Welcome to Gaia! ::

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
"You're worse then a bunch pigs" - pure awesome right there.

User Image
⇣↳Dominic Pierce Fallon
↳ ⇢ ⇢ ⇢ 28malebisexual

Hello!

I would like to apply for the role of The Face. I saw your rp and I admit I immediately fell in love with the plot and the complex ties between all of the characters. I'm not sure if the title's alright, or if there was some kind of hidden message I missed out on. But I hope it's okay. ;3;

As well as checking up on my recent posts (things have been a little slow orz) here is a thread with some (older) samples of my work. o': (Akuhei was my last account.)

Post samples.

Again I hope everything's alright. Dx

- bippa

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
⇣⇣XXXthe Facexxxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image
                                        ⇣↳Dominic Pierce Fallon

⇢ ⇢ ⇢
                                        28malebisexual

He had once been an average boy in an average family in an average home in an average suburb in an average state in an average country ... it could go on and on. To put it very bluntly, by all simple laws of nature, he should have stayed 'average'. Just another blank-faced man in a suit, going to and from work. When he arrived home he should have been greeted by his dull wife and his irritating, although still average, children, which he would refer to as 'the spawn'. He would hate everything about his life and spend the money he had been collecting for the last decade on a car he still couldn't afford. Yet none of this happened. For some reason, he has a hope of affording the beautiful vintage cars, has no 'spawn', and even enjoys his job ... although to a point. And here's the story as to why and how he suddenly became so unique.

As the eldest Fallon son, he played the part of a role-model from the age of five and onward. He was supposed to be the leader, a person his younger twin brothers could look up to in the future. His father pushed him hard in school and although it has resulted in a somewhat strained and distant relationship, Dominic can't help but thank him for the harshness. After all, how else would he have gotten such wonderful grades, and have all but aced his university business courses? Shortly after having done so, he attained himself a relatively well-paying job in the city as a real estate agent. This did not last long however after he received a call from a certain pair of what he likes to call 'troublemakers'. The Fallon twins, he knew, were ambitious. But they were also cunning, wielding a dangerously wicked intelligence that most underestimated. Dominic agreed to act as 'The Face' for their new group, the Kings. He knew that, deep down, as long as the three Fallon brothers were together that nothing could possibly overthrow them.

The Kings grew steadily, as did their power and wealth. There was the Money, an attractive young man with a lot of cash; not a bad combination, but his lust for sex caused Dominic to become disinterested, if not a little wary. Some men have reputations, and it is that sort that Dominic hoped to avoid. How was he supposed to know the man - no, he was still just a kid - would pursue him so fiercely? They are rather unfortunate circumstances, made worse by the amusement of the Gun. He knows that the mercenary's laughter is directed at the Money and him alone, but it doesn't make Dominic feel any less embarrassed. Thank goodness, then, for the Techie. While not exactly embracing one another at the end of a long day, Dominic feels that the Techie is one of the few people he can communicate with and not be inflicted with a migraine because of it. He worries about the younger man sometimes, especially with his horny brothers hunting him down, but ultimately believes it's none of his business and for now will turn a blind eye.

But relationships, whether they're friendly, romantic or even aggressive, are not what he is interested in. In fact, Dominic seems fascinated with very little nowadays with the exception of work. Utter greed, for wealth and power and control alike, has consumed him. Somewhere along the line he knew this would happen, and yet he welcomes the twisted motivation with open arms. A man with nothing to lose and everything to gain; that is a man to be feared, and the man that Dominic is steadily shaping himself into.

XXXbippa-sanxx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
User Image

⇣↳Dominic Pierce Fallon

⇢ ⇢ ⇢
28malebisexual

↳ ⇢ personality
                          xxxxDominic is, first and foremost, a businessman. To him, nothing is quite as satisfying as the sensation of paper against your fingertips - ironed flat or crumpled, a dollar bill has no equal. For that reason people might think him to be cheap. Surprisingly he is the opposite; he loves spending his wealth as much as he enjoys attaining it. Rather than buying small trinkets, he loves to improve whatever he has. He's always replacing the furniture for his home, putting in new electronics, new kitchenware, new beds - for both his own room and the spare - new lights, new bathroom accessories; whatever has an extraordinarily long price tag (and more likely than not is chrome) that he can get his hands on, legally or illegally, will be his. As well as adoring a freshly redecorated home every month or so, he also savours collecting things: more specifically vehicles and weapons ... and watches ... and classy shoes, or whatever fine leather items he can get his paws around. In fact, anything of a classy design and fine craftsmanship, he will want. Very few people can steer him away from wasting his money, two of those being his younger brothers.

Dominic is also a leader, or likes to think of himself as one. He is a control freak when it comes to work: in the office or out of it, anything related the Kings he must know of. If he can't personally supervise their task, then he will demand constant updates from the Techie on its progress. He feels most comfortable, and ironically the most tense, when working away at his desk at the Victorian house. He likes to be involved in missions and grudgingly accepts the fact that this can't always be, especially since he is the face of the Kings - there is a risk that any 'prey' who knew of the organisation would also be able recognise him.

In that sense he is paranoid. Dominic may appear to shrug off all worries with a wolfish grin and twinkling eyes, but deep down he will be cold to the bone. He knows that the police forces are no joke to be messed with, as they have the means to both outwit and outpower him ... if he ever lets his guard down, that is. Thus Dom keeps on his tip-toes, a good an actor as his younger brother Jasper when it comes to disguising his thoughts and feelings. Yes ... a businessman to the core. He is fearful of, to an extent, even the people he works with - even his younger brothers. He knows just how cunning they are, especially the twins, and understands that as a leader-of-sorts, his position of power may be wanted, or simply usurped. Dom is also a power addict, a control freak; he loves having people under his influence. Things must always go his way; if anyone ever deviates from the plan, he panics. Even, perhaps, if it was a choice of better judgement. It's not that he is against changing the rules - it's the terror of someone purposefully denying his authority, endangering themselves and possibly others, and plunging Kings into the unknown. Dominic must always have a plan. He very rarely acts on an impulse; even in moments of disaster he will find some shelter and craft a plan.

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200
User Image

User Image
                                    The mattress bounced once with a heavy ‘thump’, but it was all that was needed to stir Dominic from his sleep.

He could feel the last few tendrils of colour and insanity slipping away from his grasp. The centre of his dream, which had been something significant and yet was now forgotten, vanished in a blur of grey tones. As he blinked – at least three times, he noted, yet again he couldn’t keep a hold of how many exactly – he saw that the colourless wall was in fact a ceiling. He swallowed. The dryness of his mouth and throat made him wince, and he squinted as his eyes began to burn as well. Well, this was simply brilliant. Dominic was all too familiar with hangovers. He had experienced them at least once once a fortnight when he had been attending university, and then every day the week after he had graduated. Back when he hadn’t been so serious about the Kings; it seemed like such a long time ago, and that former version of himself seemed so insignificant, unwise, immature. He’d grown immensely as a person once the power had started creeping into their midst.

But right now there was none of that. All of his usual control had been washed away with the drinks the previous night, and insecurity chilled his bones as he glanced down, then across, at whoever was lying beside him. Dark stormy-blue eyes absorbed the familiar face with a mixture of relief and disdain; at least he hadn’t slept with a complete stranger, or worse yet, some kind of policeman or politician. It was surprising how often those ‘uphold-the-law’ types attended parties and events, no doubt excusing their behaviour as ‘undercover work’. This man certainly wasn’t obedient when it came to the rules of the state however. In fact, he wasn’t even acting; Benjamin Madison was all too happy to slide over to where Dominic was. This was bad. This was very, very bad. The boss squirmed a little bit, trying to relay how uncomfortable he was with the younger man’s advances. He was distressed enough with the fact that they were both naked in bed! But he knew Benjamin all too well; he was a sly youth, and worse yet, a spoilt one. If he wanted something then he got it … most of the time. Dominic’s urge to break the Money’s persistence was dominating his thoughts and emotions. The only question was how?

His eye twitched as Benjamin murmured something into his neck, the warmth and vibrations against his naked skin causing a shiver to rattle his spine. Whether it was because he enjoyed it or detested it, he couldn’t tell. It may have even been a mix of the two, though he would never admit it. He was too stubborn and proud to respond to Benjamin’s animalistic surges of lust. “Benjamin, get off,” he murmured tensely. His tone alone should’ve been enough to ward the younger man away but of course the brunette persisted. ‘Damn it.’ He could feel a leg brushing against his. He should have known – no, he did know, but just refused to acknowledge it: the fact that Dominic couldn’t care less for him sexually. He lifted his hands, planning to push the other man off, but Benjamin must have expected such a response, because then his grip tightened and one hand began to sneak downwards.

During all of this, Dominic’s gaze had been ensnared by the Money’s dark eyes. He couldn’t pull away from them; they practically formed a glare that conveyed a number of feelings: lust, hunger, control. At last the Face of the Kings blinked and turned his head away. At this moment, he despised Benjamin; he was like the snake that entranced the greedy rat with those hypnotising orbs. Well, no more. Dominic was not the sort to be swayed and dominated, mentally or physically. Here, he was King. That was a fact that the Money had obviously forgotten … unfortunately more than once. With a small heave, Dominic grabbed the other man’s wrists, flipping them so that he leered over the brunette. “You just don’t know when to stop, do you?” he murmured in a low, angry voice. “I don’t know what happened last night, and I don’t want to know. But when I say ‘get off’, you’ll do as I say. Do you understand?”

He glared only for a moment longer before clambering off of Benjamin and the bed altogether, careful to keep his back to the snake’s prying eyes as he found his clothes – they’d been abandoned unceremoniously on top of the dresser. Well, at least they weren’t on the floor; having to bend over to retrieve them would have only made his mood worse. Once he had all of his belongings, with the exception of his shoes, he locked himself in the ensuite. Once alone he ran a hand through his bistre-brown hair and sighed, staring at himself in the mirror. ‘How could I let this happen?’ he mentally raged, pulling on his briefs. ‘God damn it.’ He’d given Benjamin what he wanted, even if he couldn’t remember, but that hadn’t satisfied the youth. The brat. Not to mention, where the Hell were his brothers?! He couldn’t remember them at the party. God, he couldn’t remember anything at all. He tugged his white singlet over his head, and then his dress shirt. They were all too aware of the stupid things he did when he was drunk, and they should have been there to rein in Benjamin, as always!

By the time he had managed to pull on his belt and pants, his head was throbbing and his vision was blurred. ‘I have more self-control than this,’ he reassured himself, lifting his gaze to glower at the man in the mirror. He breathed for a moment, and once he felt that he had collected himself, he unlocked the door. He should have showered, but he simply wanted to flee from this place and bury his nose in work. Maybe after Ben had been so rudely rejected this morning he would think twice about bragging his victory to the Blake brothers … or the twins, for that matter. Dominic’s eyebrows instinctively furrowed. He couldn’t quite imagine their response to this; they might be a little bit jealous, despite their relationship with Benjamin having ended a long time ago. Or perhaps they’d be amused. He could already hear Julian laughing about how he ‘finally gave in’ to the younger man.

Throb. Throb. Dominic rubbed his temple and swallowed back a grunt of mild pain. He had left most of his things at the office the previous night, simple necessities such as pain pills included. With a new goal in sight, he found the resolve to open the door and enter the bedroom. He clipped his watch casually to his wrist as he did so, trying to act as if he was not at all affected by what had just happened. Hopefully he had spent enough of his lifetime with Jasper to catch onto the very basics of acting. “If you need me, I’ll be at the office,” he murmured to the dark-haired man, not looking up to see if he was dressed or not. “I want to go over our plans for tomorrow’s job one more time, make sure all of our equipment is working, so on and so forth.” He knew that the others had chosen today to be purely for rest, but Dominic couldn’t rest. Not while knowing that such a large task was looming just around the corner and that if they didn’t get everything right they’d land themselves in jail, or worse yet, possibly be injured or killed while they scrambled to escape.

o o c ) here it is, at last! if there are any issues with reading because of the colours or size, please let me know and i'll edit it up. very simple format, too. lazeh also Momiji, i apologise for the constant blah blah blah blah blah of this post. xD; orz

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human

15,425 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • OTP 200

ivantill's Sidekick

Normal Human