Welcome to Gaia! ::

MavenRei
Fighters are great to start out with. Spell casters are just really hard for newbs, trust me I was a newb to this once...they are not the way to go. Do not do a bard or a druid, bards are helpless a lot of times in batttle if you are not familiar with them. Definitely do a human fighter to start out with.
I never said I was a newb... I've played dnd before, just having a hard time getting this character to come together.
Kobold sorceror!
For such a high powered campaign, a monk would be nice, but if not that...hmm. Why not a...whatchamacallit...the evil paladin's, the fallen ones. Dreadguard or somesuch.
I think I'm going to make their background first, then figure out a class that matches the personality
Evil Wizard or Rogue.

What's this with barbarians being stupid. You don't have to make them that way.
Dbeast
specialty mage, be a necromancer!! blaugh
I'm playing a tainted one necromancer with a prestige class. She's actually got the most hit points in the party.
Marina_j2
Dbeast
specialty mage, be a necromancer!! blaugh
I'm playing a tainted one necromancer with a prestige class. She's actually got the most hit points in the party.
I got my dm to agree to letting me play a True necromancer. they get both divine and arcane necromancy spells at each new level.
How about a mixture? You are level 16, after all. You could be a ranger/rogue, 6/10.

When I can't decide on a class (because I don't like to multiclass, it makes too much work for me xp , I roll a d10 if I want to rule out only one class (usually Paladin). Doing this allows me to pick randomly. It's quite unorthodox, but I always play in a party where everyone is balanced. Either that or half the party is made up of fighters xp .
How about a mixture? You are level 16, after all. You could be a ranger/rogue, 6/10.

When I can't decide on a class (because I don't like to multiclass, it makes too much work for me xp , I roll a d10 if I want to rule out only one class (usually Paladin). Doing this allows me to pick randomly. It's quite unorthodox, but I always play in a party where everyone is balanced. Either that or half the party is made up of fighters xp .

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff