Welcome to Gaia! ::

KusanagiRyu
Just for the hell of it, I'm working on an Occult Deck inspired by Bakura's deck of the same name. If only some of the better cards Bakura used would come out!

I'v got a deck of kind of simler taste but I wouldn't mind seeing other peoples take on an occult deck or a gothic themed deck.
Eclipse Twilight
KusanagiRyu
Just for the hell of it, I'm working on an Occult Deck inspired by Bakura's deck of the same name. If only some of the better cards Bakura used would come out!

I'v got a deck of kind of simler taste but I wouldn't mind seeing other peoples take on an occult deck or a gothic themed deck.

wont really work unless you make a pure dark/ zombie deck. since thats the only gothic theme there is.

Im gonna build an elemental theme soon, for Fuh-rin-ka-zan and Elemental Burst. It will be hugely ready once the new set comes out. the perfect monster for this kind of deck.
Darcshadow
Eclipse Twilight
KusanagiRyu

wont really work unless you make a pure dark/ zombie deck. since thats the only gothic theme there is.

Im gonna build an elemental theme soon, for Fuh-rin-ka-zan and Elemental Burst. It will be hugely ready once the new set comes out. the perfect monster for this kind of deck.

Acctualy, Bakura's Occult deck uses mostly fiends, which is what I was going with.
ardhrianna
DualWieldingEnigma
Darcshadow
Toraan
Hino_Kagu_Tsuchi
Toraan
Hino_Kagu_Tsuchi
You know, there's one kind of deck that's hard to run, but once you get the proper cards in there, it can even pawn a spellcaster deck..

The deck I talk of is a true-burn deck..

As my name suggest's, it has to deal with fire-based monsters (the majority pyros).

You would have to get rid of most of your hand with Tribe since The thing in the crater would keep bringing a pyro type out.

And if I got out my big strong monster of a card with 100 ATK eek , then it's pretty much over there.

100ATK????? What card's that, and what effect does it pack?

RFS is a pyro type that can attack directly, and ever time it does attack that way, it gains 1000 ATK.

So it's pretty usefull domokun

Oh. Damn, that's handy.

the card is called Raging Flame Sprite
deadly with burn decks

... or Gravity Bind. smile I have one in my GB deck right now, and want two more. Providing your opponent doesn't destroy it, it can be WICKED. Took out my Dark Magician once when I was testing my GB deck against my spellcaster deck. I think I finally had to Hammer Shot the thing or it would have killed me!

Gravity Bind's been limited to 2 by the new ban list. You should be able to find a second one in Dark Beginnings 1 booster packs, though, since it's a common there. I know some shops sell commons really cheap (one I go to sells them 10 cents a common).
Darcshadow
Eclipse Twilight
KusanagiRyu

That's not true sense in my whole deck I have four zombies and two fiends there are cards that are actualy gothic the best to to describe is Jinzo and Vampire Lord because Jinzo is dressed like a cyber goth and Vampire Lord well he's a vampire which alot of people try doing and s**t when they say there gothic then theres the vampire group of gothics and I'm just going to shut up now because I'm rambling.

4,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Necdunki
Gravity Bind's been limited to 2 by the new ban list. You should be able to find a second one in Dark Beginnings 1 booster packs, though, since it's a common there. I know some shops sell commons really cheap (one I go to sells them 10 cents a common).

I don't play in tournaments, so the rules don't apply to my decks, lol. I used Slifer for the longest time until it dawned on me what a PITA he is to get out! I think I only have two GBs in that deck anyway. smile I got both of my current ones by trading... Gotta love the trading that goes on at my anime clubs.
ardhrianna
Necdunki

I don't play in tournaments, so the rules don't apply to my decks, lol. I used Slifer for the longest time until it dawned on me what a PITA he is to get out! I think I only have two GBs in that deck anyway. smile I got both of my current ones by trading... Gotta love the trading that goes on at my anime clubs.

It doesn't matter tournaments or not you can still only have otwo gravity binfds per deck.
Eclipse Twilight
ardhrianna
Necdunki

It doesn't matter tournaments or not you can still only have otwo gravity binfds per deck.

*buzzer*

If you play in casual duels without restrictions, you can have up to three.

Generaly only n00bs play that way tho'. . .

4,800 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
KusanagiRyu
Eclipse Twilight
ardhrianna
Necdunki

*buzzer*

If you play in casual duels without restrictions, you can have up to three.

Generaly only n00bs play that way tho'. . .

That's what we do. Duels between friends. Most of my friends probably don't even know what the ban list IS.
I prefer dragon or spellcaster decks myself but I've seen some really good zombie and fiends decks as well

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff