Welcome to Gaia! ::

╔══════

User ImagexxUser Image

══════╝

────────────────────────────────────────
─────────────────────────────────────────────

Catalinax Yvette x Krechenko
𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕮𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖉𝖎𝖘𝖍 𝕬𝖗𝖙𝖎𝖘𝖙

XXXX"Leave her alone!" A young eight year old Catalina could only bit her lip as she watched a brown haired girl bounce up to Matthew Nordy and flick his nose, watching the young boy retreat. Catalina's bright baby blue eyes caught the eyes of Mina Crawford, who was now standing above her with a smile on her face. "Ignore him. Matthew is stupid anyway. I heard he got cooties from Megan Mahonee! Oh wait! Do you know what cooties are anyway? My brother told me all about that and Benny's really smart, so I trust him. Oh hey, are you all right?" Catalina blinked in surprise as she watched Mina extend her hand out to her and smile. Catalina merely nodded her head and took Mina's hand in hers, blinking slightly as she dusted her pink romper and looked at Mina. "Th-Thanks," Catalina couldn't help but to whisper as she played with the hem of her romper, looking around a bit. "You're the new girl right? Name's Mina, but I don't like that, so just call me Miki. I'm still trying out different nicknames, but nothing has really stuck so far. Just last week I was AiAi, but too many people were saying it wrong, so now I'm Miki. So what's your name?" "Catalina". "Oh! That's a pretty name. That's really long though. I think I'm gonna call you...Lina! Is that okay? My older brother, Benny, says I come on strong sometimes, but I don't see what's wrong with that. He's dumb anyway. You'll see what I mean when you meet him". Catalina couldn't help but to smile at the nickname and nod her head. "Lina, I really like it". "Well good! I'll come up with some other nicknames, I promise. But you and me, we're gonna be friends. Best friends, I just know it". Catalina smiled widely at the thought. "Best friends". Nixie couldn't help but to wink and give her a thumbs up before looking out at the schoolyard. "C'mon, let's go play kickball. Oh! Did they have kickball where you're from?" Catalina shook her head. "Well there! As my first best friend duty, I'm gonna teach you how to play kickball. It's really fun. And if you get lucky, you may even get to kick the ball into Matt Nordy's face. That's always a bonus. C'mon!" Taking Catalina's hand once more, Catalina couldn't help but to smile and laugh as Nixie led her to the grassy field where a group of students were in the middle of an intense game of kickball. And in that moment, Catalina could see that things were beginning to look up. Maybe America wouldn't be so bad if she had Mina with her.

XXXXEight year old Catalina stared at the red door in front of her, sighing softly as she bit the inside of her lip. "Не могу поверить, что отец заставляет меня играть с тобой няню." (Can't believe Father is forcing me to play babysitter to you). Catalina sighed softly as she turned her head slightly, looking up at the stern figure of her older brother. Catalina never really got along with her older brother. Whether it was their eight year age difference or how their parents had raised them, Catalina and Ivanonick were rarely seen together. "Почему эти люди не могут просто забрать вас из нашего дома и привести вас сюда? Ленивые американцы". (Why couldn't these people just pick you up from our home and bring you here? Lazy Americans). Catalina remained silent once more as she stared at the door in front of her. This was taking forever. It was almost excruciating to be standing alone with her brother. Hearing the sound of the lock clicking, Catalina lifted her head slightly, blinking in a bit of surprise as she noticed a boy standing in the doorway of the now opened door. Catalina couldn't help but to stare at the boy in front of her. "You're Lina right?" Catalina slowly nodded her head as she brought her backpack closer to her chest. "And who are you?" The boy in the doorway tilted his brow towards Ivan and smirked slightly, shrugging his shoulders. "Someone who obviously lives here, but I think I should be asking you that same question." Ivan couldn't help but crinkle his nose and roll his eyes as he spoke in Russian, "Какое помпезное маленькое дерьмо. Россия съела бы тебя живьем." (What a pompous little s**t. Russia would eat you alive). While Ivan was offended by the boy's words and actions, Catalina was in awe of someone standing up to her older brother. "What'd he say?" Catalina looked backed at Benjamin and bit her lip, opening her mouth, but was cut off by the sound of squealing. "Benji! Stop being a butthead and leave Lina alone!" Catalina smiled at the sight of her best friend bouncing from behind and wiggling her way between Benji and the doorway. "Was Benji talking too much? He does that. You get used to it". Catalina smiled and nodded her head as she looked back at her older brother. "I'll come by to pick her up tomorrow". Catalina watched Ivan leave the front porch and step into his car, driving off without a second glance. "C'mon Lina! I wanna show you my doctor set and my Disney collection. Benji, move out of the way already. Sheesh!" So that was Mina's older brother, Benjamin. Feeling herself being dragged into the house, Catalina couldn't help but to turn her head around and catch the fleeting vision of Benjamin giving her a slight wave of his hand.

XXXXFast forward to now. Catalina's crystal blue eyes stared down at Nixie. Nixie was her best friend and her sister. Nixie was Catalina's other half. And now her other half was gone. The person Cat reached out to for absolutely everything was no longer here. Her beautiful and uplifting spirit would now be something Catalina would constantly look back on and never again something to look forward to. Catalina closed her eyes once more as she continued to graze her thumb against the top of Nixie's hand. What used to be warm to the touch was now getting colder. Catalina would never get to feel or experience those small things she had taken for granted. Nixie's outrageous bear hug embraces, her high pitched laughter echoing in the distance, and the loud squeals of excitement whenever Nixie was happy. Catalina would now have to go through the rest of her life without her other half always appearing by her side. Glancing over at Illiyana and Benjamin talking, it made Catalina jealous. It made her hateful of the situation. Nixie was dead because of actions from Kasper and Illiyana...and yet Benjamin was talking to her as if nothing happened. Frowning for a moment and looking away, Catalina exhaled slowly as she tried to calm herself down. She was a fraction of a moment away from dragging Illiyana out of the gym by her hair and leaving her in the school hallway to be finished off. But, of course, Catalina knew that there were people here, much stronger than her, who would stop her from doing such a thing. She knew Benjamin, Dorian, and Myles would easily keep Cat away from an injured Illiyana. As for Kasper, sure Kasper was injured and Shiloh was a tad lanky, but she was sure Blake and Shiloh would also stand in Kasper's defense. So what was Catalina to do in this moment of utter defeat and hopelessness. “Sorry about Nixie.” Jumping slightly at the sudden appearance of Myles sitting next to her, Catalina bit the inside of her lip and nodded her head. ]“She was a firecracker. You are too. It’s weird honestly, I kinda thought…” Catalina blinked slightly. "You thought what..." Catalina trailed off as she tilted her head slightly. She watched the male break his gaze for a moment before looking back at her. "I have an idea." Catalina sighed sightly and narrowed her eyes towards Myles. She opened her mouth to respond, but it seemed Myles was already one step ahead of her. “Don’t worry, I’m not propositioning you. Although, I’ve always wondered what you were like in bed.” "Myles, there's no way I'll be sleeping with you anytime soon especially since Benji is now in the picture and-" “I told you, I’m not propositioning. I already have my eyes on someone.” Catalina nodded her head in acknowledgement as she slowly ran her fingers through her hair.

XXXX“I saw this vent in the equipment room. I think we can use it to our advantage, we just need someone to go through it and map out where it leads and then come up with a plan.” Catalina looked at Myles for a moment, almost in shock that the male had actually done more than just ******** Dorian in the equipment closet. Snapping herself from her thoughts, the female looked back at Benjamin for a moment before looking back at Myles. "So let me get this straight". She turned her body towards Myles, pointing a finger at him. "You found this vent. Can it even be opened? Because if it can't even be opened, it's really of no use to us". She watched Myles smirk and flex his muscles for a moment before glancing back at Catalina. "These muscles are always had at work, Catalina. So yes, I was able to get that flimsy vent covering off. I'm smart too. I wouldn't ask you to do this if I couldn't open a stupid vent." Catalina nodded her head once more and sighed softly before pointing to herself. "Anyway. So you opened this vent and are wanting someone to go through it. Why are you telling me this, Myles? Because I already have a bad feeling about it." Myles nodded his head. "I think you could be the person who could go through the vent, but I won't force you. I could always force Shiloh instead". Catalina remained silent for a moment before casting her gaze towards the ceiling and drumming her fingertips against the top of her knee. Looking back at Myles, the female sighed softly. "And what guarantees my safety, Myles? Because if you're just going to let me go in blind, then that doesn't make me feel comfortable whatsoever." It seemed, in that moment, Myles was taking Catalina's words to heart. "Just think about it. I want to get us all out of here. Illiyana needs help. We all need help." Catalina frowned and narrowed her eyes at Myles' statement. "What about when Nixie needed help? What about Kasper needing help?" She rolled her eyes. "Not everything is about Illiyana". Glancing back at her best friend and sister, Catalina closed her eyes for a moment. This was it. This was the moment Catalina had been waiting for. A moment to prove to the others and not only to herself that she wouldn't let Nixie's death be in vain. That she could avenge her best friend and hopefully give Nixie the peace she deserved. And because it was Nixie, she deserved every amount of damn peace the world had and could ever offer her. "I'll do it." She lifted a finger. "You can't tell Benji though. He'll try to stop me from going...and it wouldn't be fair to Nixie if I just gave up and started wallowing." The answer seemed to satisfy Myles, glancing over at Nixie one last time. "I'll come back."

XXXXExhaling slowly and wrapping her arms around her stomach, the female cast a glance around the room once more. Shiloh and Kasper were walking into the locker room, Benjamin and Illiyana were talking to one another against the wall, Dorian was hanging by the entrance of the gym, and Blake and Yurik...wait. Catalina paused in her step for a moment, looking around the gym. Where were Yurik and Blake? Wanting to ask Myles what he knew, Catalina merely dismissed the thought and went back to following the male into the equipment closet. Catalina walked inside and kept the door open a crack as she followed Myles, glancing up at the stack of mats and an opened vent door. "I take it that's my door into Wonderland?" she questioned out loud mainly to herself, but loud enough for Myles to hear. "That's the way, Alice." Catalina nodded her head curtly, watching Myles fish around the room. "Here". Tilting her brow and holding her hand out, she watched with a tilted brow as Myles placed a long piece of rope in her hand. "Where'd you get this from?" Myles nudged his head back towards the main room. "It's the rope for the physical fitness exam they make us do every year AKA my all you can imagine buffet". Smacking her lips together and nodding her head, the female began to tie the rope around her small waist and sighed softly. "I'll tug on it if I need you to pull me back". She narrowed her eyes towards Myles. "And you better pull me back, Myles." "Your wish is my command, Alice." Sighing softly and glancing back towards the boxes, the female scrambled up as best as she could. Staring directly into the length of the vent was almost an anxiety ridden dilemma. Sure, she wanted to help out her fellow classmates, but at the same time, this whole climbing in a vent system thing was just a jump scare waiting to happen. And with a final deep breath, Catalina began her crawl through the vents of the high school.

XXXXCatalina hadn't realized she was holding her breath until she began to feel dizzy when she turned the second corner. Shaking her head and blowing some air through her lips, the female pushed some stray strands of her hair behind her ear as she continued to crawl through the vent. Catalina couldn't help but to bite the inside of her lip as she turned another corner. If she knew where she was going, she should've been just past classroom 101. "104 is near the art room and hopefully all of our stuff has been moved there. I think it's worth checking out maybe." Exhaling once more, the female crawled a couple more feet, stopping quickly as she felt the creaking of metal underneath her. "s**t...s**t...s**t," the female whispered, closing her eyes tightly and crawling as slow as she could. But just as the female pressed her left hand against the cool metal, another creaking sound echoed followed by the loud screaming that escaped Catalina's throat in reflex. And the next thing Catalina knew, she was on the floor of room 101 and looking up at the ceiling vent she had just crashed through. Groaning slightly in pain and trying her best to wake up from her dizzy spell, the female pressed her hand to the back of her head. [******** that hurt," she groaned softly as she slowly pushed herself up, gasping loudly and emitting a soft whine. Gently pressing her hand against her abdomen, the female's bright blue eyes widened at the traces of blood. "This is NOT what I signed up for today," the female whispered and groaned softly, quickly untying the rope from her body as she pressed her back against the wall. And slowly but surely, the rope began to pull away out of the corner of her eye.

XXXXWiping the sweat from her brow, the female dusted herself off and sighed softly as she glanced around the room. Looking at the large room numbers at the top of the chalkboard, the female frowned. "Room 108...not as close to the art room that i'd like to be". Blowing some air through her lips, the female placed her hands on her hips and shrugged her shoulders. "On the bright side...looks like my Math class is cancelled on Monday." Looking around the classroom, Catalina frowned at the lack of items that could help her defend herself. Nothing that she could really carry around with her. Looking towards one of the doors, the female turned around and slowly pushed it open, so she could get a peek of the inside of the hallway. Catalina was just about out of the door when she heard the sound of the door opening on the other side of the classroom. "You!" Catalina's eyes widened and she quickly took off into a run as she literally ran for her life.

─────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────

They call me a menace They say that I’m cursed But somethin' about me is makin' 'em jealous So listen and learn I herd 'em like cattle 'Cause I’m surrounded by cowards.
                              And I don’t give a ******** when I walk into battle And that's why I got all the power I’m where you wanna be
                                    Ain’t no one ahead of me All of my enemies made a decision It's better to follow me I make no apologies All of my sins I would repeat and I repeat.
                                        'Cause I'mma be me 'til the death of me I can smell your fear The only reason that I’m here Is to wreak havoc Everybody prayin' that I’ll change Maybe one day but tomorrow I’ll be back at it.

Music : WREAK HAVOC // Outfit : OUTFIT // Whereabouts : GYM // Company : NO ONE
Illiyana Faye Greyxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Imagexxx

SHE'S HELL ON HEELS. SHE TURNS MY WHEELS. WITH HER DEVIL SMILE AND HER ANGEL EYES.

User Image

Deep breaths escaped Illiyana's lungs, trying to keep herself in check with everything around her. Nixie's weakened body still remained on the floor as Benjamin crouched over his younger sister. Illiyana lifted her head slightly, looking at the top of the ceiling. Her cheeks remained tear stained as her green eyes held a glossy glow to them. She hadn't realized how many tears she had cried and just how much they made a person weak with fatigue. And usually, it took a lot for Illiyana Grey to cry. But Nixie was always a soft spot for Illiyana. Afterall, she had watched the young girl grow since middle school. The more she thought about Mina, the more her tears threatened to fall again. "Why are you sitting on the dirty floor anyway? I'm sure you know how disgusting this floor actually is," Dorian spoke to Illiyana, causing the female to take a deep breath and cough slightly. 'Ah Dorian and his impeccable standards even at a time like this. What an a*****e'. "B-B-Bec...c-caus-s-se I'm c-c-com-f-fy, D-Dory". "I've told you not to call me that". Illiyana winced slightly, exhaling sharply as she turned slightly and pressed her fingers to the new wound that decided to make its permanent mark on the side of her stomach. "Lily, seriously, get o-". "No thanks". "L-Lily?" "Sh-Shush, I'm f-f-fi-fine". Illiyana inhaled slowly, closing her eyes and rested her head against the wall behind her. She couldn't look at Mina's body. It was painful to even think about. She failed to save Nixie from harm. She was a terrible older sister. A sarcastic chuckle escaped Illiyana's lips. 'So much for that'. Another breath struggled to escape as the female slowly fluttered her eyelids, opening her eyes once more to the people around her.

"Myles". Ah how she had hoped that name would ever leave her lips. Myles wasn't Myles to her anymore. He was scumbag, lowlife, a quitter, and her first love worst of all. One of the first people Illiyana gave her heart to and then given back at a time she had thought she needed him most. Then again, Illiyana could not admit to herself there were some dark times then between the two of them, but of course, she'd never tell Myles that. No, she was sure his ego would explode on impact if he was told just how right he had been all along about her drug abuse. Looking into Myles' eyes now just reminded her of how broken Myles had seen her before. She thought the male would stay forever, but it seemed even Myles, the male that oozed sex appeal, had his limits. Now here they were. A scene the two of them were used to. “Illiya, let me look.” Not bothering to fight the male's advances, Illiyana merely looked away from the male's gaze. The male's gasp forced Illiyana to close her eyes, trying her best not to see how bad her wound truly was. Then again, Myles was never good at keeping a secret. 'The least he could've done was play it off like it's not a big deal'. Watching the male scramble slightly, Illiyana only gave the male a confused look when the male pulled off his shirt. Illiyana couldn't help but scoff and snort a bit at the male's heroic like actions. The female opened her mouth to speak, but was cut off by the sudden sharp pain coming from her side. [********] she winced and groaned, taking in several deep breaths and hoping the pain would slowly subside. Another groan escaped her throat as she glared at Myles. "Y-You realize we're i-in a k-k-ki-kit-ch-chen with t-towels and c-cloths, r-r-right?" Illiyana snorted and lightly shook her head, trying to clear her vision somewhat. "A-Always an ex-c-cuse to t-take your sh-shirt o-off". A soft chuckle escaped Illiyana's lips as she rested her head back against the wall. 'Must I?' Another staggering breath flared through her nostrils as she lowered her head slightly, blinking several times to focus on the three figures of Myles in front of her. The female continued to blink, even squinting slightly to see if she could get a better look. “It’s going to be okay. Do is working on Nixie now so let’s focus on you.” 'Who the Hell is Do?' The female blinked once more, looking past Myles to look at the others that were in the room. 'Does he mean Dorian? I didn't even know they were friends'.

Taking several deep breaths and relaxing her body into the wall, the female's eyes closed once more. ”Blake. Come here now!” Normally, Illiyana would've immediately opened her eyes and slap Myles upside the head for being so loud. Hell, if she had the energy, she would've moved away from Myles long before this moment. For now though, the female didn't feel like spending that kind of energy by yelling or moving. 'Illi-mama?' "Mina?" Was that Nixie? Illiyana's green eyes slowly opened, looking at the still body of Mina across from her. It seemed Nixie hadn't moved. Did Nixie actually call her name? Was it a figment of her imagination? Her voice seemed so clear. "Illiyana?" Hearing her name being called, the female slowly turned her head to see that Blanotivik was crouching down in front of her, giving her a look over. Her eyes were heavy and her breathing was steady. "You're going to be okay". A scoff escaped Illiyana's throat as she tossed her head back slightly, looking at the ceiling. "O-Oh wh-wha-what a joy". "Illiyana, what happened?” "What do you think happened!?" Cringing slightly at the sudden loud noise that was Myles, Illiyana sighed softly and licked her lips, taking a couple deep breaths. The female winced as she brought her head down a bit, looking at Benjamin and Myles. "D-Dammit". "Can you both not see this is not helping in the slightest?" Giving a nod of approval towards Blake, the female sighed once more and licked her lips. "You're going to be in some pain for a bit, but once we get to the gym and settle in, we can start easing the pain and letting it heal". Grunting slightly and weakly giving Blake a thumbs up, the female looked up and noticed Myles and Dorian were now standing behind Blake. "We need to get to the gym, it's somewhere he can hide out for the night".

Never in a million years did Illiyana ever think she would be in a situation like this. And at her high school of all places. "Lily". Hearing a voice from above her, the female slowly tilted her head back as her eyes locked with her cousin's. The female raised an eyebrow, silent code for acknowledging him. "We're going to move". Illiyana's blonde brows furrowed at the plan her cousin had come up with. Move? Where were they moving to? Almost as if her cousin knew what she was thinking, he nudged his head towards the doors of the kitchen. "We're moving to the gym. Blake says Kasper went ahead to check it out for us". Illiyana's eyes widened slightly, causing the female to lurch forward. A scream seemed to echo throughout the kitchen. A scream Illiyana didn't recognize until she watched Dorian step back and stare at his cousin. Did she do that? Did that demonic scream come from her? Shakily placing her hand over her wound, the female raised her hand to see it was covered in red. She was sure her sudden movement caused more blood to come out her wound. "H-He c-c-ca-can't b-be a-alo-alone". Kasper was the worst person to be alone. The killer was after Kasper mainly, everyone else was just bonus points to Slate. Leaning her head back and biting down on her bottom lip, she felt hands around her waist and felt herself being picked up off the ground. A muffled scream escaped this time around, curling her fingers around Dorian's shirt. "Hold onto me". "Do I have a ******** choice?" "Do you want to be in more pain?" "....No". ”Take a breath Lil, it’ll hurt a little but we’ll get you somewhere comfortable when we get to the gym.” "S-S-Since when d-do you c-c-care M-My-Myles?" the female questioned, hissing in a sharp breath of air and letting tears slip from her eyes.

Each step towards the gym seemed to get even more difficult. If not for the physical support from Dorian and Myles, Illiyana wasn't sure if she would have made it on her own. Her entire well being and will to move on was depleting. But she had to move forward. Not for herself, but for Benjamin and Mina. The two constant figures in her life that were always by her side no matter what she was going through. And now, it was her turn to be there for them. So she pushed herself to take every last step forward without giving into the urge to just collapse to the floor. "Bleachers are so cliche, if you want actual privacy, either go into Coach Patterson's office or swipe the key and go to the equipment closet". "Agreed. Patterson's office if you're going to have some cushion or equipment closet for stability". 'Bleachers and Patterson's office?' Looking up, the female couldn't help but feel somewhat accomplished at the sight of being inside the gym. The place for their student pep rallies, horribly themed dances, the annual fitness test, and rainy day dodgeball days. A place she normally hated, but was considered a relief for this one moment. "Bring her here". Lifting her head slightly, she watched Blake beckoning them over to a pile of neatly placed mats. 'Oh god, those things are disgusting'. She could already hear Dorian starting on the others about his love of setting standards. Casting a side glance towards her cousin for a moment, the female winced a bit as she was slowly set down on the mats without a snide comment from her cousin. 'Well that's strange'. Things must've definitely be serious if Dorian were to actually remain quiet for a period longer than five minutes. The female hadn't realized just how into her thoughts she was until she felt someone lifting her shirt slightly. Jumping back slightly, the female glowered at her cousin for even thinking he could get in her personal space like that. "Sorry". Illiyana frowned and nodded a bit, looking away. "Nothing weird, you idiot. Just getting a better view of it". Rolling her eyes at Dorian's comment, the female slightly shook her head and rested her head against the wall. "You're the one being an idiot". "Dorian? Illy?" Hearing one of her many nicknames, the female glanced up and immediately recognized the shockingly bright purple hair. Illiyana's remained lidded as she watched Catalina hand a cloth over to Dorian, who in turn placed the cloth of her bleeding wound. An audible gasp escaped Illiyana's throat, causing Dorian to jump slightly at the sudden response. "Painful?" "N-No sh-s**t".

"Mina? Mina, look at me? Mina!" Hearing the frantic voice of her best friend caused the female to sit up slightly and glance over towards the Crawford siblings. "Ben, let me look at her." "Dorian, what's going on?" Illiyana softly whispered, reaching out absentmindedly and grabbing Myles' wrist in her hand who in turn held her hand in his. And just like when they were dating, she instantly felt a warmth run through her fingertips. "Myles...tell me what's happening". Silence continued to fill the air as her eyes remained focused on Blake and Yurik surrounding Mina. She couldn't be dead. She couldn't be. It would mean...no...Illiyana couldn't have failed Nixie. She was Nixie's older sister. Illiyana had sworn to protect Nixie ever since Nixie had the bullies from middle school. Illiyana made sure to threaten ANY individual who meant Nixie harm whether it was mentally, physically, emotionally, etc. It didn't matter. If Nixie complained about someone bullying her, Illiyana would find out names and made sure Nixie's name never exited their mouths ever again. And by the next day or so, Nixie would return to her usual happy self and make Illiyana smile. "Mina is dead." And in an instant, three words would forever change her. 'Mina. Is. Dead? Dead? As in...gone...forever...dead'. A blank stare filled Illiyana's features as she continued to gaze at the now dead body of Mina Crawford. 'Dead...Mina...killed by...no...murdered...brutally murdered'. Illiyana's piercing green eyes continued to stare at Mina in front of her. She couldn't bear to cry any more tears. She never thought she would have to shed tears for her friends so early in life. 'Life...something I never would've considered precious...until now'. Maybe this was all just a bad dream? Taking in a deep breath and closing her eyes, the female inhaled slowly for a three count and exhaled slowly for a five count. Green eyes were exposed to the world once again and Illiyana's heart sank.

This was reality. If it had all been a dream, she would've woken up to the sound of the cool breeze from the autumn night and looked up at a beautiful night sky filled with breathtaking stars. She would've woken up on the trampoline in Ben's backyard, covered in blankets and pillows with snacks and drinks piled in a cooler in a corner of the trampoline. Nixie would've wanted and begged for them to sleep outside for some reason since after all she had done it before. Whether it was to be away from her parents, be one with nature itself, or enjoy a night in with friends in a beautiful setting. Nixie was always full of fun ideas like that. All those future moments and plans they talked about would cease to exist. That was all they were now. Mere memories. Releasing Myles' wrist, the female clenched at her chest, feeling her breathing constrict and her tears flood from her eyes. Sobs wracked from Illiyana as she reached her arm out to Nixie. She wanted to be close to Nixie. Nixie needed to know that Illiyana was sorry. Sorry for failing to protect her. Sorry for not being there when she needed her most. Sorry for bringing this murderous lunatic into their lives. Sorry for her drug usage and abuse. Sorry for everything. Illiyana lurched her body forward slightly, not paying attention to the blood gushing from her wound as she clawed at the floor and trying to find whatever strength she could find in order to bring herself to Mina. No matter how hard she tried to pull herself forward, the strength in her body couldn't be found. She felt no where close to Nixie and could only seem to feel further and further away from her. She could only hope Nixie didn't feel abandoned and alone since Illiyana wasn't there to comfort her. Then again, Illiyana wasn't sure in herself that she would be able to comfort Nixie during a time like that when one of the reasons of her death was Illiyana herself. This was Slate's fault. Slate needed to be dealt with. And for Nixie, Illiyana was determined to do the honors.

Feeling frustration and rage fill her body, the female couldn't help but sob and shake with emotion at the mere thought of Slate still running around the halls and keeping them trapped like mice in a maze. She wouldn't lose this game to the likes of him. Feeling an arm around her shoulders and the familiar voice of Myles in her ear, the female curled her fists and shook her head as she tried to escape the male's grasp. How could he see that she wasn't the one who needed comforting? Nixie was more important! "No no NO!" Illiyana screamed as she grabbed fistfuls of her hair, almost trying to rip the strands in order to feel some type of pain. Any type of pain to feel again. “Shhh.” Shaking and feeling her face pressed against a figure, the female balled her fists once more and shut her eyes tightly. The lingering scent of Myles was something she would always be used to and something she would always find comforting deep down no mater how many times she tried to deny it. “You need to breathe Illya. Please. Take a deep breath and just breathe.” Taking in several large gulps of air, the female could feel her tears stinging her eyes and staining her cheeks. She knew her makeup was probably a mess and she looked like a train wreck, but none of that seemed to matter to her at point. Nixie was dead. Myles was holding her. She was crying and shaking. Aside from the first point, this would've been a typical Thursday night for Illiyana and Myles back when they were dating. And if Myles wasn't there to calm her down, sometimes Benny would. 'Benny!' If Illiyana was feeling like this, she couldn't imagine how Benjamin was taking everything. She was so focused on herself, she almost forgot her best friend and Nixie's actual brother. Casting a glance towards her cousin, the female slowly reached over and tugged on Dorian's pant leg to get his attention. After a few tugs, Dorian's eyes met Illiyana's as she struggled to get the message out to her cousin. "B-Benny...I...I-I have to t-t-talk to B-Ben-ny".

Watching Dorian nod at her request, the female slowly released her grip as she watched Dorian walk over to Benjamin and Cat. Benjamin's eyes met hers as she couldn't help but to lick her lips and slowly raise her hand. "Benny," she whispered to herself, trying to get a read as to what her best friend was feeling. "Please Benny...," she continued to herself, knowing full well he couldn't hear her. She could only hope Benjamin could forgive Illiyana for bringing this all upon them. Watching Blake talk to Catalina and Benjamin make his way over to her, the female felt Myles release her softly and gently before making his way over to Dorian. She would secretly have to thank Myles later for being there for her once again.

Normally when Benjamin approached her he would be smiling or he would paling around with his usual sarcastic grin and confident strut. This was nothing like his normal self. Benjamin was slouched over with a look of fatigue and defeat. The female slowly reached her hand to Benjamin's, who in return gripped it and sat down next to her. The two remained silent for a couple minutes, just taking in everything around them. Illiyana exhaled slowly and bit her lower lip, watching Yurik and Blake place a towel over Nixie's face. It was almost relieving knowing Illiyana wouldn't have to look at Nixie's face anymore. "I've been trying to convince myself that this whole thing is just some ******** up nightmare I just can't wake up from". Illiyana nodded her head in agreement, closing her eyes and she gently rested her head on Ben's shoulder. "I've tried convincing myself that I'm crazy and I've been living in some alternate timeline". Feeling Benjamin nod, Illiyana slowly moved her hand over and placed it on top of Ben's knee. "I almost can't believe it. I almost believe she's going to pop out from behind the corner at any moment and give me a hug". "I never thought something like this could happen to us in a million years". "Not in your dad's Ferndale". Benjamin scoffed. "This'll push him over the top. He'll milk this story for the rest of his life". Illiyana remained quiet. "He'll probably wish I was the one that died instead of her". "Stop it". Illiyana frowned. She hated when Ben talked himself down like that and she would always call the male out for talking negatively like that. "Nixie wouldn't like it and you know it". Silence ensued between them again. "Past tense...how quickly that changed". Illiyana sighed softly and slowly nodded her head, lifting her head to look at Ben. "Benny, I-`".

Causing Illiyana's sentence to be cut off was a loud bang that echoed throughout the gym. Lifting her head slightly, the female looked to her best friend, who returned her a look of concern of his own. "You heard that too right?" Another loud bang echoed through the walls of the gym. Grunting slightly to push herself up a bit, the female looked towards Blake and Yurik. "Stay here, guys". "I think we were planning on it," muttered Illiyana. Watching Blake and Yurik step outside, the female looked towards Benjamin and frowned. "I'm so sorry for everything, Benny". She bit her lip. "It's all my fault". She pressed her face into Benjamin's shoulder, trying her best to not let her tears fall. "I never meant for anything like this to happen".

deepskyblue - thoughts mediumvioletred - speak

______ ██ location ˚ _____gym.
                                                                ______ ██ with ˚ ________Benjamin and Catalina.
                                                                ______ ██ mood ˚ _______terrified.
                                                                ______ ██ Ooc ˚ _______yay!

xxx User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
                            Can't You Help Me As I'm Startin' To Burn Too Many Doses And I'm Starting To Get An Attraction My Confidence Is Leaving Me On My Own No One Can Save Me And You Know I Don't Want The Attention

“I’d rather be by your side too.” Shiloh Parker was honestly in shock that someone other than his mother wanted to willingly be in his company. Sure, Shiloh made the move to join Kasper first, but still, Kasper could've told him to leave if he wanted to. Hell, Kasper could've flat out ignored him and just left him there without so much as a nod of his head. But Kasper did want Shiloh to be in his company. A small smile swept across Shiloh's lips as he watched Kasper step into the darkness and followed close behind him. It was strange not seeing the gym for what he usually saw it as. He had been to a couple pointless pep rallies that he was forced to sit through in order to so called form the bond of school spirit and unity. He remembered skipping the first one with the help of Ms. Keyes, who had said she needed Shiloh as her assistant to reorganize the books and update the library catalog. 'Ms. Keyes'. The sad thought of his favorite teacher was now something Shiloh would never forget. The way her body hung from the ceiling and the pool of blood that was around her feet. He was sure Ms. Keyes was restocking the shelves to get ready for the new shipment of books that were coming in tomorrow. Slowly running his fingers through his blonde hair, Shiloh couldn't help but to squint and turn his head away slightly when the sudden burst of light flooded the entire gymnasium. Blinking his eyes rapidly to adjust to the light, the male shielded his eyes a bit and looked around the gym. It seemed Kasper was doing the same thing. Looking back towards the male, Shiloh gave the male a curt nod as he stuffed his hands into his pockets and strolled around the gym as he checked the small spaces one could easily miss with Kasper. Just being with Kasper right now was in the top three best moments of his life. After all, Shiloh didn't have too many best moments since Shiloh chose to really not be around a lot of people. "Hey Kasper?" ”Yeah?” "I'm happy you'll wait for me...but for right now though...can we set the waiting aside?" Taking a deep breath, Shiloh braced himself for Kasper's response. After all, life was about taking risks and chances. Risks and chances were something Shiloh had been known for in his gambling and counting days, but it was something Shiloh had chosen to put behind him. Or so he thought. Here they were now. A killer on the loose in a high school, who sought after the lives of everyone in the school. Now Shiloh wasn't sure if he would make it out of this alive. And he wasn't so sure if Kasper was going to make it out alive of this. But with this private moment between them all alone, it was as good as a time as ever for Shiloh to take a chance. 

"I mean, we're in an intimate setting...all alone...and if this could be our last moment together, I highly doubt you'd want to waste this opportunity...nor do I. Since the moment you kissed me earlier....something inside me has been screaming about...I don't know, either wanting it again...or possibly even wanting more". His arms were behind his back as he walked slowly towards Kasper, who was now close to the bleachers. He watched Kasper remain speechless, which only made Shiloh blush slightly and look into the older male's eyes. Maybe Kasper didn't hear him or understand him. 'So he wants me to be bold...so be it'. Taking a deep breath and leaning against the bleacher, Shiloh licked his lips and raised his head slightly in an air of faux confidence. "Kiss me again. I want these kisses with you to be something I'll fight for for as long as we're in this ******** up mess". 'O-Or don't! Jesus Shi, don't force him to or scare him off just because you have raging uncontrollable teenage hormones!’ The male waited for Kasper’s response, swallowing hard. The anxiety was killing him at this point. What was actually seconds felt like hours of pure nerves that just seemed to bundle inside his stomach. How could Kasper be silent for this long? ‘God, this is embarrassing! Not everything is like a corny romance novel your mom leaves on the coffee table'. The male was so into his thoughts, he didn't notice Kasper had closed the space between them. Shiloh's blue eyes stared straight into Kasper's own blue eyes like two oceans clashing with one another. It was amazing actually. Shiloh had only thought there was ever really only one shade of blue for eyes. But Kasper’s were different. While Shiloh’s were a soft baby blue, Kasper’s on the either hand was almost a striking bright blue. Hell, if Shiloh looked hard enough, he was sure he could see specks of gold in Kasper’s eyes. Gold just like his hair. Kasper’s hand pressed his cheeks, warming them against the cool air that was coming from the hallway. A shiver was sent down his spine as he slowly lifted his hand to cover Kasper's right hand as he listened to Kasper speak to him. He could only hope this was going in a good direction and Kasper wasn't doing this just to let him down easy. ”Shiloh, I’ll kiss you whenever you want me too.” 'Did he just say he'll kiss me whenever I want?' And as if to answer his question, Kasper went in for the kill, bringing Shiloh's lips to his in what Shiloh could describe as breathtaking. He knew it was corny but it was true. 'Okay, this is definitely now one of the best moments of my life'. Everything in this moment was almost perfect. Kasper’s lips against Shiloh’s was everything and more Shiloh had imagined a breathtaking kiss like this could be. The feeling of Kasper’s hand on his back made Shiloh smile in the kiss as Shiloh brought his hand to Kasper’s chest, grinning inwardly at the feel of Kasper’s worked out pec against his hand. Hell, if this is what Kasper was hiding from Shiloh under his clothes, Shiloh was ecstatic for Kasper to reveal just exactly Shiloh was imagining. And slowly but surely, all good things had to come to an end. Shiloh slowly opened his eyes just in time to watch Kasper’s lips slowly lingering away from the spectacular kiss the two of them just shared. Exhaling slowly, Shiloh slowly ran his fingers through his hair and took a small step away from Kasper. “W-Wow”. Another sweet kiss was exchanged between the two. “Shiloh, since we’re setting this waiting thing aside for now, I think we should go on a date.” ‘A date?’ Shiloh remained silent for a moment, taking in the mere fact that someone was asking him out on a date. “Like a romantic kind of date?” ‘Of course that kind of date, stupid! Ugh stop!’ While his mind was telling him what a complete imbecile he was, Shiloh couldn’t help but to smile at Kasper. “Like…right now?” “Obviously not right now, we don’t have to have a set a time, but since we’re putting this waiting thing on hold, I figured it would be nice if I told you my int-“ ‘He’s talking too much…and that’s coming from me’. Rolling his eyes and closing the space between them, Shiloh pressed his hand against Kasper’s cheek and leaned in to connect their lips once more. Now this was more like it. Feeling himself being moved back, Shiloh couldn’t help but to release a soft gasp when his back met the bleachers. And in this moment, time seemed to stop between them. It was one of those moments in every story book where nothing else mattered in the world aside from the two of them being together. Kisses like this one were almost unfathomable and famous. Romeo and Juliet. Scarlett O’Hara and Rhett Butler.Gatsby and Daisy. Magnus and Alec. And now, Shiloh and Kasper. Shasper. ‘Has a nice ring to it actually’.

Shiloh couldn’t help but smile in the kisses he was sharing with Kasper. And Kasper definitely knew what he was doing. He had a way of surprising Shiloh. Whether it was a lingering touch somewhere on his body or the way Kasper would trail kisses away from Shiloh’s lips, it all made Shiloh want to pursue more with Kasper. Shiloh knew he himself was inexperienced, but maybe if he reached deep down enough or far back enough into his romantic novel knowledge, he could give Kasper a surprise of his own. Groaning Kasper’s name softly in the other male’s ear, the male couldn’t help but to bite the inside of his lower lip as he felt two fingers toy with the waistband of his pants. Kasper wanted to do that here? In the gym? Sure, it was out there, ballsy enough, and Shiloh’s hormones were raging, but what if they got caught? ‘Why am I worrying about getting caught when it’s only other students and a murderer running around here?’ Snapping himself out of his thoughts, the male brought Kasper’s lips back to his, hoping to distract the male long enough to wanting to go further than just making out. Shiloh continued to kiss the God of a man that stood before and even moved to wrap his arms around Kasper’s neck to bring Kasper even closer to him. From an outside point of view, it probably looked as if the two were biting each other’s faces off. But the outsiders didn’t matter, but speaking of outsiders. "Bleachers are so cliche, if you want actual privacy, either go into Coach Patterson's office or swipe the key and go to the equipment closet". "Agreed. Patterson's office if you're going to have some cushion or equipment closet for stability". Hearing the comments, Shiloh couldn’t help but to blush slightly and turn his head away from the others that we’re now coming into the gym. ‘Do they know that from experience?’ “They sound a little jealous. Don’t you think?” Looking into Kasper’s eyes and grinning softly, Shiloh couldn’t help but nod his head like an ingenue around their first lover. “D-Definitely jealous,” the male whispered towards Kasper, looking into the male’s eyes before receiving one last peck on the lips from Kasper. “We should do that again sometime…” Shiloh couldn’t help the cheesy grin that was plastered across his face as he stared at Kasper. ‘Say something! Anything at this point! Show him you’re comprehending everything at least!’ ”I’m going to continue to look around, but uh…if you want to do that again, let me know. Or we can continue waiting. I’m game with whatever you are.” ‘Do SOMETHING!’ And so Shiloh did something only a grade A douchebag could do. He made finger guns towards Kasper with a wink. ‘You. ********. Idiot’. Shiloh couldn’t help but groan softly and press his face into his hands the moment Kasper was out of ear shot from him. ‘Who still does finger guns?! Where did I even learn about those blasted finger guns?!' Groaning once more into his hands, Shiloh couldn’t help but press his forehead against the side of the bleacher. “He must think I’m so stupid”. ‘Ugh if this Slate guy doesn’t kill me, I may just die of sheer embarrassment alone’. Turning around so his back was now against the bleachers, the male pressed the back of his head against the bleachers as he shoved his hands into the pocket of his sweatshirt. His lips still tingled at the sensation of Kasper’s lips on his. He could still feel the lingering touches of Kasper’s hands on his. The thought made the male smile as he reached up slowly ran his fingers through his hair. Shiloh almost found himself in a daze just thinking about the male, but a sudden piercing scream caused the male to shake himself from his thoughts. Quickly looking around the room, Shiloh’s eyes locked with Kasper’s. Seems the two of them were concerned about one another first and foremost. Breaking his gaze away from Kasper, the male pushed himself off the bleachers and walked towards the center of the room. Where did that scream come from? Pressing his hands into the pocket of his sweatshirt, the male’s blue eyes caught the glance of Illiyana attempting to crawl towards Nixie. He didn’t know Nixie too well, but from what he had seen around the halls and from today, she was a very exuberant and energetic girl. ‘Not anymore’. Silently shaming himself for his crude thought, the male couldn’t help but to take a step back from the scene. This didn’t seem like the time or place for him to be involved after all he didn’t know the girl too well.

Sadly, this wasn’t Shiloh’s first brush with death and he knew this wouldn’t be his last. It was still sad though. Nixie was a so young and she wasn’t involved in this whatsoever. She was an innocent bystander in this whole situation who just somehow found herself in detention. Shiloh cast a glance towards Kasper, frowning slightly. And still, Shiloh couldn’t bring himself to hate the male for being a player in this game of chaos that was upon them. Was that wrong? Looking back towards the others, Shiloh remained unfazed as Benjamin began throwing up into the trash can and Myles held onto Illiyana. Maybe it was better that Nixie would no longer be a part of this ******** up game of cat and mouse. She had found a way out. Granted it wasn’t the way out most people wanted…but it was still a way. Shaking his head to get rid of the morbid thoughts, the male couldn’t help but to cast a glance of sadness towards Catalina as he watched the female sit over Nixie’s dead body. He could tell the two female were close. Nixie seemed to have that kind of magnetic personality people seemed drawn to. Something Shiloh was a bit envious of. But he would never tell a soul that. Watching Kasper remove himself from the situation, Shiloh couldn’t help but to sigh and run his fingers through his hair. He couldn’t imagine what Kasper was feeling. Guilt? Remorse? Anger? It could’ve been anything at this point. Maybe Kasper needed someone to talk to? ‘Or makeout with. Dammit teenage hormones!’ Licking his lips and feeling the force of his legs walking towards Kasper, it almost seemed as if Kasper was too into his thoughts to know what was going on around him. Or better yet just as he got close enough to reach his arm out to touch the male’s shoulder. “Shi!” Gasping softly at the sudden feeling of an arm being wrapped around his waist, the male’s hand flew to grasp Kasper’s hand and press their hands against Kasper’s chest. Shiloh’s blue eyes were widened at the mere sight of Kasper holding him like a Fabio romance cover book that middle aged women read to themselves for that heightened feeling of ecstasy. “Yes?” "I know you scared me the last time you alerted me to your presence, but I gotta say, I prefer that to me body checking you to the ground.” “S-Sorry, I’ve always been pretty quiet”. Blushing slightly at the position the two of them were still in, Shiloh couldn’t help but to lick his bottom lip and shift away slightly as he released Kasper’s hand. “I’m sorry.” “For?” “I didn’t mean to get you into this. Out of everyone, I think you and Nixie were probably the only two people who really didn’t deserve any of this.” Shiloh couldn’t help but to tilt his brow as he cast a quick glance towards the others. So if Kasper says Shiloh and Nixie didn’t deserve this…what made everyone else be so deserving of something as horrible as this? Just as Shiloh was about to ask Kasper the same question, it seemed Kasper wanted to make a quick point. “I’m going to keep look out in the hall. Please stay here, you’ll be safer.” “Ka-“ Shiloh spoke to say Kasper’s name, but was cut off suddenly as Kasper made his exit out of the gym and into the hallway. Shiloh sighed softly. Did Kasper really think it was safer for Kasper to be out there? Hell, Shiloh had nothing to do with this band of deliquents and now here he was all alone like before this all happened. Looking back at the others for a moment, the male chewed on his lower lip as he looked back towards the doors. ‘I don’t want to be alone anymore’.

Pushing open the doors, the male stepped out and looked down to see Kasper sitting not too far from the doors and looking down the hallway. A grin crept across Shiloh’s lips as he made his way over to the older male, standing next to him and looking down at him. "I should have guessed you would come out here anyway.” “You shouldn’t be out here by yourself.” Reaching down, the male slowly ran his fingers through Kasper’s golden locks of hair. Shiloh’s eyes locked with Kasper’s as a small chuckle escaped Shiloh’s throat. “Right. I should probably be in the gym where Benjamin’s sister just died because I have a crazy killer after me. I think I’ll take my chances out here.” Shiloh frowned slightly and sighed, shrugging his shoulders as he reached his hand out to Kasper for him to hold as he settled himself next to Kasper. “This sounds like a really bad idea.” “I know, I’m pretty much full of them right now.” “Now isn’t the best time to be privy to bad ideas though”. The two remained silent for a moment as they looked at one another. “I started selling drugs at a really young age to try and help my grandparents raise me. It was easy. Living where we do, they’re everywhere. I never thought back then that this is where it would lead me.” Listening to Kasper and leaning into Kasper’s touch, the male closed his eyes for a moment to take Kasper’s touch in. “You’re kind of picture perfect, you know? It’s like staring into a sculpture or something. Some kind of Michelangelo. You definitely deserve someone way better than me.” Opening his eyes, Shiloh outwardly laughed at the compliment Kasper gave him. Shiloh? Picture perfect? A sculpture even? Kasper still must’ve been woozy from his previous knife wound because there was no way Shiloh could ever be compared to something as beautiful as a piece of art created from the master, Michelangelo, himself. “You’re delerious”. He rested his head against the wall, breathing softly for a moment. “My dad left my mom and I when I was six”. Shiloh scoffed. “He found a new family since he thought my mom and I just were a burden...or not good enough for him”. Shiloh slowly nodded his head and stared straight ahead, licking his lips. “It’s been my mom, my grandma, and myself for most of my life. And like you, I had to find a way to make easy money too”. Shiloh continued to stare straight ahead of him, chuckling slightly as he raised his hand eye level to Kasper and holding Kasper’s wallet in between his fingers. “Sleight of hand, counting cards, and dice were my tricks of the trade”. Shiloh chuckled at Kasper’s reaction as he turned his head to look at Kasper. “I can relate on notion of doing what you have to for your loved ones”. Shiloh sighed softly and slowly ran his fingers through his hair. “Things were getting tough in New York especially with my mom’s sickness, so my aunt offered her summer home here in Ferndale for us”. Feeling Kasper’s hand grip Shiloh’s, the younger male couldn’t help but to crack a grin and lean over to kiss Kasper’s cheek. “Sorry, I didn’t mean to make this a sad moment here. I just figured you told me about you, so I should at least tell you about me a bit”. “I love hearing about you”. Shiloh smiled softly, closing his eyes as he watched Kasper lean in for a kiss. Sadly, the kiss wouldn’t come to be as the sound of a loud bang echoed through the hallway and reached Shiloh’s ears. The male’s eyes opened as he looked around confused. "What the hell…” “You took the exact words right out of my mouth”. Another loud bang echoed. “Shiloh…” “We can’t stay here, Kasper”. “We have to get inside and lock the door, come on.” Shiloh nodded his head, pushing himself from the wall and getting to his feet as he remained close to Kasper. “What is that?” Jumping at the sudden intrusion, the male moved himself closer to Kasper and breathed a sigh of relief at the sight of Blake and Yurik. “Now I know how you feel,” Shiloh whispered to Kasper. Maybe Shiloh should wear a bell around his neck just t alert his presence to people. “That’s just what we were wondering.” Each bang that echoed throughout the hallway seemed to get louder with each passing minute it seemed. Gently clutching Kasper’s shirt in between his fingers, the male chewed the inside of his lip. “We shouldn’t be out here”. “I know you two have some sort of…expertise in situations like this. What do you suggest we do?” “You two need to get inside. Blake and I will handle this, okay?” “I’d start coming up with a plan B in case Yurik and I don’t make it out of this”. Widening his eyes, Shiloh opened his mouth to say something, but was suddenly cut off by Kasper pulling Shiloh back into the gym. “Is it really safe to leave them out there like that?” “They know what they’re doing”. Nodding his head and running his fingers through his hair, the male sighed as he stood near the doors to the gym.

Looking around the gym, Shiloh tilted his brow slightly as he noted that Dorian and Myles were no longer in the gym. Gently tugging on Kasper’s shirt, the male nudged his head towards where Illiyana was sitting with Benjamin. “Weren’t Males and Dorian there with her when we left?” Then Kasper agreed and acknowledged Shiloh’s observation, Shiloh glanced around. There were only three places the two could’ve been. Patterson’s office, the equipment closet, or the locker room. He could distinctly remember Catalina’s and Blake’s words of advice when it came to the best places to have sex in the gym. And the thought made Shiloh blush slightly. So that meant two out of the three rooms were still available to use. ’Stop it, Shiloh! Now is definitely not the time to be thinking about that!’ Shiloh nodded to himself. ‘Who knows. Maybe they’re trying to find a way out’. Shiloh’s eyes widened. ‘That’s right! Blake had asked us to do that while they’re out there’. Looking back at Kasper, the male nudged his head towards the locker room. “I’m going to check around Patterson’s office to see if he has anything that could be of use to us”. Giving the male a quick kiss on the cheek, the male began to walk towards the back of the gym. He opened the door, the male peered inside the locker room. Licking his lips and strolling cautiously through the locker room, the male made his way to the right side to find the door to Coach Patterson's office closed. "Is it locked?" the male whispered to himself, trying the lock and jumping slightly as the door pushed open. "Hello?" the male called out, making his way inside the office.

The male looked around for a bit, not seeing a whole lot out of the ordinary. A few papers scattered the desk, sports equipment gathered itself in different corners, and motivational posters adorned the walls. He hadn't been in here before and for good reason. Shiloh hated gym. He had done all he could to avoid this class for the past two months. Shiloh licked his lips as he continued to look around the office. "I still can't believe I made ******** finger guns to him," the male scolded to himself as Shiloh shifted through a couple things. So far not a whole lot was useful here. A few things here and there, but that was about it. That is until Shiloh spotted it. "Is that a hockey stick?" Gently taking the stick from the corner of the room, the male eyed it closely. "I guess this could be used as a weapon". Standing the stick on its end, the male was about to walk out of the room when something caught his eye. Blood was smeared on the end of the hockey stick that Shiloh had just picked up. "Blood?" The male's eyes widened as he quickly dropped the hockey stick, taking a couple steps back. "Sh-s**t". Biting his lip, the male pulled the door open and made his way quickly into the locker room. "Kasper!" Flinging the door open, the male gasped softly as he felt himself collide into a powerful force. That force being Kasper. "K-Kas". Licking his lips and breathing heavily, the male pointed towards the door as he looked into Kasper's eyes. "I-In the office, there's more b-blood. I found a stick and I saw the blood". Shiloh was sure he sounded like a bumbling idiot, but if someone had more sense and logic about the situation between the two of them, Shiloh was sure Kasper was the smarter one in this sense.

(( OOC :: nothing to report here right now... ))

████████ ███████████████████████
xxxxxxxxx ▬▬▬ Ⓣⓗⓔ Ⓟⓞⓟⓤⓛⓐⓡ Ⓤⓚⓡⓐⓛⓝⓛⓐⓝ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxx▬▬▬『* the bed's getting cold AND YOU'RE NOT HERE the future that we hold IS SO UNCLEARX▬▬▬『* but I'm not alive UNTIL YOU CALL and I'll bet the ODDS AGAINST IT ALL
xxx▬▬▬『* save your advice 'CAUSE I WON'T HEAR you might be right BUT I DON'T CAREX▬▬▬『* There's a million REASONS WHY i should GIVE YOU UP
xxx▬▬▬『* But the heart wants WHAT IT WANTS The heart wants WHAT I WANTS

User Image

xxx “Pin”. Grinning softly and releasing Yurik's arm from the arm bar he was locked in, Blanotivik couldn't help but laugh as he watched Yurik rub his arm. "You just got lucky...again". Blake smirked and crossed his arms over his chest, rolling his eyes. "So that means I've been lucky 172 times and you've been lucky 106 times?" "How the hell do you still remember the score after all this time?" Blake shrugged. "Call it a hobby". "I call it an obsession". Blake grinned and lightly hit Yurik's shoulder before walking over to the bench, tossing Yurik his towel and water bottle. "So birthday boy, what's going to be your birthday wish this year?" Blake couldn't help but laugh softly as he took a sip from his water bottle. "Now you know my wish wouldn't come true if I said it out loud". "Oh come on! You don't believe that, do you?" He watched Yurik gesture to himself before wiping the sweat from his brow. "If anything, I'm a special exemption from that silly superstition". Blake couldn't help but to wink towards his best friend and pretend to lock his lips with an invisible key. "Secrets are made for keeping, Yurik. We of all people should know that". "And yet, you still manage to ******** that up as always, Blake". Caught off guard by the booming sound father's voice, Blake's usually cheerful and carefree attitude was now replaced with loathing and disdain. To say that Blake and his father didn’t see eye to eye was an understatement. Blake couldn’t stand his father and Blake knew his father couldn’t stand him either. Blake was everything his father didn’t want him to be. He was the most outgoing and positive out of all the Lombardy boys, which made Blake the far most noticeable of them all. “I didn’t realize you boys got to pick and choose when to practice and when not”. Blake furrowed his brows and sighed softly, using the towel to rub the sweat off from behind his ear. “We were just taking a quick break”. “The mafia doesn’t get breaks, Blanotivik. You would actually have to be smart to understand this”. His father gestured towards Yurik, frowning. “Yurik’s understanding of this became quite clear after seeing Misha gutted on his porch and Luka with a self inflicted gun shot wound!” “Stop it!” Blake’s eyes widened at the sudden outburst he had just made to his father, stepping back slightly. He had expected for his father to scold him for talking back and force him into doing another three hours of practicing, but what he hadn’t expected was his father’s palm making contact with his cheek. Squeezing his eyes tightly and letting the pain sting his cheek, Blake could hear his father still speaking to him. “You of all people should know to never talk back to your elders. You’re lucky my blood runs through your veins, Blanotivik”. “It’s not something I’m proud of”. “But it’s something you’ll forever live with”. Turning his head away from his father’s gaze, Blake remained quiet as he inhaled slowly. And soon, the door shut and Blake’s tension slowly released from his body. “Blake”. Turning around, the male smiled softly towards his bodyguard and best friend, wincing slightly as Yurik’s fingertips made contact with the fresh red wound. “Your father is a d**k”. Blake slowly nodded his head and frowned. “I’m sorry he talked about your parents like that”. Yurik chuckled softly and nodded his head, leaning forward and kissing Blake’s forehead. “It’s hard to hear out loud. I’m just glad he didn’t do worse to you”. Feeling a coldness against his cheek, the male’s green eyes closed slowly just to embrace the quiet moment between them. “Just let this rest on your cheek for a bit”. Smiling softly, the male leaned his head slightly into the damp towel that Yurik was holding against his cheek. The two were silent for a moment as Blake exhaled slowly. “Blake?” “Hm?” Giving Yurik his attention once more, the male lifted his head slightly and opened his green eyes to see a small box in the palm of Yurik’s hand. “Happy Birthday”.

xxx Blake rested his head against the bleachers he was currently leaning against with Yurik. There was just too much going on at this time, but he was extremely thankful that Yurik was here with him. Little did Blake know that today;s Saturday detention would be a whole lot different than the previous weeks. Mina was dead, Slate was playing a really well thought out game of cat and mouse, and everyone just seemed to be ready to shoot off like a loose cannon. Reaching his hand up to slowly run his fingers through Yurik's hair, the male remained silent as he stared ahead of them. Kasper and Shiloh were standing off towards the side, Benjamin and Illiyana were comforting one another, Myles and Dorian were in their own world, Catalina was kneeling before Mina's dead body, and that left himself and Yurik to be the only ones to truly understand the situation, task, action, and result before them. Feeling an arm wrap around his waist, Blake moved a bit closer to Yurik. The way the male’s arm felt around his waist was natural. Then again, Yurik’s body on top of him or beneath him was always natural. Even before the two of them became lovers, Yurik was Blake’s bodyguard and best friend. Their mothers were even best friends and with Blake being born a month before Yurik, it was natural to say the two were practically made for one another. "We can't leave Mina like that". Blake frowned slightly as his green eyes once again met the deceased body of Mina Crawford. It wasn’t fair to be left like that. Even in the mafia, they had respect for the death of an innocent or a loved one. “Вона нічого не заслуговувала на це ... вона була невинна”. (She didn’t do anything to deserve this…she was innocent). Slowly reaching over and running his fingers through Yurik’s hair, the male leaned over and gently kissed the side of the male’s head in a loving gesture. “Так само, як каже батько, 'смерть не має переваги перед тим, хто забирає до того часу, поки оплачується життя’”. (It's just as father says 'death has no preference to who it takes as long as the payment of life is paid’) Slowly stroking Yurik’s hair, the male turned his head away from Nixie’s body. Blake had grown used to death always lingering around him, but his reaction would always be the same. He was tired of death following him around like a lost puppy. ‘Seems I can’t even escape death here’. The male looked around for a moment, his eyes catching Myles pull Dorian into the equipment closet and chuckled to himself. Well at least someone was getting some action around here. Was it an appropriate time? Most definitely. But was it Blake’s place to say anything to them? Of course not. So he did the next best thing. ”Seems the equipment closet is now occupied”. ”Damn it, and here I was hoping to whisk you there for a little one on one time”. Blake rolled his eyes and kissed the top of Yurik’s head, blushing deeply at the comment. “Are we going to stoop to the level of Dorian and Myles now?” “I would say I’m kidding, but you and I both know I’m not.” The male sighed softly and grinned, listening to Yurik. “I had a feeling you weren’t”. Blake eyed the equipment closet for a moment before grimacing. “If we somehow do get time alone, promise me we’ll either do it in the showers or sanitize the equipment closet”.

xxx Playing with his medallion in between his fingers once more, the male turned his head back to look at Catalina kneeling over Mina’s body. He was curious if Slate would actually take the bait Blake had set up. But now knowing that Yurik wanted Blake no where near Slate would make this interaction a little less likely to happen. Blake was merely curious what Slate’s intentions were and who he was really looking for. Why did Mina have to die? Why was Slate playing these mind games when he could easily kill all of them in one fell swoop? "Yurik, I still don't understand something about this whole mess. If Slate knows us and is possibly working for Kristopher...why did he go after Mina of all people?" ”That’s been bothering me too”. “I had a feeling we would be on the same page about this”. ”On top of that, Slate is ridiculously methodical. Too methodical even. Why would he go through all this trouble? If he did work for Kris, why would he waste his time trapping us here? Why not in our apartment? He could have tortured us there with little interruption. Why go through the trouble of having to kill all of these extra people?” “Agreed. How did he even know we had Saturday detention? Why not make us vulnerable by separating us or using us against one another? Things…don’t add up”. ”I feel like it confirms that Slate isn’t here for us. If he was sent by Kris, Kris would have wanted him to bring us home alive with little publicity and then he would have used us as bait.” Blake turned his head towards Yurik and tilted his brow. “Зачекайте. Ви думаєте, що насправді ми могли б бути справді невинними спостерігачами в такій ситуації?” (Wait. You think we could actually be innocent bystanders for once in this kind of situation?) Blake scoffed to himself and chuckled softly. “So this is what that feels like”. He slowly bobbed his head and shrugged his shoulders. “Hm. Interesting”. Turning his attention back towards the gym doors, Blake licked his lips and sighed softly, exhaling slowly. It made him all the more curious if Slate would take him up on his offer. "I'd be curious to talk to him actually...and see what he knows". ”W-What? No. No! You’re not talking to him.” Wanting to ease Yurik’s fears, Blake leaned in close and closed the space between them, softly pressing his lips to Yurik’s. ”I only said I was curious, not that I would actually do it.” ‘But if the opportunity presents itself, I’ll have to take it no matter what Yurik says’. Keeping Yurik’s lips occupied, Blake gained in the kiss and slowly pulled away, hovering his lips over Yurik’s. "So where are we going on our first date, Yurik?" ”Somewhere only you and I can truly appreciate for its worth”. “Our apartment doesn’t count, you know that right?” Blake asked with sass, kissing Yurik’s cheek. “Because I expect to be swept off my feet after that proclamation of love from you in the hallway, Yurik Luka Laganov”. Smirking and bringing Yurik closer to him, the male leaned in close and whispered in the male’s ear. “І, як князь мафії, я вимагаю, щоб ви вразили мене”. (And as a mafia prince, I demand you impress me). Playfully nipping the male’s ear, Blake smirked and winked towards Yurik. Now Blake knew exactly what Yurik liked and he knew what turned Yurik’s libido ten notches. Blake knew Yurik loved it when Blake took control of anything whether it was situations, in the bedroom, or even school projects. Blake knew Yurik loved when someone took charge of him.

xxx And from what Blake had gathered, he must’ve hit a great spot since next thing he knew, Yurik’s lips were on top of his. The two kissed with full force into one another as their hands graced the other’s body. Yurik’s hand attached itself to Blake’s cheek as Blake’s hand attached into to Yurik’s hip. ”You need to promise me you’re not going to do anything stupid Blake”. Blake laughed softly, locking his green eyes with Yurik’s brown orbs. “You and I both know I can’t promise that since I do stupid s**t all the time”. He raised his hand slightly, palm open faced. “Such as the situation we’re currently in due to a certain someone wanting to put the principal’s car in the pool and needing some backup”. The mafia prince made a playful wink towards his guard, reaching up and running his fingers through his hair. Another kiss was exchanged between the two, one that seemed to be a bit different than the others. This kiss seemed to hold onto something…or someone. The way Yurik’s arm was meant to keep Blake in place or the way Yurik’s lips rarely left Blake’s. ”I am your guard. Please let me do that for you. Let me protect you”. “You do protect me, Yurik. After all, I’m still alive, so you’ve done splendidly so far”. Smiling towards his best friend, the two exchanged another kiss that grew hot and heavy real quick. A soft groan escaped Blake’s throat as he gently gripped the ends of Yurik’s hair, keeping Yurik in place. Blake’s tongue asked for entrance into Yurik’s mouth and just as the kiss was about to get even more fantastic, Yurik suddenly pulled away and a look of hesitation clouded the younger Laganov’s features, leaving Blake almost gasping for air. Blake’s face immediately filled with concern as he looked at Yurik. “Yurik?” Gently placing his hand on Yurik’s shoulder, the male bent down slightly to get a better look at his best friend. Blake peered up at his best friend, his eyes quickly moving to study Yurik’s face. Blake couldn’t help the frown that graced his lips as he narrowed his eyes slightly at his best friend. “Юрік ... все, що ти ховаєш ... ти не дуже добре робиш це”. (Yurik...whatever you're hiding...you're not doing a very good job at it). Looking over Yurik’s body quickly, the male could only assume that his stab wound could’ve been infected or Yurik was hiding another ailment from Blake’s wandering eyes. ‘Only way to find out’. Exhaling slowly, Blake pressed his hand to Yurik’s forehead and inhaled sharply at how warm his forehead was. ‘So it is an infection…and he didn’t want to worry me, I can only assume, the idiot’. “Yurik, you’re warm.” “No I’m not.” Locking eyes with Yurik, Blake could only sigh in frustration and look away from his best friend when Yurik pulled away. “It’s just warm in here. That’s all.” “Stop being an idiot and stop moving, Yurik. You’re only making yourself worse”. He watched Yurik struggle some more as Blake rolled his eyes, holding Yurik’s wrists in his hands. “Юріку! Якщо ви не зупинитесь, у вас не буде сил захищати мене. І це не те, що вас хвилює? Мій захист?” (Yurik! If you don't stop, you're not going to have the strength to protect me. And isn't that what you're concerned about? My protection?) Suddenly, the sound of something booming in the distance caught Blake’s attention at the same time it must’ve caught Yurik’s attention. “Something tells me that’s not a good sign,” Blake murmured to himself as he looked towards Yurik. “Stay here, okay? Watch the others”. Moving towards the door, the male moved to the outside of the gym, rolling his eyes and sighing softly as he felt Yurik’s presence next to him. Blake should’ve known that Yurik wouldn’t be told to sit out of something like this even in the condition he was in. It was honestly a hinderance for Blake, but of course, he could never tell Yurik that. Blake knew Yurik could be sensitive even if Yurik would never admit it out loud.

xxx Finding Kasper and Shiloh outside the gym almost surprised Blake. He was curious as to why the two males weren't inside the gym with the others and practically leaving themselves as open targets. For now, he'd just ask them about it later. There was a more pressing matter at the moment. “What is that?” “That’s just what we were wondering”. Another boom. A boom that held more of a reverberation than the first one. Whatever it was was getting closer. “We shouldn’t be out here”. “I know you two have some sort of…expertise in situations like this. What do you suggest we do?” Another bang. Closer this time. “You two need to get inside. Blake and I will handle this, okay?” “I’d start coming up with a plan B I case Yurik and I don’t make it out of this”. Shiloh and Kasper had retreated back into the gym, leaving Blake, Yurik, and the next possible danger outside in the open. Pressing his hand to the door of the gym, Blake inhaled sharply and raised his head slightly. Maybe. Just maybe Blake was going to get the chance meeting he didn’t think would actually happen.

xxx And from the corner of his eye, the male noted a sillohette from the left hallway. Slate. Scoffing to himself, Blake could only tilt his brow as he watched Slate closely. What exactly made Slate suddenly so bold as to grace the two deadliest people in this group with his presence? ‘Definitely cocky…something to keep in mind’. ”Blanotivik.” Glancing towards Yurik, the male looked at his best friend for merely a moment before putting his gaze back on Slate. He noted Slate’s movements. The way he elongated his steps, the way his head was raised, and the way his hand never left his back right pocket. ‘Weapon of some sort. Small. Tactical. Possibly a knife. Not likely, but even a pistol’. Blake would’ve analyzed a bit longer, but his concentration was broken by the grip of his arm by Yurik. Blake turned his head quickly, bending down swiftly to ease Yurik to the ground. “Yurik?” the male called softly, biting the inside of his lip as he quickly looked back to Slate, who now stood about six feet across from him. ”Looks like it’s just you and me Blanotivik, just what you wanted.” ‘Almost what I wanted’. Slowly raising his hands to show he was weaponless, the male slowly stood up and proceeded to slyly slide his body in front of Yurik, putting himself between Yurik and Slate. “I’ll be honest, I didn’t think you would actually take me up on my offer to actually meet like this”. Blake smirked and shrugged his shoulders. “You didn’t even let me get myself pampered”. Right now, Blake wasn’t sure how long Yurik would be knocked out for. But if it could be enough time for Yurik to have some sense slapped into him, Blake would stall as best as he could. A laugh emitted through the air, causing Blake to frown and stiffen slightly as he pressed the back of his hand to the door once more. “Do you really think you’re in a position to make jokes and silly comments about your situation?” Blake remained silent as he followed Slate’s gaze towards Yurik, causing Blake to shuffle over to attempt to block Yurik from Slate’s gaze. “It seems Yurik isn’t doing well after all. I told him he was going to die”. Blake smirked. “Was that before or after he took your eye out?” “Watch your tongue, Blanotivik or I may just carve out yours”. “You and I both know that’ll be easier said than done”. Tensions rose between the two males. “Did Yurik tell you the last thing I said to him? I told him I’d rip you and him to shreds the next time I saw you”. Blake raised his head in faux confidence as he spread his arms out slowly. “I guarantee you only half of that statement will be true”. “And how is that?” Blake smirked. “You can rip me to shreds, but I’ll be damn sure you won’t lay another hand on Yurik ever again”. A laugh erupted from Slate’s mouth. “How romantic. The mafia boys have fallen in love. Do you plan on saving the day too from the villain”. “You must know exactly how this goes”. A growl escaped Slate’s lips as he took a step closer to Blake. “I’ll make sure to save you and that snappy mouth of yours for last just so I can watch it be silent as I carve your boyfriend in front of you”. This time it was Blake’s turn to laugh as he locked eyes with Slate. “I absolutely cannot wait to make this a fair fight between the two of us. Hell, I’m sure Yurik is itching to get his hands on you. Even more, I’m sure Benjamin will want to land a hit as well after what you did to Mina”. Blake knew he was escorting himself into dangerous territory, but he had to know. “Did it make you feel better killing an innocent girl? Is that what’s going to get you off tonight?” Slate smirked. “Mina Crawford means nothing to me, but I’m sure my boss will be thrilled to know I murdered a politician’s daughter in this whole scheme of things”. ‘So Nixie wasn’t the target after all’. “So a politician’s daughter wasn’t enough? Who else has to die in order for your supposed coward of a boss to be happy?” “Every last one of you”. ’Vague response…not good enough’. “I know what game you’re playing at, Blanotivik". “Yahtzee?” “Stop trying to get answers from me. I’m actually enjoying watching you all at like the hunted, looking for that light at the end of the tunnel”. Blake took a step forward and opened his mouth before being cut off by the sound of something coming from the ceiling. And it was something that even caught Slate off guard, judging from the look of concern on his face. “You actually may wanna rethink that”. Blake smirked as he locked eyes with Slate. “Looks like the hunter has now become the hunted”. Another growl escaped Slate’s lips as he narrowed his eyes towards Blake. “This won’t be happening again, Blanotivik. Next time, I won’t stop to talk”. Blake smirked. “You're right. It won't. You won’t be talking. You’ll be screaming”. Watching Slate swiftly turn around and make a made dash down the hallway, Blake exhaled slowly as he watched Slate’s retreating figure. Sure, he could’ve gone after him and killed him there, but Yurik was more important.

xxx Knocking on the door and heaving Yurik over his shoulder, the male nodded towards Shiloh when he allowed the two males to enter into the gym. “I need Dorian here now!” he barked across the gym, gently laying Yurik down on the sets of mats that had been previously set up. Putting the broom through the handles of the doors made Blake feel just a little safer that there was some kind of barrier. Blake noted Shiloh’s demeanor as he looked around the gymnasium, seeing everyone there but Catalina. “Shiloh, where’s Catalina?” Shiloh gently bit his lip as he made a glance towards the equipment closet. “Well she…she um…she went out…I guess”. Blake tilted his brow. “Out?” Shiloh pointed a finger up towards the ceiling, causing a look of confusion to appear on Blake’s face. And for a moment, Blake was actually confused until he put two and two together. “The vents…that’s why Slate left so quickly”. Shiloh’s eyes widened as he stared at Blake. “Did you actually talk to him?!” Blake nodded. “I did. But I’ll tell everyone later. Right now, Yurik needs to be healed and Catalina needs to have someone keeping in contact with her. Slate also knows someone is up there. He left talking to me to go check it out”. Shiloh nodded. “Kasper is already getting Dorian and Myles is with Catalina on the other end of the vent”. “Good. Can you grab a bucket of cold water and a wash cloth? I can take care of Yurik while you guys focus on everything else”. Watching Shiloh run off, the male gently pressed his hand to Yurik’s forehead once more. “Зараз саме час прокинутися, мій лицарю”. (Now is the time to wake up, my knight). Gently brushing some hair out of Yurik’s face, the male couldn’t help but to sigh as he gently pressed his lips to Yurik’s temple. “Here”. Looking at Shiloh, the male nodded towards the younger male, grateful that Shiloh was good at listening to instructions and not asking so many questions. He soaked the washcloth in the cool water, pressing the rag onto Yurik’s forehead. “Fever I take it?” Blake looked up to see Dorian, standing over the two of them as Blake once again, nodded in reply. “He’s going to be out of commission like this for a couple days…a week at most”. Blake glanced up towards Dorian and gave the male a single nod of his head. “I’ll take care of it. If you have to leave us behind, then do so”. Dorian remained silent for a moment, looking at the two of them as Blake looked back towards Yurik. “Yurik and I can take care of ourselves if need be”. Another moment of quiet struck between the two. “At least have him take this when he wakes up”. Blake took the small package of medicine between his fingers as he set it next to him. “I will”. Blake watched Dorian glance around the gym, piquing Blake’s interest a bit. “Something wrong?” “Not at all”. Dorian looked down at Blake and nudged his head towards the door. “You should rest a bit. Benjamin and Illiyana are taking the first shift. They say they are fine to take this shift, but I honestly think they’re afraid to sleep to face the reality of waking up to Nixie not being there”. Blake blinked for a moment at the sheer brutal honesty that Dorian spoke of. “Call for me if you need anything”. And just like that, Dorian departed the area and made his way towards the equipment closet. Shrugging his shoulders and glancing back towards Yurik, the male sighed softly as he moved himself closer towards Yurik. He removed the cloth from Yurik’s forehead and dunked it into the water once more, wringing the excess water out and placing the rag back on Yurik’s forehead. “Тепер моя черга захистити вас, як ви завжди захищали мене, мій лицарю.” (Now it's my turn to protect you as you've always protected me, my knight.) Exhaling softly and pressing his body into Yurik’s, Blake rested his head on Yurik’s lap and brought Yurik’s arm around him. Blake didn’t care what the others thought. Yurik had always been there for Blake no matter the situation and now Blake wanted to do the same for Yurik. He always would and would continue throughout their lives together.

Location: gymnasium xxxx Mood: exhausted xxxx Company: yurik
    User Image

xxxxxxx xxxxxx dorian matthew haynes

The stubborn prince. The conceited soccer star. The harsh captain. The hardcore partier. Dorian has earned many titles throughout his four years of high school and he was quite proud of all of them. But throughout his four years of high school, he remembered hearing similar remarks about his classmates. Another tainted beauty. Public slut number one. The bad boy’s latest lay. Those were titles that belonged to the boys and girls that decided to bump uglies with none other than Myles himself. And just from the ferocity of the rumors, Dorian was determined to not have one of those tarnishing titles anywhere near his name. But now here he found himself locked in an equipment closet with the actual source of those titles. It actually made Dorian question to himself, if only for a moment, why he was actually doing this. Did he actually enjoy the male’s company in more than a sexual fashion? Did Dorian want to prove the rumors wrong and actually whip the bad boy into a boyfriend? Did Dorian just feel the sheer adrenaline of what was going on in their current situation and take advantage by grabbing the easiest libido that was available? Dorian pulled back for a moment, locking dark brown eyes with Myles’ hazel eyes. He stared into Myles’ eyes for a moment, cracking a small grin as he reached up to run his nimble fingers through Myles’ hair. “And I truly do mean that everyone else before me will no longer matter to you and everyone after will never compare”. Chuckling softly and bringing Myles’ body closer to his again, the male kissed Myles deeply once more as he slid his arm around Myles’ thin frame to keep the male in place. He didn’t want Myles going anywhere. Not when Dorian was on a mission with something to prove. Feeling Myles’ touch on his jeans only made Dorian start kissing down the male’s neck, gently tracing the tip of his tongue along Myles’ jawline. Now if people thought Myles was territorial, Dorian was in a whole other league then. If Dorian wanted something, he’d achieve it to any means necessary. That meant Myles was now his and no one would even try to take Myles away from him. And if they did, they’d suffer great consequences. So far, no one had been successful against Dorian. Greed wasn’t a trait Dorian showed often to others. “I can say with some very strong confidence that you are definitely going to put every past lover to shame.” Dorian chuckled at the comment, gently biting a spot on the male’s collarbone and lapping up the spot with his tongue, showing Myles he understood his comment. He wanted that hickey to show everyone that Myles was no longer someone who should be treated like a piece of garbage that was tossed around, but as a piece of humble pie that was only for Dorian to enjoy. Making sweet kisses up Myles’ neck once more, Dorian’s lips found Myles’ as they collided into another deep and powerful kiss. Pressing his hands against the flat stomach of Myles, the male continued to kiss the other male before him, almost drowning out the outside world. Except a loud banging noise that even seemed to catch Myles’ attention. “What the ******** was that?” Breathing softly and clearing his throat, Dorian ran his fingers through his hair and rested his head against the wall that was supporting him. “Good question”. Blinking absentmindedly at the door for a moment, the male chalked it up to being something happening outside that wasn’t his concern. After all, people weren’t screaming and the shuffling of feet weren’t being heard. Feeling eyes on him, the male turned his head slightly to see that Myles was looking at him. The two shared another kiss as Myles spoke first. ”Guess we need to speed this up. I am certainly not leaving this room without one of us screaming the other’s name. Or maybe both of us? I can go two rounds.” A scoff escaped Dorian’s mouth as he played with Myles’ hair, rolling his eyes in a playful fashion. “You are really bad at self-preservation”. “What can I say? I am definitely the guy that would be killed trying to get one last taste of someone during a horror film.” “How romantic”.

Leaning against the wall and raising his head slightly with hooded eyes, the older male couldn’t help but to chuckle and grin as he watched Myles make quick work of moving the athletic equipment to clear the mats that were still stacked against the wall. Myles looked at him and for a moment, Dorian almost found himself lost in the true grin that Myles was showing him. An actual grin. A grin filled with excitement and eagerness that showed now signs of malcontent, anger, or frustration. And it made Dorian smile in return. Feeling himself being pulled down, the male couldn’t help the gasp that escaped his lips as he suddenly opened his eyes to find Myles laying underneath him. Cracking a sly grin, Dorian winked towards Myles as he stood on all fours. His legs on either side of Myles’ waist and his hands pinned just above Myles’ shoulders. “Look at me already falling for you,” Dorian teased with a wink as continued to hover over Myles’ body, his eyes doing a quick once over of his body. Myles’ body was perfect for swimsuit and underwear commercials. Hell, Dorian was sure if was even perfect for nude paintings and sculptures. And if Dorian had been blessed with any kind of humility in the slightest, he would’ve said Myles’ body was almost as good looking as his own. His cheekbones were angled just right over a strong jawline that protruded just enough to be considered dignified. His pectoral muscles must’ve defined under the thin shirt that draped Myles’ body, covering the lean stomach Dorian wished to get his mouth all over and matching the sharpened hip bones that defined the excellent shape Myles was in. Reaching up and running his fingers through his hair, Dorian could no longer stand the sensual musk that was radiating off the two males. It was almost intoxicating. Hovering his lips over the male’s neck for a more, the male couldn’t help but to chuckle and whisper in his lover’s ear. “Don’t go silent on me now, Myles”. Dorian slowly glided the tip of his tongue around Myles’ collarbone before kissing the collarbone sensually. “Not after you’ve been talking such an excellent game all morning”. The male bit the male’s collarbone harshly, smirking to himself as a groan escaped into the air from Myles. ‘Much better’. Feeling accomplisher, the male joined his right hand with Myles’, joining their fingers together as he kept Myles’ hand pinned to the ground. The soccer star continued to make work on the already abused collarbone that belonged to the younger male, biting harder and allowing for more sound to echo throughout the equipment closet. A hand slowly slid to Dorian’s cheek, causing the male to grin and rest his head in Myles’ hand, looking into the male’s eyes for only a moment before allowing Myles to guide him. Another kiss ensued between the two males, causing shivers to go down Dorian’s spine as he continued to kiss the younger male. “Dorian”. Hearing his name gracefully leave the other male’s lips only made Dorian smirk in confidence. “You rang?” “When we get out of this, I’m going to take you home with me”. Dorian laughed and nodded his head, looking into the male’s eyes. “That was the deal, was it not? That if we got out of this alive, I would come to your bed the morning of and let you experience what so many wish to know of and only dream about”. Seeing Myles smile and lean in, Dorian met the other halfway and locked his lips with Myles’ once more. Myles’ asked for entrance with the flick of his tongue and as a true gentleman, Dorian granted him entrance by deepening the kiss and stealing the breath from the male for only a moment. And soon, the male’s mouth was cold by the sudden air of Myles’ lips leaving his. “I think I’m going to take you up on your offer to let me experience you in every way possible”. Dorian opened his mouth for a witty retort, but was cut off by the sound of his own groan escaping his lips by the touch of Myles’ teeth attaching themselves to his earlobe and trailing down his neck. Baring his neck more for the male, Dorian couldn’t help but to close his eyes and bite down on his lower lip, feeling himself begin to get uncomfortable in his own pants.

And with the distraction to his advantage, Dorian couldn’t help but to gasp when he found himself on the bottom with his back against the mats and his face looking up to see Myles on top of him. From this view, Dorian wasn’t sure what he liked more: admiring Myles towering above him or seeing Myles squirm below him. Either way, it was only him and Myles in this moment. No other students trapped in this gymnasium with them. No crazy psycho killer running around. No standards. [******** standards right now’. Smirking to himself at his own rebellious thought, the male’s tongue slowly peaked out from his lips, slowly scraping along the edge of his teeth as he admired Myles sitting above him. Reaching up and playing with his own hair, Dorian couldn’t help but the slight tickle of Myles’ lips and tongue going down his chest and torso, arching his back slightly and chewing on his lower lip. Dark brown eyes watched Myles closely, his breath hanging on every fluid motion Myles made on his body. And then Myles pulled down his zipper with his teeth, making the male chuckle slightly at the sight of Myles gazing at him. Dorian propped himself up on his elbows, raising his head slightly and eyeing Myles with lust and seduction oozing from him. “I am definitely going to taste what I was robbed of this morning”. Dorian ran his fingers through his hair, rolling his eyes and cracking a grin to hide the blush that was starting to form on his cheeks. “Then I would suggest getting to work if you want me at my peak”. Silence was held between the two as Dorian continued to gaze at Myles. “It looks like you’re a little snug there Do. I should really do something about that, shouldn’t I?” Shifting his weight slightly, the male blew some air through his lips in a frustrated manner, narrowing his eyes towards Myles. “You really should otherwise I’ll make do and go do it myself all the while I lock you on the other side of the door, just whining with anticipation”. Just as Myles’ fingertips undid the bottom that separated his pants from his boxers, a knock was heard from the door of the room they were currently occupying. “Dorian, we need you out here.” A deep breath escaped the male’s nose as he narrowed his eyes towards Myles, silently blaming him for teasing him and being cut off from doing what he exactly said he wanted to do to him. “Yurik needs some sort of medical attention. Blake is helping as best as he can, but he has a really high fever and he passed out”. Grunting softly and rubbing his forehead with two of his fingers, the male licked his lips and rested his head back on the mats. “No”. Tilting his brow, Dorian cast a questioning look towards the younger male. “Go back to where you came from Kasper. I have Dorian very much occupied right now”. Cracking a grin, Dorian shrugged his shoulders and exhaled slowly. He opened his mouth to reply to Kasper, but was cut off my Myles’ lips on top of his, cutting off his voice and letting his lips mesh with the others. A groan escaped Dorian’s throat as he continued to kiss Myles. Maybe Blake would be able to ease Yurik through the pain by himself? Maybe Kasper would grow a backbone and offer his help too Blake instead? “Stop being so greedy and let Dorian help”. ‘Then again, maybe not’. “Blake talked to Slate. He thinks he had something he can go off of. Dorian needs to take his place in helping Yurik so he can follow his lead”. ‘Wait…Blake talked to Slate? Then again, Blake and Yurik are our best chances of getting out of here alive…which means the sooner I can get in Myles’ bed’. Locking his eyes with Myles, it was almost as if Myles could sense what was going through his head. “Fine.” Another kiss connected them for a moment before Myles moved his body off of his. “I have so much I want to do to you”. Dorian chuckled as he took Myles’ hand, pushing himself up and carefully zipping his pants and winked towards Myles. “Maybe you shouldn’t brag so much next time and just put your money where your mouth is, Myles”. Blowing a kiss towards Myles, the male couldn’t help but to chuckle as he readjusted himself by slipping his shirt back on and rummaging his fingers through his hair. “Next time you start talking too much, I’m just going to take over and finish the deed for you.” “You just wait Do. I’ll get you back in here at some point today.” A chuckle escaped Dorian’s lips as the male looked back to Myles, tilting his brow. “Oh you think so?” Moving close to Myles and hovering his body over his, the male inwardly smirked at the subtle heigh different between the males. “I’m looking forward to whatever you think of next, Myles Jung”. Gently grazing his fingertips against the bright hickey that made its home on Myles’ collarbone only made Dorian smirk with delight. “Don’t hide my mark. I want to make sure everyone sees and admires it”. Pressing his lips to Myles’ once more and licking his lips after, the male chuckled softly as he made his way out of the equipment closet, cringing slightly at the sudden intrusion of light that filled the small space. “Well ********] the male muttered to himself as he exhaled slowly, going towards the entrance of the gym to see Blake and Yurik.

“Fever I take it?” Dorian asked with a slight tilt of his head, gazing down at Yurik’s limp body against Blake’s. Blake merely nodded in response to the male as Dorian glanced towards the gymnasium doors. Dorian could only assume Slate had been right outside those doors while he and Myles were in the equipment closet. Slate had been so close in their grasp. Dorian gazed back down to see Blake leaning against Yurik. Blake didn’t have an marks or bruises. No signs of bleeding. Slate must’ve gotten away. But why? An answer that would have to be determined later. “He’s going to be out of commission like this for a couple days…a week at most,” he stated, hoping this would snap Blake out of his cathartic stupor. “I’ll take care of it. If you have to leave us behind, then do so.” Blinking in a bit of shock at the last statement, the male sighed softly and ran his fingers through his hair. Would Blake truly stay behind to care for Yurik in that horrible condition? A thought passed his mind as he turned around, casting a glance towards the other side of the gym where Myles was now talking to Catalina and making his way towards the equipment closet. Would Myles do the same for him if they were in Blake and Yurik’s situation? “Yurik and I can take care of ourselves if need be”. Snapping himself from his thoughts, the male glanced towards Blake and swiftly nodded his head. “At least have him take this when he wakes up.” “I will.” Holding a small foiled package of medicine, the male placed his hand back in his pocket when Blake had taken the medicine away from him as he looked over, catching the sight of Benjamin holding Illiyana against him. He had never seen his cousin grieve like this before. Then again, he knew how much Mina had meant to Illiyana. Illiyana had proclaimed Nixie as her younger sister and had even offered her a place to stay if she ever felt uncomfortable in her own home. It was more than his own cousin had done for him. “Something wrong?” “Not at all,” the male spoke quickly, dismissing his thoughts for a moment as he glanced back to Blake. He hoped it wouldn’t have to come down to leaving Blake and Yurik behind. As much as the male didn’t want to admit to the others, Blake and Yurik seemed to know what they were doing better than the rest of them. Illiyana was injured. Benjamin was broken. Catalina was a child. Mina was dead. Kasper was a target. Shiloh was a coward. Blake and Yurik basically counted as one person, so with Yurik down, that meant both of the foreign exchange students were down. That left Myles and himself. And while Dorian was confident Myles and he could handle themselves, Dorian knew he didn’t have the strength and might to protect the others as well. And as much as Myles would be all about that every man for himself way of life, Dorian was sure deep down Myles would do what he could to protect the others just as much. “You should rest for a bit. Benjamin and Illiyana are taking the first shift.” ‘Well they are now since I’ve mentioned it’. “They say they are fine to take this shift, but I honestly think they’re afraid to sleep to face the reality of waking up to Nixie not being there”. Looking at the look of sheer confusion on Blake’s face made Dorian immediately want to excuse himself from the situation. Yeah, even Dorian knew that may have been a bit much. “Call for me if you need anything.” Sliding his hands into his pockets, the male tilted his head slightly as he made his way to the equipment closet. What he didn’t expect though was to see Myles standing below the vent and holding a piece of rope.

“Didn’t I see you come in here with Catalina?” “Oh? Already getting jealous about someone else being around me?” Dorian scoffed and crossed his arms over his chest. “Hardly. I came to see if someone else was wiling to put out for you since we were rudely interrupted”. Hearing Myles’ comment about the situation only made Dorian chuckle softly as he moved closer to Myles, taking the rope from his hand and kissed the male’s lips sweetly. “Now pray tell, why you’re holding this rope?” Tilting his brow, he watched Myles fumble for the rope and take it quickly out of Dorian’s hand. “It’s a signal”. Another look of confusion graced Dorian’s features. “For?” “For Catalina”. Dorian blinked for a moment as he looked back towards the vent, then locked his eyes back with Myles’. “Let me get this straight. Catalina, little five foot three Catalina, is currently crawling through an air vent…why?” “Hopefully she can find something that can help us at least not feel like rats trapped in a maze.” Dorian slowly nodded his head, looking back to towards the gymnasium and jabbed his thumb in Benjamin’s direction. “You do realize Ben is going to murder you if he finds out Catalina is out there.” “If Benjamin truly understands the deep s**t we’re in, he’ll be cool about it.” Dorian nodded his head slowly and took a seat on the previously used mats, looking at Myles. “Was this your idea?” “I came up with the idea, and may have mentioned it to Catalina, but she accepted on her own accord.” Dorian shrugged his shoulders and sighed softly, reaching over and looping his finger around a belt loop of Myles’ pants. “Shame you’re currently occupied in this situation when you could be more occupied with me”. Sending a playful wink to his lover, the male lifted his head slightly and quickly stood up as he heard a piercing scream echo through the vents and through the gymnasium. “s**t”.

(( OOC :: nothing to report here right now... ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff