Welcome to Gaia! ::

Alien Elder

27,440 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Candy Massacre 50
Fatenox
Quick question, one of the announcement npcs, singhe is he like a brother or husband or what?

He's the brother of the lady Dr. Singh

Blessed Friend

August Star Of Heaven
Fatenox
Quick question, one of the announcement npcs, singhe is he like a brother or husband or what?

Thanks, he's new to me xD
Also whoever gave me the wolf, thank you. ;--;

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Fatenox
August Star Of Heaven
Fatenox

He was introduced for that celebrity spotting thing with Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, and The Hulk.

Blessed Friend

RyanJakobi
Fatenox
August Star Of Heaven
Fatenox

He was introduced for that celebrity spotting thing with Snoop Dogg, Justin Timberlake, and The Hulk.
i don't think I was around for that.

Aged Humorist

23,925 Points
  • NPCon Attendee 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
Fatenox
RyanJakobi
Fatenox
August Star Of Heaven
Fatenox

i don't think I was around for that.

Probably for the best.

Enduring Phantom

Sure am glad for this thread. Been gone awhile. What is Lake Kindred?

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
pallbearer
Sure am glad for this thread. Been gone awhile. What is Lake Kindred?

It's a new game that's been introduced a while back. I haven't tried it out yet, but from what I hear around the GCD, it's some sort of grinding game where you train your pets called "kin" and level them up. And a good source of gold income too, if you've got lots of time to kill.

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Hi there!

Oldbie swinging back in. I usually check into gaia every now and again because I love dressing up. I think the best thing is my Dream Item (Devil Tail) Actually seems obtainable now. But then again I am an adult now with a paying job.

So far since I've been back I've spent about about $50, though I'll probably spend a little more during black friday. Most of my Funds have come from doing Art commissions though, and I've even been commissioned for RLC.

Interstellar Menace

I'm a newish user not a returning user and I found this helpful xd

Elemental Harmonizer

47,075 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Harmony of Elements 500
  • Storybook Royalty 500
[ Mikaru ]
Hi there!

Oldbie swinging back in. I usually check into gaia every now and again because I love dressing up. I think the best thing is my Dream Item (Devil Tail) Actually seems obtainable now. But then again I am an adult now with a paying job.

So far since I've been back I've spent about about $50, though I'll probably spend a little more during black friday. Most of my Funds have come from doing Art commissions though, and I've even been commissioned for RLC.

Yes, some old stuff that were impossible to get are obtainable now. I was able to get two old items that I thought I'd never be able to acquire, not to mention alchemy became a lot easier for me. I suppose this is one positive side of the inflation for some people who still vend the old fashion way, though I still prefer to do things the hard way. ^.~

It's good to see an old user back and running an art store. Though I'm no longer an avid art collector as I used to be in the past, it wouldn't hurt to visit an art shop a bit window shopping.

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Anamosa Valentine
[ Mikaru ]
Hi there!

Yes, some old stuff that were impossible to get are obtainable now. I was able to get two old items that I thought I'd never be able to acquire, not to mention alchemy became a lot easier for me. I suppose this is one positive side of the inflation for some people who still vend the old fashion way, though I still prefer to do things the hard way. ^.~

It's good to see an old user back and running an art store. Though I'm no longer an avid art collector as I used to be in the past, it wouldn't hurt to visit an art shop a bit window shopping.

I feel the art market has grown quite a bit, it seems to be the easiest way to make money if you're artistically inclined (which is great for me).

I never got into alchemy, I have a ton of recipes but I have no idea where to start and from what I understand it's a huge money sink initially to get good enough to start profiting off of it.

Adorable Trash

[ Mikaru ]
Anamosa Valentine
[ Mikaru ]
Hi there!

I feel the art market has grown quite a bit, it seems to be the easiest way to make money if you're artistically inclined (which is great for me).

I never got into alchemy, I have a ton of recipes but I have no idea where to start and from what I understand it's a huge money sink initially to get good enough to start profiting off of it.

Art market was always a pretty safe bet? It seems with gold being a lot more plentiful, people are willing to shell out a little more. I was usually able to secure lower-end 2003 MCs in auctions back in 2008-2009. I have no idea what it looks like these days.

idk, I probably won't be offering gold commissions anytime soon again (maybe an auction. Are art auctions still a thing here?) just because I work freelance and take most of my private commissions for real $$$, but it's definitely a possibility.

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Klim
[ Mikaru ]
Anamosa Valentine
[ Mikaru ]
Hi there!

Art market was always a pretty safe bet? It seems with gold being a lot more plentiful, people are willing to shell out a little more. I was usually able to secure lower-end 2003 MCs in auctions back in 2008-2009. I have no idea what it looks like these days.

idk, I probably won't be offering gold commissions anytime soon again (maybe an auction. Are art auctions still a thing here?) just because I work freelance and take most of my private commissions for real $$$, but it's definitely a possibility.

It looks like they opened up RLC on the Art forums so those are actually allowed now it would seem (I see a lot of people doing RLC)

I mostly offer sketches (I do them for my warmups before client work) and I still get 50-100 Bil Depending on what someone wants. I even got offered a RLC commission through my store smile

Blessed Friend

Klim
[ Mikaru ]
Anamosa Valentine
[ Mikaru ]
Hi there!

your username is familiar, didn't you do white and black the,Ed Avis a lot?

Naughty Werewolf

15,325 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Fatenox
Klim
[ Mikaru ]
Anamosa Valentine
[ Mikaru ]
Hi there!

your username is familiar, didn't you do white and black the,Ed Avis a lot?

Hm Not sure? I've done so many commissions over the last 10 years it's pretty hard to keep up xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff