Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

You guys really failed with this one. You made it completely inaccessible for new players and poor players. The minimum vote amount is more gold than I have. Thanks for nothing.

Merry Traveler

totally a slap in the face
15B FOR A CHANCE
right, I don't want them pets with the way they do this.

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

amarzyciel
totally a slap in the face
15B FOR A CHANCE
right, I don't want them pets with the way they do this.

Yeah why would anyone spend on something that's not even a guarantee?

Gambino Believer

41,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
These kickstarters often have insane prices, and this one especially. The minimum amount is way more than I have so I don't even have a chance of voting. It's not worth it, anyway, 15 billion is in no way worth it, not even if you were guaranteed to get the kin.

I'm really tired of these kickstarters. I never participate in them and I never will...

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Gorath Tsu
These kickstarters often have insane prices, and this one especially. The minimum amount is way more than I have so I don't even have a chance of voting. It's not worth it, anyway, 15 billion is in no way worth it, not even if you were guaranteed to get the kin.

I'm really tired of these kickstarters. I never participate in them and I never will...

I agree, it's not worth spending everything (especially since we don't have it) for a chance. This kickstarter is off its kilter.

Winter Snowflake

29,140 Points
  • Married 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Magical Gems 500
even people who have it, like myself, have saved up for MONTHS to even get to that amount.. this is utter bullshit....

A Prunny's King

Undead Labtech

71,825 Points
  • Battle: Level 10 250
  • Brilliant Light 450
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
At least the winning pet will be added to the game so you can get it for free.

Twinky Dave's Senpai

Unleashed Dragon

I think the price is a little insane just for a chance, but as long as they add the pet to the game as a drop it is okay.

Winged Immortal

Just as a clarification, simply clicking the vote button casts the vote, as seen on the left side of the screen confirming that you've voted for that kin

The certificates are an additional "grab this for a chance to win"
The cost for these certificates, yes is high, but they're trying to match around the store prices for the items

I am not a fan of the kickstarter but you do not need to pay to vote
and as mentioned before, at the very least, the winner gets added as a potential win drop in the game

Lonely Dragon

The prices are ludicrous though. 15 billion for one creature, plus random potion items for every bit later, it's just too much.

Perfect Saint

Mama Gen
Just as a clarification, simply clicking the vote button casts the vote, as seen on the left side of the screen confirming that you've voted for that kin

The cost for these certificates, yes is high, but they're trying to match around the store prices for the items

and as mentioned before, at the very least, the winner gets added as a potential win drop in the game
I went and clicked everything, so that means I voted for all of them?
I had the impression that the thanking is part of the global reward and we'd have the winning creature making a thread thanking its supporters.

That bit about, "By donating, you are voting for..," is confusing. I didn't donate so I didn't vote or is clicking all it takes? Maybe donating 1 gold allows me to vote and the 15 billion is just so I can get a certificate?

Kheresan's Widow

Ice-Cold Neko

Mama Gen

Thanks for the clarification.

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
I hope they're not trying to justify this crap by mentioning the whole GC into Gold in the MP. This ain't right.

Thirteenth Rogue

I too can't even "donate" for the 1st tier... don't know whether to laugh or to cry.

Confident Citizen

32,650 Points
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
TtheHero
I hope they're not trying to justify this crap by mentioning the whole GC into Gold in the MP. This ain't right.
Yeah, That's what I'm thinking there trying to do too. emotion_eyebrow

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces