What is your Favorite D&D Race?

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on March 10, 2005.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Elven Bard - hands down my favorite
sucubus. YES!
favorite race would have to be Elf.

Favorite class would probably be any of these, Ranger, Druid, or Sorcerer.
Half Giant Paladin is awesome
Half-Orc Barbarian.

Also why do people not like the half-orc?
FFVII_Fanatic
Half-Orc Barbarian.

Also why do people not like the half-orc?

Lack of depth. There's nothing to them to give them any definition other then 'oh, they're strongish'.

Bit dull, really.
My favorite standered race are Gnomes though I play a lot of humans as well..
Voted elf (cant argue with free longsword and longbow profs). Love them all though.
Favorite class : cleric. Nothing like playing the god power weilding archbishop of doooooom
My favorite type of character and the one I always seem to be is a female human fighter...though right now I'm trying my hand a female human mage...
Human fighters!

Fashionable Explorer

The distribution of favorites is more even than I would have imagined...interesting.

If I'm putting together a character that I'm trying to twink out, I'll typically play a human. My favorite race as far as actual roleplaying goes, though, is the half-elf. A part of two worlds, but walking in neither...it's very dramatic.
i like half-elf best out of basic races and illumians best of all. favored class is the races of destiny alternate half elf fighter
THE BEST RACE IS A HALF DRAGON HALF YACK FOLK WHO IS THE CLASS OF ROUGE PALIDON WHO CHANGES TAKES THE PRESTGE CLASS OF DRAGON SMAURI THYEN TAKES ANOTHER PRESTEGE CLASS OF KNIGHT OF THE CHALACE AND BECOMES A GENERAL OF THE CHALACE
al-Lan Mandragoran
Half Giant Paladin is awesome
TRY A HALF DRAGON HALF YACK FOLK ROUGE PALIDON WHOS TAKEN THE PRESTEGE CLASS OF KNIGHT OF THE CHALACE AND HAS BECOME A GENERAL IN THAT CLASS AND WHO THEN BECOMES A DRAGON SAMURI PRESTEGE CLASS
reality_deviant
The distribution of favorites is more even than I would have imagined...interesting.

If I'm putting together a character that I'm trying to twink out, I'll typically play a human. My favorite race as far as actual roleplaying goes, though, is the half-elf. A part of two worlds, but walking in neither...it's very goth/emo.
Fixed.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces