Welcome to Gaia! ::

-Zidane__Tribal-
Personally I like my Fiends / Zombies ^^ their dark and spooky.. but if i had the chance <and the cards> i'd want to make a Spellcaster Deck ^^

As for the God cards i sugest moving to the main forum and taking a look at the God Card thread.. it has some intresting Details in there ^^

I concur, take God talk to the God thread. Heh... sanctuary to Gods...

My personal opinion of Spellcasters and Fiends, Fiends are a much more unified deck type.
DualWieldingEnigma
SonicSaga
michaels_minion
please dinine decks are the best.
(god controle, for normal play)

I still remember a universal truth about God cards.

"It's immune to magic and traps."
"Does it say that on the card?"
"Well, no, but..."
"Then it doesn't do that, does it? By the way, I Dark Core your Saint Dragon of Osiris."
gonk

Most all God cards don't say what they do, or don't say anything about immunities to certain cards. Thus, they don't do that, do they?
well when obolisk was attacking umbra and lumis it was the direct damage wich would hit them with out mirrorforce resolving

Incorrect.

Mirror Force DID resolve, it just couldn't destroy Obelisk, so the attack went through anyways. And yeah, get over to my God Card thread.

Loyal Elder

KusanagiRyu
DualWieldingEnigma
SonicSaga
michaels_minion

"Well, no, but..."
"Then it doesn't do that, does it? By the way, I Dark Core your Saint Dragon of Osiris."
gonk

Most all God cards don't say what they do, or don't say anything about immunities to certain cards. Thus, they don't do that, do they?
well when obolisk was attacking umbra and lumis it was the direct damage wich would hit them with out mirrorforce resolving

Incorrect.

Mirror Force DID resolve, it just couldn't destroy Obelisk, so the attack went through anyways. And yeah, get over to my God Card thread.
actually no it didn't it's 4000 points of direct damage not an attack so he activated mirror force wrongly
I think any deck themed too much with a single monster type can backfire, though, due to Tribe-Infecting Virus. I'd hate to run a Warrior deck (something I've considered), only to have 3-5 monsters being taken out instantly by Tribe.

I think a deck balanced monster-wise with a lot of monster-destructive spell/traps is best. As long as you can keep your oppoenent from having any monsters on the field (which is usually possible with the right balance of spell/traps), victory is far easier.
DualWieldingEnigma
KusanagiRyu
DualWieldingEnigma
SonicSaga
michaels_minion

"Well, no, but..."
gonk

Incorrect.

actually no it didn't it's 4000 points of direct damage not an attack so he activated mirror force wrongly

Then Mirror Force would've had no effect whatsoever - Obelisk wouldn't have punched through it. It would have fizzled, not be broken.

Obelisk's effect is directly tied to his attack. Now, move it to the God Thread, PLEASE.
Necdunki
I think any deck themed too much with a single monster type can backfire, though, due to Tribe-Infecting Virus. I'd hate to run a Warrior deck (something I've considered), only to have 3-5 monsters being taken out instantly by Tribe.

I think a deck balanced monster-wise with a lot of monster-destructive spell/traps is best. As long as you can keep your oppoenent from having any monsters on the field (which is usually possible with the right balance of spell/traps), victory is far easier.

Then if you run multiple types and attributes of monsters, your support traps and magic will vary and often you'll draw cards that don't combine correctly.
Orion Heart
Necdunki

Then if you run multiple types and attributes of monsters, your support traps and magic will vary and often you'll draw cards that don't combine correctly.

From experiance, Necdunki, that's exactly what happens. The deck also has a way of becoming insanely huge, to the point of being unwieldy, 'cause you're trying to fit all the card you need to make certain types more effective. sweatdrop

Keep it to one or two type, or one type with a few...surprise tuckwed in there.
I've got a start on a Ninja Deck I am creating out of random boosters and the remains of my old Earth Deck. It's quite effective. But I was wondering exactly what cards the rest of you would put in, specifically Magic and Tributes. What I have works well against the locals and I am very rarely beaten, but it's not good enough for a large tournament. Any thoughts?
...Spellcaster decks are fun(I'm working on a Dark Magician(And a few chaos sorcerers) deck)
Elemantl
I've got a start on a Ninja Deck I am creating out of random boosters and the remains of my old Earth Deck. It's quite effective. But I was wondering exactly what cards the rest of you would put in, specifically Magic and Tributes. What I have works well against the locals and I am very rarely beaten, but it's not good enough for a large tournament. Any thoughts?

You gotta use Strike Ninja all the way...

4 Stars
1700 ATK
Dark
Warrior
Remove two darks in your graveyard to remove this card from the game until the end of the turn you can use this effect once per turn...
IOC-Ultra Rare
I run a pretty evil Water Bind deck, combining Gravity Bind Decks with Water decks. Its pretty fun and annoying down here
I have a quick summon deck it doesn't really have an ellement it has earth liht and dark monsters and all types of characteristics
You know, there's one kind of deck that's hard to run, but once you get the proper cards in there, it can even pawn a spellcaster deck..

The deck I talk of is a true-burn deck..

As my name suggest's, it has to deal with fire-based monsters (the majority pyros).

You would have to get rid of most of your hand with Tribe since The thing in the crater would keep bringing a pyro type out.

And if I got out my big strong monster of a card with 100 ATK eek , then it's pretty much over there.
Hino_Kagu_Tsuchi
You know, there's one kind of deck that's hard to run, but once you get the proper cards in there, it can even pawn a spellcaster deck..

As my name suggest's, it has to deal with fire-based monsters (the majority pyros).

You would have to get rid of most of your hand with Tribe since The thing in the crater would keep bringing a pyro type out.

And if I got out my big strong monster of a card with 100 ATK eek , then it's pretty much over there.

100ATK????? What card's that, and what effect does it pack?
Toraan
Hino_Kagu_Tsuchi

100ATK????? What card's that, and what effect does it pack?

RFS is a pyro type that can attack directly, and ever time it does attack that way, it gains 1000 ATK.

So it's pretty usefull domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces