Heart_of_Elemental
VampireDraculina
heart

Hey there. How's it going?

Good! Finally finish giving out all of my gifts from much earlier today heart
So I am very satisfied 3nodding
How is your night going?

That sounds like fun.
I've been just chilling around here. Playing stalk the forum to see how I can try to get the best boosts to finally get the ones to the npcs without having to use the gold I been saving to buy things.

It is! I originally bought 34 items to give out, but I ended up buying 6 more to make it even xp
I know what you mean. I havent been posting as much either. I ended up running off to do stuff irl and now i am just lurking around.
I am trying to give 500 boosts so i will get all of the achievements when this is over and done with gonk I know I at least have 100 by now. Just 400 more to go emo
-

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Mayander
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts

join every theme u can enter lol

You too ! 3nodding 4laugh

well i wanted to enter the beach theme but it cost some fee sweatdrop

I did not try those who are paid, the return is difficult I think

yup im just gonna join the free ones

and always participate ... .until get tired loool

until we use all of the items on the closet rofl

Lonely Lunatic

8,825 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
RishianaLust
xXMCRAngel2107Xx
RishianaLust
xXMCRAngel2107Xx

anything that lived in the woater maked me physically ill if I eat it
Awwww I'm sorry and urgh I feel bad my Mom freezes to death in our household but I burn alive when she has to have the heat on x,x
Im always cold while my fiance is hot. so I sleep with extra blankets
I sleep nude with extra blankets cause it regulates my temperature while I have a fan blowing on me on full blast near my bed with the ceiling fan turned on. I'm weird like that but to boot my Mom can't get warm that way and its harder to stay cool when the heats always blasting and to be honest the heater didn't even come on earlier whenever it was at 74 so I doubt the outside temp is getting colder x,x
it is currently 46 degrees where I am
Wow, thats a bit too cold for me x,x I have the house set to 73 x,x My Mom says 75 is too cold too >.>

Protective Guardian

VampireDraculina
Heart_of_Elemental
VampireDraculina
Heart_of_Elemental
VampireDraculina
heart

Hey there. How's it going?

Good! Finally finish giving out all of my gifts from much earlier today heart
So I am very satisfied 3nodding
How is your night going?

That sounds like fun.
I've been just chilling around here. Playing stalk the forum to see how I can try to get the best boosts to finally get the ones to the npcs without having to use the gold I been saving to buy things.

It is! I originally bought 34 items to give out, but I ended up buying 6 more to make it even xp
I know what you mean. I havent been posting as much either. I ended up running off to do stuff irl and now i am just lurking around.
I am trying to give 500 boosts so i will get all of the achievements when this is over and done with gonk I know I at least have 100 by now. Just 400 more to go emo
-

Wow. That's a lot of stuff to be giving out. eek

I got those already. I just need the 1000 to the npc teams now and I should have all of them. sweatdrop

Mystical Neko

10,800 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
x_a n z i e
yay! thats good to hear!! its good to be doing that now esp since we're going into flu season~

ahh, i gotta get to bed now though.. ; w ; it was nice having a quick chat with you!
maybe ill see you again bc i like to drop by this thread when i have free time! n vn

Yes. Ooh and I just found out that at work they're offering free flu shots. I think I'll get it. cat_3nodding

Haha once again late outta work. So.. hopefully sometime on monday-wed I'll see you. Kekeke I'll finally have those days off. Kufufuf... <3

Spoopy Garbage

Howdy again, friends.

Shy Vampire

21,000 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts

Yep ! or this rofl rofl rofl rofl

Tipsy Giver

Loved Marshmallow

7,700 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Divorced 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

Spoopy Garbage

Thank you, Pumpkin Princess(/Queen) emotion_bigheart

but now I'm gonna have that song stuck in my head!

Ilfarmis's Waifu

Spoopy Star

28,290 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Heart_of_Elemental

I got those already. I just need the 1000 to the npc teams now and I should have all of them. sweatdrop

Well, I mean, this is my third time doing this. lol. In 3 days, I have given out exactly 100 gifts. I am officially broke and out of doubles rofl But, it was fun and totally worth it! 4laugh
Oh, hey! That's great! That means you are super close! ^_^ Congrats! I just need to boost 400 more people and I should be good, I hope?

Friendly Sweetheart

20,075 Points
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
Mayander
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts
Mayander
Risahearts

Yep ! or this rofl rofl rofl rofl

anyway how are u feeling do u still have a headache?

Kawaii Jackling

22,115 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
VanessaTheMistress
Deidrice
VanessaTheMistress
Deidrice
VanessaTheMistress

I love cats as well.
And no unfortunately I don't. I tried to become a coffee person but it just didn't work out for me. Do you drink coffee?

Yeah I understand, coffee can be kinda hard to get into if you're not used to it already.
I do! I started a lot younger than I probably should have though haha. I used to drink my grandpa's coffee when I was younger. xD

Well I'm glad it works for you. I've been sticking to really strong tea. I think it works just as well.

Ooh then do what ever works best for you!
I can't get past the taste of certain tea flavors so I'm really limited there. ouo;

It's the same with me for coffee.

There are some coffee flavors I can't really stand either. I can't drink it straight black and most of the starbucks flavors are really iffy to me.
What kind of tea do you reccommend? o:

Protective Guardian

VampireDraculina
Heart_of_Elemental

Well, I mean, this is my third time doing this. lol. In 3 days, I have given out exactly 100 gifts. I am officially broke and out of doubles rofl But, it was fun and totally worth it! 4laugh
Oh, hey! That's great! That means you are super close! ^_^ Congrats! I just need to boost 400 more people and I should be good, I hope?

Wow. 100 gifts? I'd never be able to pull something like that off. Just don't have the means or really anything of value that I'm not using for something. sweatdrop

And I know. I may just have to break down and buy all the boosts. sweatdrop And you got 4 days left of the event, that's plenty of time as long as you get at least 100 boosts a day. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff