Total Votes:[ 234 ]
< 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 >

?!'s Boyfriend

A Egg

44,440 Points
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Invisibility 100
The hair that I am wearing now, which is what I always default to, is from the salon. If there was a wig that gave me exactly what I wanted, I would probably wear that, though.

Vintage Gaian

Real hair 99% of the time

Niche Enthusiast

17,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • Hellraiser 500
I prefer wigs because like many have already mentioned, they're way more convenient than the salon hair. They also tend to have more effort put into them that makes them look better for the most part.

That said, I think some of the salon hairs are pretty neat! I originally intended to stick to one of them since it's the closest I can get to my OC's hairstyle--this name is hers!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I eventually decided to play around with my inventory; I had gone a little crazy in getting a bunch of Ship Going Down RIGs, and I had cool finds from the dumpster and fell in love with a certain combination:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

And that's how the hair from the Saber Faedae item became my 'default' hair. It was a dumpster dive find and I will forever thank that person for their generosity everytime I log on.

After a while though, sticking with the same hair became kind of boring, but I absolutely refused to switch the iconic hair. The solutions that Gaia thankfully has for this are the scissor items like Agape and hair extensions~ Bangs are the best (using lots of Adorkable Bea bangs recently), but I'd like to get my hands on more ponytails, pigtails, etc.

Check out what I managed to do while keeping Saber Faedae on~

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Maze's Fav

Gay Toast

I have navy speedy default hair and I use it sometimes

Using my default eyes now~

People have what items I use for both lol
I always use Wigs, Bangs and Extension Items.
I'm not satisfied with the Quality and the Colors of the Gold Shop Hair. I like the "special" Hair more. More Colors, more Styles. That's it.

Dangerous Hunter

I think if all the hairstyles, especially the classic ones, and eyes were updated with all the recent colors that have been coming out, it would make them fit with many styles. And the classic eyes too.

Slick Southpaw's Compadre

Problematic Gunsmith

31,800 Points
  • not released 500
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Chief Technical Officer 500
I made the hair I wanted with a Golden Scissor ticket, so I stick to the wig, since it's got my mohawk *u* But I never had issues with salon hair, before that.

Dapper Genius

yeah i do
& that's one rude a** question mad

jk jk

Versatile Sex Symbol

15,100 Points
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Partygoer 500
gaia_diamond
Of course, this is my real hair sweatdrop Can't you tell?

This topic actually made me a little sad to realize that I'm actually wearing wigs all the time. I like to think of the wigs as my real hair but to know that there's my real genes sitting underneath this beautiful wig is disturbing to me. It's all just pixels to me anyhow.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
aine21
Shrimp_Man
aine21
Shrimp_Man
I am the embodiment of fear and evil

Nope! But that's mostly because I'm just not enthused with the selection of what the Salon has in terms of 'dark' red hairs. The styles are mostly fine, but the 'dark' red hairs just aren't dark enough for my tastes. I want blood red hair, not so light on the red spectrum that it might as well be pink. emotion_donotwant That and I'm not happy that certain hairstyles are still genderlocked. stare

of the House of Demonic Dreams

Yeah, it's so frustrating finding the right shade of red. I want a nice auburn, like what my hair looks like irl. So far I've only found a couple close shades in wigs, so while I occasionally use my salon hair, it's mostly wigs for me.

It frustrates me so much how many different shades of red are tagged 'crimson', including items that are not even red. classified_fu

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish the color naming system (and just shades in general) would be more consistent and reliable. emotion_eyebrow

I think it's just their reds that's not consistent. Lately they've been putting out tons of things in consistent color schemes, like the Velvetine or Checkmate. Or even the Wildride that came out in some of the gate items yesterday.

The hair I have on is what my hair looks like irl for the most part.
Its default hair from the salon and I really don't think I'm going to change it anytime soon since I don't like most wigs. 3nodding

Time-traveling Bookworm

29,275 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
Shrimp_Man
aine21
Shrimp_Man
aine21
Shrimp_Man

Nope! But that's mostly because I'm just not enthused with the selection of what the Salon has in terms of 'dark' red hairs. The styles are mostly fine, but the 'dark' red hairs just aren't dark enough for my tastes. I want blood red hair, not so light on the red spectrum that it might as well be pink. emotion_donotwant That and I'm not happy that certain hairstyles are still genderlocked. stare

Yeah, it's so frustrating finding the right shade of red. I want a nice auburn, like what my hair looks like irl. So far I've only found a couple close shades in wigs, so while I occasionally use my salon hair, it's mostly wigs for me.

It frustrates me so much how many different shades of red are tagged 'crimson', including items that are not even red. classified_fu

Yeah, I know what you mean. I wish the color naming system (and just shades in general) would be more consistent and reliable. emotion_eyebrow

I think it's just their reds that's not consistent. Lately they've been putting out tons of things in consistent color schemes, like the Velvetine or Checkmate. Or even the Wildride that came out in some of the gate items yesterday.

Yeah, that's true. It's nice to get some consistency with the new color schemes.

`Russell Ace's Fangirl

Russell Superfan

57,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Russell Ace: Super Handsome Cards Dealer 500
aine21
Shrimp_Man
aine21
Shrimp_Man
aine21
Shrimp_Man

Yeah, that's true. It's nice to get some consistency with the new color schemes.

Yep. The addition of the new wildride items means I can have some diversity to my wildride themed outfit I came up with when the wildride Object came out. whee

Demonic Lunatic

15,325 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
Nnnnnope.

When the salon stopped providing hairs in real, un-washed-out shades of red, that's when I stopped visiting Vanessa.

Sorry, but them's the breaks.

Kawaii Phantom

14,500 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
*Raises hand*
I do.
This is my favorite hair, so I always go back to it.
I have s small selection of GS hairstyles I always go back to to satisfy my need for hair. I don't mind the CS hairstyles (I wear them often as well), but it's much more fun to experiment with GS hair because they can be easy and hard to integrate into different outfits.
It's too bad that Gaia refuses to change the color of the hairstyles in the shops, so it's not as lucrative as the CS hairs Their options are very limited as well, so most people fall back on CS wigs instead. It's a real pity, if you ask me. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff