends during the horde. Ash and Blaze’s sarcasm just seemed to bounce off one another in a battle of the comebacks, which according to Blaze’s count, the score was 122 to 131 with Ash leading. Snapping herself from her thoughts, the female slowly ran her fingers through her red orange hair as she glanced back towards Ash through the rearview mirror. “Nevaeh isn’t all that bad. He looks out for everyone’s best interest. True leadership material right there.” Tilting her brow and giving Ash a look that read ‘are you ******** serious?’, the female rolled her eyes and sighed softly as she shook her head. “Oh yeah, everyone’s best interest are so well taken care of by, smells like team spirit rebel,” she mused and shrugged her shoulders. “So where are we going exactly now that we’re here in New York?” “We’re here to meet up with hopefully people from the arena, and also our old group that had ventured off to Ohio.” “The only thing is, we didn’t exactly set up a meeting point. New York City is a pretty decent size, they could be anywhere.” “Ohio? Was there something interesting for them in Ohio? Because that just seems like a really random place.” “A guy in our group has his daughter there with his parents.” “Oh wow, that’s rough.” Frowning slightly and looking back out the window, Blaze could agree with Nevaeh that New York City was a good sized place. There were so many people all the time and with one of the busiest cities in the world now a ghost town, it was only a matter of time before all those people would now be turned into walkers. “Have you guys ever been here before?” “Plenty, plenty of times. You?” Shrugging her shoulders, the female exhaled slowly as she rolled down her window slightly, letting some of the fresh air into the car. “Only once when I was a kid.” She cracked a grin. “Seventh birthday actually…before my dad left. I think…maybe that’s why it’s strange being back here…in all honesty, never thought I’d come back since it’s a bit painful…at least now for more reasons than one.”

Once Nevaeh had parked the truck, Blaze opened her side and jumped out to make sure she was all ready to go. Her bow and quiver were place on her back, her pistol was in her hand, her knife was in her boot, and another knife on her hip. All the video games she played in life prepared her for this moment. Well, sort of. Video games hadn’t prepared her to get along and play nice with certain people that had tree trunks the size of buildings up their asses. The female rolled her eyes and exhaled slowly, looking back towards Ash when she realized the male was still inside the truck. Blaze could only tilt her brow as she listened to the male speak, confirming that he was going to stay inside the truck until the area was cleared. “If you must, get out of here if things get bad.” Blaze rolled her eyes. “Oh joy, more quality alone time,” she muttered to herself and laced her boots before making her way away from the truck. Well, at least Brad was going to be with them, so she wouldn’t be stuck alone with Nevaeh. “Now you know I can stay with him until you two get back.” “Seriously? If he and I go together, I’m probably going to die since he won’t actually warn me let alone speak to me.” “He said he’d be fine, and I believe that. We have a lot of ground to cover, and splitting up isn’t an option. Let’s just try to get as many supplies as we can before we hit the next destination.” Gesturing her hand towards Nevaeh, Blaze merely pursed her lips and smirked. “Exactly my point of not speaking to me.” Gathering her hair into her ponytail and slipping the cap on tight, the female exhaled slowly as she glanced around at the stores.

Any of these stores would be good for them, but it all depended if other people thought the same thing when this apocalypse first happened. Either they would get extremely lucky with all these new supplies or they could very well be walking into a trap set by humans. Either or, going into these stores would be worth the risk especially if they could find the things they would need to survive. “So where’d you like to go first?” Blaze almost didn’t hear the male’s question, but merely glanced to her left to see Nevaeh looking at her. God, the male had such beautiful eyes. That was probably Nevaeh’s only redeeming quality so far. Blaze blinked in shock, merely laughing and shaking her head. “Holy s**t, you actually talked to me. Let alone want my opinion?” Seeing Nevaeh’s reaction, Blaze sighed softly as she glanced at their surroundings. “In all honesty, Target and Wal-Mart are obvious choices where not only walkers would be roaming, but humans could be camping in. Both of those places have the supplies anyone would need regarding weaponry, food, drinks, blankets, batteries, etc. It’s elementary those would be hit first. As for the gas station, I’d say McDonalds is a close second due to the food that’s stored there and I’m sure that could easily be prepared especially if people are encamped in either Wal-Mart or Target. As for Bath and Body Works, Levis, Gucci, and Gap…I’m guessing there’s probably a lot of stock left due to no one really considering the need for clothes, soap, and expensive accessories. As for the gas station, hit or miss with that one. New York is a walking city mainly especially in the Time Square area I’m sure. So the only ones really needing gas or the ones who have tried to escape.” She nudged her head back towards the roads. “And judging from the roads we just traveled, there weren’t too many cars left behind on the road, so either many escaped or many just gave up and camped here because they thought it was safe.” Thinking about her whole hypothesis, the female glanced over to see Nevaeh and Brad both looking at her. Blaze shrugged her shoulders and rolled her eyes. “I can be both pretty and smart, doesn’t have to be one or the other.” Pointing her pistol towards the gas station, the female nodded. “I’d say gas station first. That way if we do run into trouble in one of the other stores, at least Ash will be able to drive away quickly and not have to worry about running out of gas at a random street corner.” And it seemed Brad and Nevaeh both agreed as the three of them began walking towards the gas station. Now Blaze could only hope to back her theory and hopefully made the right choice. Otherwise, it could spell their death for all them.

As they approached the gas station, the female stood in front of the store with Nevaeh by her side. “If something happens to me, don’t save me out of pity.” She smirked as she cocked her gun, pointing it towards the door. “I’m sure you wouldn’t any granted that I’m considered an outsider towards you guys and you saved me out of pity back at the arena, but it’s something I’ll clarify.” Exhaling slowly and licking her lips, the female clicked her tongue as she nodded her head. “Sometimes I wonder why you bothered to even save me and bring me along with you guys when you all don’t even consider me as part of your little group.” Blaze chuckled softly to herself as she looked towards Nevaeh. Her deep blue eyes locking with his icy blue eyes. “Maybe I’ll thank you if we survive this.” Sending a smirk towards the male and stepping up to the store, the female kicked the glass through the door, watching it shatter and quickly opened the door as she took a step back, keeping her gun pointed towards the door. She waited for a few moments before heading movement inside. “Incoming,” she spoke softly, keeping her gun aimed just in time to see a running zombie coming towards them. Slinging her gun to her side, Blaze quickly pulled out her knife and side stepped quickly, taking her knife and plunging it through the side of the zombie’s head. “Must’ve been the clerk.” Watching the body fall, the female tilted her head slightly at the sight of the male’s name tag. “Sorry Steve.” She leaned down to wipe her blade on the clerk’s shirt as she slipped her knife back into the sheath before heading into the store. “I’m just gonna go back out there and leave you two alone,” she spoke as she grabbed three empty containers and walked behind the counter, punching in a few numbers and expelling the gas from the pumps. Giving the males a lazy salute, the female grabbed a pack of gum from the counter and quickly popped in a piece before grabbing the containers and making her way outside to put the gasoline inside. Whistling to herself, the female glanced towards the other buildings, sighing softly as she watched the gas flow from the pump into the containers.
                                                  OutOfCrayons;
                                                  nothing to report . . .

Location: streets of portland xxxxx Mood: frustrated xxxxx Company: blaze

bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail.

bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail. bad boys go to jail, smart boys get out of jail.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ☼ ☼xxxxhe arcastic onvict
BLANOTIVIK PIETRO LOMBARDYxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Imagexxx

come on leave me breathless tempt me, tease me 'till i can't deny this
loving feeling. let me long for your kiss. go on, go on. yeah come on.

User Image

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY.

SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY. SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT THIS WON'T BE A NORMAL DAY.

______ ██ location ˚ _____LOCATION GOES HERE
                                                                    ______ ██ with ˚ ________COMPANY GOES HERE
                                                                    ______ ██ mood ˚ _______EMOTION GOES HERE
                                                                    ______ ██ Translation ˚ _________TRANSLATION GOES HERE
                                                                    ______ ██ Ooc ˚ _______OUT OF CHARACTER TALK GOES HERE

User Image

User ImagexBxUser ImagexAxUser ImagexBxUser ImagexExUser Image

If you're lost in this darkness. I'll carry your throne. No I won't let it swallow you whole.

THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT.

THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT. THEY SAY A MAN'S MOST POWERFUL WEAPON IS HIS WIT.

Location: location goes here xxxx Mood: mood goes here xxxx Company: company goes here
User ImageUser Image

Location: LOCATIONGOESHERE xxxxx Mood: EMOTIONGOESHERE xxxxx Company: COMPANYGOESHERE

I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES.

I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES. I EXPECTED FAME AND FORTUNE, BUT INSTEAD GOT BLOOD AND ZOMBIES.

(( OUTOFCHARACTERSPEAKGOESRIGHTHERE

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ♬ ♬xxxx𝕯𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖊𝖓 𝕮𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖓 𝕷𝖊𝕾𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖊
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxⓣⓗⓔ ⓒⓞⓜⓟⓞⓢⓔⓓ ⓡⓞⓒⓀⓔⓡ

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out