Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alrighty guys, I'm planing to start a new character on D&D. The Thing is, I can't decide what to have. Any suggestions that anyone has will be welcome.
Thanks!

domokun

Shameless Demigod

17,225 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Candy Fiend 150
It might help if you give us an idea of your particular playing style. Otherwise you'll get a recommendation of every class in the PHB.
you should be a halfing barbarian with a great axe both normal size and halfling size. just make him be insane ya know.
Oh My bad. Basically I either want a warrior type character, or somthing cool like a necromancer. anything that you guys would think would be cool. I usually play a demented type character.

LadyDelaidra's Husband

half-elf ranger with fav. enemy human.
A shapechanging rabbit monk.

Taken Rallier

1,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Statustician 100
I have a Dwarven monk with crazy saving throws, alot of movement, and unstoppable tumbling. It's awesome to be a monk with alot of speed and tumbling ability. I just run and tumble past all the meat shields of the opposing group my party is fighting and take out the caster/s as soon as possible. It's good stuff.
Go for the human fighter. 4 feats!!! Extra 4 skill pionts!!! Large 2d6 greatsword cutting the AC 35 dragon!!!!!
If you don't have Devil may cry 3 find someone who does and watch the end cinema for mission 4 and make a char based off Jester.
Are you looking for class and race combinations or personality?
Character based on Captain Jack Sparrow! blaugh
Shyi
Character based on Captain Jack Sparrow! blaugh
No. Go be a retarded fangirl in Entertainment Discussion.

Human anything is a good choice if you want some flexibility, though the pinnacle of that is Human Fighter. Rogues can do some sneaky/demented stuff, as can sorcerers and on occasion, wizards, though you have to be more or less senile to get away with it as a wizard.
If you just want something that's gonna be really fun, Drow Monk. Best caster killers around, well, at higher levels anyways (which you won't reach as fast as the rest of your party due to the +2 ECL Drow have). Still, they're damn fun. Faerie fire the wizard or the sorcerer before they can go invisible, use the Monk's amazing running speed to run up to them (Or teleport there via the abundant step ability) and start slapping those casters around. Don't think I've ever had more fun.
Daicon
If you just want something that's gonna be really fun, Drow Monk. Best caster killers around, well, at higher levels anyways (which you won't reach as fast as the rest of your party due to the +2 ECL Drow have). Still, they're damn fun. Faerie fire the wizard or the sorcerer before they can go invisible, use the Monk's amazing running speed to run up to them (Or teleport there via the abundant step ability) and start slapping those casters around. Don't think I've ever had more fun.
throw in a few spell thief levels and a magebane weapon, and you my freind, would have a very nice combination running
be a monk and take prestige in drunken master, that looked to be a fun class to play, and when you get lvl 10 drunkent master you can keep getting monk lvls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff