its also a deck option for Weiss/schwartz

1. Weiß/Schwarz
2. Irrelevant

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Things are going well. I may have a playable first floor demo prepared in a week or two.

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
I've been working hard at both the sword art table top and various other things Including my other writings.

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
So I forgot to post the results of how the game worked. turns out the adaptation worked Fantastically! Due to Sword art progressive being lacking in information our Game Master had to fudge some things (mostly level 2 and 3) so we could play. The great thing about it being the GM acts as cardinal and can change, and rearrange anything... Including levels, and areas. Which can make any different game experience unique. It also works the same for item and armor generation and crafting. But, If people are still interested I will happily post the core rule book Skill sheet, and Character sheet.
Noxaus_XIII
So I forgot to post the results of how the game worked. turns out the adaptation worked Fantastically! Due to Sword art progressive being lacking in information our Game Master had to fudge some things (mostly level 2 and 3) so we could play. The great thing about it being the GM acts as cardinal and can change, and rearrange anything... Including levels, and areas. Which can make any different game experience unique. It also works the same for item and armor generation and crafting. But, If people are still interested I will happily post the core rule book Skill sheet, and Character sheet.
this. i want all of it......... either private message or something

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

Great to hear someone is interested!

The core rule book is lacking in a few areas that I'll have to clear up, however, the character sheet, skill sheet and basics of the game are super easy to follow, once I gain a comprehensive list of them and maybe put them into a downloadable file Anyone who want's them is more than welcome, I'll post the character sheet here... as it's my own design and in a jpeg file I can do that and it should make people itchy to play.
Any questions you may have on the sheet will be in the core rule book, but I will answer any if it's a pressing question or suggestion.

All I can do is provide a URL as the image system is being a pain

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1471194_10201716429211314_1470246762_n.jpg?oh=f5f7467789e3668d707eb29881524149&oe=528FD299
Noxaus_XIII
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

The core rule book is lacking in a few areas that I'll have to clear up, however, the character sheet, skill sheet and basics of the game are super easy to follow, once I gain a comprehensive list of them and maybe put them into a downloadable file Anyone who want's them is more than welcome, I'll post the character sheet here... as it's my own design and in a jpeg file I can do that and it should make people itchy to play.
Any questions you may have on the sheet will be in the core rule book, but I will answer any if it's a pressing question or suggestion.

https://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/v/1471194_10201716429211314_1470246762_n.jpg?oh=f5f7467789e3668d707eb29881524149&oe=528FD299
is the link correct? because i cant access it.

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

is the link correct? because i cant access it.

I've been having problems with that of late, So I'll try uploading it to Deviant art, or Tumblr to see if that works.

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

I hope this works!

https://twitter.com/Su_Karasu/status/407582146002296833/photo/1
Noxaus_XIII
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

I hope this works!

hmmmm. might need to photoshop some SAO over the pendragon stuff. otherwise it looks somewhat ok. however i find lordship, squire, and some other things completely un-necessary.

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

I hope this works!

hmmmm. might need to photoshop some SAO over the pendragon stuff. otherwise it looks somewhat ok. however i find lordship, squire, and some other things completely un-necessary.

Aaah, I see the problem, that's not the finished character sheet. -facepalm- wrong folder I was looking in... here....

https://twitter.com/Su_Karasu/status/408664890610417664/photo/1/large

It was in with my SAO light novels, not my RPG stuff.... here is the PROPER sheet....
Noxaus_XIII

NOW THAT IS A SHEET!!!!

Shadowy Phantom

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

NOW THAT IS A SHEET!!!!

Thanks. ^^ This would have been the first one but I forgot I had placed it with my SAO light novels. If you have any questions about it, I'd be happy to answer!
Noxaus_XIII
Timid Coronet
Noxaus_XIII

NOW THAT IS A SHEET!!!!

Thanks. ^^ This would have been the first one but I forgot I had placed it with my SAO light novels. If you have any questions about it, I'd be happy to answer!
is dual weilding going to be a feat that you can take? or is it available at level one? also, same question for beast taming?

are there any ranged type weapons? a friend of mine loves a decent rp however he stated that an RP where all anyone does is melee can get a bit boring(i told him there was throwing weapons and he was kinda meh about it). and for sub skills like cooking and crafting, what is the level up system for those? how do the players level up? is it exp based and you can level multiple times a floor, or do you only gain 1 level per floor? what dictates rare item drops? is there a leveled npc's from the anime for epic events? do they have their own stats? once a player in the party dies, are they strictly out? does each player get a ressurection orb to start in order to revive a player only once? can that single orb be replenished at the clearing of each boss floor? how many players can be in one RP group?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff