Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Explorer

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Angelic Clover
bought a pack of chinese legend of blue eyes during my visit to hong kong. I pulled a dark magician sticker, a piece of gum, 3 digimon cards, and 2 pokemon cards.

right now you may be thinking "but pokemon and yugioh cards are different sizes" yes, they cut off parts of the pokemon card....
Willexia Rennar
Was it at least a decent piece of gum?
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying.

Mythical Rare

Okay, sora? This isn't the Chatterbox. Things tend to go a bit slower around here. If your post hasn't fallen off the first page, there's no need to bump it...in fact, that's considered to be kinda rude and idiotic by most folks here.

Timid Prophet

8,350 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Generous 100
My husband bought me an entire box of Zendikar for my birthday a bit back since it came out about the same time.

I got a lot of cool cards out of it but the best one was in the very LAST pack of the box I pulled out a Jace the Mind sculptor.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
The best pack I ever opened was a pokemon pack base set and it had 4 halo rares in it 2 of which was a charizard.

Sparkly Warlord

17,300 Points
  • 20 Wins 100
  • 50 Wins 150
Miss Verasai
Waaaaaaaaaaaay back when Pokemon was a thing back in like 1999 or 2000, I forget cause I was young, I opened a pack and pulled out a Charizard foil. I was so happy because he was my favorite pokemon, and I kept him until I was like twelve, and then I lost it. crying
charizard is my favorite too.

Celestial Spirit

My friends and I were into MtG years ago, and when Antiquities came out, we went out and bought bunch of packs together. I ended up pulling a Colossus of Sardia. A couple days later some kid I didn't even know approached me in the schoolyard and said, "So, you're the one with the Colossus, huh?"
confused lol
long ago me and my friend use to get alot of those card we had over 300 card each we beat money to each other 10 dollor or less but now we stop e just lay for fun now smile

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
My most memorable ones were a Blastoise from the Pokemon TCG Base Set and Exodia's Head, BEWD, DMG, and the black DM from Yu-Gi-Oh!

Toothsome Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
my first pack was innistrad, got a foil snapcaster.

Business Guildsman

8,900 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
Marie Mac Lir
My husband bought me an entire box of Zendikar for my birthday a bit back since it came out about the same time.

I got a lot of cool cards out of it but the best one was in the very LAST pack of the box I pulled out a Jace the Mind sculptor.

JTMS wasn't in Zendikar, he was in Worldwake.

Rich Lover

11,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100

⊱ 'You can only pretend we're two of a kind...'

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

'...For I am cut from your mortal fears.'⊰
I can't sem to find a way to get the tickets back for being able to play cards :/

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff