Welcome to Gaia! ::

Deathly Spark

12,875 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Marathon 300
I managed to pull a Paraswall in a Cardfight!! Vanguard booster last Sunday, which is worth about $15-20 and dead useful in the game. So happy you have no idea.

Invisible Explorer

Amateur Prophet

Won a pack at FNM yesterday (we play pretty casual, no entry, just play and if you sweep you get a pack) and opened my first Nykthos.
Cracked one pack of Worldwake. Stoneforge Mystic + foil JTMS. Love me some $600 pack.

Gambler

The best I'd gotten was getting a JTMS in the one pack of Worldwake in one of those Deck Builder's Toolkits. Another storage box and a free hundred dollar bill? I can accept that.

My best most recently was opening a pack of Dragon's Maze and pulling a Steam Vents and a foil Blood Baron. Of course, this was before non-foil was $20+ and I traded it off for a Temple Garden, or something.

Invisible Explorer

Rainbow Unicorn

Them good ol' Pokémon cards, More or less always got a holo in my booster pack(or.. glitter as we called them here)

Invisible Explorer

Invisible Explorer

Amateur Prophet

Home sick from work last week, found some packs in my desk I forgot were there, Foil Griselbrand.

That is one way to make a sick day WAY better.

Invisible Explorer

Invisible Explorer

Invisible Explorer

I am a yugioh player and the best pull I have had recently was when I went to the sneak peek for Cosmo Blazer. I managed to pull a Bear on the first pack. Lots of offers but I didnt take em.

Invisible Explorer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces