Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay, maybe it /is/ a little attractive when a diamond-platinum player pulls a really nice, clean team fight initiation and carries us, and maybe my heart does flutter /a little/ bit when someone is willing to waste their flash to stop a Caitlyn/Jinx ult for me, BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN TALK TO ME IN THE REAL WORLD LIKE I'M A DEGRADING PIECE OF POO, OK.

Pls.

Also, on the other hand, I recently bought Final Fantasy X because I'm so excited for Final Fantasy VII remaster to come out <3

Which FF game is your favorite? I have yet to try out the others ow o

Invisible Hunter

11,775 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
I love how this thread starts off with LoL (which should be in the MMO subforum) and ends with Final Fantasy (which should be in the FF subforum).

My favorite FF game is 12. I am hoping they do a Ps4 HD remake for it or something.

6,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Hygienic 200
League of Legends community is so toxic even though Riot said they would try to make toxic players play with toxic players. Rito plz

Eloquent Muse

That pretty much sums up why I hate online play. I tolerate it for Splatoon because the no talking thing makes it really fun and people aren't able to send me hate mail. So when I own someone so hard they make a beeline to me, I laugh. 'Specially when I main a brush and they had an Aerospray. emotion_awesome Your speed isn't that great if you lack skill, kids.

I've only played Final Fantasy VII and much of X. A little of XIII-2 before I bought XIII, so I'll be trying that one soon. I really love Yuna, though. Instant liking to her. Unfortunately my copies are for the PS2. I'd love to get the HD versions one day~ Even though I've only dipped a little into the FF franchise, I find it magical~

Tactical Tamer

Sadly a lot of people think rank in LoL means everything. I've seen/had people in gold talk down to me because I was silver. Ranking doesn't mean anything especially when they may not even know everything. I know people who don't play ranked, but they have the skills of a plat/diamond player they just arn't interested in playing ranked at all. I myself currently am gold 4, but I easily could be higher except I average 120-250 ping so I usually just try to earn the season skin. Makes me so mad when I see people talk down to others purely based on your ranking. There are a lot of nice higher ranking people though. I've seen some try to help out lower/newer people if they seen them building something they should have or that doesn't work to well on a champ.
Multiple topic threads aren't allowed.

OpZeroFilms's Kouhai

Eloquent Genius

22,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
I Am Aono
League of Legends community is so toxic even though Riot said they would try to make toxic players play with toxic players. Rito plz

I tried watching a few gameplay videos of it online, but all I heard were a bunch of curses and trash-talking.

Naughty Enabler

14,275 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
Final Fantasy 9 was my favorite. I feel like it needs more attention too. sad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers